Disc 1 / Target 2 / Redo 
Experienced User
Experienced User

Post Disc 1 / Target 2 / Redo
Hello Great Pros

Here is the next RV Session

All Feedback is Good Feedback,

What do you think of this session Sir?

Not sure why on chrome the link below opens in pink?
Disc1/Target2

[6708/3220]
Source

Tue Sep 23, 2014 8:52 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

Post Re: Disc 1 / Target 2 / Redo
Good job on incorporating the suggestions into this session.

Page One:

I want you to write the trns differently. I want you to write the first four numbers, pause, and then write the last four numbers directly underneath them. Then immediately go to producing your ideogram.

Foul is not a smell, and is a reaction. Acrid is the appropriate term. STICK TO THE WORD DESCRIPTOR LIST! It was very carefully crafted to help promote better word choices so as to avoid triggering AOL drive. Do Not deviate from the list until after you have finished the DVD set.

Every AOL should be declared in the same way Like so: AOL - Bench, AOL - To many words. It helps to sub-vocalize this process as you are doing it. You do not just list them off to the right, for they must be dealt with to clear them out correctly.

Mellow Tones is far too specific for this early of a stage. This should have been AOL'd and a better word should be chosen from the Descriptor List. DO NOT DEVIATE FROM THE LIST!

You AI of 'At Peace' is a bit much here. Peaceful would have been a better choice of words.

All of the above suggestions also apply to page 3.

Your getting better, and know that there will be many, many mistakes before you can have this process streamlined and perfected.

Having a look at the feedback, would you say that you were describing the target? Did you even look at it like i suggested you to do?

Keep at it!

Thu Sep 25, 2014 3:23 am
Experienced User
Experienced User

Post Re: Disc 1 / Target 2 / Redo
As Always I appreciate the feedback greatly and I know the more I mistakes now the better I will become in the future and I am extremely grateful to have such a straight forward Professional reviewing my work.

My goal here is to be the best at whatever I do, well one of the best...

I did review the picture as you suggested and yes in some ways I was right on and others I was way off.

This is like anything in life the more attention and the more energy you put towards it the greater you'll become, of course with the right attitude!

After writing TRN I flipped over the sheet with all the TRN #s written on it, next time only write the one TRN on a separate sticky note for reference as I go to separate table from my work/computer table for the RV session

So reference the words that come to mind to the descriptor list, if no match AOL the word right?

I will do Target 3 tomorrow morning

Thank you again with the greatest appreciation.

Thu Sep 25, 2014 4:17 am