It is currently Thu May 24, 2018 11:22 pm

Mystery/Enigmas from DaingMaing – session [6722/7544] 
Advanced User
Advanced User

Post Mystery/Enigmas from DaingMaing – session [6722/7544]
Hi all,
This blind target session is from the set "Intermediate Target Collection - Mystery/Enigmas from DaingMaing" – session [6722/7544]

See here...
viewtopic.php?f=20&t=10425

Spoiler Alert below

Interesting that I got “person” in a Tangible for the center of the round part but then crossed it out in my error checking. Lots of thin and round and something that looks like a camera in my S6.
I wonder if the site is tied to photography in the sense that the whole thing was a fake? However the other aspects signify real outside related things.

I am trying to get better with my structure so any critiques would be greatly appreciated.

Here is my session based on the above TRN...

Sun Feb 01, 2015 12:17 am
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Post Re: Mystery/Enigmas from DaingMaing – session [6722/7544]
I got the feeling of hollow inside, 'layers like treebark' and fake. Fake as far as I'm concerned

Sun Feb 01, 2015 4:47 am
RV Professional
RV Professional

Sorry it took as long as it did for this post. I'll try harder in the future to get a review for you faster.

Before getting in to it:

DaingMaing wrote:

**These are Intermediate Targets worthy of moderate to extensive exploration upon running in a completely blind state***

Again, I applaud you for pushing yourself, and praise you for your effort here, BUT these targets are meant to be explored moderately to extensively. These are mystery and enigma targets that will most likely need several sessions to flesh out, and if we collectively only explore to the site template and then just stop... well we'll just have a bunch of un-detailed concepts to work with, and that does not solve anything.

So in moving forward, Nathan, please read up on element explorations in the forums as well as reviewing DVD 4. I will help to the best of my ability in regards to relaying and explaining the information that has been previously outlined on this web forum in the explorations arena.

on to the review:

Page 1

- I have a concern that you are using what appears to be four 'prompts'/TRNs on the page. If this is not the case, and the first set of TRNs are just a reminder of what your working on: you must be careful of what you are doing. When you write the TRNs down in such a manner you are prompting your unconscious to be ready for an ideogram that will be immediately following such a numerical formation.

If you in fact have wrote the heading of S1[site] and then underlined it after having transcribed the TRNs on the page from the website, then in the future I want you to write out the referencing TRNs into the upper left hand corner of the page as follows: [6722/7544]. Just to be sure your unconscious is not getting confused. This is a clerical thing,but a necessary one.

When you use the brackets around the TRNs, in essence you are creating a reference point for clerical/administrative things. When you write out the TRNs without the brackets(and one set of four on top of the last set of four numbers) you are prompting the unconscious to be ready to perform the function that is the ideogram.

Page 2

- 'loud' needs to be dissipated as AOL in the same way you dissipate ALL AOL's. It need be the same way every time.

Page 3

- I want you to slow down and scan the page more. It appears you are sketching the archetypes very quickly. I want you to be more deliberate and a little bit slower. You can take up to 10-15 seconds here to fully flesh out the sketch. Again, slow down and scan the page for the archetypes individually before committing to the shape on the page. It will help with better signal line acquisition.

Page 4

- be careful to not trail off of your ideograms. Short, Concise and to the point. Do not make a habit of trailing off.

Page 5

- I am curious how the peaked archetype was sketched? It does not appear in your stage two dimensional column.

Page 6

- looks good

Page 7

- again, stop trailing off in your ideograms. Short, Concise, Fast and to the point.

Page 8

- looks good

Page 9

- There are shapes that are on the page that do not appear in your stage two dimensional column. You need to be sure that if it is in the stage two column it is in the stage three correctly. It is okay to add things in occasionally when impulse urges you to, however, it is a rare occurrence and you should strive to get it correct the first time through. This will take time and repetition.

Page 10

- mostly is good, but that AOL thing your doing has to stop. Same way every time. You could stand to go slightly further down the page.

Page 11

- this is a great example of what it looks like when you trail off from the ideogram. Work at it.

Page 12

- AOL thing again. Same way every time.

Page 13

- looks good

Page 14

- Looks like you followed good protocol in assembling the site template

Page 15

- Stage six can be performed in this manner IF you have enough time to do so. However you need to go back into the forum and find out what is wrong with the heading. You also should do more research on this site to know what you are doing and why, better. I applaud you for trying, but don't worry about doing a Stage Six drawing until you have started to get deeper into the session. The reason why is also written here in the forum. Use the search button and look in the advanced protocol forum on stage six.

Great attempt, but you need to spend more time on target to get better at this as well as get better, more detailed information on a mystery/enigma target.

Do your homework and keep posting it.

As for the other posting:
Norbert77 wrote:
I got the feeling of hollow inside, 'layers like treebark' and fake. Fake as far as I'm concerned

I don't care what you think.

I do care about your work and your publishing it publicly here on the forum for review. Only then can your information be available to scrutiny as well as your structure. It is very easy to post an opinion if you haven't any skin in the game.

If you have posted your session work on this target, and I had missed it, then please point it out to me; so I can apologize.

Opinions are like _____, everyone has one.

If you would like to contribute, I would welcome it, but you need to do the work to have an opinion here; just like any other project or session thread.

If you did not do the work, you should not be posting.

Wed Feb 04, 2015 12:28 am
Advanced User
Advanced User

DaingMaing,
Thanks a bunch for the guidance. I understand you guys are volunteering your time to help teach us for free so I take your your advice with great appreciation.

I see what you mean by running multiple sessions and exploring mystery/enigmas with greater depth. I think it would be best for me to step back and practice more beginner targets, review DVD 4 and get my structure down before trying one of your sessions again.

I did quite a bit of S6 research beforehand and thought I had this one right.
Here is what I thought was one potential S6 (Site) outcome.

1.) Session past site template (no breaks if under 40 min.) followed by S6 for site.
Maybe I should have set my S6 heading as S6[site] or S6[location] instead?

2.) Same as above but instead of going directly into S6 of site, explore element [1]..[2]..etc. with this workflow (with for example only 1 element exploration below).
- Site Template -> S1[1] (Example: From two target diameters above [1] SSBV) -> S2[1] -> S3[1] -> S6[1] (If newbie then only spend up to 2 minutes in S6)
Is this flow right?

I understand that I probably should be getting personal training on S6 but I just can't budget for that right now so I am trying to learn directly from the forums. Sometimes I get confused since it seems there are some conflicting opinions on how to approach the advanced teachings; however I feel that I am learning a lot.
~Nathan

Wed Feb 11, 2015 8:07 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

nathantj wrote:
1.) Session past site template (no breaks if under 40 min.) followed by S6 for site.
Maybe I should have set my S6 heading as S6[site] or S6[location] instead?

2.) Same as above but instead of going directly into S6 of site, explore element [1]..[2]..etc. with this workflow (with for example only 1 element exploration below).
- Site Template -> S1[1] (Example: From two target diameters above [1] SSBV) -> S2[1] -> S3[1] -> S6[1] (If newbie then only spend up to 2 minutes in S6)
Is this flow right?

1.) your understanding is close but you need more research on the heading for [site]. Ultimately, the way you describe hitting a S6[site] immediately after a site template, although legal, should be avoided by most viewers in general. If you had say five or six years of viewing experience(time is more relative than number of sessions/projects) one could totally pull that off; especially if one had copious amount of experience in employing a S6 the long way around.

Until you have 300+ sessions and some 1 on 1 from a reputable professional in this methodology, you should stick with stage six visual prompting exploration through Target Geometries [TG1], Site Movements [SM2], or other associated clerical explorational techniques. Not only is this a good idea from an organizational front, but also requires much more time on target to give your Stage 6 more reliability from better site contact. You should search through Kocmodpom's posts, he has a very good one about this kind of stuff.

2.) Your on the right track there, but you should spend more time researching how and what the acceptable/normal parameter promptings are for this method. i.e. target diameters, from 100 meters above [1],[x],[site]... etc.. the way you are setting up your SSBV prompts are slightly off. It is also related back to what I mentioned above about clerical sorts of things.

One of the better places to pick up on these promptings is in the advance projects forum. have a look at a few of those projects. RED DOG, HEADPHONES, GORILLA, COFFEE, etc.. etc...

Above all else, for now, I want you to concentrate on getting 2 or 3 elements explored first before returning to attempt a stage six. At your experience level, it is much more important to focus on getting experience in the perfected base protocol/structure, before moving on to more advanced tools. The foundation needs to be as solid as it can be before building upon it.

nathantj wrote:
I understand that I probably should be getting personal training on S6 but I just can't budget for that right now so I am trying to learn directly from the forums. Sometimes I get confused since it seems there are some conflicting opinions on how to approach the advanced teachings; however I feel that I am learning a lot.

At some point, 1 on 1 is something I would highly recommend. It is the best way to learn the correct way, right off the bat. Much more importantly, it will keep you from forming bad habits when learning a new addition to the skill.

I was at a point where I could not afford it either, or so I thought. There are many professionals here who are willing to work in segments as small as a week at a time, and others who have differing fee schedules. All you need do is to commit to it. It is just that simple.

That aside, I too learned as much as I could through this forum and did as much as I could before turning to 1 on 1 instruction. It can be done, and teaching yourself can be done. Although, one does walk a very thin line between bad habits, and unclear methodology. The most important thing to stress is your structure. Perfect your base protocol structure, and then seek out the higher level tools. It will save you the most amount of time and money.

Wed Feb 11, 2015 9:30 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

DaingMaing wrote:
... you should stick with stage six visual prompting exploration through Target Geometries [TG1], Site Movements [SM2], or other associated clerical explorational techniques.

A little while ago I made an attempt at some clarification on S6 which still has room for improvement, but at least nobody protested so far. If I may use this occasion as a hook, contributions from those who actually did receive training on S6 would be welcome:
viewtopic.php?f=22&t=10691

>>

Thu Feb 12, 2015 1:54 pm
Advanced User
Advanced User

DaingMaing,
I will follow your suggestions. I think I can now see that learning this form of RV (well) is going to take much more persistence, focus and dedication than I am giving. When I first started I had no idea how involved it would be. I have so many projects that I want to tackle with this tool but I don't have the skills yet - so as you can see I can get a bit antsy.

Kfa,
I appreciate the help and will keep an eye on that thread. It seems as though the S6 teachings might all be there on the forums but just spread out.

~Thanks
Nathan

Thu Feb 12, 2015 5:17 pm