It is currently Mon Dec 11, 2017 10:36 pm

help with remote viewing 
Forum Beginner
Forum Beginner

Post help with remote viewing
to all remote viewers. I need assistance with finding my safe place. Will someone out there help me find my location by remote viewing. I am not able to remote view my safe place, I have tried and am doing something wrong. Is there anyone out there that is an expert to help me with this task. I appreciate all of your assistance. I do not know where else to go for help. If someone has an answer for me please let me know. Thank you and hope to hear from someone. Linda

Mon Feb 27, 2017 2:20 pm
Advanced User
Advanced User

Post Re: help with remote viewing
Ed did mine for a fee a few years ago and so far we are very happy with the house we bought there. I'm not sure if he is still making himself available for this though.

Tue Mar 14, 2017 1:54 am
Forum Beginner
Forum Beginner

Hi, I contacted ED and he is going to remote view my safe place. I would like to ask you a question? When Ed viewed your safe place did you have to move very far> I do not want to know where you are. I am just wondering how I am going to do this. It is a big task. I assume you are in a place that has medical services nearby, grocery store, etc. for survival. I appreciate you contacting me and offering to assist me. Thank you, Linda

Sun Mar 19, 2017 11:12 pm
Advanced User
Advanced User

Hi Linda,
You are asking me questions which I would be more than happy to answer but I do not believe the answers would be useful to you as the needs are different for everyone which may include their extended family, etc.. I was originally planning to find my safe place nearly 2000 miles from my present location. Ed picked a spot less than 200 miles. There were several other factors that I was opposed to about the location, but having considerable confidence in the Major, I went ahead and checked it out. To make a long story short, it worked out great. He did my reading July 2014 and we moved into our new house January 2015 and visit there a couple times a month for now. I picked 5 houses on Zillow.com within the constraints Ed assigned, we went to look at them and my wife loved one of them and I knew it would be ours. One minor complication was that after the first reading I wanted a more pinpointed location so he had to do a second reading for which I was happy to pay for and it came out 5 miles away from the original spot. Money well spent and I am not rich. Initially I tried to do it myself but not being a well accomplished Remote Viewer I think I made the right choice in having the top man do it. I hope I satisfied your request. Please do not hesitate to ask or repeat any questions if I may be of help.

Mon Mar 20, 2017 8:35 pm