It is currently Mon Oct 26, 2020 9:11 am

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 156 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Extraterrestials/UFO project 
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Post Re: Extraterrestials/UFO project
The targets can be posted there, sure; but no analysis or discussioncan take place there...,
So... let's stick to this.
I received no reply from Jaybird regarding his targets.

Since I got no more input regarding my proposed strategy, I suggest we implement it:

First step:
We need to get confirmation that what we are going to search for is actually real.
Yeah sure; we can all have our hunches, and feelings, and have seen thousands of youtube vids regarding the subject; but we havn't got anything ON PAPER yet.
Making some early progress also works to increase our motivation.

My idea is pretty staightforward:
Allegedly there are alien buildings on the moon, Mars and Iapetus.
I say we stick our antenna out there, and 'see' those buildings for ourselves.

Anyone got ideas on how to cue this?

Sat Feb 07, 2009 4:16 pm
By chance can we make a sticky, and only add posts of value to it with Admins help?

Some simple questions.

The race of "Greys" (I don't know the actual name they identify themselves as) were they volunteered to work here? Or were they told by there leadership that were a project of sorts and they needed folks to spend time here working for a course of several years in rotation? (Kinda like joining the Military, or Peace Corps)

After the celestial event, how will the "Greys" present themselves?

Once the "Greys" do become a known coexist civilization, what changes to how our governments are run? Currencies? Employment? Sciences?

Are there any problems that happen after the open introduction to the population?

Some items to RV, or if they have been Remote Viewed discuss / share some results.

Respectfully,

Sat Feb 07, 2009 4:41 pm
Advanced User
Advanced User

cool...

But, I'd kinda like to avoid Greys and see if the Galactic Federation is real, since Greys are not friendlies.

But, I'll go with the group.

Sat Feb 07, 2009 7:03 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

Guys just by observing the discussion here so far, I fear you're already doomed. You're making many mistakes before you even start. I suggest the following:

1. Elect a project leader who has experience in project management
2. Define a limited scope to the project. Pose ONE question that you would like answered via RV. There needs to be NO assumptions, and it will likely begin with a topical search and probes. It might also begin with some target reference material for ONE well documented event that you would like to explore.
3. Keep on topic! After you feel like you have the answer to the question defined in #2, get an OK from a pro to continue, or learn from your mistakes.

Sat Feb 07, 2009 7:50 pm
Profile WWW
Good points.

Who is willing to lead this?

Sun Feb 08, 2009 2:14 am
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

I am, but I have no experience whatsoever...

@DLegan:
I appreciate your input; but right know we don't even know wether there are actually aliens out there, not to mention their intentions, and not to mention their color :P

Yes, I think they are here too, but when doing RV, we can't assume anything at all.

Sun Feb 08, 2009 10:59 am
Forum Beginner
Forum Beginner

capjaneway wrote:
Ok then, if there are no objections, or other volunteers, I will take the job.

Before starting the project, I would like to have a concensus of what we are going to tacle, and how we are going to tacle it.

We've got a number of subjects:
-Sightings of UFOs, and higher order close encounters and crashes
-Alien bases on earth.
-Alien bases in the rest of the solar system (Moon, Mars, etc)
-The history of aliens on earth, and their influence on previous civilizations.
-Their contemporary involvement in governmental and military affairs
-Their role during/after the killshot.

Please feel free to submit more categories, or associated cues via PM. I will then update the list.
When submitting cues/interesting categories/events, always keep in mind that some entities can be dangerous.

1 I think the first thing to do is to run a simple-to-analyse-session, to confirm, for ourselves, that they are here.

2 Then we should try to determine how many factions there are. Wether they like being viewed or not; before proceeding any further.
I think we should spend a number of sessions on this, to be absolutely sure we can move forward without causing serious mental injuries to ourselves.

3 Now we can dig deeper into whatever we are truly interested in.
I myself am particulary interested in the following:
-Their numbers. How many are there? Is it true the moon is crowded with structures?
-Their origin. Where are they from? Are they interdimensional beings, or did they come from a planet, like us?
-Their involvement in the killshot.

I welcome any suggestions/different approaches.

Hi CPJ...I don't want to interrupt here, because I'm only a forum user, for now; however I do have a suggestion, that wasn't given by Ed. Scheesh, he's gonna hate me for this.

I'm sure everyone knows about Area 51. Well...the craft in Nevada are not there; however why not try the target of S-4? It's only a suggestion, but if everyone is going to be shocked...then, umm, you might as well know the truth about who is down there.

Sorry for interrupting. I'm just injecting...and hopefully not rejected. :wink:

Thu Feb 19, 2009 8:29 am
RV Professional
RV Professional

So many gifted minds, entrapped in so many little conditioned boxes.

What a shame.

'Aliens,' 'areas,' 'vehicles' -- if you only knew...

LearnRV. Escape from your little box.

Thu Feb 19, 2009 12:41 pm
Profile WWW
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Ed Dames wrote:

'Aliens,' 'areas,' 'vehicles' -- if you only knew...

LearnRV. Escape from your little box.

The Boss is right, folks.
They're only "aliens" if you're not familiar with or use to them.
They don't hang out in "areas," they are hard as hell to locate and track. Each time I've run a session on a particular one's location it's been different every time.
"Vehicles" are only for our benefit.

More thinking outside the box.

Fri Feb 20, 2009 3:09 am
Advanced User
Advanced User

We have been working on 2 transdimensional UFO projects in the last month.

The crumpled car door caused by the trandimenstional energy ball plunging into the earth being one. :o So, exploring those with the questions in mind would make some sense.

Mon Feb 23, 2009 1:23 am
RV Professional
RV Professional

'F' grade in RV Analysis 101

Mon Feb 23, 2009 3:26 am
Profile WWW
Advanced User
Advanced User

Ed Dames wrote:
'F' grade in RV Analysis 101

:oops:

I was poking on the internet after I did my session and saw the photo's on NUFORC and read the incident report a few weeks back,
using search terms from my site template.

"Though shall not assume" :oops:

I should have said "of course we know aliens are real."
I saw the Ed Dames DVD.

Mon Feb 23, 2009 6:11 am
Even the subliminal IDEA of an "Alien" or "unfamiliar life form" constitutes as "Alien".
If you RVed the "alien" experience someone might have like below, the data would not even fit into most peoples dimensional language set.
(Reference Betty Edwards- "Drawing on the right side of the brain.")

Choose your words wisely when trying to define targets.
Like a computer, results can be "garbage in - garbage out."

Thu Mar 05, 2009 1:09 am
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

So there arises a problem to define targets which are so strange, so unusual, that we humans have no understanding or terms for them.

How can we then properly target an " "Alien" "vessel" "?

Wed Mar 11, 2009 12:37 pm
capjaneway wrote:
So there arises a problem to define targets which are so strange, so unusual, that we humans have no understanding or terms for them.

How can we then properly target an " "Alien" "vessel" "?

Leave your preconceived ideas about the target out of the formula.

Learn to think outside the box. This is not only an exercise in how to put things on paper but also how to tackle your targeting challenges in this field.

You must also learn to be specific about the data you are trying to retrieve, ie, learn to be a detective and ask questions that do not lead to assumptions.

Your questions must be qualified as well as your data.

Wed Mar 11, 2009 1:04 pm
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

I believe 'a lead' surfaced in project Noodle.

michaelruiz wrote:
I finally had a chance to respond so sorry for the delay. I don't have the session on hand but about 8 years ago or so my dad, my two brothers, my uncle and I went camping. We were camping in a canyon with a creek running through it and of course there were lots of rocks, boulders, and trees. The canyon is very big and we had a clear and wide view of the sky. We were all going about our business getting ready to call it a night. The fire had died down to almost nothing. I was securing my weapons. When I heard my dad say, "Hey look at that!". I saw a weird, bright, blue kind of explosion way up in the atmosphere. Never seen anything like it before or since. It was like a blue, glowing shock wave. It looked like it dissipated all the way from space right down to the tree tops. It kind of made the sky and the surrounding area look warped.... if you've ever seen heat rising from the ground looking off to the horizon it looked like that when it came down to ground level.

I had one of my RV team do a session on that event. He was blind to the target and he drew that same kind of vehicle you drew. But in this case it malfunctioned and blew up. His data indicated that there was some kind of malfunction and explosion.

If you have seen Ed's video about UFO's he has an image of what you drew too. It's a time traveling UFO. No question about it. It is only the front of the craft because if you have ever seen a picture of a jet aircraft breaking the sound barrier it is essentially the same type of effect. When a ship breaks the time barrier the remote viewer can only see the front of the craft.

Here's what a jet looks like when it breaks the sound barrier:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/c ... arrier.jpg

http://z.about.com/d/urbanlegends/1/0/- ... ier7sm.jpg

Breaking the time barrier creates a similar effect as shown in the jet images.

Subject: Project Noodle - Phase I (complete)

RVRobot wrote:
michaelruiz wrote:
The really odd session is really not that odd at all..... robot picked up a "thing" that I recognize and Ed probably does too..... the only other time I have seen that "thing" is when I had one of my team do a blind session on a UFO that myself and several other family saw a number of years ago. Robot, you drew a time travelling UFO.... :shock:

I'd appreciate any additional info you have via PM. Also, I will participate in phase 2.

Could this so called 'time-barrier-breaking' UFO be our lead into the whole topic, while avoiding targeting issues (for now) ?

Fri May 22, 2009 10:42 pm
Experienced User
Experienced User

It seems that the Major is saying that we are assuming too much about the "aliens" in the first place. In fact we may be assuming to much by using the term alien. To use the term "alien" we would have to be sure of our own origin (as humans). We as yet don't know if humans originated on Earth. Perhaps we should use RV to find the origin and possible creators of humanity. Perhaps by researching ourselves, we will know in which direction to look for intelligent life.

Let us first entertain that we did in fact originate on Earth. That opens up new avenues of questions. We could then ask,"Are there other forms of intelligent life that also originated on Earth?". This may seem to be a silly question, but consider the Earth's possible age. According to some scientists, the Earth is at least 4.5 billion years old. For all we know, evidence of another civilization is now buried far beneath the Earth's surface (well beyond our ability to drill). Perhaps they are still there? Perhaps they decided to move to other planets? I know that I'm flinging ideas around like a grade school food fight, but we really do need to think outside the box.

P.S. I know that my writing is not perfect. I do try to correct as many of my mistakes as possible. It has been a very long time since I have had to write anything!

Thu Jun 04, 2009 10:41 pm
Experienced User
Experienced User

As a final note,we may be assuming too much by thinking that the "aliens" are corporeal.

Thu Jun 04, 2009 11:10 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

Dear Nabasta, I would suggest the following:

X-ray yourself, get the bloody implants out of your body and then post again…

Thu Jun 04, 2009 11:35 pm
Experienced User
Experienced User

They were just ideas Stefan. Why don't you post some better ones then? Actually, I have never seen alien and I don't much care about them. We have lots of solvable problems to attend to. My previous post was just a flight of fancy.

Thu Jun 04, 2009 11:47 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

Nabasta - your thoughts are on the correct track.

Fri Jun 05, 2009 6:47 am
Profile WWW
Advanced User
Advanced User

Quote:
Earth is at least 4.5 billion years old. For all we know, evidence of another civilization is now buried far beneath the Earth's surface (well beyond our ability to drill). Perhaps they are still there?

A quick brainstorm on terms. Might make some interesting targets if refined.

Sentient Sub-Subterranean Civilization
Sentient Ancient Subterranean Earth Civilization
Modern Humanities Origin
Modern Humanities Biological Origin.

Thinking outside the "box" .. a trans-dimensional "creator" , origin.

Our physical bodies could be created by higher aspects of ourselves in the implicit order outside of space time and restricted linear thought processes. We could be transdimensional beings who have forgotten and are locked in a prison / restricted matrix as a playground / training ground for higher beings.
And, our job is to "Rapture" from this restricted Matrix and grow up.

And "Aliens" are some aspect of our higher selves or a group consciousness that a group of our higher selves are attached to outside of space / time.

This is where I get lost on formulating a cue.

The fact that our brain is aware of events from 1/2 up to 10 seconds before they enter conscious awareness tends to support a higher level cognitive process in the implicit order outside of space / time.

http://www.nature.com/neuro/journal/v11 ... 2.html#top

Fri Jun 05, 2009 3:34 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

DLegan wrote:
Thinking outside the "box" .. a trans-dimensional "creator" , origin.

I'm not sure if you're at all sure outside of which box you're thinking, or where in hell your own box is in the first place. Or if you're sure, how you make sure to distinguish knowledge from belief from wishful thinking. Does anyone of us, who knows?

Speaking of terms, I keep stumbling over this one: trans-dimensional. What is that? Strictly, a dimension is a coordinate in a vector space, and we are all transdimensional beings in the sense that we exist across 3 (spatial) dimensions ('trans' = latin for 'across'). But this is maybe not what you meant. Do you know yourself at all what you mean by that?

Well, there is more than one way to look at this particular term, see the Wikipedia article about 'dimension'. The very fact that this article contains a separate section on 'dimension' in literature shows that we're dealing with something here the meaning of which largely depends on where the person talking about it picked it up.

How are we supposed to make from such material a cue that is understood the same way by everybody plus the matrix Herself?

I just wanted to mention that as an example for how preoccupied with fictional ideas, loaded with word-fluff this topic is. This was already stated several times, not the least by the Major. But it just keeps on precipitating more of the same. As much as I like science fiction, I don't draw from it for my belief system (ok, I make some limited exceptions for Heinlein :lol:).

I didn't mean to lambast the beginning of your post with the brainstorm on terms. They look like a good start, although I had some remarks (s. below). But from there it just drifts off yet again.

Remarks on the proposed terms:
- 'sub-terranean' is either assuming something or unclear - was that civilization you're searching for living underground, or are only their remnants submerged by sediments
- 'sentient civilization' is redundant, unless we accept a civilization of machines (then who created them - hm, wasn't there some mention by the Major in this context?)
- it's "humanity's" (genitive)
- what is 'modern humanity' compared to the non-modern, by what criteria do you draw a line?

Maybe "Humanity's Origin" is a good one, simple yet powerful. Not sure what makes more sense, a topical search or cue just like that? Oops, trapped again: do we mean humanity as the collective currently existing specimens of Homo sapiens, or humanity as a set of properties that distinguish us from lower life forms? Jeez... there I've reached the end of my english.

And I've written all the way down here to notice only now that the topic was on extraterrestrials, not on us. That should go in another thread.

>>

Fri Jun 05, 2009 7:00 pm
Experienced User
Experienced User

It could be as simple as coining a general term for other intelligent beings. Perhaps instead of aliens, we could call them "Unfamiliar Intelligence" or U.I. ? However, there is a problem with that. Something is only unfamiliar until it becomes familiar. This makes the term familiar HIGHLY subjective. I have spent most of the day trying to wrap my mind around a cue, but nothing workable is surfacing.

Anyway, I think it is safe to say that we should search in a very broad manner before becoming very specific. In other words, how do you search for a needle in a haystack if you don't know what a needle is? We can not assume anything about another "civilization", without first becoming familiar with the intelligence that designed it. I think that all forms of life are non-alien in the aspect of intelligence. It may simply be the LEVEL of intelligence that we are searching for. Perhaps "Sentient Intelligence" could be a search term? Lets talk intelligence!

Perhaps the Major could also shed some light on this?

P.S. Also, lets not forget very advanced human intelligence. I have seen The Major mention time travel in more than a few posts. Very advanced humans MIGHT be as unfamiliar to us as we are to pre-humans. This is just an idea guys.

Fri Jun 05, 2009 7:36 pm
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Hi All,

Just start out with a picture of an alleged UFO. Once ya'll have session data check to see if there are any life-forms present in the site template. Use the ST element as a jump off point to explore any lifeform/s present. Forget about cuing a name for an alien.... we're all aliens in one sense of the word and you'll just get frakked data.

Just get a pic and begin with that and use it to jump off the ST. It's the easiest route to get to where you want to go.

-Mike

http://www.thervc.org
http://www.rvgeoloc.com

Sat Jun 06, 2009 1:43 am
Profile WWW
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 156 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next