It is currently Wed Dec 11, 2019 2:34 am

Full Session Professional critiques please. 
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Post Full Session Professional critiques please.
This is a calibration target for me. Not much in the feedback photo. But there is some text below supporting some of my data.

My writing is horrible and my ST isn't good, but I woould appreciate professional critiques. I tend to have to slant my pages, it doesn't really effect the data, but makes it less legible. I seem to go past the 2/3 mark at times, but I think that's just the speed in which I write makes me have less control over struture which is probably hindering me.

EI's are hard for me to get.

Anyway, I just recently tried putting lines between the categories in Stage 2 like ------ does.

Session for [ 8855 / 8014 ] is below, if you do not wish to see the target or anything do not proceed

[Image

Where it doesn't look like theres an aspect, there is a tiny dot under neath the letter.

One life form here that's inward, and a wire AOL/S Link and a thing that's changing positions EI: Grief EI: Guilt, EI: horror.
"spousal was error trapped", that one intangible says "pictorial" I also got something moving fast and spinning in a timely manner .

Arrows pointing here and a fake person

AOL/S Boy rescued coast guard. Also energy is here perhaps it's water. (hmm their are divers here I think.)

Image.
I've got something peculating up and a contraption that's manifesting above. Also ideas of intelligent and strong AOL/S Fighting ( which I should have error trapped)

Here there are falling lifeforms concealed S4.5 Multiple Lifeforms inside. speaking, talking, shouting out. I also have a thing with boxy attributes. I don't know what that EI says.
:cry: (something to do with fear I think

There's a structure that's functioning and on and I got concepts of cloudy and Smokey ( intangibles)

Target:

Quote:
The photo is a cut of a "roswell-rod" following some clif divers. The divers free-fall into a cave as a sport then parachute to safety. The rods seem to follow the divers. The divers were cut out of the photo. The object in the photo it is said can only be caught in high speed film. National Geographic currently also caught some of these rods coming out of and into water.

Tue Jun 05, 2007 9:39 am
RV Professional
RV Professional

Sheesh. Can you type out your descriptors so I can take a look at the data?

Wed Jun 06, 2007 2:12 pm
Profile WWW
This is an interesting target. I too would like to see a typed ST description. Your STs are looking much cleaner but the wording is a little difficult to read. If you want a pro to examine it, you should probably make it as easy for them as possible.

Hope that helps.
Keep up the great work.

Thu Jun 07, 2007 12:28 am
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

I plan to do a more legible session for critique which will require I change my pace. That will lower accuracy, but it must be done.

Thu Jun 07, 2007 8:17 am
RV Professional
RV Professional

I've actually slowed my pace considerably in the last couple days and have found an improvement in my accuracy.

Thu Jun 07, 2007 10:13 am
Profile WWW