It is currently Mon Dec 11, 2017 10:39 pm

S2 Practice Strategy 
Advanced User
Advanced User

Post S2 Practice Strategy
In addition to memorizing and using real world objects buildings, cars, and so on, I wanted to try another avenue.

These photos come from a package of "landmarks" about a deck of cards thick. They have key facts on the back and were in the dollar bin.

Any thoughts as to the effectiveness and usefulness of this practice?

I was also wondering about assigning a TRN and putting these into the blind pool after practice then comparing results after RVing.

All useful comments(especially ones pointing out pitfalls and upgrades)
welcome.

Ross

I seem to have left off AIs of Stonehenge. Will have to redo.

Sat Dec 08, 2012 9:24 pm
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Post Re: S2 Practice Strategy
I do something similar, but I don't write on paper. I just wonder if you may be confusing your unconscious about RV procedure by looking at a picture and writing down S2s and AI.

Here's what I do. When I'm sitting around or walking around somewhere, I look all over the place (starting with the most interesting/attractive thing) and if I'm able to touch it then I do, taking note about every texture (starting with the most obvious). Then I do the same with colors. I smell things, if possible, taking note of the smells. You might not want to taste everything, but that's up to you I guess. I would use good judgement there. :-) Feel the temperatures, and really pay attention to dimensions... .how would you write them down if you were doing a session, etc. Then of course ask yourself how you feel about the site , as a whole.

So you have the right idea here... I'm just not sure I would be doing it on paper. The more you practice with your physical senses, the better.

Sat Dec 08, 2012 10:00 pm