It is currently Wed Sep 23, 2020 5:00 pm

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 156 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next
 Extraterrestials/UFO project 
RV Professional
RV Professional

Post Re: Extraterrestials/UFO project
Of course everybody wants it in their own backyard. How about:

http://www.claustra.ch/en/welcome_en_static.cfm

Wouldn't that be a gorgeous place to talk about RV and related subjects... It won't open until May because it's on a pass road which is buried under snow until then. Should be enough time to work some extra shifts for the cash.

>>

Thu Jan 15, 2009 9:48 am
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

That place doesn't only look suitable for an RV workshop, but it also looks like the perfect sanctuary. It's rather far away though....

"LA CLAUSTRAis an interdisciplinary communication and research center. On a surface of 4000 m2, deep within the rocks of the Gotthard, you will discover a stylish and comfortable hotel equally well-equipped for your corporate seminars as for some time-out for individual guests."

Thu Jan 15, 2009 12:36 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

capjaneway wrote:
It's rather far away though....

Gee, for you and me that is a daytrip by car, or a short hop by budget airline to Milan or Bergamo. Think of our friends from overseas. What speaks for any place in Europe is that it's half way between America and Asia. Staying on either side means maximum disadvantage for the respective other, e.g. Singapore to New York is an 18 hour flight. Even if cost is not an issue, you'll be totally pooped or have to take more time off for a vacation.

>>

Thu Jan 15, 2009 1:08 pm
Toronto is cool... I guess...

If I have to choose out of the list, ... then Toronto.

And, I agree to the conditions listed.

Thu Jan 15, 2009 4:22 pm
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Post Re: Closed doors excalibur briefing
Ed Dames wrote:

Proposal (not for little minds): Two-day/night excalibur briefing/RV workshop. And, it will cost you (TBD).

I reserve the right to screen and accept/reject potential/actual participants.
Additionally, recording of presentation material in any form is not permitted; public dissemination of same, in any form, not allowed.

Prospective geographical venues:

Hong Kong (HKG)
Toronto (YYZ)
Kiev (KBP)
Hamburg (HAM)
Los Angeles (LAX)

This topic will erase in 42 days. Today is 11 January 2009.

Doom

Hi Ed,

My favorite topic! Have it in LA please! Count me in.

-Mike

http://www.thervc.org
http://www.rvgeoloc.com

Fri Jan 16, 2009 12:30 am
Profile WWW
Advanced User
Advanced User

Hi Ed,

A 2nd glass is raised to LA's count.

Hey Mike, see you at the LARVG meeting.

- resilient

http://www.YouTube.com/ResilientRV

Lights Out
http://youtu.be/jWNlS51QYmQ

Who can Dr. House call for help?
http://www.examiner.com/psychic-in-nati ... s-for-help

Sat Jan 17, 2009 8:03 pm
Profile WWW
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Oh hey, if there are other LA votes, i may as well throw mine in.

Sat Jan 17, 2009 9:11 pm
My vote is for Germany! Nierstein to be exact...but anywhere close.
(Driven by wine & roots.)

Sun Jan 18, 2009 9:12 pm
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Anyone got some great cues put together? I say we try to tackle where the next siting that will be shown on the news will take place.

Mon Jan 19, 2009 5:28 am
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

I know i don't speak for everyone, but a target like that would have far too many variables with far too little payout. Merely targeting the next sighting (sighting of what exactly?) to be shown on the news (which news, there are sightings on internet news sites nearly every day. The last few days in particular have been quite fruitful) would get us no further than we are now, we need but wait a few days and see it in the news and all we would get out of it is the ability to say "Yeah we knew that was coming", provided we could work out a cue before the 'next' one actually shows up. In fact, after watching the video i have very little interest in even trying to RV the actual 'craft' anymore.

I am, however, willing to join in on whatever the majority decides.

Mon Jan 19, 2009 6:04 am
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Yeah stark, you're right.
I think the first order of business would be to actually confirm the presence of sentient extraterrestial life in our solal system, for ourselves, before engaging in anything more difficult.

There are a number of ways to do it:
-We can check for alien structures on planets or moons in our solar system, other than the earth.
-We can investigate the origin and function of some UFOs (would be hard to analyse)
-We can target anomalous lights which were seen (and covered up) during the apollo or space-shuttle missions.
-We can target mythological events that could lead us to aliens (hard to set up, hard to analyse)

I prefer the first method, because if we all find structures of some sort on moons DEEP into our solar system (no matter their function), we will have confirmed for ourselves that aliens are/have been there.

Mon Jan 19, 2009 10:42 am
Advanced User
Advanced User

Back in 2001 when I first started doing Theta mind work for Remote Viewing I had several experiences of "contact" with inter dimensional beings. I can't explain it, they were like shadows made of dark light. But, were physical and able to pick me up. (they did !) This happened 2 times that I can recall and maybe more that I can't. I seem to have a recollection of going to a "school." But, for what I can't tell you. Although I've continually had the weird feeling that I'm being recruited as an ambassador for the Civilization of the Universe.

Then later a Air Force Col. befriended me who had been at area 51 (just on top) for a short time. And from other things he had seen , he was convinced that their was a Galactic Federation of at least 50 different races of sentient beings. I wasn't ready to hear that at the time and thought he was "wack" even though I had had those experiences I wasn't ready to deal with them in the "real" world.

I have concluded that inter-dimensional beings or technology is a part of this Federation or perhaps a different group all together.

Then just 6 months ago a group of people on the street, myself included , saw a UFO over Eugene , OR this summer. It was a red disk that descended out of the north star, some air force jets scrambled to check it out and this thing did a sharp 90 degree and zipped into oblivion. It must have been going incredible speeds.

The only problem for me to work on something like this is my AOL's. Since, I a predisposed to believe that they exist and have bases in our solar system and have had experiences.

I'd love to go to Kiev and visit the in laws but $ makes that not an option in the short term. But, who knows I just finished the Financial RV DVD.

LAX is the closest to me.

So Now I'm "out of the closet"... So to speak...
I'm either crazy or ... Their is some crazy stuff "out" there / in here....

Mon Jan 19, 2009 1:28 pm
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Very very interesting...
The stories about galactic federations are not new to me.
I'd love to have experiences like you....
Saw a UFO huh? You didn't manage to record it? :(

If we get this project off the ground, it might be wise to put the targets in our target pools. Mix 'em up with some other targets, so you won't be frontloaded.

Mon Jan 19, 2009 1:32 pm
Advanced User
Advanced User

No a few people got it on their cell phone camera's.

The odd thing is I saw it after watching the Larry King on UFO's and then walking to the store. Coincidence? or do they watch Larry King? l.o.l.

Mon Jan 19, 2009 2:17 pm
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Any chance you can obtain some of that material?

And yeah, I think it's probably a coincidence...

Mon Jan 19, 2009 2:32 pm
DLegan,

At least you were willing to come forward and share your input.

I watched a video just a few weeks ago on YouTube.com about this Grey being held captive in Nevada. It was oddly, one hell of a hard scene to take for the first time. Here is the link to the video I watched.
... not sure if were allowed to link a video in here...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ty4WyPqigx8

I just watched that video for the first time a while back. I honestly had felt some kind of emotional pull. I am a skeptic. Die hard, skeptic, your not going to convince me of anything without facts or proof, or research, or all of the above, nothing worded correctly is going to slip my attention as fact or creative writing at work, I will find the wheat from the chaff in peoples written work.

Then I watch that video. I swear, I nearly cried. I do not honestly know if that is real, but I had a real reaction to it. Where the hell did that come from, me react like that?! Why would I have a reaction to something recorded on video like that!

I doubt I have ever seen a UFO, if I had, I doubt I paid it any attention, but now after watching one video. I have to ask, is that a real entity being held captive in a deep underground bunker?

This is off subject, so forgive me for deviating here.

Looks like LA is where the presentation would be on this subject. Its a short flight from Boise.

Mon Jan 19, 2009 4:32 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

Remote view it. Then, use the results to 'readjust' your emotional body.

Mon Jan 19, 2009 6:21 pm
Profile WWW
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Well, I think it's clear there is intelligent lifeforms similar to use out there. This has already been done as well.

I have seen a UFO with my father upon returning from a business trip. We were looking at Elk, then saw what looked like a welding light in the sky 200 feet above the field in the distance. I thought it was a weird coincidence since I had just been remote viewing UFOs and intelligent extraterrestrial life so much prior to that.

Mon Jan 19, 2009 7:47 pm
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

For DLegan's 'encounter', instead of hoping for some elusive cell phone pictures to materialize, can we just have him write it out as coherently as possible and assign TRNs accordingly (if this is the wrong way, then could someone direct me to the right way, some of the targets in my pool are like this and i would like to fix them if they need it)?

For the interview we can either devise a cue or print up a screenshot (something i am more than willing to do on the 23d when my new printer gets here... according to UPS) and assign TRNs accordingly.

If we do decide to throw them into our blind pools then there is a likelihood that we won't get it done before our forum goes away, but i see no other way around it just yet.

Tue Jan 20, 2009 12:08 am
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Ok, what say everybody (well, everyone who actually came here for/wants to join a forum group anyway) to this. We compile a pretty good sized group of cues, images, TRMs, etcetera with as many varied topics as we can find; sightings, U.F.Os, abductions, historical reference, what have you. Then we put those in a pile and blindly pull one out and run it. Granted, it isn't the 100% blind that we probably all need but maybe it is enough variation that front loading won't completely crush us. Of course, i understand that people have more important things to be working on and that this might be too much work for what amounts to a fluff piece. It is just a suggestion.

Tue Jan 20, 2009 10:35 am
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

I think I will need a full blind.
I've got a calibration-pool and a more serious pool.
At present, I don't run stuff from my serious pool yet, because I'm still in the process of tweaking my structure, and getting a more steady hitrate.

I hope to be ready by the time we actually start doing sessions, but since we're a team, I expect great results in any case :)

We must spend a lot of time on analysis, and gather as many members as possible, because this will be hard to analyse, and details are important.

Tue Jan 20, 2009 4:11 pm
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

I think it would be safe to take some material that has been examined on UFO Hunters on the history channel. We could possibly try to have some sort of decent feedback. We could test some of the lights and what not for flares or aircraft. Then, determine what type of aircraft and its purpose considering it could just be government-made. Also, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2wTykwbTi7k this would be interesting to check out. This is the final piece of the interview; however, you can easily find the rest on the right side of the page pt1 pt2 etc.. As bogus as this video seems, its worth checking out if nothing else. :)

-An

Wed Jan 21, 2009 2:32 am
RV Professional
RV Professional

Sir, are you considering London as an option? HM pound is going down…

Wed Jan 21, 2009 10:47 am
RV Professional
RV Professional

Heathrow -- the airport from Hell.

Wed Jan 21, 2009 4:11 pm
Profile WWW
RV Professional
RV Professional

That’s not too bad; the bright side is that the planes will jam the “bugs” in the hotel.

Btw, those who dare to face the truth shouldn’t be afraid of the Hell…

Wed Jan 21, 2009 5:42 pm
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 156 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next