It is currently Wed Oct 21, 2020 10:12 pm

Disk 1 Target 4 pgs 1-9: 
Extreme User
Extreme User

Post Disk 1 Target 4 pgs 1-9:
Any comments, suggestions or feedback would be Appreciated. Thanks.

Disk 1 Target 4 pgs 1-9:

Made a few mistakes. See brief comment I made at the end of the session. (Page 9, bottom) Please comment on any/all deviations from proper format.
Question: Would it have been possible for me to mix up aspects "A & B" when when doing stages 1-4 of each?
Thanks again for any input.

Sun Jun 01, 2014 10:08 pm
Advanced User
Advanced User

Post Re: Disk 1 Target 4 pgs 1-9:
LtBluPwr,

That's great that you are posting. I'll comment on the things I see.

Firstly, in Stage 3 of Site, Or S3[Site], place all your aspect markings on the aspects' lines. That way, you are directly touching that aspect, and not the space around it. Also, each aspect must be labelled: for instance, S3, your aspect [A]. There are three circles. Each one is considered an aspect, and must be treated as such. In this case, you would have [X], [A], [B], [C], [D],and [E] marked on your S3 site.

As far as mixing up aspects [A] and [B], don't put too much credence on that right now. You might have mixed them up, but, just by the fact that you are asking about it, brings this to your attention. Often, just by seeing what we do in session is enough to not do it any more. That will work itself out in future sessions. You have an aspect [C]. You might have explored it, but not posted it. Nonetheless, you must explore this as you did [X], [A], and [B].

On page 1, you didn't mark your AI. Always write your AI; it discharges any personal connection you might have to the site. Instead, I see two archetypes and an arrow. That's the spot for your AI.

At the bottom of page 3, your aspect [X] and the spontaneous archetype seem to be the same...were you just repeating your [X], or creating a new archetype? You have a spontaneous archetype at the end of each aspect. I'll have to have someone else comment on that.

On pg. 7, one of your sounds is 'crying'. I would have made that an AOL: maybe use loud or voices. Use the descriptor word list for now. That's best.

Mon Jun 02, 2014 6:19 am
RV Professional
RV Professional

Pg 5 -

Your ideogram here concerns me. It looks too neat and contrived. do it faster, and beware of stopping and then going when executing. It looks like you did okay with the '2' shaped ideogram, and then you added in the vertical line.

Writing in of the perceptions into the stage 3 sketch is reserved for when one can not figure out how to diagrammatically sketch that perception word in the diagram. i.e. 'Moving' and 'fast'; The arrow/motion line indicates the term 'moving', but can not represent the term 'fast'. It is the only word you should have written in here. 'Circling' is another perception that needs not be there in the sketch.

Pg. 7

Again, same issues here with your ideogram. It is the most important thing to get right when learning to execute a basic session. I know you are only on target 4 of DVD1, but I want you to understand this. This looks like two distinct, separate ideograms, and it needs to be executed faster!

Pg. 9
When constructing your final, finished product in the site template, the dimensional word that you have written into the S3 analytical sketches are not supposed to be written into the Site Template. Only the Tangibles, Intangibles, AOL/s, AI's, and EI's, and everything else gets dropped. Also, one should make the distinction between AI's and EI's. Have a look at other peoples work in this forum. I used to look at everyone else's session for that particular target, and learn from their mistakes and contrast the session with mine to gauge where I was in the the learning curve. Use the search button, for it is your very best friend here.

Outside of these issues and what Josephine has indicated, you have a good base to work from moving forward.

Work these suggestions into your next session, and move on to DVD 2 after you have practiced a couple of beginner targets from this forum. Bstuart's beginner targets are suitable for you at this point, and post them when you have finished the session for feedback/review.

Keep at it and Keep Posting it!

Mon Jun 02, 2014 6:48 pm
Extreme User
Extreme User

Removed by: LtBluPwr See updated post below.

Last edited by LtBluPwr on Tue Jun 03, 2014 6:49 am, edited 2 times in total.

Tue Jun 03, 2014 6:12 am
Extreme User
Extreme User

Josephine wrote:
LtBluPwr,
Stage 3 of Site…
…There are three circles. Each one is considered an aspect, and must be treated as such. In this case, you would have [X], [A], [B], [C], [D],and [E] marked on your S3 site.

My questions are meant for Clarity & self-improvement. Thanks.
As always I appreciate your comments, suggestions and feedback.

You are probably correct. However, remember, the specific instructions for Disk 1 Target 4, were to prepare three sets of templates [C] & [D]. Which would be [X[, [A] and [B]. This was mentioned by both Major Dames and the moderator. The instructions assumed there were only 3 aspects or that we were only to complete [C] & [D] for X, A & B. Correct?

You are correct, there is an aspect [C] in the freehand sketch. I did not explore it. However, your comment above brings me to the question: How do I KNOW that the three circles are not one and the same aspect instead of three separate aspects? For example, could they be a crowd or a group of people or the severed pieces of a body (a little crude) or the several swirls of a cloud?

Josephine wrote:
LtBluPwr,
On page 1, you didn't mark your AI. Always write your AI; it discharges any personal connection you might have to the site. Instead, I see two archetypes and an arrow. That's the spot for your AI.

Hummmm. I saw that. (“How would the site make you feel if you were physically there?): Image “Looks like me running for cover.” No pun intended. Sorry, no words came to mind, but, point taken. If no AI words come forward, but something like what happened here does, what is the viewer to do?

Thanks again.

Last edited by LtBluPwr on Tue Jun 03, 2014 8:04 am, edited 2 times in total.

Tue Jun 03, 2014 6:33 am
Extreme User
Extreme User

DaingMaing wrote:
Pg 5 -
Pg 5
Writing in of the perceptions into the stage 3 sketch is reserved for when one can not figure out how to diagrammatically sketch that perception word in the diagram…'fast'. It is the only word you should have written

My questions are meant for Clarity & self-improvement. Thanks.
As always I appreciate your comments, suggestions and feedback.

I agree with you for the motion words, I.e. moving and circling and perhaps flat. There are several words on the dimensions list which I, at this point, am not sure how to render each in line form. Such as: Hollow, Outside, Open, and perhaps Thick. Do I understand that such words, as dimensions, are acceptable in the Stage 3 sketches? Do the words “Omit Nothing” on the session flowchart follow with this paragraph?

DaingMaing wrote:
Pg 5 & Pg. 7
Your ideogram here concerns me. … Again, same issues here with your ideogram…. This looks like two distinct, separate ideograms, and it needs to be executed faster!

Yes, both above ideograms do look like two movements. However, both were produced in a fraction of a second without thought of any kind. Can’t explain it. First time I have seen it also. So, my question is: Is the ideogram ALWAYS only one single movement, or could it have been a two part ideogram, is there such a thing? I would like to bring to your attention pages 04, 06, 08, 10 and 12 of the "Companion Guide." Appreciate any comments.

DaingMaing wrote:
Pg. 9
…Only the Tangibles, Intangibles, AOL/s, AI's, and EI's, and everything else gets dropped. …

I have already, previously, taken your above advice. I will review targets 1-4 again. Which brings me to my final question for this session: The bottom of the Site Template as well as the RV Session Flowchart specifically say “AI, EI, T and I.” Neither include “AOL’s.” Has the Site Template Format been updated, changed or are the above two correct? Or are we looking at something down the road for me?

Thanks again.

Tue Jun 03, 2014 6:42 am
RV Professional
RV Professional

Re: dimension descriptors - keep in mind that you are using these to construct an analytical sketch, i.e. you are actually analyzing individual descriptor words on-the-fly while you convert them into line-sketch form. You must decide how to do so as a part of this process.

Ideograms: see my comment here: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=10521

Finally, I believe you are referring to AOL/s. AOL/s perceptions are included on the site template, but are not covered in the early stages of RV instruction. Therefore, nothing to worry about for now.

Tue Jun 03, 2014 9:50 am
Profile WWW
Extreme User
Extreme User

Apologies to you DaingMaing for my misunderstanding of AOL/s. Morgan Farrell has reminded me "I" need to learn to read before engaging my mouth.

Wed Jun 04, 2014 5:54 am
Extreme User
Extreme User

Josephine wrote:
LtBluPwr,
On pg. 7, one of your sounds is 'crying'. I would have made that an AOL: maybe use loud or voices. Use the descriptor word list for now. That's best.

Although it’s not on the list, is it possible that “crying” could be EI or an AI?

Thanks.

Wed Jun 04, 2014 6:30 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

LtBluPwr wrote:
Josephine wrote:
LtBluPwr,

Although it’s not on the list, is it possible that “crying” could be EI or an AI?

Thanks.

I would probably just AOL it for now. This sort of thing will iron itself out over the next 100 sessions or so. I wouldn't be worried about it. 'Voices' or 'Noisy' would probably suffice.

I have said this many times before, and don't mind reiterating it for those who have yet to 'search' the entire RVcommunity archive:

When going through the initial birthing pangs that is the LRV DVD set, one is merely constructing a 'language' that will be used in a 'conversation' with their unconscious, and from this conversation with 'ourselves' one is receiving the desired information via this communication pathway. Instead of a normal word for word conversation, you will most likely be receiving impressions, perceptions, and other quirks as you proceed through the structure that you are to execute the same way every single time.

This is the crux of the process that is Remote Viewing, in my humble and vastly inexperienced opinion. Once one begins to understand this analogy in its fullest degree, one can begin to learn this process more effectively & efficiently.

When taking this in stride, LtBluPwr, one starts to realize that the little microcosms like 'crying' really only add up to bumps in the road that is this trek. You will have many of these, and please, keep asking questions. I will try my best to answer them the best that I can.

Concentrate on getting the structure into your 'muscle' memory, and neigh worry about being accurate for your accuracy will vary quite significantly over the next 50 sessions or so.

Keep at it and Keep posting it!

Thu Jun 05, 2014 3:19 am
Advanced User
Advanced User

LtBluPwr wrote: You are correct, there is an aspect [C] in the freehand sketch. I did not explore it. However, your comment above brings me to the question: How do I KNOW that the three circles are not one and the same aspect instead of three separate aspects? For example, could they be a crowd or a group of people or the severed pieces of a body (a little crude) or the several swirls of a cloud?

LtBluPwr,

I wanted to comment on this for you. Once you have placed, in this case, three circles, on your freehand sketch, you DON"T know that they are or are not one and the same thing. I know that the disc you were working on at the time said make three aspects, [X], [A], and [B], and, I know that's where you stopped your aspect exploration. But, just for future reference: any time an aspect is placed on an S[3], it would require exploration. Exploration would lead you to the answer of knowing if three of anything placed on a S[3], were different or the same thing.

Wed Jun 11, 2014 1:38 am
Extreme User
Extreme User

Josephine wrote:
I wanted to comment on this for you. Once you have placed, in this case, three circles, on your freehand sketch, you DON"T know that they are or are not one and the same thing. I know that the disc you were working on at the time said make three aspects, [X], [A], and [B], and, I know that's where you stopped your aspect exploration. But, just for future reference: any time an aspect is placed on an S[3], it would require exploration. Exploration would lead you to the answer of knowing if three of anything placed on a S[3], were different or the same thing.

Josephine, thank you for helping me out with this. As an ex-flight instructor I know that laying a solid foundation is extremely important. Covering every crack, crevasse, bump, dimple, corner, edge ect. is important. Thanks.

Wed Jun 11, 2014 5:47 pm