It is currently Mon Mar 01, 2021 7:37 pm

Project SPINDRIFT 
RV Professional
RV Professional

Post Project SPINDRIFT
Blind target - interesting project. SPINDRIFT is open to viewers of all TRV skill levels. If you wish to participate, give it a shot. You may post/display your session work (S3, S.T., S6) at any time.

End date: mid-March

TRNs to follow. Stand by.

Major Doom

Thu Feb 18, 2021 11:28 pm
Profile WWW
RV Professional
RV Professional

Post Re: Project SPINDRIFT
[4443/9213]

Fri Feb 19, 2021 5:37 am
Profile WWW
Advanced User
Advanced User

SUMMARY

The site has energy and light. There is control. Something has output and it is associated with the energy. The usage of something is there.
It is positive, bi and can be dispensed. It is cool. Something at the site is within, turning and adjusting. It has measurement or can be measured. Something is parallel and shifting. A total is there. The energy has a source and has mass. Something is controlling and can be distinguished .It is centered. The site made me feel worried and surprised. It also made me feel calm and shocked. A thought is there.

There is a panel at the site or near the target. Something can be dispensed from the panel or target that is positive and a plus. There are emotions near the target of nervous and shaking. Something is a hazard that is controlling, pushing and struck. Something is average.

The target or site has glean and is removable. It is suspicious and noteworthy. Energy has a key component with relation to the site and target.
Something has cooling and dimensions. Local and average are there. Something is diminished or has the idea of diminish.

ANALYSIS

1. A factory.

2. A nuclear power plant.

3. A place that can transfer information or energy from one part of the region or planet to another.

4. Future communications.

5. Wireless energy transfer.

Sat Feb 20, 2021 8:40 pm
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Greetings Folks,

S3 Site
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1pYx3XM ... sp=sharing

ST
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1sT--n5 ... sp=sharing

The most important aspect of the site is a thing/object which is special. It draws attention and a crowd of people who feel excited, happy, and curious. These are onlookers. Something here is like a mass. I feel intrigued.

[1] on [X]: This is a thing which is a square which is likened to a town square. This thing normalizes and I feel intrigued. There is a body buried here. There is a crowd of people here who feel curious. This is an approximation.

S6[1]
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1N9k39b ... sp=sharing

The 2nd most important aspect of the site is a place likened to an engine. Something is conscripted here. It is involved and included. There is a thing here which is like an empty battery and it has fallen silent. There are people here who feel stoic and happy. Something has stopped and halted. I feel curious.

The 3rd most important aspect of the site is a thing/object associated with journey. Something scales backs and reduced its load. Something here is of very big scale. This is a back door. I feel intrigued.

Viewer note: I had a lot of spiritual/religious-type AOLs throughout this session.

I will contemplate postulates when there is more data.

Kind regards,
Nobodysfuel

Mon Feb 22, 2021 11:19 pm
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

I will update this as more data comes in.

Commonalities

Square shape: Marlin Turner, Nobodysfuel
A device and process: Marlin Turner (panel); Nobodysfuel (like an engine)
A task performed: Marlin Turner (control; output; usage of something; adjusting); Nobodysfuel (conscripted; involved; included)
Energy: Marlin Turner (energy); Nobodysfuel (implied in S6; like an empty battery)
Precise monitoring: Marlin Turner (measured; a total; controlling); Nobodysfuel (like an empty battery fallen silent)
Mass: Marlin Turner; Nobodysfuel
Something decreasing: Marlin Turner (diminish); Nobodysfuel (fallen silent; stopped and halted; scales back; reduces load)
Very large round shape involving movement: Marlin Turner (S6); Nobodysfuel (S3[B]; journey)

Kind regards,
Nobodysfuel

Thu Feb 25, 2021 7:19 pm
Advanced User
Advanced User

I executed this session twice. In my original work, I labeled [A] as energy.

There seems to be something circular moving in one direction that has similar features to Nobodysfuel's session.

Sat Feb 27, 2021 2:43 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

I'll post the cue in a few days. I executed Geofix work on the target about a week ago.

Sat Feb 27, 2021 5:37 pm
Profile WWW
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Since it doesn't look like there are going to be any more posters, I'll take a shot at some postulates.

Discussion
I see this as:
1. A device that precisely monitors and manipulates energy
2. It decreases energy or perhaps is a remedy to decreasing energy
3. There is communication and/or movement to and through a large planet-sized thing

Marlin, I like your P3 the best but P4 and P5 are also good.

My postulates
P0 - Tesla-style energy broadcasting technology
P1 - HAARP or a HAARP-derivative
P2 - Planet-scale broadcast or communication device
P3 - Ancient esoteric technology for mass influence

Regards,
Nobodysfuel

Sun Feb 28, 2021 4:12 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

[4443/9213] Open search

Geofix placed this 'target' precisely at my present ZARDOZ site. (Expedition scheduled for mid-June).

Sun Feb 28, 2021 6:26 pm
Profile WWW
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Very interesting, Major.

I have another concurrent pending Open Search on another thread in Advanced Projects. It is due by March 31st.

In the other Open Search I depict a "beam weapon" and a "foreign agent." I wasn't sure what to make of either piece of data, but, like this Open Search I did conclude another postulate involving HAARP: "P1 – HAARP-style earthquake weapon causing “pancake” collapse of living quarters".

And there is an energy source in that one as well. I do see some of the older Open Search in this one.

In Marlin and my work, there appears to be something malfunctioning. I don't know whether or not it'll make the news.

This target has until April 22nd to appear, and probably more like end of March if it's the same as my first one. It'll be very interesting to see what you glean when you get to the site.

God's speed,
Nobodysfuel

Sun Feb 28, 2021 10:08 pm