It is currently Sat Oct 20, 2018 1:12 pm

Disk 4 Target 1 
Extreme User
Extreme User

Post Disk 4 Target 1
[8639 / 4472]

Disk 4 Target 1

This session was completed several days ago. I have a few questions. This session is one of the few I actually took a break. It is also the first I have attempted to label elements and try to find out more info.

I would like to hear any feedback on these two items in particular.

The element portions were completed 15 days after the original session. Also, I copied the site template, then added the element numbers to the copy. From there I completed each element S1-S4 with a short 1-4 minute break between each. Is it acceptable to copy the S.T., add the [1,2,3 ect] and then use it to complete the added element movements?

I would like to know if my format and structure was correct for this. Also, I have not added any info from the elements S4 to the site template. Need to know if this is correct, or if it needs to be, or can be, added to the site template.

Also, can one use the data collected in the follow up movements to complete a summary and analysis?

Any other comments or suggestions for improvement, good, bad or ugly are always appreciated. Thanks again.

PAGE 16: RESUME TIME SHOULD READ "22:38"

[8639 / 4472]
Disk 4 Target 1
Summary:

The site appears to be over water. There are three major elements present at the site.

The target appears to be a tubular object that is broken and in pieces that is high and falling. There are people here that are fearful and scared. This may be an aircraft.

The second object at the site is a hard, smooth fast moving object. It appears to be moving upward in a fast motion in the direction of the above object. It came from or under the water at the site. It is round in shape, hot, gaseous, and has a chemical smell. This object appears to be a man-made, it is gaseous and like ether of some sort that was aimed, guided and is deadly. It is a projectile of some sort. This has me worried, nervous, and makes me cautious.

The final object at the site has me interested and puzzled. It appears to be a huge, round, slow moving object that appears to be floating. It is above the water that is below. It is metallic in appearance and makes a whooshing sound. It appears to be man-made and is possibly a flying craft. It is observing the above event.

Analysis:

This appears to be an event where some sort of projectile moved very fast from the water or under the water toward the tubular object that may have been an aircraft. The tubular object appears to be broken into pieces and is falling. It had people that are falling also. This event was observed by a huge round man-made object that was floating in the air nearby.

1. Manmade projectile
2. Missile
3. Ether projectile

Wed Aug 27, 2014 8:15 pm
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Post Re: Disk 4 Target 1
Everything is looking really good here. If you continue to do work as thorough as this (session work and summary) against targets with a lot of verifiable feedback then you will seriously up your skill level. If you have made a blind target pool, put some historical, current or future events in there, or current geographical locations of interesting activity. Anything with a lot of feedback for you.

Copying your S.T. for element labeling should be OK as far as I can tell, as long as you keep it with the rest of your work, in the folder. But I always use the original. A copy of a copy of a copy degrades information in the real world so I hate risking that when dealing with information from unconscious that was hard as hell to get in the first place. But what you did is probably no problem.

Your element explorations look just fine. You could have done all three back to back, with no breaks. You average about 11 min per element exploration. You would've been under the 45 minute limit where you must take a break. It helps site connection if you approach the 45 minute-uninterrupted- limit. Taking multiple breaks throughout a session can (and usually does) compromise the session.

You can't add the follow-on data to your S.T. This will clutter things up and it is just not part of our protocol. But you definitely can add the data to your summary for use in analysis. That's the whole point of element explorations. Some viewers always include a base session summary for the project manager or client but also provide a summary of the element explorations. It all really depends on how/when the session(s) are done, whether in a group as a project at different times or by yourself. I prefer to do it the way you have done here. It reads more easily.

When you start your element explorations, just write resume session at the top of the next page and note the date/time. Put the TRNs up there, too.

You declared AOL really well at each step of the way. I could tell much better in person, of course, but the airplane-missle AOL from s2[x] probably influenced your session and led to AOL drive. Of course, there's no way to know for sure on this target without actual feedback, but that looks like the case here. Don't worry though, keep practicing and declaring your AOL the same way and things will work themselves out.

S2[c]

Left out smells.

I'll try to get to your most recently posted session very soon.

Wed Sep 03, 2014 6:27 am
Extreme User
Extreme User

Thanks for your time and input.
Tiger74 wrote:
put some historical, current or future events in there, or current geographical locations of interesting activity. Anything with a lot of feedback for you.

I have only about 160 in my pool right now. I don’t think I have any of the above you suggested. I like that idea. Should be fun and educational. I’ll start work on that today. May-be double the size of the pool.

Agreed that a copy of a copy degrades. I will simply add to the ST as you suggest and use it. No breaks for 3 separate elements makes sense.

Tiger74 wrote:
When you start your element explorations, just write resume session at the top of the next page and note the date/time. Put the TRNs up there, too.

Sounds good. Will do.

Tiger74 wrote:
airplane-missile AOL from s2[x] probably influenced your session and led to AOL drive…

I think you are right. Throughout the session I have missiles, airplanes, explosions, bombs everywhere. How does a person get this under control?

Perhaps as you say, “keep practicing and declaring your AOL the same way and things will work themselves out.”

I appreciate your input. It can only help me improve.

Fri Sep 05, 2014 1:52 am
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

If I were where you are in your training, I would have a blind pool of around 50-100 targets, maybe 70% of which would be comprised of feedback-rich photo targets and event recreations. Examples:

1. Photo of The Giza Plateau
2. Photo of a WW2 battle, in progress
3. Photo of a movie battle
4. U.S. mainland/next natural disaster
5. Your name/now
6. Photo of Niagara Falls
7. President John F. Kennedy/death
8. 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington, DC 20500

... things like that which have verifiable feedback. Then when you get past the 100 session mark, have about 20-25% of your targets be like the above for the purpose of ongoing 'calibration'.

About the aircraft AOL: Yes, just keep practicing. After you see the target feedback, you should be able to look back in your session and see when/where you went into AOL drive. If you have an AOL that is quite vivid and persistent then you can take an AOL break and draw an AOL sketch. Just grab a new sheet of paper and put AOL - aircraft sketch at the top. Draw everything that is stuck in your mind about the scene. Spend a good 2-3 minutes on it if you need to. When done, turn the paper over and set it to the side, then drop your pen and let it dissipate before continuing the session. (Bonus tip) - After continuing, a small part of your conscious mind will continue to be aware of the same AOL potentially reappearing and influencing your session. You will be more likely to catch it when it does. Plus, your brain will be tied-up with worrying/thinking about that same AOL, which will usually keep out new AOL! If you know where the enemy is you can use it to your advantage like this. But that is something you will learn to do when you get more experience under your belt.

Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:43 am
RV Professional
RV Professional

I would add that your "Resume" Protocol needs a bit more attention.

IMHO, One's resume protocol should be just like your ending protocol.

Write Resume, the TRNs (in brackets!), Date, and Time with time zone. Eventually you may find yourself in a situation where the time of day may be different than a teammates, but only in time zone; it also may have ramifications on the target.

Every time you write down the TRNs without brackets it acts as a prompting to your unconscious that an ideogram is about to follow, and when you do not: it creates a conflict in regards to your S1[_] protocol. When you do not intend to employ an ideogram, one must use the brackets around the TRNs. It is a bit nit picky but very important.

LtBluPwr wrote:
Tiger74 wrote:
airplane-missile AOL from s2[x] probably influenced your session and led to AOL drive…

I think you are right. Throughout the session I have missiles, airplanes, explosions, bombs everywhere. How does a person get this under control?

The best answer i can give you here is to keep making the mistake and note when you get it right as well as when you get it wrong. Eventually, you will start to gain a feeling for when you have solid signal line contact and when you don't. It is an experiential thing and you'll eventually know when the wheels have fallen off.

Everything is looking swell there Jerry. You've come a long way.

Fri Sep 05, 2014 6:41 pm
Extreme User
Extreme User

Appreciate your input. Happy to have anything and everything that helps me improve. Since there are a few questions and pointers on my target pool, I thought I might post the following for you to review. It’s not much, around 30 or so, from my pool (160 or so). The resolution isn’t as good as the actual photos as they have been cropped and reduced in size. 15 per page for the general idea. I have also removed the TRN’s. TRN’s were generated using the online tool.

The actual photos are 5x7 to 6x8 inches each, and prepared as shown on the first page below. Each is then placed in a manila envelope with the TRN’s on the exterior of the envelope in this manner: [nnnn / nnnn].
Sample Target Photo Preparation.
http://images2.snapfish.com/232323232%7Ffp83232%3Euqcshlukaxroqdfv6%3A9%3C%3Dot%3E3%3B89%3D89%3A%3D825%3DXROQDF%3E286%3C74555%3C259ot1lsi
Thumbs page 1
http://images2.snapfish.com/232323232%7Ffp83232%3Euqcshlukaxroqdfv6%3A9%3C%3Dot%3E3%3B89%3D89%3A%3D825%3DXROQDF%3E286%3C74555%3C259ot1lsi
Thumbs page 2

PLEASE SEE BELOW. THE ABOVE SECTION HAS BEEN EDITED.

I don’t seem to have many historical, current or future events in there, however I do have many current geographical locations. Mostly monuments, interesting well known places, and a few other interesting things. I will work on the events and the items you have suggested above.

If and when you have time to review this small collection I would appreciate your comments. What is good, what is bad, what should be removed, what should be added, Ect. Any other qualified person is invited to comment also.

Again, many thanks for your input and suggestions. It is appreciated.

Last edited by LtBluPwr on Sun Sep 21, 2014 4:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Sep 10, 2014 7:38 pm
Extreme User
Extreme User

Thanks for the input on the "Resume Protocol" I will incorporate as you have suggested.

DaingMaing wrote:
…one must use the brackets around the TRNs. It is a bit nit picky but very important.

Don’t let any of my comments on “nitpicking” bother you. They were/are not intended in a derogatory manner. I DO NOT find it, or consider it, trivial or unjustified faultfinding. Paying attention to the minute details is appropriate. I try to pay as close attention to the details as I can. If your suggestions help remove any ambiguity from any session, then I’m all for it. And I agree, it is important.
DaingMaing wrote:
The best answer I can give you here is to keep making the mistake…

Well, I hope not. However, yes,
DaingMaing wrote:
…note when you get it right as well as when you get it wrong.

Thank you for your input. It is appreciated.

As in my note above to Tiger74, if you have time to review the few target photos I posted it may help me improve my target pool. Any insights may be helpful. Thanks again.

Wed Sep 10, 2014 7:43 pm
Extreme User
Extreme User

Above post by LtBluPwr was edited. See:

Sun Sep 21, 2014 4:17 am