It is currently Fri Oct 19, 2018 9:51 am

SiteTemplate Question 
Advanced User
Advanced User

Post SiteTemplate Question
I was working rather late last night, getting a little tired, not from the session, but from the hour. And I had taken an appropriate break at the bottom of one of my earlier S4s. (I'm working on the newspaper sessions now.) I see that I completely left out one S4, which renders this aspect useless as far as being a part of my ST, or gaining any possible information about it. I placed it on my ST, but I have no AIs, EIs, Ts, Is; I only had completed this aspect up to S3. No good.

It's an important aspect, as all of them are, otherwise my unconscious would not have chosen to use the archetype in my original [S3 Site]. I'll just have to be more careful.

That having been said....Once you are creating your [ST], is there a way to go back into a session and pick up one of your individual aspects, S3 [A], let's say, slap an e(1) on it and get the S4 that way, even though you did not do S4 work on that aspect originally? Or is this aspect eliminated now? I can't do that anymore. Thanks.

Josephine.

Tue Jul 16, 2013 3:02 am
RV Professional
RV Professional

Post Re: SiteTemplate Question
Common mistake/omission. Simply rework that particular key site aspect!

Tue Jul 16, 2013 3:53 am
Profile WWW
Advanced User
Advanced User

OK. Thanks a lot. Also, is it all right to use the same TRN each day with this kind of target set-up, or might that lead to bleed-through from the prior session(s)?

My inkling is to say change the TRNs each session,beCAUSE of possible bleed-through But, on the other hand, it's your target that changes daily, so using the same TRNs shouldn't have an affect on your session(s).

Which is correct? Thanks. Josephine.

Tue Jul 16, 2013 4:56 am
RV Professional
RV Professional

Maintaining the same TRNs is optimum. Regardless of RV skill level, bleedthrough problems often do occur when the taskmaster/project manager is working/running similar problem sets concurrently (e.g., two missing persons, three 'ufo' targets, etc.)

Tue Jul 16, 2013 5:02 am
Profile WWW