It is currently Sat Aug 17, 2019 1:41 pm

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 268 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
 ROSE MIST - Intermediate & Advanced Skill RV Project (blind) 
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Post Re: ROSE MIST - Intermediate & Advanced Skill RV Project (bl

The site appears to be of a movement or passage of time, but I am not sure of the order. It might start at bottom left or bottom right side of the s.t.

Aspects, sarting with the left lower corner i picked up a lot of intangible ideas of hatred, uxbridge, chemical imbalance, vandette and a lecture. I feel AI-respectful and amiable, other emotions at the site are EI-cautios and deceitful.

At the top left of the site template I have the words metaphor and distant, the word in hungarian "kèpzödès" which translates to morphing, the idea of Dracula, as if I was describing a metaphoric transformation into Dracula. Other ideas related are vital, swallow and empty, and something gastrinal. I am AI-worried and Ei- sunken and reluctant.

On the right side of the site template are what look to me like something that happens vs what was supposed to happen.

On the top of the right page is an idea, pressure over something edged, a trench or a gateway. I get the ideas of mental, imbalance and retribution. S4.5- distant cousins might hint at a possible past relationship. I am both AI- vengeful and uncomfortable others at site are EI- searching and choosing, and are EI-impaired.

The lower right hand of the site template feels as if might be the first part but not the most important part. This aspect has the ideas of holiday and celebrating, toasting, has to do with a boxy canyon that is slippery. Ei- nodding, I am AI-careful. A grain with orange flavor makes me feel s4.5- i'm feeling I'll. (I felt physically I'll for a few seconds) An EI- nothing follows. The aspect had an aol/s russian roulette feel to it.

This site template sketch has me feeling as if somebody with bad intentions went up a mountain. The squiggly bit in the round thing that I feel is a person might be intestine as the word gastrinal suggests. Something was consumed.

The pressure over a trench and the lines of movement tells something was pushed over, or somebody was pushed over, it has to do with retribution and a mental imbalance.

Looking at the whole s.t. I get the feeling that this was the result of a lover's triangle, her murder was retribution, vengeance and a vandetta.

Sun Feb 10, 2019 7:10 pm
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Prompt: The purpose of the murder SBP

Notes:

1. One thing I notice in this session is that S3 labels--my [Aspect b] and [aspect A]--are not consistent with what they look like in the S.T.

2. Thanks, Ed. I did not know that was a faulty prompt. I will make note of that for the future. I decided to use from the top, then, just to be safe.

Summary:

[Xsub1 on the very right of the S.T semi-retangular in shape. It overlaps with Bsub1] a field of light, and a plane(spelled wrong on S.T.) like “land”. It is associated with Dogma, guilt, karma, witty, complaining, unique, tall order, frustrated, purpose, intrigue, swallowing whole. I feel scared. Emotions here are frustrated, afraid, scared.

[Bsub1] (The circular thing on the S.T overlaps with [Xsub1] . Another aspect is a rock-solid thing and some sort of light fixture. [i]It reminds me of being “spider-web shaped”. There are ideas of through, motioning upward, fresh out, freedom, banned together, intrigue. S4.5- how it’s portrayed. I feel that something is changing, and I also feel confused.

I labeled this circular thing with [2] and used the following prompt: From the top of [2] SSBP

There’s a room here. There is the idea of syncing, placement, test, human, cannibalism, fresh out, [/i]and spared life, as well as the idea of strips. I feel familiar and interested. An emotion of happy is also here, as( well as another emotion I wrote I can’t quite read it, but I think it says, anxious). There is an S4.5 of hell on earth.

[Asub1] (tall-looking feature on the S.T.). Something is associated with pragmatic, idol, exposed, blackmail, open-ended, clothed, frightened, and bright idea. I feel interested and intelligent. Emotions here are scared, daring, and intolerable. Something here is fast and slow, going up, it reminds me of “through the gut of the defense” (the wavy lines seem to be going up right into the center of the triangular-looking shape, perhaps).

I labeled this with [3] and used the following prompt: From the top of [3] SSBP

This aspect, at least in part, is a tangible room with an idea of isolated with it. There is an 'over field' here as a tangible idea. Not quite sure what it means, but it just popped out. it is corrupt and on some sort of plane. Not an airplane, (but like in the sense of a spiritual plane or some kind of surface. I didn’t specifically say this in the session, this is just my interpretation of what I meant). The over field is more like "force field". Something at this aspect is associated with entirety, and spontaneous, it is like it’s “long-gone, retired” there are ideas of life, heeled, roots, amateur, stand still, passionate[/i]. Emotions here are panic and pathetic.

S6- relationships. I did not get anything useful it seems, and I do not have much experience doing this type. However, at least in part, the relationship involves containing something and quieting of noise.

The relationship between [2] and [3] are ideas of black and white, caring, lighted, friendly and hesitancy.

The relationship from [2] toward [3] are ideas of density, quieting of noise, fresh start, and wallowing, immaculate.

The relationship from [3] toward [2] are ideas of mounting odds, fresh-ing, light, and contain something.

Last edited by MultiLnV on Sun Feb 10, 2019 8:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Feb 10, 2019 7:17 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

We are waiting for the work of cbutter and Pael. Apologies for the pressure, folks, but we need to wrap up the project by next Friday.

Cbutter, are you willing to challenge your analytical skills with a corroborative summarised data, one more time, please? This target is a difficult one...I suggest with this one to look for more general ideas rather than specific bits of info.

Meantime, what do you think guys as a postulate in the light of the cure: Ludmila's murder/purpose?

Any thoughts?

-------------------------

Above is one side of the equation. Second one is to decide on the following:

I am contemplating two possible options for further course of action:

Option 1 is to stick to the original targets stratagem which means that the last target we need to hit is the murderer's location.

Why there is an option 2? Because we still do not have a firm answer to the question how Ludmila died. And where exactly she died - at that open wilderness area or somewhere else.

So, as an option 2 I am considering to divide team into three sub-teams:

- team 1 to hit the murderer's location
- team 2 to hit: Ludmila's death/cause
- team 3 to engage the target: Ludmila's moment of death / precise location

What do you guys thinking, to stick to the original plan or to proceed with option 2?

Sun Feb 10, 2019 8:39 pm
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Please correct me if I am wrong, Stefan:

I will do whatever the team decides. I am okay with anything(location, cause, etc), but maybe it would be helpful to explore elements from the source of death templates that we ran before, rather than explore a cause? We could spend the remaining session time running high-level prompts from that. There may also be information contained in our original S.T's on death that we could explore for a deeper understanding.

Would the cause of death just lead us to information already contained in the death report ( I think the major mentioned that before) unless you feel it will show new information, in which case it might actually be helpful...

I do not feel that the precise location of her death/the where is as important as the why/how because of the short amount of time that this project will remain open.

I am also not sure that the location of the murderer would lead us anywhere, given the short amount of time. What I mean is that we may get a general idea of what the location looks like(which is good), but to really narrow down the location, we'd have to do even more prompts that we may not have time for. Furthermore, if the location happens to not be anything/anywhere we understand, It will not help us. Plus, as contextual information, a few of us already got a possible glimpse into the location earlier when we perceived city, underground, etc.

I do not like the idea of dividing teams. It seems better to have us all working the same target.

We have some really good data here about the events that occurred. I understand why the project has to be shut down for ennui reasons but is there any reason why we can't bookmark resume this down the road? I think no matter what data we collect now, we're still going to have unanswered questions when the close date happens. We do not have to necessarily rush to a conclusion on each part of the project, do we?

Sun Feb 10, 2019 8:56 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

Yes, Multi, I agree with everything you are saying.

There are several reasons which prompted me to suggest to the team option 2:

Somehow, we dismissed the key unknown Where. Most probably, we I assumed that Ludmila was killed in the environment where her dead body was found. What we know for the death of the Deyatlov guys?
As per the official reports, 5 of them died due to hypothermia and their bodies were found relatively close to each other, somewhere at the end of Feb 1959. All these five bodies were located between the abandoned campsite and under a large Siberian pine located at the forest's edge. There were 40-50 people engaged into the search and the bodies were found simply by following the footprints.

However, the remaining four bodies were found two and a half months later, just 75 meters from the above mentioned large pine tree inwards the forest. What is the common denominator here? All these four (including Ludmila) died from injuries and not from hypothermia. Their bodies were found close to each other. And all of them were found 2.5 months later. For me, it is more than strange that the search and rescue party missed them.

This makes me think that there is a possibility that their bodies were NOT at the scene during the initial search and rescue operation and somehow 'delivered' at the scene later on, already being dead due to these injuries. In order to proof this, the cue Ludmila's moment of death/precise location could shed a lot of clarity.

And will (possibly) furnish with information the key unknown Where.

Regarding the cause of death: We already explored the source and several elements associated with the source of the death. However, there is still some mist around it.

I was thinking to apply the principle of the 'reverse engineering' by looking at the cause to get to the source. What we know from the medical reports? The cause of her death was most probably the penetration of one of her broken ribs straight into the heart. I did a solo death/cause session and I do have the idea of penetration in the chest area. However, what caused the ribs to be broken? We do not know for sure.

Lastly, regarding the murderer's location: again, I agree that it is not so critically important information. But having in mind that the Deyatlov Pass incident is en extremely complex case, murderer's location could contribute with some useful extra data.

Option 2 could bring a lot of clarity but I agree with you, it could slow down the completion of the project in time.
----------------------

But lets not go astray from the current task - murder/purpose postulate.

Sun Feb 10, 2019 10:33 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

Data analysis: Ludmila’s murder / Purpose

Considering the currently reported data, the following corroborative data has been observed:

There is a scheduled/planed activity related to Ludmila’s murder. The activity follows/is focused on a pre-planned agenda and same is observed/watched by some party. Activity involves the process of sample gathering, picking /extracting and collecting of crop. Most probably, the crop is related to a planned process of bio-engineering associated with cloning, creation of offspring and ensuring the progeny. In the context of the cue and the data, there is a possibility that Ludmila was a host of previous secretive bio-intervention related to her reproductive capacity and her zygotes have been extracted. Based on the previous session’s data, it could be sated that non-human intelligence entities have been directly involved in the process.

Please also re-visit Pael’s data summary at the early stages at the project which could possibly support the notion for an ongoing bio-engineering genetics project/program.

Notes:

1. I cannot explain Norbert’s idea for vengeance in light of this cue and it is not supported by the data of the others. However, I remember that in the early stages of the project a couple of viewers did report the vengeance related data.

2. In the very first session, Marlin reported: The idea of creation and possibilities which is line with the above corroborative data.

3. Multi, I need your assistance for your data interpretation in the light of the current cue Ludmila’s murder/purpose, please.

Please, contribute with your thoughts/hypotheses/ideas.

---------------

Regarding both options which I suggested yesterday, let's disregard option 2 (due to the ongoing 'saturation' of the team and the time constrains factor).

Next steps:

Step One: To form a postulate re. Ludmila's murder/purpose
Step Two: To engage the last target from the list: Ludmila's murderer/present location

Those who are willing to participate in the last one, please show hands in order to provide specific guidance re. the prompts.

Deadline for data posting - 13 Feb 19

Step Three: To wrap up the project

Mon Feb 11, 2019 1:18 pm
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Sorry for the delay, Stefan. I am still looking over everything. And, yes, I plan to participate in the last phase.

I will contribute my thoughts on a collective postulate when I look over everyone's data again. I will interpret my data as requested, but in the end, I only trust what is common among all the sessions, and I have not studied each session closely yet.

Element [2] and [B] , the circular feature, is the exact same thing as your object in the air, Stefan. In fact, the design I have on it is similar to yours. I am guessing that it is the same mechanical/technological object many viewers have been getting in other sessions on this project. It is apparently syncing something or being synced, and there is a test going on (maybe it does the test, or maybe testing is being done to the object itself.) The object is involved with life, maybe to spare life. To let free or to be free and to be fresh out of a place where something previously is associated with this object.

Interestingly, the land/surface seems to be important to the target purpose. Ideas of a plane/land came up in aspect [X] and [A]. A difficult order/task is being carried out either on the surface itself or on/in something else that is on the surface, (e.g., maybe in the room/structure sits on this surface). I am not sure how dogma, guilt, and Karma fit in, but those were in [X]

The tall-looking feature in my S.T. is some sort of structure/room contains something related to [2]. The room is involved with a surface and/or force field and life as an intangible concept.

In short, looking at my session only, the purpose might be related to following a very difficult order/task being carried out that involves life(If I recall correctly, the intangible idea of life has come up before in other sessions of mine for this project). I think those objects you and I have in the air, Stefan, could be important to getting the difficult task done. I'd like to add that in light of, for example, Norbert's idea of transformation and such, that my aesthetic impact as noted above was "changing." I felt that I was at a time when something was undergoing a change and I was observing it or something like that. It is hard for me to explain the feeling.

Last edited by MultiLnV on Tue Feb 12, 2019 12:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Feb 11, 2019 2:44 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

Thanks for the insight, Multi. Any other inputs, please?

Meantime, last target (unless Ed otherwise advises):

[8516/9970] Ludmila Dubinina's murderer/present location

Multi, check your mail box, please.

Mon Feb 11, 2019 6:59 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

Out of curiosity, I am going to run Geofix work on that final cue, as well. I'll post the findings after completion.

Note: For technical reasons, TRV temporal qualifiers are not used in RV Geofix cues.

Doom

Mon Feb 11, 2019 7:16 pm
Profile WWW
RV Professional
RV Professional

Sir, you are reading my mind ...

GF could be a good cross check. Multi was tasked to use a specific experimental S6 re. the location, a similar technique you showed me 10 years ago.

Also, I tasked four viewers ( not associated with our classroom here) plus myself to execute a HARV session in order to determine the location of the individual in question. However, the data output is heavily morphed and non-conclusive (usable) at all. But this was more like a shot in the dark.

Mon Feb 11, 2019 8:24 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

[9900/7925] Ludmila Dubinina's murderer/location (RV Geofix)

https://geographic.org/geographic_names ... a_features

Mon Feb 11, 2019 11:28 pm
Profile WWW
RV Professional
RV Professional

https://www.outerplaces.com/science/ite ... ter-object

https://media.lasvegasnow.com/nxsglobal ... ver1.0.pdf

Mon Feb 11, 2019 11:41 pm
Profile WWW
Extreme User
Extreme User

Attachment:
[4052_1882] 001.jpg
[4052_1882] 001.jpg [ 33.92 KiB | Viewed 769 times ]

Attachment:
[4052_1882] 002.jpg
[4052_1882] 002.jpg [ 54.01 KiB | Viewed 769 times ]

Summary:

I explored three aspects at the site.

The primary aspect is a familiar, excited, and numerous group of bodies. Intangibles are people and species. They/it are small and marked by movement.

The second aspect appears to be a place where material is gathered. I am curious, and emotions there are also curious. Intangibles are investigation, study, survival, and design. The color scheme is monochromatic, white and grays. Something is moving, and there is also a concept of many.

The third aspect appears to be the movement of stuff between the other aspects. I am surprised, and emotions there are satisfied. It is fast.

Tue Feb 12, 2019 1:49 am
Extreme User
Extreme User

Stefan,

My apologies for the late post here. I had been away since seeing your post about loading this session on the 12th. I am happy to do the corroborative summary again.

Tue Feb 12, 2019 1:52 am
Advanced User
Advanced User

[8516/9970]
[url][URL=https://s750.photobucket.com/user/marlin666999/media/Untitled-Scanned-01_5.jpg.html]Image[/url][/url]

Tue Feb 12, 2019 5:24 am
Advanced User
Advanced User

[url][URL=http://s750.photobucket.com/user/marlin666999/media/Untitled-Scanned-02_4.jpg.html]Image[/url][/url]

Tue Feb 12, 2019 5:25 am
Advanced User
Advanced User

[url][URL=http://s750.photobucket.com/user/marlin666999/media/Untitled-Scanned-03_4.jpg.html]Image[/url][/url]

Tue Feb 12, 2019 5:27 am
Advanced User
Advanced User

Summary

[b]The site is clear and uneven. It has a border and is to protect something. It is also never seen and purposeful.
The site is noteworthy and powerful. It made me feel nervous, scared, bewildered and interested. There is a intelligent life form at the site, which is insightful and is insincere. It is wary and the idea of obey is there.

The target is a structure that has lights and a crescent. It is impenetrable. The idea of reciprocity is at the site.
[/b]

Tue Feb 12, 2019 5:42 am
RV Professional
RV Professional

Norbert note: You went into AOL drive early in this project, from the moment you were front-loaded, subsequently allowing yourself (i.e., thoughts/thinking) to become biased via the background info; you did not catch this mistake and effectively manage it.

It was easy for me to spot in the beginning -- the 'way too sure of yourself' attitude -- have seen it a thousand times and (early in my career) personally fucked up in the same way on numerous occasions. In the future, watch your wayward, fanciful, redneck mind. Attend to rigid TRV structure.

Major Doom

P.S. -

Something that I have often recommended, and once again would suggest to all TRV pros: When I work any target, I'll run the first session and then set it aside. Later, I'll run the same TRNs again and then compare the two sessions. If something does not look right between them, then I'll know that one of the sessions is probably faulty -- usually the first one (nonsense cuing, of course, notwithstanding). This procedure is laborious, but if something is worth doing, it's worth doing right.

Tue Feb 12, 2019 6:09 am
Profile WWW
RV Professional
RV Professional

Marlin: All the elements in your S.T. are beneath that horizontal wavy boundary. What's the waveform -- space-time barrier, vegetation, sand dunes, water?

Tue Feb 12, 2019 6:50 am
Profile WWW
RV Professional
RV Professional

cbutter wrote:
Stefan,

My apologies for the late post here. I had been away since seeing your post about loading this session on the 12th. I am happy to do the corroborative summary again.

Cbutter, no need to start from the scratch re. the summary. Please upgrade mine ( it’s several posts above) with your data (which I think nicely fits in the picture - murder /purpose).

The deadline 12 Feb refers to the final target - murderer’s location. In case you are familiar with target geometry prompts and S6 execution, I would like to give you a different task - to explore a specific aspect from your last session ST (murder /purpose ). Otherwise, please proceed with the current task.

Let me know.

Tue Feb 12, 2019 8:21 am
RV Professional
RV Professional

Stefan: That missive to your crew needs clarification.

("Dubinina project team member to former NATO minesweeper (now 'mindsweeper') commander, you're coming in broken and stupid -- say all after 'In case you are familiar.' Over")

Tue Feb 12, 2019 8:40 am
Profile WWW
RV Professional
RV Professional

Ed, I don’t know cbutter’s technical capabilities. Appologies, cbutter (I’ll pay for the drinks).

—————-

Sir, a GF related question - what is the reason to exclude the temporal qualifiers from the GF cues?

Tue Feb 12, 2019 9:06 am
RV Professional
RV Professional

Stefan, it is predominately due to the fact that RV Geofix is a HARV (Hybrid Associative Remote Viewing) construct -- not 'direct' knowledge, unlike TRV formally articulated Matrix target pattern designated counterparts -- ARV is a target cutout. HARV is similar, but it rigidly adheres to TRV matrix search terms, except that there are no temporal qualifier constraints. For some reason that I do not understand (I have theories), any temporal qualifier injected into a Geofix cue throws its planimetric accuracy off, significantly. But, when the Geofix cue is left open-ended, (i.e., sans temporal qualifier), the following kinds of mission things often happen:

Hypothetical example:

[nnnn/nnnn] Jane Doe's murderer/location

Geofix first run > XYZ Elementary School, Dayton, Ohio (murderer is a teacher at the school)

Geofix follow-up (same cue/TRNs) > murderer's residence

There are also other elements that involve viewer mind 'steering' (cf. the 'David Rosetta syndrome') as well as prospective project results 'timing,' but these things are too complex to discuss, here -- you and I need to go back to Hooter's to 'flesh out' such problems.

Note to team members: Stefan is a former Bulgarian/NATO naval officer, now working in the U.K. He had heard about the Hooter's 'restaurant' chain from his U.S. Navy counterparts after being selected for and attending a high-level U.S. military institution. On the afternoon of his final RV professional development training day with me, he demanded -- almost at gunpoint -- that I escort him to a local such franchise. Any reluctance on my part to do so was moot and feckless, I did not desire to partake of...I mean participate in any such escapade and (unlike him) degrade my status as an officer and gentleman. But, he threatened to withhold his RV Advanced Skills course tuition payment unless I acceded. He left me without a choice -- the bastard was prepared to leave this father of who knows how many Eastern European and Asian children to starve. Such is the character of the man whom we call Stefan. Very sad...

In the days since Stefan departed, in the nights since that sorrowful evening when we closed down the place, I have returned to that selfsame Hooter's dining establishment many, many times to profusely apologize (I always look away and try to block my peripheral vision when I undress...I mean address each waitress) for his divergent, if not perverse, behavior. When I know that these underpaid young ladies have truly forgiven him, then I will be free again -- and not so perennially broke.

I just wanted my RV professional crew to know with whom they have thrown in their lot, and decide if they still desire to associate with sordid, base men like us...I mean, like Stefan.

And then, of course, we have Norbert...

Major Doom

Tue Feb 12, 2019 9:38 am
Profile WWW
RV Professional
RV Professional

Thank you for the clarification, Ed. (Mastering the GF technique and not avoiding the divorce are my biggest current life failures. Hopefully, the first is still fixable).

Unfortunately, I have to admit that everything which Ed said about this dark event at Hooters is correct to the single dot. Apropos, I am still keeping this Hooters napkin with his GF explanatory notes ( I asked one of the ladies for her dwelling place and after facing her strong refusal to provide, Ed made me run several GF sessions to zero it on. However, when I pop up next day at this location, I found myself staying in bewilderment in front of a psychiatric clinic with a questionable reputation, the same place where I met Norbert for the very first time).

Tue Feb 12, 2019 12:32 pm
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 268 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next