It is currently Wed Apr 16, 2014 1:07 pm

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 10 posts ] 
 Sanctuary ?? 
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Post Sanctuary ??
Hi,

What does the word Sanctuary, in Optimum Trajectories, means ?

Thank you in advance.

Fri Feb 11, 2005 1:25 pm
Profile YIM
RV Professional
RV Professional

Peruse www.TheKillShot.com site. After hundreds of trials over the last decade, we have found that the cue qualifier, sanctuary, points the subject to an optimally survivable geographic location -- shelter from the storm -- from 'The Killshot.'

The first such area that I ever identified was centered in Whitefish, Montana.

It is a good idea for RVers to identify and confirm one's 'sanctuary,' now, so that you might know where to gravitate, in the near future, if indeed one must.

Fri Feb 11, 2005 6:12 pm
Profile WWW
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

What an interesting target to work on.

Ok, So I guess that I will get a place description running a session with this cue. I think it is a good one because we also can practice what we have learned in DVD 4 about S6 and advanced movements.

Thank you for the explanation.

Fri Feb 11, 2005 7:27 pm
Profile YIM
RV Professional
RV Professional

I would like to reiterate Ed’s suggesting that after you are experienced in remote viewing, that everyone perform their own “your name / Optimum trajectory / Sanctuary”.

About 10 years ago when people wanted to perform an Optimal trajectory for themselves, they typically obtained three optimal aspects 1) location 2) vocation 3) mate. Apparently, these are the primary drives we humans have to make us happy or complete.

As Ed describes as early as 10 years ago some individuals starting receiving very strange “locations” and over the years the percent of individuals executing that cue who are getting specific places to “protect them from the an upcoming geographic disaster” has increased dramatically. This tells, even the layman, that the event (we refer to as the KillShot) is getting closer.

If you are not familiar with this event, please see the trailer on http://www.TheKillShot.comand get the DVD. You need to prepare for whatever is coming around the corner.

Sat Mar 26, 2005 3:40 am
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Post Sanctuary
Ed, Brent, my company/trust name is Sanctuary, how do I execute this without conflict?
Jef

Tue Apr 26, 2005 12:47 am
RV Professional
RV Professional

<smile> Lets not try to fool ourselves Jeff. Our unconscious knows very well what we are looking for. Just like adding your name to the start of the cue, you know that you are referring to yourself and not the thousands of other persons in the world with your exact name. You execute the cue as indicated; ie., “Jef/optimum trajectory/sanctuary”.

Tue Apr 26, 2005 1:00 am
Post Sanctuary
I thought so, but since I do not trust much in this world I prefer to check.
Thanks

Tue Apr 26, 2005 2:13 am
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

I would like to reiterate Ed’s suggesting that after you are experienced in remote viewing, that everyone perform their own “your name / Optimum trajectory / Sanctuary”.

Would { Me or My} / Optimum trajectory / Sanctuary also work?

Wed Sep 06, 2006 12:34 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

Wed Sep 06, 2006 6:22 pm
Profile WWW
Experienced User
Experienced User

The other day I pulled my "SANCTUARY" from my target pool. I have a good news and bad news. I have a really good site template but Have now Idea as to where on the planet it is. I have several clues. In my site template I drew a place that in the S4 data that indicate that is near a Hot Spring. But, I know there are thounsands of Hot Springs in the world. The only other clue is there is a road that has fast moving vehicles on it. if it follows what Ed said in the workshop that the top of the page is usally north then the road is going East to West or West to East depending on how you want to look at it.

how would I word a movement excerize to determine where this road goes to??

would Nearest/ populated city work??

Ed, Brett or any other pro want to comment on this?

Thanks in Advance

Gnostic

Sat Nov 04, 2006 5:31 am
Profile WWW
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 10 posts ]