It is currently Thu Dec 05, 2019 7:35 pm

TRN 6118/1142 
Post TRN 6118/1142
TRN 6118/1142

I've just completed this session this morning. If you are intereseted, please work the session and we can discuss the process and results.

Thanks Alex

Tue Dec 14, 2004 6:36 pm
Forum Beginner
Forum Beginner

Post Completed Session
Completed session. Would you like to see the session? I have it in pdf format (size 400K ). Or do you want the session sent a different way or format, please let me know.
Thanks

Thu Dec 16, 2004 12:43 am
Administrator
Administrator

In certain areas of the forum, you may display your Freehand Sketch or Site Template to share with other people.

To do this, first SCAN the page(s) that you wish to share and save the page in either GIF or JPG format. Please ensure that the image has been optimized for the web so that we may prevent large download times for other people.

To display your image in a post... upload your image to a server (there are many free hosting companies out there) and simply call your image in your Learn RV post using the following BBCode.

Code:
[img]http://www.yourdomain.com/yourimage.gif[/img]

Please note that where the tag states “yourdomain.com”, you must replace this with the domain location of your image and “yourimage.gif” must be replaced with whatever you have named your image to be displayed.

Please DO NOT make your image larger than 600 pixels in width. Doing so would be too large for the posting window and such images will be deleted by an Administrator.

Thu Dec 16, 2004 6:30 am
Profile WWW
Forum Beginner
Forum Beginner

Post Question?Showing freehand sketch and site template
Should we show our sessions yet?
Or maybe you can tell us when we can post.

Thu Dec 16, 2004 5:20 pm
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

I dont see why not... I'm sure everyone that was going to run the session already has... its probabaly ok to post your site tmeplates here.... Alex?

... ps... I'm sure as people begin finishing disk one, that a lot of practice targets will be posted in this forum for people to execute.

Sat Dec 18, 2004 10:23 am
I'll be on a skiing holiday until Jan. At which time we can start/continue the discussion. Merry Christmas...Alex

Thu Dec 23, 2004 12:12 am
Advanced User
Advanced User

Post Provide Corraborative Input
Hello Alex, I will do a remote viewing session using the TRN's [ 6118/1142 ] and provide the result's to you and the Forum. Merry Christmas Alex. Dan

Sun Dec 26, 2004 6:46 am
Profile WWW
New User
New User

I have run your target and now I would like to know what it is. this is exciting.

Mon Jan 03, 2005 3:50 am
This is a target requested by friend of my wife. He had lost is father in the 2nd WW and didn't know what happened to him. I sketched his death....sober topic but it was an inspiration to me when I completed the work.

Issac died with his "group" in a below ground room, with a long narrow "barrack like" builidng above it. With a smaller square"administration like" building next to it. There was a very distasteful liquid on the floor of the below ground building. And I had very detailed precepts about the two groups of people at the site. The target and the military officals.

I remoted viewed the death of a very very brave man who faced his death and murdered straight-on with strenght and faith. Very very inspiring for me...His son confirmed my work about his father's chararter (which I had no knowledge of prior to my session and the building at Terblinka where he last traced his father ). Issac Roth's family were very thankful for the session work ...I think it gave them some closure.

[Issac Roth, father of Stephen Roth/death]

I have recieved several student's sessions on this TRN.... ALL sessions in their S3 had the correct site, A square below ground structure. As it turns out..S3 work is generally rich, powerful data...Beginning RVers start off strong with their S3s and generally go off target with the IT. It's just practice.

Hope this helps. And thanks

Alex

Mon Jan 03, 2005 10:56 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

Would it be possible to upload some of those session results (Site Templates) for others to view? With pemission from all party members of course.

Tue Jan 04, 2005 12:55 am
Profile WWW