It is currently Wed Sep 23, 2020 4:53 pm

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 269 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 11  Next
 ROSE MIST - Intermediate & Advanced Skill RV Project (blind) 
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Post Re: ROSE MIST - Intermediate & Advanced Skill RV Project (bl
Ed, I am ok with moving to a new project if we must, but assuming murder is the correct term in this case, would the murder/purpose cue be more likely to lead to results we can understand? Or do you think the purpose would also be so complex that we wouldn't be able to analyze it either?

Last edited by MultiLnV on Sat Feb 02, 2019 6:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Feb 02, 2019 6:25 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

I'm not sure. It would be a Matrix search term experiment.

Regardless, the project will not close out until 15 February.

Sat Feb 02, 2019 6:36 pm
Profile WWW
RV Professional
RV Professional

https://www.coasttocoastam.com/article/ ... -incident/

Sat Feb 02, 2019 9:03 pm
Profile WWW
RV Professional
RV Professional

I vote to get it done till our full limits. We have 14 days and three targets to hit as suggested by Ed.

I suggest to have them done with a tempo one target per three days. And each one of us to be designated as person responsible for creating a corroborative data summary for each of these three targets. Then, we will have five more days to wrap up our data in a final report.

Personally, I’m truly thinking that our efforts are needed. Firstly, In the name of those who died out there. And secondly, to demonstrate that home sapiens are capable to strike back.

Sat Feb 02, 2019 9:12 pm
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

I agree with Stefan.

We should go ahead as planned. I wish we could answer every question about this event, but even if we cannot do that, I think we're still learning something from an RV skill standpoint in this training venue. Since this is a real-world project though, we must be careful about the conclusions we put in our final report. Right now I think we all have some interesting commonalities, but I am not so sure that we could conclude very much, given the complexity.

Using the murder/purpose cue suggested above seems like a good place to resume (unless Marlin has a new idea?). Hopefully, it would give us something easier to understand, which may then help understand some of the other data we have collected. If the cue ends up being nonsense in this context, then that helps us too.

Sat Feb 02, 2019 10:53 pm
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Sorry for the long delay, I didnt want to check project status until my second TRN was complete. I see a lot has happened since, maybe my session will add some insight

At the site there is what appears to be a human in a cave. I am AI worried and AI-repulsed, the individual is EI-cautious. There is a specimen like a fungus that stings and is like jelly. I sense EI -good intentions and a trick that is unknown. I am AI-opposed to all this. There is what appears to be a wall, a natural formation over ages, a glacier, and something is caught AOL//s - fly in the ointment. A radar and decibel is corrupted.

The other half of the site shows something being transported. I am AI- awed, others at site are EI worried but also EI- assured, and EI- trusted. Something metal that is barely worth layers is being moved or seized. There is betrayal

Sun Feb 03, 2019 2:19 am
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

I just read the 2.5 pages worth of info and sessions. Goddam it is scary, I think we are dealing with something that was found, a sample or specimen that killed them off, something that they had good intensions with but went belly up. My session had glacier and an aol/s fly in the ointment, that sort of makes me think they found something that is perhaps prehistoric (I did AOL dinosaur) like an amcient virus or bacteria.

As a miner I dig at rocks buries ages ago and sometimes i find fossils, this is a terrifying possibility that something is down there waiting to get uncovered.

Sun Feb 03, 2019 2:51 am
Extreme User
Extreme User

origin of [1]

Attachment:
origin of [1] 001.jpg
origin of [1] 001.jpg [ 32.55 KiB | Viewed 1777 times ]

Attachment:
origin of [1] 002.jpg
origin of [1] 002.jpg [ 60.99 KiB | Viewed 1777 times ]

The target appears to be an industrial facility on the surface of a planet.

Sun Feb 03, 2019 5:58 am
Advanced User
Advanced User

I have some new ideas but the vodka and nightmares keep me perplexed.
Now that we have some commonality, we can cook. Or attempt to cook.

Sun Feb 03, 2019 7:29 am
RV Professional
RV Professional

[0784/2011] Ludmila Dubinina's murderer - session done

Sun Feb 03, 2019 12:44 pm
Extreme User
Extreme User

My session results for 9514/4068:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1CAIFE ... dN2P77X4Fg

https://drive.google.com/open?id=10g84u ... fW3fNkU5cy

Summary:

The target appears to be a creature with a large head, large eyes and sharply angled chin. I sense a feeling of anger from it. The idea of extrapolation seems to be associated. I feel fearful.

Another aspect of the site makes me feel as though I am observing an area that is an "exclusion zone". It seems that I can see from above as a squared area that is tan colored but I cannot get close to. It feels like I am being "kept back" from that area.

The third aspect of this site has the tangible idea of "craft" and the motions of rotation, flapping, and oscillation associated with it.

Analysis:

1) A creature who is angry based on the extrapolation of some form of human activity.

2) A creature who is carrying out orders from his superiors who in turn are basing their decision on the extrapolation of some form of human activity.

Please dont take any of this too seriously. 1) The session could be trash even though I did what I could to adhere to protocol. 2) It is front-loaded.

Sun Feb 03, 2019 3:41 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

Hell not, Edwin. Please reconsider you last move.

Your /source data is far way from your red font text above. I’ll illuminate you at the end of the project.

Trust your data!

Sun Feb 03, 2019 5:58 pm
Extreme User
Extreme User

Ok. I will stay on. Thank you for the encouragement!

Sun Feb 03, 2019 6:01 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

I'm going to continue to interject some points of interest that may be related to this project. I will have more to say about the following, later:

Concerning the autopsy report (some details were reportedly held back), which noted that the extensive damage incurred to Lyudmila's ribs (as well as that similarly sustained by at least one other team member) could only have been caused by something equal to a serious auto accident.

There is another equivalent impact dynamic that could have caused such damage, namely, she (her body -- after being 'sliced and diced') was dropped to the ground from hundreds of feet above the site.

More, later.

Sun Feb 03, 2019 6:32 pm
Profile WWW
Extreme User
Extreme User

Regarding Edwin's comment about the feeling of being 'kept back' -- I also experienced what I felt was an artificial impediment to my probing. I felt like the only permitted move was to zoom out. fwiw.

Sun Feb 03, 2019 6:47 pm
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

I'll use the same cue as Stefan. I will try to post sometime tomorrow.

Sun Feb 03, 2019 7:03 pm
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Major, obviously you know better than I, but I am just wondering... given that it has almost been two weeks since we've initially posted our first sessions, and we've all been doing work on this project at a pretty steady pace (with Pael and I both doing two sessions on some of the targets), with still few more sessions to work before the February 15th close date, should we all be aware of "Ennui"? I honestly forget all the variables involved with that concept. Could you refresh my memory? I don't believe the post is present on the forum anymore, but years ago, you said we could avoid ennui somewhat if the subset of targets were of a different class (I do not think we've met that criteria here?)

I am going to be doing the Open Search project session on the forum sometime this week, so that should help? Plus, I worked a photo target to practice my sketching.

Last edited by MultiLnV on Sun Feb 03, 2019 8:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Sun Feb 03, 2019 7:48 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

Team members are not yet at the 'saturation point' (where the ennui factor becomes significant). But, if this project were extended past its drop dead date, the quality of session work would then begin to seriously deteriorate -- the targeting novelty, in terms of unconscious stimuli, would 'evaporate.' (This Matrix target connection/'signal line' degradation syndrome can sometimes actually be observed as early as Stage 1).

Tangentially speaking, if you think that (after all these years) you've got what it takes to produce critical RV derived information, then I suggest that you shift fire/s and add your (first/given) name to the McCann project.

Major Doom

https://www.entertainmentdaily.co.uk/ne ... loss-case/

https://www.globalsecurity.org/military ... 68/c05.htm

Sun Feb 03, 2019 7:59 pm
Profile WWW
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

If I am being completely honest, even after all of these years, my sketching is still problematic and hinders me in important areas. For example, because my sketches suck, this likely contributes to my S4's being not being as rich as they could be in terms of stronger target contact. And my S.T.'s are very hard to make heads or tails out of (like the ones for this project, although sometimes, I have good ones). I have not put nearly as much time into my sketching/drawing as I should have been over the years, and I am mad at myself for that. I had to take a brief hiatus, which did not help either. But I am going to fully commit to the art kits and see what happens. I won't be able to progress if I do not make these changes. Unlike other projects in the past when I posted my first S.T. and saw what it looked like outside of the session, it finally sunk in that I needed to sketch better and not long after you suggested the artbook. What's funny is they do not look bad right after the session to me, but only when I fully disconnect and look back am I shocked.

Sun Feb 03, 2019 8:19 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

Before Robert Bigelow shut down NIDS (and moved on to develop inflatable Earth-orbiting hotels), MIA worked the first case listed in the report below, at the request of the institute's chief scientist, Colm Kelleher:

https://www.linkedin.com/in/colm-kelleher-834a05112

http://www.skinwalkerranch.org/videos/m ... calves.pdf

Team members here would probably be interested in that project's results.

Major Doom

Sun Feb 03, 2019 9:00 pm
Profile WWW
RV Professional
RV Professional

Session was run blind: [3565/2435] Calf death/cause

S3 freehand:

S6 - source (calf's death)

Notes:

Viewer experienced P.I. of nausea during the session
A noteworthy S4 D column entry was interdimensional; also interesting is the S3 freehand percept of 'subspace motion' (most likely a S4 AOL/S)
An oblong, boxy structure was associated with the event origin

Other project viewers described the source of the calf's death as a huge, transparent 'jellyfish-like thing' above the site. The ranchers did not perceive this -- but the panicked cattle and the terrorized dog (that rocketed away from the site and never returned home) apparently did.

Mon Feb 04, 2019 12:18 am
Profile WWW
RV Professional
RV Professional

Of course, the rendered asunder calf event might be totally unrelated to the RV task at hand. Then again...

Anyway, knock yourselves out on this one, RV troopers -- Marlin and I are going drinking. Let us know what you come up with!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vfZ1ZHDAq08

Doom

Btw, Marlin - Did you ever get around to subjecting that 'devour' percept to S5?

Mon Feb 04, 2019 1:07 am
Profile WWW
RV Professional
RV Professional

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tw5LaEzEcJw

Mon Feb 04, 2019 2:42 am
Profile WWW
Extreme User
Extreme User

They are related, in my opinion. Just as we are exploring a particular consciousness tool of remarkable capability, it would appear highly likely that more 'kinetic' varieties of these implements are available to others. Seeing as how sparse life as we know it is in this region of space, it does not surprise me that our ilk can occasionally become subjects of others' 'pathologies'.

I believe the collective emotional terror on earth would achieve 'escape velocity' if these type of phenomena became too probable, as in a sufficient portion of us lived in a perpetual state of reasonable fear of becoming the next 'random' subject. So I think it's safe to say that's simply not-allowed, at least for now.

Culture is obviously of little help on this, so my stance is just do what you can to install your own virtuous pathology. And-- suit-up RV troopers!

Mon Feb 04, 2019 6:06 am
RV Professional
RV Professional

I 'feel' that what you are trying to express is significant...I guess -- my shallow mind can fathom only a modicum of its gist. 'Mama didn't raise no fool' but, unfortunately, she didn't raise no cosmic genius, either. On the other hand, maybe my previous note re. non sequitur escaped you -- or your quasi(pseudo?)-idiot savant thinking escapes me.

Anyway, why the f*** not just come drinking with Marlin and I, cbutter. We'll sort through all of the semiotics and maybe even get around to broaching some mutually personal meaningful stuff in the process, before we pass out.

Sleep on it. And, while you're at it, consider signing up for the McCann project. Because, frankly speaking, it is presently the only thing that I am willing to engage in as far my RV skills and your RV skills are concerned.

Sign on to finding her, my friend; show your RV mettle and strut your TRV stuff -- or sign off, permanently. That goes for the rest of you, too. All of you here have had enough time to master this skill -- time's up. Put up, or shut up and get out. I mean it. No equivocation, no (more) excuses, cease with the existential-or-whatever philosophy and your embedded nostrums -- everything will become clear when you die.

Get this job done, now. Find her.

Doom

Mon Feb 04, 2019 6:23 am
Profile WWW
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 269 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 11  Next