It is currently Thu Aug 13, 2020 11:09 am

Question regarding object not in actual target picture 
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Post Question regarding object not in actual target picture
Ok, let's assume the targeted picture is a direct hit and the template X & A clearly defines that in the final drawing. What if B is not visible in the picture, say present (undergound perhaps) but not visible in actual photo. The item shows up very obvious on the Site Template, and clearly indictates it is below the actual target.

What I am asking, I think, is when viewing a target, is there a possibility one will see more that just what's in the picture? I mean something that actually exisited there at the time but is not clearly visible in the picture.

Tue Dec 21, 2004 2:44 am
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

When a target is based on a photograph, you are not Remote Viewing the physical photo itself but rather the exact place and time in which the photo was taken. This is also why emotions and such are picked up from targets that consist of photos.

That being the case, you most definitely can pick up objects and such that do not directly appear within the photo. For example, in aerial photography, an RVer will often pick up the helicopter in which the photographer was situated in while taking the picture... you can't see it... but its there.

Hope this helps.

Tue Dec 21, 2004 9:38 am
RV Professional
RV Professional

Correct. Remember: the photo is not the target! (Refer to the Learn RV DVDs).

If a photo is used as target reference material, with only associated/assigned TRNs, then anything at the site can appear as an element in the Site Template -- visible in the photo, or not.

Ed

Tue Dec 21, 2004 10:26 am
Profile WWW
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Thank you for replies. That is great news. In working through X, A & B, I actually got more specific detail on B. I did have the target hit no problem, indentified clearly in X and backed up in A, but I was surprised not to find B in the picture. B is in fact there however, as I was able to verify that by other research.

WOW! Amazing potential we have here! Very exciting!

Wed Dec 22, 2004 1:31 am