It is currently Tue Dec 11, 2018 10:45 pm

Topical Search (blind) - Advanced students only 
RV Professional
RV Professional

Post Topical Search (blind) - Advanced students only
[1461/1611]

Show of hands, below, to indicate participation.

Skill enhancement opportunity, RV Troopers -- step up to the plate. Your best chance may be your last chance...

Notify me when base session S.T. is complete. (I suggest running the TRNs twice; session intervals should be at least 3 days).

Do not post work in this forum until instructed (Stage 3 freehand sketch/es & Site template/s + analysis only).

Project participation window closes: 30 November 2018 (follow-on work TBD)
Project drop dead date: 31 December 2018

Project Manager: Major Doom

Sat Nov 10, 2018 5:59 pm
Profile WWW
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Post Re: Topical Search (blind) - Advanced students only
I ran it twice. Should I post freehand, ST, and session summary?

Mon Nov 12, 2018 9:44 am
RV Professional
RV Professional

No, wait until 30 November, when the project participation window closes. All participant work will be posted on that day -- as well as the topical search cue.

Good to see that you are still alive, Pael.

Mon Nov 12, 2018 5:45 pm
Profile WWW
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Thank you sir. Since 2016 when I ran some RV targets, it placed me in a new world of a better, more life-productive, and healthier lifestyle. More alive than ever.

Tue Nov 13, 2018 12:38 am
RV Professional
RV Professional

Count me in.

I'll run the 1st session in the next couple of days.

Thu Nov 15, 2018 4:58 am
RV Professional
RV Professional

Didn't mean for my invitation to subsume RV teachers/pros. Regardless, welcome aboard.

https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/in_for_a ... or_a_pound

Doom

(You will enjoy the project, Dan)

Thu Nov 15, 2018 7:58 am
Profile WWW
RV Professional
RV Professional

Note: This topical search has a (probable) associated discrete adjunct/adjuvant target, along with target reference material (photo).

TRNs:

[0629/6933]

Thu Nov 15, 2018 8:25 am
Profile WWW
RV Professional
RV Professional

Ed Dames wrote:
... Regardless, welcome aboard. ...

(You will enjoy the project, Dan)

I'm glad to see some activity being provoked in these forums. It has been far too quiet for far too long.

That and I have oodles of time as of late after a gruesome dislocation of my right foot during a staircase fall at my less than meaningful 9 to 5. As soon as I can get free from the opiates, I will have some significant RV activities to look forward to over the next few months. I am looking forward to working with other viewers here again on the forums: good to see you're still working at it Pael.

I'm getting excited...

Fri Nov 16, 2018 12:31 am
RV Professional
RV Professional

1. That's in no way a trivial injury, Dan. Heal ASAP -- that's a direct order.

2. Evoking things, perhaps -- not provoking anyone.

Major Doom

Fri Nov 16, 2018 10:31 am
Profile WWW
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Going to raise my hand on this/these projects, if I may.

I agree with Dan, it's been far too long since there's been any activity on this forum. Certainly have missed it. We really need to get the "community" back together. Time is short.

The same time frame for both targets?

Sun Nov 18, 2018 2:20 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

The second target is optional. Yes same time frame.

Sun Nov 18, 2018 7:31 pm
Profile WWW
RV Professional
RV Professional

Feel free to post your project work, now.

Sat Dec 01, 2018 12:32 am
Profile WWW
RV Professional
RV Professional

Unfortunately, I could not have been healthy enough to pull away from the opiates early enough to be able to run multiple sessions on this target. I did run it once this morning, and may try once more tomorrow before returning to this forum to look in on the other work.

Here's session #1:

Site Summary:

[1461/1611]
[X] is a Special Exuberance that is Acting out of Hand/Turn. It is a Place of an Abhorrent Mistaken Excuse the reminds me of a ‘Misfire’. Associated with this Place is a Program/System Platform of an Ordinance that is Developing a Skill here at the site.

[A] is a Developed and Refined thing that reminds me of an ‘Idea’ or a ‘Concept’. It is Purposeful and Instinctual. It is an Inference of something that reminds me of a ‘Signal’ or a Batch of Frequency. It is a Wave Form Vibration.

[B] is an Act or Operation that is Perpetuating a Goal at the site. There is an Incoherent Direction associated with this Goal. Something about it is Eventual(ly) Fading, Decreasing, and Falling Apart. It reminds me of ‘Aging’. I feel Frustrated here. This Operation is Acting on an Intent and is Moving in a Direction at the site.

Current Analysis:

Visually speaking, the site template resembles the transference of a wave form archetype through a conduit of sorts to a circle within a sphere. The conduit protects the waveform from an area of scattered motion. This sphere appears to be moving in a direct way. It would appear that there are other areas/places that could be targeted by this conduit. Upon looking at the site template again, several hours later, it dawns on me that perhaps the conduit may actually be connected to the interior of the sphere. The sphere is inferred to be a life form/person.

The written word in this session also corroborates the visual information in a more direct way. It appears that a waveform signal/idea/concept is being shuttled through a system/program that is governed by deity's decree/law and skill. The recipient of the waveform is a (Person's(inferred)) action plan/operation that is moving (them) towards a goal. This action plan is falling apart and is aging in a way that could be best described as entropy.

What is not clear in the base session is whether or not the waveform message is causing the incoherent direction/entropy of the sphere or is correcting the incoherent direction/entropy of the operation. I'm not entirely certain that it matters.

EDIT 12/02/2018 22:07 CDT

I wanted to post up my S3[B] for clarity's sake and add in my postulates that I decided to remove until after cue reveal:

These were my initial postulates on my work post primary analysis & pre-cue reveal:

1. "Inspiration"
2. "Providence"
3. "Intuition"
4. "Instinct"
5. "Divine Influence"

I did not include them to keep everything Tidy so as not to color anyone else's opinion of my work.

S3[B]

Sat Dec 01, 2018 4:02 am
RV Professional
RV Professional

Waiting on stragglers.

Sat Dec 01, 2018 6:21 am
Profile WWW
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

[1461/1611]
S3

ST

Session Summary

[1461/1611] - 2nd
S3

ST

Session Summary

[0629/6933]
S3

ST

Session Summary

I have some S6 upon request.

Sat Dec 01, 2018 3:48 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

Note: Tomorrow will be the last day to post session work on this project.

Sat Dec 01, 2018 7:04 pm
Profile WWW
Advanced User
Advanced User

I do not consider myself an advanced student by any means, but I ran the cues. I have some common elements. If you don't get any more material from worthy candidates and want my stuff for corroboration, back-up, whatever, I'm to happy to oblige. Cheers.

Sun Dec 02, 2018 2:12 am
RV Professional
RV Professional

Post it.

Sun Dec 02, 2018 2:18 am
Profile WWW
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

The most important aspect of the site is far, there is an erruption and something is democratic. I get the idea of a s4.5 - market crash. I am both AI- fearful and AI- afraid. Emotions at the site are EI-surprise and EI-speculating

Aspect A is like a garden. Epilepsy and shock are associated, there are peasants there is retaliation. I am both AI- surprised and AI- accepted. (Of the situation) other emotions at the site are EI- expressionless and EI- fearful. Something is radioactive

Aspect B appears to be an event, I am AI- expectant and AI-watching. There are dimensions and measurements, but S4.5 - something doesn't fit. A rainbow bridge and the idea of Luftwaffe are associated.

Sun Dec 02, 2018 3:02 am
RV Professional
RV Professional

Norbert, I want you to subject this session to error trapping, as taught (scrutinize and reconsider the terminal entries on all S4 pages -- do you trust them?) and re-post. Also, it appears that a datum or two should be AOL/S; don't misuse S4.5 (AOL/S entries are italicized).

And one more thing: Please S5 rainbow bridge - 'interrogate your memory.' (An out-of-context S4 percept -- in I, AOL or AOL/s -- is one of two instances where S5 should be initiated -- if any new word-idea pattern falls out in the 'Topics' column, it should be added to the S.T. and labelled S5)

S5: AOL - 'rainbow bridge'

Objects? Attributes? Subjects? Topics?

Sun Dec 02, 2018 3:16 am
Profile WWW
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

The site is made up of multiple aspects, X fits into A, X and A fit into B. Many words are translated from hungarian to english.
Aspect X is something metal like a telescope with a chemical reaction. S4.5- something to do with sunshine. I am AI- spirited and AI- tolerating, emotions present are EI- miserable. Here is something like a tomahawk, intercepting and relocate is needed.

Aspect A contains aspect X. I am AI-impressed, something is S4.5- well thought out. (The amount of s4.5 coming in worries me, I usually get 1 every few sessions) EI- inspired. A metal gate has to do with dynamic swirling. It is complex and complicated technology. Evacuation and spreading are as expected.

Aspect B conveys that aspect A is moving from far and is coming. A decision/judgment and an interpretation is needed I am AI- supervised, EI present are feeling futile and hungry. The words meadow, stones rockets and freedom are opposite cemetary as if the decision/judgment have dire consequences.

Aspect C is something metal that is fatigued. I am AI-worried and emotions at the site are on EI-escaping. Something dense is creating this fog or spirit and relates to it being out of action like Chernobyl. The ideas of self preservation but being impotent are present.

Aspect D is a machine to do with tolerances and checking, it has a purpose and is repetitive. I am both AI -expressionless and AI- mesmerised. There is a symptom that is varied and has to do with exposed and chemical reaction

Sun Dec 02, 2018 3:23 am
RV Professional
RV Professional

Norbert, will you please shrink your scans to 600 pixels wide please. I am having an incredibly difficult time looking at your work.

Thank you

Sun Dec 02, 2018 3:49 am
Advanced User
Advanced User

Attachment:
1461_1611 001.jpg
1461_1611 001.jpg [ 74.2 KiB | Viewed 231 times ]

Sun Dec 02, 2018 4:20 am
Advanced User
Advanced User

Attachment:
1461_1611 002.jpg
1461_1611 002.jpg [ 87.19 KiB | Viewed 231 times ]

Sun Dec 02, 2018 4:21 am
Advanced User
Advanced User

[1461/1611]
Summary:
The primary element is an object/ thing, and can be physically described as heavy, hard, long, thick and round. It is warm, smooth, and ridged. I felt safe, calm, and peaceful, although the EI’s were anticipatory and expecting. It is natural, and offers protection or shelter. I had AOLs of cave and dwelling.

The second element is marked by action and movement of a group-effort. There are many things working together, although the individual parts are also somewhat independent – it’s loosely organized. It seemed ‘like’ a swarm of bees, archetypally, which appears scattered, chaotic or disorderly and yet goal-seeking and objective at the same time. It is excited. I am interested. There is pressure and movement which follows a curved path. It smells smoky, chemical, and acrid, and tastes burnt/charred, "like" polyester/nylon; synthetic. S[1] textures are soft, plyable, fuzzy, supple and scratchy. AOLs: fabric, clothing (hit twice), thread/woven, wooly, velcro, search, weapons/tools, soldiers, force, surprise, search, soot, smoke.

I errantly skipped the S[4] of the third element, and went straight to construction of the ST. My apologies -- felt like going back after I had already moved on would contaminate the data. Also, at first I had [B] and [C], but felt like it was the same thing, so only explored through [B]. It is wavy, light, thin, and above. It is firm, and yet flexible, soft, smooth, and fine. AOLs here of fur, hair, feather. The color scheme is muted—gray, silver, brown, white, and tan. I hear wisps, and an irregular thudded ‘whump’ sound, analogous to a flag flapping in the wind.

Last edited by cbutter on Mon Dec 03, 2018 1:56 am, edited 3 times in total.

Sun Dec 02, 2018 4:21 am