It is currently Wed Aug 15, 2018 4:43 am

Please Review Daing Maing's Overdue Homework [1518/8133] 
Intermediate User
Intermediate User

Post Please Review Daing Maing's Overdue Homework [1518/8133]
Have not been able to post for over five weeks. Getting back into the swing of things. Still struggling with "T" and "I" columns. Any input is greatly appreciated.

Thank you for your time!

http://s1169.photobucket.com/user/Daing ... A.jpg.html

Fri Sep 05, 2014 12:42 am
RV Professional
RV Professional

Post Re: Please Review Daing Maing's Overdue Homework [1518/8133]
Page 1:

-No need to place any headers here on page one. You know and your unconscious knows that you are starting a session.

Page 7:

-I want to see more probing and venturing out into the right side of the page in the intangible column once you have something in the tangible column. The lack of probing on your stage fours is the sole reason why you have so little useable information in your site templates.

Page 10:

-this seemed as if it was more from the gut than from your descriptor words. This is not a bad thing, but something that needed to be pointed out. You still are married to those descriptors and make sure they get described in visual form every time. Not bad here, but you know you can do better than this. There should have been a better representation of horizontal here. Wavy can do what ever it feels like, but horizontal, archetypically speaking, is a strong symbol within the collective unconscious and needs to be represented just as strongly and explored as such. You missed an entire third of your site template by not sketching it in here. Moreover, you lost valuable information that could have been probed for and explored further after the site template was completed.

Page 11:

-Better on the stage four here, but the probing is a must do every single stage four you do. You misplaced: Relief Peaceful(maybe), and Calm(maybe) in the intangible column, and should have them in the EI or AI column. (hint: there is a person at the site taking the photograph)

Page 14:

- I want you to be sure your scanning the page as you are searching out where and how the dimension should look and feel like as you are putting them down on to paper. Wide nor Flat are represented in diagrammatical form here and they have to be every time you write down a perception.

Page 15:

- after wide and long you wrote lost and then searching. What is lost and searching? Was it you? I think you found yourself lost and searching because YOU WERE NOT PROBING the stage four matrix. I applaud you for making the attempt to move to the right side of the page, and you are going to make mistakes over and over again until your unconscious learns what you are needing here. Forrest is most likely AOL from the lost and searching declarations. Although the site is in the middle of a National Forest.

I took this picture at 9,000 feet. The site is a parking lot outside of my apartment complex in January/February of 2001 just past dusk. The moon was considered a Super-Moon that year and was supposed to be the closet super moon for several decades. It was very cold outside, and there were people moving their cars about to avoid the towing fees if they did not move them before the snow plows showed up.

You object could have been the moon and it was poorly placed in the site template or the object was me and mis-labelled as such. Hard to say.

Where are you at in finishing the DVD set the second time around Blue? once you get the probing down in your stage fours every time, I think it is about time to start seeing you explore an element or two every session. your structure is much, much better and warrants you moving on once that stage four probing thing gets fixed.

Fri Sep 05, 2014 6:00 pm
Intermediate User
Intermediate User

Post Re: Please Review Daing Maing's Overdue Homework [1518/8133]
Thank you for the very valuable input once again. I have finished through disc #3, second time through. Have not proceeded onto Disc #4 yet. Have no real idea what the "object" of aspect "x" is. If I had to guess I would say it was a badly misplaced moon. Not such an uncommon pattern if life, especially reversing numbers. I have noticed that trend tended to follow me in some of my sessions. I put some things on the left side when they are really on the right side and visa versa. Sometimes things end up low when they are really up high and of course the reverse is true. Then there are times when I just badly misplace things.

Sat Sep 06, 2014 7:24 pm