It is currently Sun Dec 15, 2019 9:20 pm

Training target #3 results and question... 
Forum Beginner
Forum Beginner

Post Training target #3 results and question...
I was successful on my third session on the dvd. I knew it was a rollercoaster before Ed revealed it on the DVD.

My s3 drawing was very revealing. I had the peak of the rollercoaster and the bar that was holding the people inside and my descriptions were mostly right on...curved, curvy peaked, circle, awe, excitement etc.

However I missed the main target which was the people as I did not have any small circles in my drawing.

I am unclear why I saw the rollercoaster and not the people. My guess it that it is because the perspective of my drawing was off and the large circle I drew was actually the people.

Any feedback please.

thanks,

-Troy

Tue Dec 14, 2004 7:01 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

1. You did not "see" anything - you simply downloaded target-associated information.

2. In the S3 Freehand sketch, a circle is one of three things: a circular or spherical feature, a lifeform, or a group of lifeforms (which will 'open up' upon exploration of that particuar key site aspect).

As a beginner, you probably placed your [X] on a contextual aspect, rather than the target. With a few more sessions under your belt, you will have become more 'in tune' with your mind-body, and that error will become a thing of the past.

Ed

Tue Dec 14, 2004 8:11 pm
Profile WWW
Forum Beginner
Forum Beginner

Post feedback
Thanks for the feedback Ed.

By the way excellent work on the DVD. It is making the process of learning fun and easy.

I have hit all three targets so well that my wife now is interested in learning too...a family affair.

thanks again,

-Troy

Tue Dec 14, 2004 9:28 pm
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Congratulations for your RV results, keep the good job.

I wish my wife was also as interested as I am in RV. Let's see if when I receive the 4-DVD Set my wife become RV adicted too. :lol:

Mat.

Tue Dec 14, 2004 11:49 pm
Profile YIM
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

I was pretty thrilled with this one. My X was a rectangular shape box with circles in it. The thing that frustrated me was the color red. Only color I had picked. I did not see anything red, but other than that I was very excited about session. B was spiralling up and down, descriptors fit the coaster great.

Sat Dec 25, 2004 1:48 am
RV Professional
RV Professional

I know how exciting this is, but keep in mind where you're going in terms of the skill. "Hindsight is 20/20;" at this stage I want you to compare the session results with the feedback, which is what this stage of your training is all about.

However, the Learn RV course seeks to take you to the point where you can solve for any unknown, by yourself. At that point, the 'answer' will no longer be contained in a feedback photo -- it will be in your session results, and the results can be counted upon to be correct. That's where we're heading, ladies and gentlemen.

Carry on.

Ed

Sat Dec 25, 2004 2:15 am
Profile WWW