It is currently Fri Mar 24, 2017 3:56 pm

March 2017 open search & timeline tool 
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Post March 2017 open search & timeline tool
Greetings folks,

I hope you are all well. It’s been a while since I posted an Open Search result.

I am currently investigating an S6 timeline tool in order to more accurately narrow down the timing for Open Search results. (Typically they occur between 2 to 8 weeks). This is the purpose of the 2 sessions posted below. All other TRV in this thread is standard protocol. When postulating, I will give standard and experimental timelines.

Base Session 1 Data Summary

The most important aspect of the site is a large amount of water spreading and spinning and swirling over a wide area. This is a place. This is an unusual, above normal situation. There is something dripping here. It is like a trap. It is also like rain, a flood, and like a balloon gaining in size. It makes me feel upset, shocked, and afraid. People here feel afraid, nauseous, scared, and freaked-out. Concepts here include: fluctuation, different, and inclement weather.

The second most important aspect of the site is a place which is a hollow thing. It is like a tourniquet. It is also like a drain and a fault-line fissure. A piece of something has come loose here. It makes me feel curious. People here feel wary and shocked. It’s like the floor has collapsed. Concepts here include: ground and source.

The third most important aspect of the site is falling fluid. There is a hollow portion to this site. This site regulates fluid somehow. It makes me feel wistful. People here feel edgy. It is like a trap. Concepts here include: inclement weather, hydro-power, dripping, and large-scale.

Most Important Tangibles

The most important tangibles at the site is a wide and falling mess which makes me feel worried. There is lots of debris here. It is like a storm. Concepts here include: plan of evacuation and shelter in place.

Most Important Intangibles

The most important intangibles at the site is a place, structure, and device. It is like a tourniquet and also like a holding tank. It is like a trap and also like a drain. Water is being trapped and accumulated here. It makes me feel pleased and impressed. People here feel satisfied and pleased. There is fluid uptake and stress here. Concepts here include: fluid regulation, hollow, inclement weather, collapse, and damage.

S6 Timeline tool

Experimental timeline 1: March 9th to 12th, 2017

Nobodysfuel

Sat Mar 04, 2017 12:47 am
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Post Re: March 2017 open search & timeline tool
Base Session 2 Data Summary

The most important aspect of the site is a place which is a natural formation. It is a big faucet and there are people present. Something has dropped here which makes me feel afraid. People here feel fear, nausea, and panic. It is like a broken shelf. Concepts here include: frequent, leaning, and traipse across.

The 2nd most important aspect of the site are pieces, shards, debris, and fragments. People here feel upset and depressed. There is a sense of shame here – that the situation did not have to happen. Concepts here include: challenge, horror, debris, and torn away.

From the center of the site, SSSP

The center of the site is a floodplain and there is also debris. There is a fast moving shelf of water here. It makes me feel fearful and nervous. People here feel upset, depressed and wistful. It is like a beach and also like a drain. Concepts here include: calamity and destruction.

S6 Timeline tool

Experimental timeline 2: March 10th to March 24th, 2017

Nobodysfuel

Sat Mar 04, 2017 12:52 am
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Discussion, postulates & timeline

There is a lot of water here, spread out widely and then falling. People don’t like what they see. The situation is loud (rushing and booming) and quite cool. Water seems to be accumulating here. There is a sense of containment here and that water in this place is regulated as a normal course of events. However, something has gone wrong, due to weather, and something has broken. The water flow is out of control and threatening to people. (I do not believe this is a hurricane; when I draw hurricanes, I usually depict more tiny swirly, depicting wind).

It is interesting to note that Dick Algire has depicted something similar in his latest on-line work. So did another RVer. I was not front loaded and only watched his video afterward.

Standard timeline: March 16th to April 27th, 2017

Experimental timeline 1: March 9th to 12th, 2017

Experimental timeline 2: March 10th to March 24th, 2017

Note: I cannot explain why my experimental timelines are different. I found it interesting that I drew error bars on my 2nd experimental timeline. As mentioned, this is an experiment and I’m accumulating data points. (Advice welcome).

P0 – a dam collapse, due to winter melt and rain.
P1 – a mudslide, due to winter melt and rain.
P2 – a berm or river-wall rupturing due to river flow.
P3 – a seawall or levee rupturing due to waves or tsunami.

I may get a chance to perform more follow-on work, but my priority is in testing the S6 Timeline tool for Open Search, so not sure how I'll proceed.

Take care,
Nobodysfuel.

Sat Mar 04, 2017 1:01 am
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Hey folks,

As Open Search nears the vesting date, I always get a bit antsy. I was concerned that I may have depicted the big snow storm on the East Coast of the USA last week.

So I ran the Open Search again and it was more or less the same target. So it still hasn't occurred. Could occur any day, according the the Standard Timeline.

Nobodysfuel.

Sat Mar 18, 2017 9:36 pm
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Here is a potential:

More Rain Looms as Peruvians Deal With A Disastrous Floods

https://www.yahoo.com/news/more-rain-lo ... 00472.html

Lima (AFP) - Peruvians struggled on Sunday to cope with avalanches, mudslides and extensive flash flooding caused by torrential downpours, and forecasters predicted still more rain ahead, prolonging the country's woes.

Nobodysfuel

Mon Mar 20, 2017 6:24 pm