It is currently Sat Dec 16, 2017 3:27 am

Open search & timeline tool 
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Post Open search & timeline tool
Greetings folks,

I hope you are all well. It’s been a while since I posted an Open Search result.

I am currently investigating an S6 timeline tool in order to more accurately narrow down the timing for Open Search results. (Typically they occur between 2 to 8 weeks). This is the purpose of the 2 sessions posted below. All other TRV in this thread is standard protocol. When postulating, I will give standard and experimental timelines.

Base Session 1 Data Summary

The most important aspect of the site is a large amount of water spreading and spinning and swirling over a wide area. This is a place. This is an unusual, above normal situation. There is something dripping here. It is like a trap. It is also like rain, a flood, and like a balloon gaining in size. It makes me feel upset, shocked, and afraid. People here feel afraid, nauseous, scared, and freaked-out. Concepts here include: fluctuation, different, and inclement weather.

The second most important aspect of the site is a place which is a hollow thing. It is like a tourniquet. It is also like a drain and a fault-line fissure. A piece of something has come loose here. It makes me feel curious. People here feel wary and shocked. It’s like the floor has collapsed. Concepts here include: ground and source.

The third most important aspect of the site is falling fluid. There is a hollow portion to this site. This site regulates fluid somehow. It makes me feel wistful. People here feel edgy. It is like a trap. Concepts here include: inclement weather, hydro-power, dripping, and large-scale.

Most Important Tangibles

The most important tangibles at the site is a wide and falling mess which makes me feel worried. There is lots of debris here. It is like a storm. Concepts here include: plan of evacuation and shelter in place.

Most Important Intangibles

The most important intangibles at the site is a place, structure, and device. It is like a tourniquet and also like a holding tank. It is like a trap and also like a drain. Water is being trapped and accumulated here. It makes me feel pleased and impressed. People here feel satisfied and pleased. There is fluid uptake and stress here. Concepts here include: fluid regulation, hollow, inclement weather, collapse, and damage.

S6 Timeline tool

Experimental timeline 1: March 9th to 12th, 2017

Nobodysfuel

Last edited by nobodysfuel on Sun Apr 09, 2017 5:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Mar 04, 2017 12:47 am
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Post Re: March 2017 open search & timeline tool
Base Session 2 Data Summary

The most important aspect of the site is a place which is a natural formation. It is a big faucet and there are people present. Something has dropped here which makes me feel afraid. People here feel fear, nausea, and panic. It is like a broken shelf. Concepts here include: frequent, leaning, and traipse across.

The 2nd most important aspect of the site are pieces, shards, debris, and fragments. People here feel upset and depressed. There is a sense of shame here – that the situation did not have to happen. Concepts here include: challenge, horror, debris, and torn away.

From the center of the site, SSSP

The center of the site is a floodplain and there is also debris. There is a fast moving shelf of water here. It makes me feel fearful and nervous. People here feel upset, depressed and wistful. It is like a beach and also like a drain. Concepts here include: calamity and destruction.

S6 Timeline tool

Experimental timeline 2: March 10th to March 24th, 2017

Nobodysfuel

Sat Mar 04, 2017 12:52 am
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Discussion, postulates & timeline

There is a lot of water here, spread out widely and then falling. People don’t like what they see. The situation is loud (rushing and booming) and quite cool. Water seems to be accumulating here. There is a sense of containment here and that water in this place is regulated as a normal course of events. However, something has gone wrong, due to weather, and something has broken. The water flow is out of control and threatening to people. (I do not believe this is a hurricane; when I draw hurricanes, I usually depict more tiny swirly, depicting wind).

It is interesting to note that Dick Algire has depicted something similar in his latest on-line work. So did another RVer. I was not front loaded and only watched his video afterward.

Standard timeline: March 16th to April 27th, 2017

Experimental timeline 1: March 9th to 12th, 2017

Experimental timeline 2: March 10th to March 24th, 2017

Note: I cannot explain why my experimental timelines are different. I found it interesting that I drew error bars on my 2nd experimental timeline. As mentioned, this is an experiment and I’m accumulating data points. (Advice welcome).

P0 – a dam collapse, due to winter melt and rain.
P1 – a mudslide, due to winter melt and rain.
P2 – a berm or river-wall rupturing due to river flow.
P3 – a seawall or levee rupturing due to waves or tsunami.

I may get a chance to perform more follow-on work, but my priority is in testing the S6 Timeline tool for Open Search, so not sure how I'll proceed.

Take care,
Nobodysfuel.

Sat Mar 04, 2017 1:01 am
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Hey folks,

As Open Search nears the vesting date, I always get a bit antsy. I was concerned that I may have depicted the big snow storm on the East Coast of the USA last week.

So I ran the Open Search again and it was more or less the same target. So it still hasn't occurred. Could occur any day, according the the Standard Timeline.

Nobodysfuel.

Sat Mar 18, 2017 9:36 pm
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Here is a potential:

More Rain Looms as Peruvians Deal With A Disastrous Floods

https://www.yahoo.com/news/more-rain-lo ... 00472.html

Lima (AFP) - Peruvians struggled on Sunday to cope with avalanches, mudslides and extensive flash flooding caused by torrential downpours, and forecasters predicted still more rain ahead, prolonging the country's woes.

Nobodysfuel

Mon Mar 20, 2017 6:24 pm
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Here is another potential candidate:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/colombia-lan ... 14593.html

Columbia Landslide Kills 112, Scores Injured.

Nobodysfuel

Sat Apr 01, 2017 5:37 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

Does the Oroville Dam emergency spillway collapse/crumble fit this mold?

I know that it may have occurred outside of your timeline.

The State of Reality.com

Sat Apr 01, 2017 6:47 pm
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Hi DaingMaing,

Did Oroville actually collapse? I realize there were evacuations, but that we before I did the Open Search, about 6 or 7 weeks ago. And there was no actual collapse that I'm aware of. Unless there is new news I'm unaware of.

I suspect there will be big flooding issues in California and LA because of the snowpack melt off later this month, which would fall in the timeline.

Nobodysfuel.

Sat Apr 01, 2017 10:21 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

nobodysfuel wrote:
Hi DaingMaing,

Did Oroville actually collapse? I realize there were evacuations, but that we before I did the Open Search, about 6 or 7 weeks ago. And there was no actual collapse that I'm aware of. Unless there is new news I'm unaware of.

The spillway had a huge crumbling/destruction of its main waterway, and it did cause a large evacuation; on or about Feb 27th. The affected population reaches in the 500k range, and the concerns of that many people would stand out quite loud in the collective human unconscious.

Whose to say it still wont fail? About two weeks of 60 degree weather in the upper Sierra Nevada could cause issues as well; over 21 ft of packed snow/ice is waiting to melt there. They're working against time to get the reservoir drained, but 21' of snow/ice pack melting very quick could cause all of your listed problems.

Whose to say that the future hasn't changed since you last ran these sessions over a month ago.

Besides, I don't recall your data saying a "dam failure" or a "power plant failure". The spillway did fail. If they ran it open continuously it very well could have undermined the structural integrity of the entire earthen dam on that side of the reservoir; causing the failure.

nobodysfuel wrote:
I suspect there will be big flooding issues in California and LA because of the snowpack melt off later this month, which would fall in the timeline.

Nobodysfuel.

I am not trying trash you. The timeline stage six very well could work, and has probably worked for a few people; however, it never really worked well for me. I remember Tiger74's project on time and dates, for I was one of the participants. It didn't seem to work too well.

All that I am saying is to remember that it is still experimental, and you possibly ought not be looking for a confirmation in bias.

I could be wrong, and maybe we have yet to see what these sessions are all about.

The State of Reality.com

Sun Apr 02, 2017 7:16 am
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

No worries DaingMaing,

The timeline I'm referring to - until the end of this month - is the Standard Timeline, which comes from the Major.

We are already well past my experimental timeline. This is only 1 experiment of hopefully many, so I don't put much stock in it yet. However, the Major's timeline is good and reliable.

Nobodysfuel

Sun Apr 02, 2017 1:55 pm
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Hey folks,

I just ran another Open Search and the target is different. Therefore, these target results have flushed through the cue and it was most likely the mud slide in Columbia. Experimental Timelines were off, but I will keep trying.

The next Open Search result is a big cloud of something. I will move it to the Open Searches thread, so as not to junk up the threads. I'll post once I've done more follow-on work.

Nobodysfuel.

Sat Apr 08, 2017 6:45 pm
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Post Re: Open search & timeline tool
Hey folks,

I have renamed this thread, so that it is more general and not only related to my March 2017 Open Search; did this so as not to junk up the place.
Nobodysfuel

Sun Apr 09, 2017 5:42 pm
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Greetings Folks,

Here are the results from my latest Open Search and S6 Timeline Tool experimentation. This was a very interesting target, I must say.

Data Summary

The most important aspect of the site is a thing and object which is a big cloud. It is made up of many small constituent parts. It is like a puff and also like a roof. Something droops here significantly. It makes me feel upset and shocked. This is a force of nature run amok. Elemental chemistry is important here. Important concepts here include: collapse, shelter, dynamic, force of nature, and obey.

Element [1] depicts stuff, things, pieces, and material circulating and swirling in the ground. The floor has given way here. It makes me feel wary and intrigued. People here feel nervous, upset, and wary. It is like a fluid build-up. Important concepts here include: fluid, open-up, depression (as in indentation), tectonic, off-gas, low-pressure, and venting.

Element [2] depicts a hole and a flat place which is a vent. There is a gaping hole here. It is like a pipe and also like fluid. It makes me feel watchful. People here feel wary and watchful. Important concepts here include: loop, regular, and often.

The 2nd most important aspect of the site is a place and a thing which is a raised object. It is a flying mass which makes me feel upset, terrified, and panic. It is junk and a swirling mass. Something is dribbling here and it like “On the loose”. Important concepts here include: adrift, wandering, and lose. There is also something here like corduroy.

The 3rd most important aspect of the site is a place, an object, and a fragment. This is a piece of a large object. It makes me feel interested and people here feel curious. Something here settles over a wide area. Important concepts here include: flash, quick, instant, collapse, fall into place, radical, collapse, celebration, hoopla, and chemistry.

Element [3] depicts small pieces, parts, and tiny fibers which are raised pieces. They are like dirt. They make me feel nervous and also panic. Important concepts here include: particles, flat, disturbed, upended, and loosened-up.

Most important Tangibles

The most important tangibles of the site is a thing, which is a raised thing, a mixture, and also a tall cloud. It is raised above the Earth. This situation makes me feel worried, panicked, and anxious. People here feel agitated, afraid, nervous, and wary. It is like falling glass. Important concepts here include: aloft and height.

Most important Intangibles

The most important intangibles of the site is material which are fibers, narrow particles and also debris. These particles make me feel wary. And they make other people feel curious and nervous. Important concepts here include: falling, top-to-bottom, depression (as in indentation), hollow-earth, and troop (as in “to troop across”).

Center of the Site

At the center of the site is an open space which is a thing. It is like a shelf and also like a groove and a dressing gown. A big rock ledge has shifted here. Something is exposed and opened up. It makes me feel nervous and wary. People here feel curious and interested. There is a rock fall here. Important concepts here include: open, reveal, hollow, standing-on-solid-ground.

Discussion, Postulates, & Timeline

This was a very interesting target.
The first unusual aspect of the site is the speed. This seems to be a natural explosion and the speed of it is noteworthy.

The 2nd unusual aspect of this target is the fact this it occurs from a flat surface. A normal stratovolcano builds up a mountain shape over the years, but that is not the case here. This is more of a shift of the Earth which exposes something.

The 3rd unusual aspect of this target is the fact of something being regular about this. Perhaps this is a regular magma vent (e.g. Old Faithful) which suddenly changes activity. Or perhaps this explosion becomes a regular thing going forward. Loop and frequent are also mentioned.

The 4th unusual aspect of this target is the disconnect between the Remote Viewer’s emotions and the emotions of people at the scene. My emotions are quite negative around the cloud. There are some people here but not a lot. Their emotions are negative, but not extremely so, and also interested. Therefore, this may be occurring in a low population area or an off-season time.

The 5th unusual aspect of this target are some of the Intangibles of : “radical, collapse, celebration, hoopla, and chemistry”. Some of these have very human implications and it could mean there are political ramifications here.

The 6th unusual aspect of the site is the AOL/s of Corduroy. These are also depicted in the S3 drawing for Most Important Intangibles. There seems to be something beneath the Earth’s surface involving corduroy style layers. These are depicted multiple times.

[b]Postulates

P0: a tectonic shift causes a hot-spring to become active, releasing a gas and ash cloud.
P1: a rock shelf collapses, exposing a volcanic vent, releasing a gas and ash cloud.
P2: an undersea volcano erupts, releasing a gas and ash cloud

Timeline

Standard timeline: April 22nd to June 3rd, 2017
Experimental timeline: May 13th to May 20th, 2017

Have a lovely weekend,
Nobodysfuel

Sun Apr 09, 2017 7:22 pm
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Hey Folks,

I have done some follow on work because I find this Open Search quite interesting.

Firstly, I find my S6[2] drawing quite reminiscent of a volcanic top.

I did a movement 2 KM above the site and it appears as a series of rings. This is either a volcano or a blast radius. There is stuff flying around and a strong lateral movement. The material is exiting from a relatively small "vent". There is a coiling motion. This makes me feel nervous and other feel wary and nervous. It is a flat place (plateau?). It is like a stream, and also like a cracked pot and a dream. It is a unique form and also a collapse.

2 KM to the West depicts big bounders flying out in all directions then then falling. There are multiple concentric circles of blast here. It is a flash mist.

Element [4] I placed on the top of [X]. This is a wandering mass. Tiny pieces and fragment. Flying object and shards. Concepts include: fragment, collapse, crack, dirty, and deposit. There is radiation here (not sure what to make of that S4.5).

My S6[4] drawing depicts a large swirling and falling mass of ash-like material and big boulders.

There is loads of spinning motion all through out this site and a strong lateral motion. This seems to be stronger and more forceful than just wind currents. It seems to be a sideways blast, like Mt. St. Helens.

I looked at the nation where this occurs and it seems to be a country with old world ruins which are national treasures.

Nobodysfuel

Wed Apr 12, 2017 6:10 pm
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Hey Folks,

Here is my updated ST for the above Open Search. This ST denotes element [4] and this is followed by an S6[4] drawing.

Nobodysfuel

Sat Apr 15, 2017 3:10 pm
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Open Search [0989/2106] Base Session 2

Data Summary for Base Session 2

The most important aspect of the site if a large swirling mass and cloud moving laterally over land. It is a think, a conglomerate, a flying and hovering mass or flying debris. High altitude is important here. It is like strange weather. It makes me feel shocked and wary. People here feel depressed. It is like having leverage over someone. Because of this situation, there are strange weather forecasts to come. Important concepts here include: collaborate, fear, work together, and hold-over (as in holding something over someone’s head).

Element [1] is a dynamic big thing which is debris. It is like a noose and also like a juggernaut. There are flames here. It is a special cloud which makes me feel curious and wary. Important concept here include: flow and movement.

The 2nd most important aspect of the site are twirling and swirling rocks and debris dropping down and moving laterally over a wide area. This is debris, a flow, a mass, and an oval mass. A prominent groove is being formed here. The horizon is affected. It is like mush and also like a mess. It makes me feel upset and wary. People here feel upset, panic, and depressed. Important concepts here include: regular, town & country, and horror.

Element [2] are particles and a mass of moving parts beside a hollow open pit. Something is torn away here. It is like “hold-over” (as in to hold something over someone’s head metaphorically). It makes me feel wary and shocked. People here feel upset, shocked, horrified, panicked, and nauseas. Important concepts here include: semi-annual, regular, calendar, and celebration.

From 2 KM above the site SSBV – S6 drawing

Discussion

As the Major has explained, performing multiple sessions on the same Open Search does not replicate the information identically; the 2nd session provides slightly more context to round out the story and I believe we are seeing this here.

I should have mentioned the noises in the first base session. In both these sessions there is a loud boom, crackling, snapping, and sizzling. This session repeats a lot of the themes of base session 1, but the human context is more robust. This event seems to have sway over human politics &/or culture: something is being “hold-over” and the concept of something “regular” has appeared in both. The concept of “town & country” may imply this affect a city and its environs. “Semi-annual, calendar, and celebration” are very odd intangibles, I must say.

The fact that there are “strange weather forecasts to come” and the horizon being affected is also very troubling.

Ever since I began Remote Viewing, I have depicted small swirls in many sessions. These appear in the S6 drawing above and in various other S6 drawings from base session 1. These are idiosyncratic to me, I have learned, and usually denote weather, wind, air particles, pollution, soot or anything of this nature – basically weather related atmospherics. So I would say that somehow the weather and atmosphere are being affected here, at least locally.

Nobodysfuel

Sat Apr 15, 2017 3:13 pm
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Open Search [0989/2106]/nation/most recognizable landmark

The most important aspect of the site is a space, a building, a broad space, and a structure. It is like a trellis, like a frame, and also like a courtyard. It makes me feel curious. Other people here feel impressed. It is a big hollow bowl and a large enclosure. Important concepts here include: meeting place, collapse, ruin, and sturdy.

The 2nd most important aspect of the site is a place, which are fragments and ruins. This is a hollowed out structure. There are flaked-off pieces here. They are like stairs and also like steps. This is a hollowed out, indented section. Important concepts here include: change, storage, and performance.

Element [1] is a building and landmark, which is also a place and a thing. There is something leaning here. It makes me feel impressed. People here feel interested and impressed. There is one piece here which is raised above another. Important concepts here include: iconic, show, performance, display, regular, maintain, show-off, and display.

Discussion

Right off the bat I’m thinking of the Roman Coliseum in Italy. I have been trying to think of other nations with volcanoes. And so far, I do NOT think this is the most recognizable landmark of: Japan, Guatemala, Columbia, Peru, Chile, Turkey, or the USA. I have not ruled out The Philippines, Mexico, Iceland, or Italy. I was worried about being in AOL-drive on this session, but I did stay in structure. I will do more follow-on work and landmark searches.

Nobodysfuel

Sat Apr 15, 2017 3:17 pm
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Open Search [0989/2106] Discussion & revised postulates

My first base session was very scant on the emotions of people being affected at the site. The 2nd session fills in with lots of negative human emotion. This definitely affects people, so this is not a remote volcano such as something in Alaska. There is also reference to human culture and politics (e.g. leverage as in to “hold-over” someone’s head).

In the first session, I perceived a lot of volcanic gas and references to chemistry. In follow-on work and the 2nd base session, it definitely has solid material in the air as well; so I would say this is an ash event, not just a gas event.

This event is definitely natural, surprising, and fast.

Revised Postulates

P0: a tectonic collapse causes a volcano to become active, releasing a gas & ash cloud over a wide area, affecting weather and culture, possibly in Europe.

Timeline

Experimental timeline: May 13th to May 20th, 2017

I’m still not sure what to do with this information. This is an ethical matter, of course, but I often wonder how to warn people. I hope not too many people are affected. I’m sure the Major faces this issue daily; still, it’s a bit of a head-scratcher.

Nobodysfuel

Sat Apr 15, 2017 3:21 pm
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Here is a potential:
http://www.express.co.uk/news/nature/80 ... matra-lava

Though I sense there is something bigger to come.

FYI - apparently vulcanism has been increasing recently.

Nobodysfuel

Sat May 06, 2017 9:07 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

nobodysfuel wrote:
Though I sense there is something bigger to come.

FYI - apparently vulcanism has been increasing recently.

Nobodysfuel

I believe a few more volcanoes in Iceland just went to alert status this morning.

The State of Reality.com

Mon May 08, 2017 3:30 pm
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Thanks for the info DaingMaing.

Volcanoes are frustrating because there are so many active at any one time. There have been 2 since Sinabung, but I didn't want to post to the threat ad nauseum.

I'll take a look at Iceland.

http://volcano.si.edu/reports_weekly.cfm

There are even some webcams where you can watch the eruptions :)

Nobodysfuel

Tue May 09, 2017 11:58 am
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Hi Folks,

I was wondering whether this latest Open Search has occurred, so I ran it again today.

I got something very similar - a grey spreading out cloud from a "hill" with an underground hollow area which is like a chamber. So it appears the Open Search cue is still loaded.

Volcanoes are tricky because there are so many going off all the time - probably 6 since I did this Open Search. But this seems to be a slightly different animal.

The other organization (who shall remain nameless) has posted something for this month with lots of crap in an urban area. I think it may be the same thing.

Nobodysfuel.

Sun May 21, 2017 8:21 pm
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Hey Folks,

I must confess that this particular Open Search has been quite frustrating to identify. The standard timeline elapsed 2 days ago (June 2nd). But this has not been easy to identify.

Mt. Sinabung was a promising target because it was in eruption basically all month with high ash at times - killed some people and forced evacuation for thousands. But volcanoes are tricky to analyze for Open Search because of the sheer volume. And honestly, nothing really seemed noteworthy in any of them.

I thought for a moment that I may have misinterpreted the swirls in my sessions. I interpreted them as ash, but if they were simply water and wind this entire things may have been Cyclone Mora which caused mudslides and over 1 million to evacuate. This would have also explained a strong lateral movement.

However, I'm still not satisfied. I regularly got a hollow chamber underneath the earth and tectonic references.

I ran the Open Search again today and am still interpreting it (there is a crack/fissure, hollow chamber below, lots of weather and swirls above, etc). It is similar to this Open Search indicating it may not yet have occurred. If it has not yet occurred, then my session today would have been Base Session 3, which would have added more information to the complete picture from the first 2 Base Session. However, this is also frustrating. Because the session is just different enough to be a completely new Open Search target.

I'm not sure what to say at this point. I wish it were clearer. It may be that this particular Open Search has occurred and was not obvious or perhaps it was such a big deal that it occupies more lateral time in the Matrix than typical Open Searches.

One thing I find interesting is how Open Searches seem to return natural phenomena so regularly when there is human terrorism going on nearly constantly. Perhaps the Matrix finds us insignificant in the scheme of things and perhaps we are.

I will be back with future news.

Onwards and upwards,
Nobodysfuel.

Sun Jun 04, 2017 6:12 pm
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Greetings Folks,

This is a supplemental investigation in my most recent Open Search. To restate the above results as a refresher:
P0: a tectonic collapse causes a volcano to become active, releasing a gas & ash cloud over a wide area, affecting weather and culture, possibly in Europe.

The standard timeline is now 1 week past due. As I previous stated, it was unclear to me whether or not this Open Search event had occurred. So I performed 2 more base sessions on the Open Search cue June 4th, and 5th. I will call these Follow-on Base Session 1 & 2.

Follow-on Base Session 1

The most important aspect of this site is a place which is a crack, a fissure, and also a fragment. It is like a schism and also like a broad shelf. There is falling rock here and a leaning protrusion. This situation makes me feel nervous and wary. Something has popped up and is moving laterally. People here feel upset, freaked out, nervous and are in shock. Concepts here include: shelter, adrift, and damage. It is high, fast moving, falling over with thin and tiny particle everywhere.

Element [6] is a part, fragment, a large piece, and also foam. There is a collapse of a large part here. It makes me feel wary and curious. People here feel perplexed, confused, depressed, and startled. It is like a rock slide. Concepts here include: elemental chemistry.

The 2nd most important aspect of the site are pieces, a groove, a shore and a flat place. It makes me feel shocked, nauseous, and stunned. There is a hole or hollow earth here. It is like flaky parts. Small parts are in the air moving around. Concepts here include: vista and flat earth.

Element [7] are pieces and fragments. It is like high altitude rain. It is also like granite. Something drips here. It makes me feel inspired and curious. People here feel wary and nervous. This is a very unusual natural phenomenon and a unique condition. Concepts include: encounter, adjustment, special weather, and special condition.

The 3rd most important aspect of the site are pieces, a crack, a fissure and there is also foam here. This is a cooling, molten fissure. It makes me feel curious. Something has cracked apart here. There is an example of learning here. Something has broken apart and people are relieved. The stuff in the air above is like a loop. People here feel curious, fascinated, peaceful, blissful, and relieved. Concepts include: bare-all, and open to see.

Element [8] is a place and a raised groove. It is also a peak, protrusion, and ridge.. There is curving liquid here. There is a fallen groove here. It is like a silver peak. This place has dropped. It makes me feel wary and nervous. People here feel nervous and watchful.

Element [9] is a place which is a peak and a hollow mound. Something prominently leans here. There is form and formlessness here. It is like a junction or boundary. It makes me feel intrigued, curious, and confused. People here feel curious and watchful. Concepts here include: wonder, and large-and-adrift.

Nobodysfuel

Sat Jun 10, 2017 1:45 pm
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Follow-on Base Session 2

The most important aspect of the site are fragments and debris. It is a collapsed object. There is a raised projectile and protrusion. Is is like a puzzle coming apart and something being unzipped. It is also like a corner. It makes me feel curious. People here feel interested. Concepts here include: destruction, collapse, fragments & pieces.

Element [1] is a peak and a protrusion. It is also a steep hill and a steep climb. It is like a fire pit and also like the big one. It makes me feel nervous, upset, and scared. Concepts here include: creation, generation, pray, elemental geology, and concern.

Element [2] are flakes, a big mass, a cloud, debris, fragments, a peak, and also objects. There is pumice here. It is like foam. It makes me feel impressed and awed. Concepts here include: crack, destroy, come-apart, and damage.

The 2nd most important aspect of the site is a place which is a hollow domed cooling pit, foam, and also a chamber. This situation is brief and fast. Foam reacts with something here causing a release. It is like a junction or boundary. Concepts here include: chain reaction and collapse.

Element [3] are fragments and pieces. This is a dripping cloud which is loose and broken. It is like dripping and also like a spinning top as well as a wind current. It makes me feel upset and afraid. People here feel watchful and curious. Concepts here include: focus of attention, and broken/fragmentary.

Element [5] is a hot place which involves coal and foam. This is a major indentation in the earth’s crust. There is trapped pressure here being released. It is like a cauldron. It makes me feel curious. Concepts here include: elemental chemistry, hollow earth, and falling earth.

Nobodysfuel

Sat Jun 10, 2017 1:47 pm