It is currently Mon Dec 11, 2017 12:14 am

Target 2 Screwup, Template C, Fixable? 
Forum Beginner
Forum Beginner

Post Target 2 Screwup, Template C, Fixable?
Hi there to all the community, please allow me to introduce- I am loathedd, new member and really excited about this world. Being too excited messed me up a bit, though I do believe. It's like this: For Target #2, where we are learning about template C, I got really confused and my idiocy convinced me that the Target #2 exercise where you explore [x] pertain ed to [x] from Target #1. A MASSIVE F*@K up I'm sure. So anyway, I tackled Target #2 with the assumption(idiotically) that we were supposed to be exploring [x] from Target #1. I DID get some very interesting descriptors and sketches however. Wish I had a scanner. here I go babbling so let me get down to it. My question is this: The foul up I describe;is it just SO great of a mishap that I'm screwed now in terms of the learning/teaching process you have developed? OR can my learning still be salvaged, so I can move on thru the rest of the DVDs and their respective lessons, forget about this "lost" session?

Thanks a ton,
loathedd :? :oops:

Fri Jan 29, 2010 2:55 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

Post Re: Target 2 Screwup, Template C, Fixable?
If you don't have a scanner, perhaps a digital camera? Even if only a recent mobile phone cam, 2 megapixel are more than sufficient. Then perk up contrast and sharpness with some freeware graphics prog.

>>

Fri Jan 29, 2010 3:35 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

Post Re: Target 2 Screwup, Template C, Fixable?
loathedd wrote:
The foul up I describe;is it just SO great of a mishap that I'm screwed now in terms of the learning/teaching process you have developed? OR can my learning still be salvaged, so I can move on thru the rest of the DVDs and their respective lessons, forget about this "lost" session?

Welcome to the forum, loathedd.

Your learning can still be salvaged. "Never give up! Never surrender!"

The structure of a remote viewing session is a big part of the learning on DVD-1. It is important that you have a firm grasp of it. Every target you work in the course will be a new target.

For Target 1 you should have learned the proper way to produce a Stage 1 ideogram, how to record Stage 2 percepts and AOLs, and how to produce a Stage 3 Freehand Sketch.

For target 2, a completely new target, you should have produced a new S1 ideogram, S2, and S3 Freehand Sketch, and you should have learned how to label and explore key aspects of your S3 Freehand Sketch by following a new prompt (From the top of [X] SSBP:), producing a new S1 ideogram and S2, and a Stage 3 Analytical Sketch. You should understand the difference between the Freehand Sketch and the Analytical Sketch.

If you don't got that, review the DVD up to Target 2. You can redo Target 2 if you want, but it will be poor training because you have seen the target feedback already. There is not much to be gained by reworking Target 2. You will go through all of the RV stages for every target to come, so you will get plenty of practice on other targets.

If you've got a grip on the structure so far, continue on. The next section covers a new stage: Stage 4.

For Target 3, you will produce a new Stage 1 ideogram, S2, and S3 Freehand Sketch. You will label and explore the key aspects of your S3 Frehand Sketch using the prompt and producing a new S1 ideogram, S2, S3 Analytical Sketch, and an S4 for key aspect X, and then a new S1 ideogram, S2, S3 Analytical Sketch, and an S4 for key aspect A.

The actual content of your session is much less important than your structure at this point in your training. If you take care of the structure, the content will take care of itself. That is true at every level of RV training. If there is any flaw in your structure, no matter how "interesting" your descriptors and sketches are, it throws all of your data into question.

Lessons from the Petting Zoo:
Lesson 27. Puppies that spend all day yapping never really learn to hunt.

Fri Jan 29, 2010 5:11 pm