It is currently Sun Aug 20, 2017 12:11 am

Open search & timeline tool 
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Post Re: Open search & timeline tool
Discussion

If the Open Search has occurred, it was most likely Mt. Sinabung in Indonesia. However, I feel that Follow-on Base Session 1 & 2 are depicting something very similar to the previous Open Search results. It is something like a rock shelf collapse which results in a whole lot of particulate above.

If the Open Search did occur, then we may be looking at back-to-back volcanoes. However, my sense is that the original Open Search has not yet occurred due to the large overlap in all these Base Sessions.

I’m not sure what to say here; this seems to be uncharted territory – at least for me. I attempted an experimental time line S6 tool for Follow-on Base Session 1 & 2 and they were both pointing to early July 2017. If these really are the same Open Search results, it would put it past due by 4 weeks. However, I’m not confident, because this is an experimental tool.

Postulates

P0 - In terms of sticking to the Major’s standard timeline of Open Search for between 2 to 8 weeks, this would imply that a noteworthy volcano is past due and may occur at any moment.

OR

P1 – The first volcano has already past and another is due between June 18th, 2017 and July 30th, 2017.

Nobodysfuel

Last edited by nobodysfuel on Sat Jun 10, 2017 1:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Jun 10, 2017 1:50 pm
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Next Open Search

I have been experimenting with the experimental cue Next Open Search as a way of predicting multiple events into the future.

Next Open Search is obvious relevant to the current Open Search. This is quite tricky to determine timelines because the first Open Search is ambiguous.

My preliminary results are depicting a different session – not just another volcano, so this is reassuring. I won’t trust this cue until I can identify it in the future. But it seems to be giving pretty stable and “readable” results.

There appears to be a big splash in a body of water, causing ripples. It seems deliberate and deliberately insane. There is industry nearby, perhaps the energy industry. People are collecting and accumulating something. There seems to be fishing around and there is a historical grudge involved.

I won’t do more follow-on with this Next Open Search until it slips closer in to the Open Search position.

Nobodysfuel.

Sat Jun 10, 2017 1:52 pm
Experienced User
Experienced User

Just to say, I think you're doing a very worthwhile service, Nobodysfuel, in advancing this particular idea here. I've seen you, in trial and error, attempt to nail your cue down, and to share it with others. Very much appreciated!

Sun Jun 11, 2017 3:39 am
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Thank you for the kind words Eric.

I'm not sure what to make of this target. There have been several more volcanic eruption, a helicopter crash at a volcano, as well as at least one major landslide in recent weeks.

I will bide my time and see what becomes of this one before doing another.

Nobodysfuel

Wed Jul 05, 2017 9:31 pm
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Funny, but here's a possible European "volcano" right near the end of the timeline:

http://www.popularmechanics.com/militar ... aine-ammo/

Kaboom! Russian Drone With Thermite Grenade Blows Up a Billion Dollars of Ukranian Ammo

A single grenade-carrying drone set off one of the largest explosions in recent memory.

Nobodysfuel

Fri Jul 28, 2017 1:39 pm