It is currently Sat Jan 23, 2021 4:32 pm

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 89 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Project BASELINE 
Advanced User
Advanced User

Post Re: Project BASELINE
Common analysis, from my point of view

On the site there is presence of life forms, possibly people. An activity is carried out at ground level, where there is presence of a structure or machinery made of pipes or ducts and stems, probably pressurized and in a rather confined space.

In such a task, there is a frantic transfer/drainage of energy or some chemical compound.This process reaches a point of no return where the controls applied no longer have any effect, and at the same time, causes a series of chain reactions. (visually, such substance reaching unpredicted trajectories). It could be considered an accident because of the diverse negative emotions throughout the sessions. There is a feeling that what happened you could see it coming.

There is a general sense of organization, planning, logistics and control. There is also the idea that something can or needs to be changed.

Tue Jan 12, 2021 3:02 am
Profile YIM
Advanced User
Advanced User

Is it a commodity? I see a lot of drilling on those site templates.

We may not have time to run a movement exercise or do more work by Thursday.

Tue Jan 12, 2021 3:13 am
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

I started a new teaching job last week (after committing to project and doing 2 session) which left me with time to read up till now. posted my analysis earlier, a drinking or exploration.

I'd like to add that it feels like a mineral exploration project doing a test drill. Perhaps a turning point for the company stocks. Greenland?

Tue Jan 12, 2021 4:00 pm
Advanced User
Advanced User

Yes. What do you drill for? The Matrix divided this problem set up for us and went to a lot of trouble to show us something.

Raptor wrote "stored" and "protected from robbers".

Tue Jan 12, 2021 4:23 pm
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

My session is full of specs. There is an "independent formation" that tells me it's drilling in rock. My first session has the phrase action-reaction and shows what I think something sorted, shaken and the end result is what looks like an atom. Fuel for nuclear power?

The fist session
post image online

Tue Jan 12, 2021 5:45 pm
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Norbert77 wrote:
[...] My first session has the phrase action-reaction and shows what I think something sorted, shaken and the end result is what looks like an atom. [...]

Reviewing my session I can add there was a strange sense of the site. Like viewing microscopic or macroscopic sites (galaxies or microbes) unfamiliar to daily routine. Hence the analysis of 'celestial object orbiting'. Maybe my site has something to do with 'atoms'. I was late doing the session so no second one available.

"The universe [...] is written in mathematical language, and the letters are triangles, circles and other geometrical figures, without which means it is humanly impossible to comprehend a single word." Galileo Galilei

Tue Jan 12, 2021 6:37 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

https://www.forbes.com/sites/jamesconca ... f3dda41de2

Article's author - not an industry 'lightweight':
https://www.forbes.com/sites/jamesconca ... 73c1f16b07

Tue Jan 12, 2021 8:25 pm
Profile WWW
Advanced User
Advanced User

I will be posting the cue tomorrow. Times up......

Wed Jan 13, 2021 6:52 am
RV Professional
RV Professional

I'd like to congratulate you and your project team, Marlin - superb job. You guys have come a long way, and all those years of work/teamwork and dedication have paid off, in terms of your current skill levels.

As your teacher, I couldn't be more proud than to pass the old baton off to TRV graduate students like you - and all of you should be proud of yourselves. Just remember to maintain the same level of RV individual session discipline and mind mastery in all of your future projects.

Ed

Wed Jan 13, 2021 8:25 am
Profile WWW
Advanced User
Advanced User

Thank you, sir. I am truly honored to be part of your students (albeit in an indirect/cybernetic way), and although I am not very active in the forum, I appreciate the fact that I am participating in such a valuable treasure for humanity as the Remote Viewing, specifically through the protocol developed by you.

I really enjoy every post of yours, as they rebound a knowledge that is worth its weight in gold. Thank you very much.

P.S. Although it is not of much practical value for the project, I found interesting the fact that beyond the common descriptors, there were common sketches. A simple but equally impressive example of the scope of some remote viewers with a set of coordinates, pen and paper.

Wed Jan 13, 2021 11:06 pm
Profile YIM
Advanced User
Advanced User

Thank you Ed. I really appreciate it.

Thu Jan 14, 2021 1:26 am
Advanced User
Advanced User

[1917/9510] Optimum near-term investment

Thu Jan 14, 2021 1:28 am
RV Professional
RV Professional

The link that I posted was my best analytical bet for your blind target (I did not run the project, myself). If you guys and/or cbutter have an/some alternative(s), step right up - fracking?

Hydrogen production would certainly be one candidate for 'long-term' investment.

Ed

Thu Jan 14, 2021 2:09 am
Profile WWW
RV Professional
RV Professional

Now, you RV troopers should consider working (front-loaded):

[nnnn/nnnn] My optimum near-term investment

Alternatively:

[nnnn/nnnn] My currently optimal investment

Then, compare notes!

(Out of curiosity, I've already worked 'Norbert's opt.....' - appears to be a sex robot brothel in Montreal)

Thu Jan 14, 2021 2:17 am
Profile WWW
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Ed Dames wrote:
Now, you RV troopers should consider working (front-loaded):

[nnnn/nnnn] My optimum near-term investment

Then, compare notes!

(Out of curiosity, I've already worked 'Norbert's opt.....' - appears to be a sex robot brothel in Montreal)

I read an article about how quickly such technological ladies are evolving, short of walking around a place like that is not far out. And some might be a better conversationalist just need Siri implanted haha

Thu Jan 14, 2021 2:29 am
RV Professional
RV Professional

Be careful what you wish for...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_QucOn8BuiA

Thu Jan 14, 2021 2:41 am
Profile WWW
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

One thing for sure, if people will glock to artificial company like they prefer to stare at their phone instead of conversing, the earth's population might come down a bit.

Thu Jan 14, 2021 2:55 am
RV Professional
RV Professional

You and Yuri are on the same sheet of music!

https://designyoutrust.com/2019/12/kaza ... oll-margo/

Thu Jan 14, 2021 4:06 am
Profile WWW
RV Professional
RV Professional

Anecdotally/tangentially speaking:

As I mentioned to George Noory, in terms of AI, "Robots will stand in awe." They will continue to possess faster and faster coded processors (and begin to self-code) - but they will never have a mind - not only an essential component of psychic functioning, but one of the two human transducer-circuit connections to spiritual/transcendental realities. Such (human) existential states of being will eventually be something which they may perhaps come to 'comprehend' - but never be able to experience; to 'know.'

Thus, if an android integrated all of my remote viewing classroom material and control system feedback, then (except for the subtle, but important, real-time teacher-student perceptive telepathic flux) it could easily outdo me in terms of RV teacher 'mechanics.' Nevertheless, it would never be able to do what its students are able to do.

I could be wrong, though...

s*** - I need a drink. Where's a good North American watering hole, Norbert?

https://www.theguardian.com/childrens-b ... lip-k-dick

Thu Jan 14, 2021 6:54 am
Profile WWW
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Oddly enough, I just watched Blade Runner 2049 for the first time a few days ago.

Upon reviewing the team's work I was also led to the belief in target pointing to the petrochemical refining process. Most of the corroborating detail was of machinery/logistics/chemical processes-- rather ordinary, right? As much as I am intrigued by the Major's link to the exotic LNG technology, I am skeptical that it would make for an optimum short term play, given how long it would take for a needle-moving growth in that infrastructure to actually disrupt the industry.

The investment thesis of a Biden administration bent on curtailing exploration and further ratcheting environmental protection could very well spell significantly higher oil and gas prices, right quick.

Remember Trump deliberately crushed prices with over-supply in order to pump stocks and poke the Russian bear.

So a sealed Biden steal, with perhaps a little geo-political escalation via the house of Saud, in conjunction with a cold spell this winter could easily double energy prices in a matter of weeks.

In any case with rising commodity prices the large integrated oil companies and refiners should be veritable cash machines.

Thu Jan 14, 2021 9:17 am
RV Professional
RV Professional

That was actually my first postulate, but I changed it to my penultimate one.

Thu Jan 14, 2021 3:58 pm
Profile WWW
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Ed Dames wrote:
Anecdotally/tangentially speaking:

As I mentioned to George Noory, in terms of AI, "Robots will stand in awe." They will continue to possess faster and faster coded processors (and begin to self-code) - but they will never have a mind - not only an essential component of psychic functioning, but one of the two human transducer-circuit connections to spiritual/transcendental realities. Such (human) existential states of being will eventually be something which they will be certainly be able to 'process,' but never be able to experience; to 'know.'

Thus, if an android integrated all of my remote viewing classroom material and control system feedback, then (except for the subtle, but important, real-time teacher-student perceptive telepathic flux) it could easily outdo me in terms of RV teacher 'mechanics.' Nevertheless, it would never be able to do what its students are able to do.

I could be wrong, though...

s*** - I need a drink. Where's a good North American watering hole, Norbert?

https://www.theguardian.com/childrens-b ... lip-k-dick

It would be interesting to see when a robot becomes afraid for it's own existence enough to contemplate (process?) executing mankind. I heard of an AI experiment where AI was used to buy stocks and the AI realised how inquiring about a stock price affected the price, and began lying with no interest in buying to affect the price.

In 18 years of troubleshooting elevators I learned that in a parameter even with a 4 digit decimal place all set to the zero isn't always zero, and sometimes when the software gets glitchy all the zero values have to get rewritten to zero. I don't know the finer details of software and ever-shrinking size of processors, but there is a thing called induced voltage, I think induced digit change will be a problem.

A good north american watering hole? I'd go outside, on a roof or preferably nature. A bottle of Paarl 5-star brandy and my thoughts are a good company.

So, short-term optimum investment. We should look at finding the exploration site or corporate head office.

Thu Jan 14, 2021 5:05 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

I'll hit the cue with some Geofix work, Norbert, then get back to you guys.

Thu Jan 14, 2021 7:15 pm
Profile WWW
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

What makes a particular investment 'optimum' for us?

My mind gravitates to two kinds of solutions:
1) A specific asset or financial instrument which appreciates super-normally, or
2) A broad-based, rising tide lifting all boats, can't miss type of thing.

I believe 1) would work so long as we possess the time, inclination and wherewithal to investigate patents, scrutinze the science, etc, perhaps develop a path to a few micro-cap/penny-stock candidates which could be at the fulcrum of a catalyzing 'deal' that catapults them to 10x or more of their current values.

I doubt we're all setup and fluent enough to trade the energy commodities themselves, e.g. crude oil or nat gas futures.

So I tend to settle in the idea of just buying the stocks of your favorite Big Oil companies, especially how devoted our military is to protecting their respective supply-chains. There must be something to be said about an investment being at least somewhat 'better' if you can sleep at night when holding it, right?

Thu Jan 14, 2021 7:44 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eMtLdE5Zq-8

Thu Jan 14, 2021 7:47 pm
Profile WWW
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 89 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next