[8255/3648]

Cue

Target Feedback Photo

Associated Target Background Information

Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:27 am
RV Professional
RV Professional

Post Re: Intermediate Target Collection - Mystery and Enigmas
Bumping these up to group all of the practice targets (lists anyway) together in one spot for easier access.

Also, added in a Buffering Zone for those who would like to archive their sessions. Please keep it to just The Site Template and their related summaries? Thanks!

Buffer Zone - If you do not wish to be loaded about the targets stop here and do not look down any father!

Buffer Zone - If you do not wish to be loaded about the targets stop here and do not look down any father!

The State of Reality.com

Thu Jun 05, 2014 4:11 am
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Post Re: Intermediate Target Collection - Mystery/Enigmas
Site Template diagrammatic sketch was good but the data was pretty vague and useless. This goes to show why it pays to do stage 6 work. That's where the good stuff was.

Target feedback

Associated target background information

Data summary

Jeff C.
9-20-14
2:40am EDT

There is repeated action making a knocking sound, outside at some kind of silver, inhabited gland. [1] This is depressive and someone feels cavalier and happy. There is stone here. There is ocean here at this haunted place where someone feels comfort and aware(ness). I feel lost. This involves a plan. There is ground. S6[1] There is a shared fate. Someone is wanting. I feel puzzled. It's sandy, messy, poisonous and 'smoky'. There's something like a 'tunnel'. Something is splashing. This is outside and public. A shout can be heard. Something is spinning. A laranyx is here. There is the idea of first. This is tragic. I feel scared here. Something like an 'epoxy' is present. It's shallow here where there is the idea of a conquering substitute. Something blue and triangular reminds me of a 'trapper keeper' (folder/notebook). A horse is apparently present.

I feel gross here. There is a particular brown, tubular object that is wanted by someone. It's wet, musty and gross. [2] It's soft and radiant here. I feel investigative while someone else feels happy. Something reminds me of a vaporous 'cartoon'. It's orange and glowing. A humming can be heard. I feel funny. There's something golden associated with the idea of marching. It is sweating. Ocean is here, too. S6[2] This object is orange and is like a 'shuttle'. A click can be heard. I am reminded of 'after burners', 'on board', a 'splinter, a 'small bird', a 'crab', a 'crashed MIG', a 'Martian', and 'Martian soil samples'. This is industrial and has something to do with a holiday. Screaming can be heard under it. The idea of "marry me" presents itself. There's something open like a 'can'. It's haunted. The object appears to be in a flowing, red canyon. A voice and a knocking sound are heard. Swimming occurs here. I feel average. There is the idea of "can't see" which worries me.

Something about this is annoying. The knocking is convincing and strong. I feel lost here. A thing is present. This place has been hiked.

Postulate: A tragedy involving the location of a crashed, hidden airplane or fighter jet with the remains of two people who were married or in a relationship. Possibly Amelia Earhart and Fred Noonan.

Last edited by Tiger74 on Sun Sep 21, 2014 11:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Sat Sep 20, 2014 10:21 pm
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

This one of my favorites. I've always wanted to know about this. Thanks Dann for preparing/posting this target.

Cue

Target feedback photo

Data summary

Jeff C.
9-21-14
12:32am EDT

The target involves an object and a planet. It is hot and fumey and seems to get 'digested'. There is a circumference involved here where it is loose and gets mixed in. It is falling and gravitating. This makes me feel hungry. Someone else is intrigued, frightened and desirous about this. There is a lesson involved. There is some sort of 'party' involved in this. [1] Something about this object is Chinese. Someone involved feels aware and trapped. This object is harbored and electric. A 'hammering' sound is heard which frightens me. It has something like a rubbery 'sole'. There is plotting involved with this thing. S6[1] This thing reminds me of a 'tube' and a 'bottle'. It's silver and reflective. Something about it is stretched. It's roomy and has a silver compartment. It's like a 'shimmering tower'. It's electricly powered and like a 'missle'. It reminds me of a 'space station'. I feel frightful. There is the idea of 'landing'. I feel wonder and awe. It reminds me of a 'bell'. Something about it is 'exploding'. One end of this object was explored as [2]. It has a small, curved area where I am reminded of 'windex'. The circumference is baked. It's hot, moving and "torn asunder". There is a blast and something gets expelled. S6[2] It's like a 'satellite'. It's tuned and has some kind of 'radio'. This object is "tumbling out in space". It is a "weapon of war" which reminds me of 'sputnik'. It's like a small, roomy 'rover'. It has a grip on part of it. There is light present and I am reminded of a 'light bearer'. Voices can be heard. This object is 'mushrooming', cloudy, vaporous and twisting. It's a puffy, white cylinder. I'm reminded of 'Johnny Rocket'.

There is a 'thundering' sound in a destructive zone that is inhabited. There are fumes and something powdery and vaporous. I feel like I'm out of my area here. Someone feels like they are learning and wise. Something yellow and long gets punctured like a 'tire'. This is attractive (either by force or aesthetically).

There's something like 'frost' here in this cold climate. Something tubular is rotating and spinning which makes me afraid. Something like 'exhaust' is perceived. It's like something is 'throwing' something which is scary.

This object is rusty. I am puzzled about it. It's strong and hefty. Someone feels considerate. I feel like I am cowering. This object is being studied.

Postulate:
A test and/or observation of a space-based Chinese weapon or satellite.

P2: A space-based Chinese weapon or satellite exploding and/or entering/re-entering an atmosphere.

Sun Sep 21, 2014 8:29 pm
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Cue

Target feedback photo

Data summary:

9-19-14
6:52pm EDT

There is a black item that is a powered structure. It is timed. Someone here feels happy and bewildered.

There is repeated, feathery, tarry stuff. (planet was error trapped) There are some strong people who feel worried, confused and puzzled. I feel afraid here. There is a related object that is pieced-together and studied by these people. It is some sort of a metal target.

This is a "coordinated event" that seems to be about a problematic solution that the people are aware of. This is happening. They feel inhibited. There is something like a collapsed 'mountain'.

There is the idea of joining and powerful. Something is knotted-up. A man feels arrogant and warned. There's something like a 'volcano' that is very 'fumy'. I feel like I'm surrounded. There's an object here and it's like it's 'frozen'.

Analysis: A group of strong people trying to find a solution to a problem by studying a metal target or structure. Something or someone is joined which results in something powerful. There seems to be something feathery and fumey (or rather fuming) falling all over the place.

Postulate: Perhaps the problem is a volcanic eruption or collapsing mountain.

Sun Sep 21, 2014 11:46 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

Session Summary

[X] describes something that is being plucked. It is circling and swinging in a rhythm, which I find curious. It is in some sort of steady state while it is dropping down.

Exploration on [1] was on the word “thing”. It shows something that is claimed. Something is being struck and is consolidated. It is something finished and polished. It is warm right now and is being cooled. This is something hollow and is an absorbent.

[A] describes something shiny and black. This is passing through some chambers. Here it is roaming and flexing in some way. This is something composed that has been sent to be composted.

The State of Reality.com

Mon Mar 21, 2016 5:25 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

[4450/2137] Site Summary:

[X] is an Object in a corkscrew Motion. This is in a Theater where some Watching is occurring. That is the Impetus here and an Insight is Being Gained here. A Mechanized Thing is Being Replaced.

[A] are Copper Mountains in a Place/Venue where something is Released and Opened. This is Readable and something here is Investigative. I feel Skeptical here. A Resting Point is noted at the site and it is Teetering Upon Collapse.

[B] is a Cloud of Missing Debris. Something here is Hard Hit. There are Subcomponents being Scattered here. There is a Gaseous Light and a Fire that is Extinguishing itself due to Lack of Oxygen and it is Smothering and Dispersing the Fire.

The State of Reality.com

Mon Mar 21, 2016 5:28 pm
Advanced User
Advanced User

For 857 4481 2: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzmCb ... E42aGVSNmM

Wed Sep 13, 2017 7:58 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

Feedback PM sent.

I would like to remind all prospective viewers that these targets are still 100% active and I have the original trm. Just shoot me a PM requesting the TRM feedback.

This Photobucket situation is a PITA, but you can still attach Jpegs to this forum site. I would ASK the people who run these targets to post their work to this thread for archiving. Many of these targets have very little publicly disclosed information about them. I personally would like to see the results .

The State of Reality.com

Thu Sep 14, 2017 5:53 am