It is currently Mon Oct 26, 2020 9:39 am

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 156 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Extraterrestials/UFO project 
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Post Re: Extraterrestials/UFO project
Alright, guys and ladies, we gotta check this one out. The March 27, 1973 Clearwater Lake Missouri
More info on it can be found here. http://members.tripod.com/~task_2/Wave-Brushyscare.htm
I'll try locating a good picture or something to work with that is concrete.

Thu Jan 22, 2009 3:16 am
I have at least 4 thread related targets previously submitted by productive members of this forum and awaiting to be run as a project.

I do not have time to run this now but if anyone has completed all 4 DVDs and wants to do the project management, I can supply the requests blind. Typically you want to choose a PM that has already done work in a project before. It shows they know the process even if they have never been a project manager before. You may even want to run the whole thing democratically and vote in a Project Manager.

I wouldn't suggest we run more than 2 projects at a time like this as the work can be very time consuming itself. If however 2 people want to pull some of these targets from the hat, I will be glad to pass on the TRN and at feedback time provide the reference material.

I suggest new threads be created for the projects in the advanced section so it does not get confusing. You will want about 6 people per team if possible.

If there are any takers, post that commitment to your group here and I will send you the TRN.

Thu Jan 22, 2009 10:57 pm
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

If i'm not mistaking only Capjaneway, AnShengDa, and I came here for an actual group, everyone else stopped by to put their vote in for Ed's workshop, and Janeway said no to non-blind targets. However, if either of those have changed, i'm still interested.

Fri Jan 23, 2009 12:26 am
RV Professional
RV Professional

I apologize for creating in situ confusion and obfuscating the topic at hand. I'll insert further workshop related comments into an appropriate thread.

Take it from me, Alzheimers sucks...

Fri Jan 23, 2009 1:08 am
Profile WWW
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Well if we vote on who we want to run the project, I'm still a little unsure about any of us having the experience. Unless someone wanted to come in and volunteer, I will wait for Cap and Stark's response.

Fri Jan 23, 2009 4:59 am
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Hmmm.
I'd like to run the project, but to be honest, I don't have much experience in that field (read: No experience).
I'm certainly willing to give it a try though (there are plenty of other projects to spy on :P )

Sun Jan 25, 2009 12:23 pm
Think if we ask nicely KFA would run the project?

Sun Jan 25, 2009 4:42 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

boveele wrote:
Think if we ask nicely KFA would run the project?

Don't flatter me without deep pockets :wink:

Seriously, I am occupied with getting the course finished first. I am an advanced forum user, not an advanced remote viewer. And you're asking the most disorganised person you can find to run a project... I will, eventually, but not now, and likely not for this subject. Thanks :lol:

>>

Sun Jan 25, 2009 7:49 pm
Advanced User
Advanced User

capjaneway wrote:
Hmmm.
I'd like to run the project, but to be honest, I don't have much experience in that field (read: No experience).
I'm certainly willing to give it a try though (there are plenty of other projects to spy on :P )

I nominate Capt Janeway. What a better way to gain experience.

Be bold and courageous. When you look back on your life, you'll regret the things you didn't do more than the ones you did.

Sun Jan 25, 2009 9:57 pm
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Ok then, if there are no objections, or other volunteers, I will take the job.

Before starting the project, I would like to have a concensus of what we are going to tacle, and how we are going to tacle it.

We've got a number of subjects:
-Sightings of UFOs, and higher order close encounters and crashes
-Alien bases on earth.
-Alien bases in the rest of the solar system (Moon, Mars, etc)
-The history of aliens on earth, and their influence on previous civilizations.
-Their contemporary involvement in governmental and military affairs
-Their role during/after the killshot.

Please feel free to submit more categories, or associated cues via PM. I will then update the list.
When submitting cues/interesting categories/events, always keep in mind that some entities can be dangerous.

1 I think the first thing to do is to run a simple-to-analyse-session, to confirm, for ourselves, that they are here.

2 Then we should try to determine how many factions there are. Wether they like being viewed or not; before proceeding any further.
I think we should spend a number of sessions on this, to be absolutely sure we can move forward without causing serious mental injuries to ourselves.

3 Now we can dig deeper into whatever we are truly interested in.
I myself am particulary interested in the following:
-Their numbers. How many are there? Is it true the moon is crowded with structures?
-Their origin. Where are they from? Are they interdimensional beings, or did they come from a planet, like us?
-Their involvement in the killshot.

I welcome any suggestions/different approaches.

Tue Jan 27, 2009 2:14 pm
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

JayBird has some thread-related targets if you want something with which to get started right away. I think it's a good idea to use one of his, it defeats the blind-vs-front loaded problem and gives us time to build our own more personalized pool that we can be semi-blind to when we get around to actually running them.

Almost all of these subjects are fine with me, save for the "killshot" idea. To do such a target scientifically we would be required to do our own work verifying said "killshot" and as has been proven in another post, cuing such a series of unfortunate events is not so easy as some think. Adding such an event into other, equally complex, cues may well be beyond our ken. However, i have to be honest and admit that even if we had a 100% clear, concise way to add the "killshot" into cues i have exactly zero interest in the "killshot" to begin with. I also think that adding it into the mix runs the risk of changing the face of our entire project.

I'm also not thrilled about the 'faction' work, but if it is what the group democratically agrees upon then i will oblige.

Remember too, that before we put anything definitive down (start deliberation or what have you) we need to find a new home, our current thread will self destruct in twenty five days.

Tue Jan 27, 2009 7:54 pm
Advanced User
Advanced User

I have no preference.

Wed Jan 28, 2009 1:10 am
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

I consulted some people on another RV forum.

Their feedback boils down to this:

-Getting confirmation for ourselves is OK,

-There seems to be no danger of mental damage. [i]They
won't come and haunt you in your dreams or something.

-Figuring out their numbers would be very hard do cue. Suggestion: Drop it.

-Viewing their origin is tricky to cue, but not impossible.
However, then we must know first what to find the origin from (that's where the faction-thing comes in).
We'll need some tweaking/clever cueing on this.

-Involvement in the killshot:
Assumes there is a killshot, and that they are involved -> no deal.[/i]

I'd like to be prudent with the view-anyone-you-want-at-will.-they-won't-come-and-figuratively-incinerate-your-mind-anyway-approach.
I need your input on this...

So we drop the numbers and killshot things....
However, I would like to set up a few sessions, to see how widespread they are. Are we dealing with some sort of galactic federation, or a nearly-extinct, dieing breed of aliens?
Are they everywhere in our solar system, or are they sparsely scattered across some bases, on earth and on the moon?

Then their origin...
I'm working on that...

I will now ask jaybird for details regarding his targets.

Wed Jan 28, 2009 9:07 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

I'm not liking anything that I'm seeing here. Some of the preconceived notions are definately inside a culturally conditioned box -- if not downright immature. Quite disappointing.

Instead of a topical search, which will get you nowhere and everywhere, try starting with an event that most reasonable people would label as possibly ETI or ODI related. In this regard, allow for the possibility of time-travelling 'terrestrial' humans, also. And, for Pete's sake, don't employ the term 'alien.'

Please be careful! Capjaneway's fears are well-founded: many ETs are mind eaters (just look at what they did to me!)

Thu Jan 29, 2009 3:55 am
Profile WWW
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

capjaneway wrote:
They won't come and haunt you in your dreams or something.

That doesn't mean that they won't continue to do so if they already are.

Thu Jan 29, 2009 7:11 am
RV Professional
RV Professional

Ed Dames wrote:
Instead of a topical search, which will get you nowhere and everywhere, try starting with an event that most reasonable people would label as possibly ETI or ODI related.

I am tripping over the term 'most reasonable'. Isn't this quite an assumption already? Is this going to take off completely unbiased, or are you suggesting a shortcut based on previously acquired knowledge, Sir?

>>

Thu Jan 29, 2009 7:19 am
RV Professional
RV Professional

It is, as is the whole 'UFO/ET/ODI' topic. Believe me, after a quarter century of 'hot pursuit,' I should know.

If you want my advice, a good place to start would be either the Travis Walton case or Carl Higdon case (requires at least a LearnRV DVD4 knowledge base).

Of course, there are many other events that I could point you to (known, unknown, or classified).

Regardless, be super careful - lean on only raw data for refined targeting (e.g., I am aware of things 'out there' that, for all intents and porpoises, could only be described as 'sentient machines' -- not only originally created by ETI minds, but self-replicated, over millions of years).

Truly, we are babes in the woods. There could be no better contemporary example of this than Project Blue Book.

Anyway and unfortunately, I am not at liberty to disclose actual 'contact' details. Even if I were, many of you do not (yet) -- or may never -- possess the context wherein which to apperceive and grasp the real nature of such an epochal thing -- something much more complex and deeper than you think, with, or course, profound implications.

Suffice it to say that what's 'out there' is not amenable to holding a tete-a-tete or coffee klatsch with what It has referred to, in the past, as "inferior types."

Wisdom, insight, knowledge, and experience have their rewards.

Don't stop searching.

Thu Jan 29, 2009 8:40 am
Profile WWW
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Stark wrote:
That doesn't mean that they won't continue to do so if they already are.

Then you've got noting to lose, have you?

Ed Dames wrote:
It is, as is the whole 'UFO/ET/ODI' topic. Believe me, after a quarter century of 'hot pursuit,' I should know.

If you want my advice, a good place to start would be either the Travis Walton case or Carl Higdon case (requires at least a LearnRV DVD4 knowledge base).

Noted.

Ed Dames wrote:
Regardless, be super careful - lean on only raw data for refined targeting (e.g., I am aware of things 'out there' that, for all intents and porpoises, could only be described as 'sentient machines' -- not only originally created by ETI minds, but self-replicated, over millions of years).

Do they assimilate people? :)

Ed Dames wrote:
Anyway and unfortunately, I am not at liberty to disclose actual 'contact' details. Even if I were, many of you do not (yet) -- or may never -- possess the context wherein which to apperceive and grasp the real nature of such an epochal thing -- something much more complex and deeper than you think, with, or course, profound implications.

You are not at liberty to do so? May I ask why that is? You're not in the military anymore, right?

Ed Dames wrote:
Suffice it to say that what's 'out there' is not amenable to holding a tete-a-tete or coffee klatsch with what It has referred to, in the past, as "inferior types".

Even if I provide the coffee?
Bugger....
So if they are there, and I'd try to contact them in some way, they wouldn't even respond, because they consider me (in particular) to be inferior?

Thu Jan 29, 2009 12:18 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

capjaneway wrote:
Bugger....
So if they are there, and I'd try to contact them in some way, they wouldn't even respond, because they consider me (in particular) to be inferior?

Or they might, in the same way you would respond to buggers of inferior nature, like insects...

Really, what the Major says is that with this project you can't afford to be naive. Think twice. And then thrice. Why do children keep playing in areas where there are landmines, even if told to stay clear? Because at their stage of development, many of them don't grasp the seriousness of such advice.

>>

Thu Jan 29, 2009 12:34 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

Indeed.

Many -- juvenile and imago -- will die, not knowing.

Que sera, sera.

In any case, I retract and apologize for my earlier, misguided proposal re. a workshop on this topic. ("Do not cast your pearls before swine").

"What's gonna happen, Dave?"

"Something wonderful..."

Thu Jan 29, 2009 1:38 pm
Profile WWW
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

kfa, you have a grasp on the whole idea of the proposed project...
Quote:
Really, what the Major says is that with this project you can't afford to be naive. Think twice. And then thrice.

Fools don't need to "rush in where angels fear to tread."

Investigating one of the occurences would be more advisable than getting "personal" about their intent. Also note, locating and/or tracking these entities is difficult, to say the least.

Fri Jan 30, 2009 2:44 am
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

(Blazing bondfire, and here I am with what might be a nice can of gasoline. How can I be sure? How do I find out?)

In 2004 I had the experience of attending the first Steven Basset X-Conference here in suburban Washington, DC. In the program was a presentation by William Birnes who co-authored The Day After Roswell with Lt Col Philip J Corso.

In the course of the presentation Birnes posited that the Roswell UFO specifically and the saucer UFOs in general are intelligent machines that have the capability of traveling anywhere in space and time. The "Greys" are an integral part of the navigation system, literally connecting themselves to the craft for the purpose of commanding where the craft will go. His speculation is that method of navigation is what we know as "remote viewing"; the pilot views the destination of the craft in space and time, and the craft takes them there physically. Having just attended a workshop with the Major, we found the argument quite striking; here is a technology that we know operates without limits in space and time and only requires a disciplined mind and a working process to elicit.

If one extrapolates the notion of quantum superposition to a machine that can affect the superposition state of the entire physical vehicle and occupants, then the UFO essentially goes into a state where is exists in all places in all times. How does the craft eventually end up in exactly the place it needs to be? The pilot views the target site and the superposition collapses into the time/location solution. Navigation is a combination of the physical contrivance that manages the physics, and a biological, or semi-biological entity that manages the intention.

Compare the precision of such a remote viewing session to the very best sessions you've seen. Many orders of magnitude of performance! A mind that could manage intention sufficiently to perform the very precise and specific remote viewing to command this sort of superposition craft would be a formidable psychic force. There have been many stories relating the relative performance of the "Greys" in psychic phenomenon. There are stories in the RV literature of viewers viewing "Greys" and having them respond as though they knew they were being viewed. There is also the notion of abductees being "tracked" over their lifetimes by these beings. There are interactions that demonstrate that they "Greys" have a complete separation of intention from subjective experience (wouldn't that be handy for RV?), an understanding of experience and knowledge but a complete lack of empathy. These entities could drill in anyplace they would need to go in the universe or in your mind and never experience any concern over the consequences.

There is a lot of subjectivity to UFO sightings. It continues to be amazing that one person sees a very dramatic sighting and what should be thousands of other witnesses never appear. It is substantially less amazing if one considers that the directed intention of the pilot and the amplification of that intention by a powerful physical contrivance could mask attention except for a talented, receptive, or intensive few who look "though the glass darkly" and see what was not to be seen. How can one have an objective experience with that much powerful subjectivity moving against you? And how many are adversely affected if they are seen back through that same dark glass?

And until your skill-set is sufficiently honed to do battle a "brain as big as a planet", don't go picking fights. Search carefully and be non-belligerent in your searches; leave no footprints and try to avoid little Grey footprints being left in your own minds.

PS: At the first X-Conference, darling wife and I had the pleasure of a long conversation with Col Corso's son at the cocktail party, had a long chat with Dr Richard Sauder and Jim Marrs [forgive me, Major], and I got to shake hands with Linda Molton Howe, Stanton Friedman and Richard C Hoagland. That was altogether a very memorable experience.

Speaking part DVD4 00:17:49

Sat Jan 31, 2009 5:04 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

All of them -- and I mean all of them -- derived their presented 'knowledge' of the phenomenon directly (privately) or indirectly from me.

Sat Jan 31, 2009 7:37 pm
Profile WWW
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

I had hoped that this group might actually get off the ground before it crumbled into the inevitable hearsay and conjecture that this topic can't help but attract.

Sat Feb 07, 2009 11:48 am
RV Professional
RV Professional

Stark wrote:
I had hoped that this group might actually get off the ground before it crumbled into the inevitable hearsay and conjecture that this topic can't help but attract.

Someone will eventually have to take the lead and start handing out tasks. Maybe the forum is not best project management tool because it facilitates digression. How about taking it to JayBird's RemoteViewingLabs?

>>

Sat Feb 07, 2009 12:45 pm
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 156 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next