It is currently Sun Jul 21, 2019 9:32 pm

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 267 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11  Next
 ROSE MIST - Intermediate & Advanced Skill RV Project (blind) 
RV Professional
RV Professional

Post ROSE MIST - Intermediate & Advanced Skill RV Project (blind)
[7382/8206]

Interested parties, let's see a show of hands.

Step right up, RV Troopers -- don't be shy. Take advantage of a valuable skill enhancement opportunity. Your best chance may be your last chance...

Behold the turtle. He only makes progress when he sticks his neck out -- James Bryant Conant

Project Manager: Major Doom
Participant cut-off date: 15 January 2019
Initial session post date: No earlier than 20 January 2019 (S3 freehand/S.T./summary + any S6 work)
Project drop dead date: 15 February 2019

Mon Dec 24, 2018 6:38 am
Profile WWW
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Post Re: ROSE MIST - Intermediate & Advanced Skill RV Project (bl
I'm in.

Tue Dec 25, 2018 12:13 am
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

I'm in.

Tue Dec 25, 2018 12:19 am
RV Professional
RV Professional

Super. Merry Christmas, gentlemen.

Most assuredly, you will enjoy the project, and participation will augment your RV skillset.

Coax your TRV peers into participating -- a good time will be had by all.

Doom

Note: This is a first-run RV project; it is not an adjunct to any past or current MIA operation.

Tue Dec 25, 2018 1:12 am
Profile WWW
RV Professional
RV Professional

Count me in, Sir.

Wed Dec 26, 2018 8:54 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

Roger. Welcome back!

Wed Dec 26, 2018 11:13 pm
Profile WWW
Extreme User
Extreme User

I'm also interested in participating, Major, if it's alright with you!

Sun Dec 30, 2018 9:14 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

You're in. Be sure to give it your best shot.

Mon Dec 31, 2018 12:44 am
Profile WWW
RV Professional
RV Professional

This is actually a difficult target; I'll once again allow/invite the participation of RV pros.

And I promise that, in the future, other 'real world' advanced projects submitted for exploration here will not involve the anticipated degree of complexity associated with this one.

(However, upon rare occasion, I have been known to unscruptuously lie to my students...)

Major Doom

Mon Dec 31, 2018 3:49 am
Profile WWW
Advanced User
Advanced User

Major Dames,

I would like to participate in ROSE MIST. Count me in!

Mon Jan 07, 2019 11:45 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

Roger. Good to see you here.

Tue Jan 08, 2019 12:10 am
Profile WWW
RV Professional
RV Professional

Ye tardy tortoise almost didn't see this, in hibernation and increasingly oblivious to whether the world below the 63rd still exists at all. But there is too much blank paper left.

>>

Tue Jan 15, 2019 7:31 am
Extreme User
Extreme User

I'm in.

Tue Jan 15, 2019 8:23 am
RV Professional
RV Professional

Urine -- the likes of you both.

Again, this is a very interesting and/but complex RV target.

Doom

Tue Jan 15, 2019 9:36 am
Profile WWW
Extreme User
Extreme User

Attachment:
7382_8206 001.jpg
7382_8206 001.jpg [ 37.08 KiB | Viewed 2073 times ]

Attachment:
7382_8206 002.jpg
7382_8206 002.jpg [ 66.26 KiB | Viewed 2073 times ]

Summary:
I explored three elements at the site, which appear to be [X] an object, [A] a lifeform, and [B] the place where they are together. The primary element [X] is a moveable, interchangeable ‘piece’ of something, like a brick or block. It is solid, thick, heavy, broad, long, angular and regular in proportion. It is gritty, rough, and hard, appears gray and white, smells of mineral, and tastes of a sour, bitter, metallic tinge. The temperature is cool and I hear light wisps, whooshing, and overall it is quiet. I have AI’s of interested, amazed, and curious.

The second element [A] appears to be an aerial-capable lifeform with a lanky, frail, brittle, thin, and light body, ‘like’ an insect. It is smooth, soft, and flexible. It is white, tan, brown, gold, and bronze, smells sweet, herbal and fresh, and tastes salty and bitter. It is warm. I hear murmur and buzzing. AI’s are interested and free. EI is joyous.

The third element [B] is something like ‘shore’ where there is both dense stuff/matter and liquid. It is low, open, flat, vast and dense, and marked by dark ‘earth’ colors such as brown, tan, gray and black. There are particles and the feel is soft, firm, and moist. It smells mineral, pungent, and rotten, and tastes bitter and chalky. The temperatures are cool and cold, and I hear squishing, lapping, ‘splish/splash’, like moving liquid.

Analysis:
The primary element is ‘angular’ and that makes me believe whatever is here is artificial and therefore we are not observing something on the cellular/microscopic scale, nor the macroscopic level. And, because it is a moveable/interchangeable ‘piece’ of something (and not a complex structure), in conjunction with a joyous lifeform, that we may be observing a process or event rather than just a ‘thing’ in and of itself.

The lifeform seems to be more like a dragonfly, categorically, than human, but because it is joyous makes me think it is more sophisticated than a typical insect. (I surmise an ordinary insect experiences joy in happening upon its favorite food, but I believe only a higher-order lifeform will experience joy in doing something with a seemingly mundane object unless it is in the context of a deliberate process of organizing the pieces in a way that brings satisfaction in the undertaking.) So this begs the question of what the lifeform and this thing are ‘doing’ together.

The third element appears to be something like a soggy mud-puddle, etc, where moving water is present, but my attention was drawn to the ‘land’ more so than any body of water. The ‘rotten’ element makes me curious, because healthy soil, even when wet, does not stink. So I surmise that the pungent smell can either come from contamination or of decaying organic matter. If it is contamination, I’d suspect it is a result or purpose of the process the lifeform and object are experiencing. If it is decaying organic matter, then I wonder whether the water flooded an area where it normally was not present, or whether temporary flooding would be typical/seasonal in this location.

Sun Jan 20, 2019 6:44 am
RV Professional
RV Professional

Appears to be a good first session; your skills are coming back up to snuff, (probably because you were cajoled back into doing RV work again -- that along with 'muscle memory').

Note: Italicize only AOL/S entries. If all of those that you included in the S.T. actually fell into that category, then you are sliding too readily into equivocation -- tighten up your structure, i.e., is that percept Tangible, Intangible, AOL or indeed AOL/S? RV structure dictates the necessity of such differentiation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hqSqIUkJIeM

Important: You did not explore three Site Template elements (none were designated), you explored three key site aspects. Making this distinction is a critical one in our work, so please review the protocols.

Rework the TRNs when you can. Don't allow the initial session to influence subsequent work (easier said than done, of course, but that's what you must always strive to do -- apply absolute mind rigor).

Sun Jan 20, 2019 7:38 am
Profile WWW
Extreme User
Extreme User

Yes sir, thank you.

Sun Jan 20, 2019 8:19 am
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Major,

I recall many moons ago that you told me to clean up my sessions/writing because they were the sloppiest you had ever seen. Believe it or not, I have been working on that a lot, especially the legibility. I have been improving there. However, I still have much work to do in that regard, but I’ll keep grinding away.

Session # 1

The target ( at the bottom of the site template of part 1) is/are a thing(s) that reminds me of “boxes” there is liquid and waste and the analogy of something that has “gone belly up". Intangible ideas are the following: natural, fitting, and bright idea. I feel perturbed and interested.

Another aspect at the site is an object. It reminds me of a “jacket” but this is not quite right. Intangible ideas are as follows: movement, towering, myth, man-made, interested, medium speeds, impediment, fellow/fellowship. I feel interested and familiar with this aspect. Emotions at the aspect are interested.

Elsewhere, there is an object that reminds me of a “jacket” intangible ideas are gravity, spoiling, wet-ware, west, and Empty inside . On the site template you will see “mind” as AOL/S that is an incorrect label. It is actually pure AOL and should have been omitted from S.T.). I feel interested an intelligent. Emotions here are scared. Something here is like a location, but not quite right.

Another aspect at this site is a thing it reminds me of a "hornet's nest". There are intangible ideas of seeded, piling on, Jacket, escaping, equal-lateral, drained are here. I feel refreshed and interested. Emotions here are interested.

Prompt: From the top of [1] SSBP

Element [1] There is a tangible path and a surface. Intangible ideas are ups and downs, movement, erratic, brilliant, happy, novel, colorful , interesting, and popped-on. Emotions at this element are also happy, and fascinated, I feel weird and like something brightens my day.

S6[1] There is a fascinating object that reminds me of an “easter egg,” it is red, purple, black, grey, blue gold, has the idea of plaything.

SM1 Prompt: The most important intangibles associated with the site SBP:

There is a surface, object, and light. Intangible ideas are similar, graited (I meant grated like the structure, but it's an intangible idea), neat, facing, chemicals, jacket as an idea, interrupted, engaged. Something here reminds me of “something that is already available. ” I feel familiar.

SM2 Prompt: From the center of the site SBP:

There is a man-made object here. There is the intangible ideas of back-and forth, there is a twisting and serpentine-like dimensions that remind me of a “sinus cavity” . There is also a thing that is natural and complex. Emotions with/or related to the thing appear to be happy. I feel interested.

S3

S.T. Part 1

S.T. part 2:

S6[1]

Session # 2 Summary

The target is gas and particles. There are intangible ideas of branding, mechanical, released, relief, jetting, dragging down, hard work, man-made and rings “Saturn” is error-trapped, (however, it is not indicated on the S.T. I posted here). An emotion is here of preposterous. I feel intrigued.

Another aspect is an object, surface, and path. There are intangible ideas of a pathway, lair, mechanical, brought, tilted, layers-upon-layers, visceral, raging, branding, brighten my day is an intangible idea. I feel odd about this and emotions here are interested.

Elsewhere at the site, there is liquid, a structure, and an element. Intangible ideas here are amor, peaking like something that is “reaching the top”, safe, abrupt. Emotions here are candid. I feel that this is interesting.

Another aspect at the site is an element associated with the intangibles: Open, dirty, field. I feel interested and emotions here are interested and introspective. Something is here pyramid-shaped, and cracking.

S3:

S.T.

Last edited by MultiLnV on Wed Jan 23, 2019 5:45 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Sun Jan 20, 2019 5:06 pm
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Aspect X is on the left center of the page. I feel AI- angry and AI worried. Emotions at the site are EI- emotionless, neglected, busy. Beings at the site are comatose, something to do with harboring. A metal structure has to do with bulldozing and revitalizing. Something about this structure is tidal, is man made and is like a vortex.

Aspect A is at the center of the page, I am AI-cautios. The only emotions at the site are EI-expectant. This metal thing is a machine used for lifting, it is either lifting something hazardous or is itself hazardous. At this machine is something like a garden hose with threads stretching, like a malfunction, reminding me of knee or joint pain.

Aspect B is at the top, emotions are the site are EI - surprised, and recalling. I am AI-expectant. Something about this has to do with the past, glory, and expectations. A valley and events are there, and a machine that has to do with time and travel, reversing chaos.

Sun Jan 20, 2019 8:52 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

Sun Jan 20, 2019 10:20 pm
Profile WWW
RV Professional
RV Professional

Session summary:

ST is falling in the category of the descriptive ones:
In short, at the site there are two identical huge and tall cylindrical structures containing the major aspect which is a configuration of a couple of vertically positioned cylindrical shaped objects. A hose type object and a group of humanoids are also detected at the site.

[X] is a symmetrical high-tech biological structure which is artificially created / built. In is inside, surrounded and trapped. The structure itself is comprising of two huge cylinders which one of them is surrounded by tubular rings. The aspect is defined to be far and away from the viewer. The cylinders are metallic, dense and there is a presence of a dim light. The aspect is sinister and associated with 'an obelisk' and 'Leviathan'. These aol/s have been explored with S5 as follows:
Leviathan is related to experiments, irrigation activities, transition into a sub-space and overcoming of the dimensions.
The Obelisk is connected with lifting of something, building of a underground station, moving into a different direction.
Section of [X] is further explored as [1] of the site with a graphical S6 (p.24) and S6 relationships diagram between [1] and [2] of the site which is a group of humanoids.
S6 taken from 100 m reveals a metallic hose thing described as a lifting mechanism which is powered and creates pressure. It is associated a pumping station. The group of the humanoids are observing, observing some process associated with the major aspect. They are not intervening but are fully aware.
S6.5 - To finish the process is a must.
The humanoids are described as 'Guardians' and later S5-ed with a topic resulting into: directing the process, manipulating and necessity.

Back to ST:

Next aspect of the site is the tower like tall structures ( at S3 of the sire as detected as A1 and A2) with adjacent group of humanoids . There are several S4-5s which dominate the S4 [A] matrix data:
- Gathering of the nations and leaders
- Working environment
- Igniting of thoughts and ideas
- Directed discussions in a particular area
- Necessity for taking a key decision
AOL/S associated with this aspect - ' Congress' . The 'congress' is further S5-ed: blocking of thoughts and considering different options.

The last aspect of the site is hose-shaped long object with a opening of its front site. It is surrounded from its sites with vertical walls with 'saw-shaped' top endings. The aspect is location on the ground. The aspect is artificial structure defined as a container/storage facility containing something. It is insulating from the surrounding environment. It is associated with a 'bio-costume'.

Despite that there are humanoid life forms at the site, I did not detect any emotions coming from the scene. I'm feeling intrigued when viewing the site.

Sun Jan 20, 2019 10:30 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

Side note - Apologies, I cannot get rid of this photobucket new logo stuck on the uploaded photos...

Sun Jan 20, 2019 10:33 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

Sun Jan 20, 2019 11:35 pm
Profile WWW
Advanced User
Advanced User

[url][URL=https://s750.photobucket.com/user/marlin666999/media/Untitled-Scanned-01.jpg.html]Image[/url][/url]

Mon Jan 21, 2019 3:32 am
Advanced User
Advanced User

[url][URL=https://s750.photobucket.com/user/marlin666999/media/Untitled-Scanned-02.jpg.html]Image[/url][/url]

Mon Jan 21, 2019 3:34 am
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 267 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11  Next