It is currently Wed Sep 20, 2017 9:59 pm

Project: GLIDER 
Intermediate User
Intermediate User

Post Project: GLIDER
[9993/0361]

Community members, the above TRN and subsequent cue is verified. Thank you, Major, for allowing me to post this in Advanced Projects. The project is blind, of course, so that newer level viewers, upon completion of the LearnRV course, can also participate.

Please post your sessions on this thread, or PM me if you need help posting.

Sun Sep 03, 2017 5:39 am
RV Professional
RV Professional

Post Re: Project: GLIDER
EricB wrote:
[9993/0361]

Community members, the above TRN and subsequent cue is verified. Thank you, Major, for allowing me to post this in Advanced Projects. The project is blind, of course, so that newer level viewers, upon completion of the LearnRV course, can also participate.

Please post your sessions on this thread, or PM me if you need help posting.

Deadlines?

The State of Reality.com

Sun Sep 03, 2017 7:35 am
Intermediate User
Intermediate User

Good call out, Dan!

Not to reveal too much, but because there are outside interested parties involved, an ideal deadline would be two weeks. So 9/16/17!

Sun Sep 03, 2017 4:48 pm
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Could we get a "show of hands" on who's participating in this? It would help so you're not waiting around too long. It might even move things along a bit faster. Count me in.

Wed Sep 06, 2017 11:34 am
Intermediate User
Intermediate User

OK. There's one!

Thank you, Snow!

Wed Sep 06, 2017 9:45 pm
Advanced User
Advanced User

I'm in too.

Thu Sep 07, 2017 3:53 am
Profile YIM
RV Professional
RV Professional

I'll play, but I would recommend you make a buffering post once you have five viewers. Also, I would recommend that everyone either: send you their sessions, or wait to post until the 16th. Try to keep everyone from seeing something they shouldn't until posting time. i.e. keep the integrity of the work intact.

The State of Reality.com

Thu Sep 07, 2017 5:03 am
RV Professional
RV Professional

One other thing: Irma.

You might want to think about a back up plan, should you not be able to communicate in the few days after such an event. Should it reach you there in Central Florida.

I am currently thinking I may have to postpone another personal team project due to her(yes, her) aftermath...

YMMV

The State of Reality.com

Thu Sep 07, 2017 5:28 pm
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

I am going to try my best to participate. 9/16, right? So count me in. I will PM you my session work per Dan's suggestion unless instructed otherwise.

Thu Sep 07, 2017 9:41 pm
Intermediate User
Intermediate User

Thank you, Dan and Snow! Excellent advice, as usual.

And I forgot that I've yet to change my location. I'm in W. North Carolina these days. Still, on a trajectory for some possible "fun" in the next few days.

Participants, please PM me your sessions or post to thread only on 9/16 or later. As Dan has suggested, let's keep this intact.

Project GLIDER participants are as follows:
Snow
nelsontr
Dan Mann
MultiLnV (tentative)

This is some impressive RV talent! Thank you, to these participants. We will cut off at 5 contributors.

Thu Sep 07, 2017 11:06 pm
Intermediate User
Intermediate User

As we're getting closer to 9/16, I'll throw this on. Contributors can post their sessions below on Saturday, local time. Thanks again, Dan.

Buffer Zone - If you do not wish to be loaded about the target, stop here and do not look down any father!

Buffer Zone - If you do not wish to be loaded about the target, stop here and do not look down any father!

Thu Sep 14, 2017 7:50 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

Here is the base session. I'll post the summary in the next post to keep it neat. Please remember to add the last attachment 600 pixel Jpeg file first and work back towards the first when posting your session work.

Attachments:
glider 003.jpg
glider 003.jpg [ 21.81 KiB | Viewed 325 times ]
glider 016 - Copy.jpg
glider 016 - Copy.jpg [ 65.32 KiB | Viewed 325 times ]
glider 016.jpg
glider 016.jpg [ 57.2 KiB | Viewed 325 times ]

The State of Reality.com
Sat Sep 16, 2017 7:02 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

[9993/0361] Site Summary:

[X] is some Water and a Sea. Something here reminds me of something being ‘White Washed’ and Over Exposed. I feel Motivated and Angst about this. Some Electricity and Lightning are present as are some Wires and the concept of Development(evolving?). Some Argyle Patterned Clothing is noted. It is Ripped and Torn.

[A] is an In-Motion Device that is Floating, Diffuse, and Wrapping Around a Gathering or Collection of People & Persons. These People are Afraid, Scared and Uncertain. The concept of a Deathly Hallows is noted. An Over-Watch,Guarding Guardian is presented. They remind me of someone like an ‘In-Keep’ and/or a ‘Coach’

[B] is a Dense, Vertical Play Structure. Something about it is Emotionally Bereft. A Travelling Vessel of Locomotion is being Sought Out. It reminds me of a ‘Cage’.

The State of Reality.com

Sat Sep 16, 2017 7:03 pm
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Sat Sep 16, 2017 8:24 pm
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

[9993/0361] Data Summary

[X] This appears to be some type of (tangible:) structure, building, skyscraper made mainly out of a glass, transparent, material. The large building is very large and tall. There is a type of pattern to the rectangular sections. There is also a golden tint, or reflection, to the glass. An EI of "Excited" is here and Intangibles are those of collective, diverse and universal.

[A] Appears to be a large structure as well. A Tangible of "Base" is used for this Element. The structure consists of heavy, light gray, stony material. The upper portion of the structure consists of more transparent material placed in an angular position. An EI of "watchful" is associated with this element. Intangibles are: coordinating and commanding.

[B] This small object, off to the lower left of the ST appears to be forward, closer, in relation to large structures. It appears to be "old" and made of bronze with some type of pattern to it. On the top is a flat, rectangular piece of metal wiith blue and white on it. This may be (tangibles) a street sign or other type of ornate post. The sign is "informative" and is a "location."

My apologies for the smaller ST and S3, having scanner issues and had to is the phone camera then a little editing (clearing up) in PhotoBucket.

Sun Sep 17, 2017 12:10 am
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

[Aspect X] There is a person and lights and ideas of danger, melting and lawyer I feel interested and weird. The person feels confused.

[Aspect A] There is a surface and a container here. Emotions here are fulfilled and curious. The idea of It’s a killer (S4.5) is present at this aspect, which reminds me of something being “excited” (AOL/S). The ideas of brave and fishing, quick, are also here. I feel interested.

[ Aspect B]. There are Elements here, and there is a room, which reminds me of a "chamber" (AOL/S). There is a fuse, and lights. Ideas of sequestered, brave, and location are here. Emotions of happy is here. I feel confused.

[Aspect C]. This aspect is a person and a place. There is a frame and a clasp here. The person is happy and excited and moved. Ideas of fine, broker, and rotten are here. The idea of fine reminds me of something being "made to perfection"(AOL/S).

From the top of [1] SSBP

S4[1] – The phrase heat of the moment( S4.5) is here. There are woods, a building, construction, a sturdy wall, a street sign, a player, person, and a product that reminds me of an owned home (AOL/S)- (like a home that is owned is what I meant). Emotions are fear. I feel lost. There is the idea of happenstance here.

S6[1] matrix - reveals a place, wall, and spires. Concepts of leafy, grated, empire, and [i]here and now[/i] are associated. When I prompted for the activity here, empty nest and roaming popped out. Colors of this place are black and brown.

From the top of [2] SSBP

S4 [2] is an object, matter(AOL- Particles), lights, and a building. The phrase [/i]follow along and request [/i](S4.5) is here. There are tangible squares at the center. Something at this aspect is solidified and understood. The idea of peeping is here. Also, something here is over-glowing, it reminds me of "overflowing" (AOL/S). Emotions here are happy and forgiving

S3 Freehand

S.T.

S6 [1]

Last edited by MultiLnV on Mon Sep 18, 2017 3:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Sep 17, 2017 3:52 am
Advanced User
Advanced User

S3 Freehand Sketch & S.T

Attachments:
NuevoDocumento 2017-09-17_1.jpg
NuevoDocumento 2017-09-17_1.jpg [ 65.72 KiB | Viewed 224 times ]
NuevoDocumento 2017-09-17_2.jpg
NuevoDocumento 2017-09-17_2.jpg [ 212.78 KiB | Viewed 224 times ]

Last edited by nelsontr on Sun Sep 17, 2017 6:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sun Sep 17, 2017 5:28 pm
Profile YIM
Advanced User
Advanced User

Summary - [9993/0361]

[X]: It is something curved, hard and heavy, along with something divided and angular. With movement inside. It is actual and designed. There is a current. The ideas of scientific, setting and aesthetic are present. It makes me feel bored.

[A]: something curved is perceived, with a movement inwards and to the right. It's moving, it's fast. It is mechanical, there is strength and push. It is limited, contained and buried. It is simple and artificial. It's like an 'engine'. The ideas of dexterous and disseminated are related to it. To one side there is something vertical and parallel. In the other, a box or wagon. The idea of ​​communications is attributed to it. There is a seism. The idea of ​​'slow motion' (S4.5) is relevant here.

[B]: It's a rotor, it's open and moving. It is oily and muddy. There is light. Some part of this element has an upward movement. It reminds me of a lever, and some part of it is like a flashlight. There is a border. It is violent, it has energy. It's like a 'globe'.

Sun Sep 17, 2017 5:49 pm
Profile YIM
Intermediate User
Intermediate User

Dan, Snow, Nelson and Multi,

Thank you for your contributions. You folks are truly professionals in your RV skills. Ed has also provided valuable info related to this cue. The family truly appreciates all of your efforts.

[9993/0361]Eric Randolph Pracht's skull/location

http://www.denverpost.com/2017/02/13/lakewood-paramedic-disappearance-reward/

This is a missing young paramedic out of Colorado who took a walk one night in socks in July 2016 and hasn't been seen since. There is a possibility this his skull is moving around, though there was every assumption that he was deceased. This is one reason for not having "present location" in the cue. His family and the local LE have run out of places to search, but are very capable and willing to do so.

I will make my best attempt at putting together a comparison of the sessions.

Any input or feedback would be appreciated.

Sun Sep 17, 2017 10:03 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

well, I would extrapolate from my session work, that looking around Marston lake would be a good start. I have plenty of maritime type descriptors involved with it's present location. Based on my evidence alone, he is most likely deceased.

I have something diffuse and wrapping around in conjunction to something plaid/argyle that is wrapping around someone/something. The concepts of overexposed and whitewashed leaves me to believe his skull is exposed to open air, and has been for quite some time.

There is a possibility that his skull is moving about; That can not be ruled out, given the RV evidence. I am not 100% sure that his skull is moving about based on the evidence.

Snow and I agree upon a particular structure/m.m. building. This maybe something worth looking into.

The State of Reality.com

Mon Sep 18, 2017 5:37 am
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Based on just the commonalities between the viewers' sessions, I only feel comfortable saying that I agree with DM in that A structure/building seems to be important and possibly water near the target. There may be some sort of street sign or some other type of sign near the location that Snow and I picked up on. Lights seemed to be present in a few of the sessions, for what it's worth.

This is a general and vague analysis right now, but I can only trust/use what is common between the sessions.

Mon Sep 18, 2017 6:37 am
RV Professional
RV Professional

The target should be reworked using this cue:

[2994/5304] Eric Randolph Pracht

Wed Sep 20, 2017 5:45 am
Profile WWW