It is currently Wed Sep 23, 2020 4:40 pm

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 269 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 11  Next
 ROSE MIST - Intermediate & Advanced Skill RV Project (blind) 
Extreme User
Extreme User

Post Re: ROSE MIST - Intermediate & Advanced Skill RV Project (bl
My apologies for any lack of clarity. I have a habit of leaving too much of my logic implicit-- admittedly sometimes for stylistic purposes, but also for the sake of brevity and the assumption that I'd only be rehashing obvious stuff around here. These frontier topics of esoterica expose limitations of our conditional/local perspectives on establishing hard truths of targets with apparent extra/trans-dimensional natures. So by extension, this makes any premises of where our souls and species fit in the cosmic ecosystem quite 'shifty', right? Would it stand to reason that even those who we would regard as essentially omnipotent in our realm also face some form of very real limitations? If so, then perhaps a 'unifying principle', or maybe just my personal resolution is to take responsibility for your own 'metaphysics', get busy doing stuff that matters, and spend less time worrying, try to have a effin laugh. Obviously it's not a revolutionary philosophy.

I'll take you up on the drinks and count me in.

Mon Feb 04, 2019 11:46 am
Advanced User
Advanced User

[url][URL=https://s750.photobucket.com/user/marlin666999/media/Untitled-Scanned-01_2.jpg.html]Image[/url][/url]

Mon Feb 04, 2019 9:17 pm
Advanced User
Advanced User

Q: What would you RV troopers propose as an RV project? (You already know my own interests -- see MIA RV Geofix operations)

Maybe in the future(if we have a future) I would consider or vote for the following:

[1234/0006] "Autism"

[1234/0009] "Tared'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1gpgpfPGT38

[7919/9200] Ed Dames/ 'Nazi Germany Brown Shirts In Power Worldwide' Event

Anyway, I drink alone.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x0q8Oho_RjM

Mon Feb 04, 2019 9:35 pm
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Will try to post my summaries within 12 hrs.

Tue Feb 05, 2019 2:51 am
Extreme User
Extreme User

Regarding a request for future RV project topics:

1. 'contact' -- I want to learn how to comply with their 'terms of engagement'
2. Big wave surfing: Identify the 'thing' of the next reasonably accessible/investible major speculative bubble.
3. Cue the matrix for the optimum topic

Tue Feb 05, 2019 11:40 am
RV Professional
RV Professional

May I suggest to stick to the following:

Ed Dames wrote:
If we go that route:

[0784/2011] Ludmila Dubinina's murderer

+ high-level prompt: The purpose of the murder SBP

or

[4052/1882] Ludmila Dubinina's murder/purpose

and

[8516/9970] Ludmila Dubinina's murderer/present location

We still have a lot of work to do here and I'm feeling that we should not end this project with a loose end.

(Sir, please excuse me for this back on track message)

Tue Feb 05, 2019 1:23 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

Pick up the lead here, Stefan. I'll monitor and comment as required.

Project closes out in 10 days.

Ed

Tue Feb 05, 2019 4:04 pm
Profile WWW
RV Professional
RV Professional

Noted, Sir.

Team, could you start posting your data regarding :

0784/2011] Ludmila Dubinina's murderer

We need S3, ST, summary. Those trained in S6, please use a target geometry prompt on most important aspect of your ST (as felt) on your discretion.

At Multi and Pael: folks, could you do one session per target only. You have tendency to work the targets twice ( which is not bad at all) but this could saturate you at this juncture. We want all to be fresh.

Deadline for this target data output to be posted - 07 Feb latest.

Please dedicate the period 08 Feb - 10 Feb for the second target: / purpose

And period 12 Feb - 13 Feb for the last one - / location.

On 14/15th, we will wrap up the data.

Any volunteers to do short corroborative summaries for each of these three sub-stages of the project, please?

Last edited by Stefan on Tue Feb 05, 2019 5:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Tue Feb 05, 2019 5:09 pm
Extreme User
Extreme User

Thanks Stefan. I'm happy to do the corroborative summaries.

Tue Feb 05, 2019 5:20 pm
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Stefan, my apologies. I saw that you already completed the murderer session in a previous post. I assumed we were going that route, and then I began the sessions. I did not see your post in time. I already did two on the murderer TRN and one on the purpose prompt earlier this morning. However, I did not go into S6. I will do as instructed now.

Tue Feb 05, 2019 5:59 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

Roger, Multi. Please do not post your purpose data yet.

Let’s focus now on the murderer (whoever / whatever is).

———-

Thank you, cbutter.

Tue Feb 05, 2019 6:38 pm
Advanced User
Advanced User

Stefan,

I'm shifting my focus(and what's left of my schizophrenic mind) over to the MIA target. Having said that, I will run [0784/2011]. Expect the data by tomorrow.

Tue Feb 05, 2019 9:45 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

Marlin, noted. However, it would be extremely valuable if you hit also Ludmila’s murder/purpose target. This data will shed light on the key unknown Why. This is still completely white zone for us .

Time-wise, we have to finish the work here within the time frame set by Ed (15 Feb) and all of us to move to McCann project where the first session submission date is around 01 Mar.

Last edited by Stefan on Wed Feb 06, 2019 7:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Feb 06, 2019 4:25 am
RV Professional
RV Professional

Stefan, jerk Edwin by the neck and pull him back into the fray. If he tries to run, hunt him down and drag him back -- we both know real RV skill potential when we see it. He has a lot of catching up to do (he's certainly hung around the TRV schoolyard awhile); I think that he is either giving short shrift to his natural talent, or simply insecure with his RV work. (Hell, I would be too at his current skill level, especially working front-loaded targets of this nature).

Note to Edwin: The square bracket labels that prioritize key site aspects in your S3 freehand sketches should be juxtaposed to (exactly at the point where you 'feel' they belong) but not encompass the entire key site aspect archetype. Fix this.

Major Doom

Wed Feb 06, 2019 7:43 am
Profile WWW
RV Professional
RV Professional

Yeap, I will, Sir.

Edwin, please do not close your session after the ST. When you upload your data, I'll have a look at your ST and we will have some off-forum sparing.

In case you already ended the session, no problem, same will apply.

Wed Feb 06, 2019 8:09 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

Session Summary:

The primary aspect of the site is a super intelligent being with a thin body and a large head described as not being one from us. It is in a sitting position. The being is engaged in a mission. Something is being covering up and is being changed / distorted. There is an idea that artificially is induced the feeling that something is missing. I projected myself inside its body and the first thing which perceived was that there are no liquids whatsoever. Inside, the body structure was like a plastic spongy matter. There are some strange neuron structures which are connecting with precepts capabilities of the being in question. It seems the same is communicating / feeling with its body (whatever this means, I’m just recording).
The being is located in an underground massive tubular artificial metallic structure which is rotating. It is described as a bubble in the space continuum. The structure is associated with ‘ a underground city’. This AOL/s was explored with S5 and the following ideas have been extracted:
- subterranean existence on the planet
- Planet inside a planet
The Topic ‘Planet inside a planet’ was further explored with S5 and the following has been picked up:
- Something is happening on the other side
- The golden apple from the fairy tales

The intangible idea that something is being in production was also explored with S5 and the following output data was gathered:
- Accumulating of something in batteries
- Transferring of particles into something

Last edited by Stefan on Wed Feb 06, 2019 8:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Feb 06, 2019 8:11 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

Folks, please upload your data concerning only

In case anyone did the high-level prompt The purpose of the murder SBP, please hold for now its data uploading. We will do this after 08 Feb.

Wed Feb 06, 2019 8:19 pm
Advanced User
Advanced User

[url][URL=https://s750.photobucket.com/user/marlin666999/media/Untitled-Scanned-01_3.jpg.html]Image[/url][/url]

Wed Feb 06, 2019 8:29 pm
Advanced User
Advanced User

[Image][/url]

Wed Feb 06, 2019 8:30 pm
Advanced User
Advanced User

[url][URL=http://s750.photobucket.com/user/marlin666999/media/Untitled-Scanned-03_2.jpg.html]Image[/url][/url]

Wed Feb 06, 2019 8:31 pm
Advanced User
Advanced User

Summary
The site is a chamber that is built. It is sizable and telling. It made me feel worried and concerned. The site also made me feel surprised and respectful.
The target is a life form that is dominant and indifferent. It is observant and self aware. It is calm and shocked. The target is pacing and poised. It is jerking as well.
There is something at the site that is out of place and impossible. It is also far fetched and the idea of time after time is also there. The idea of creation, role, important and mind are present.

Wed Feb 06, 2019 8:33 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

It might be better to label the 'life form' a non-human intelligence entity.

Wed Feb 06, 2019 9:21 pm
Profile WWW
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Side note: I didn't get a lifeform specifically, but I did get emotions.

TRN: [0784...] summaries . Again, sorry for the two sessions. I already had them done before the instruction of not to do multiple sessions. I did the S6 as instructed, but only on the first S.T.

Session 1:

[ X] (on the right of S.T). At the site there are ideas of swallowing whole, walking, panic attack, sweltering, stressed, elevated, and firmament. Logo was error-trapped.

I explored this using a Target Geometry: From 10 meters in front of [1] SSBV

The target geometry seems to depict a boxy/square looking feature with a circular thing in the center/inside of it. Another rectangular shape connected underneath it with like a cross-looking mark on it. There is a kind of ovalish-looking shape below that. Wavy-like lines going down.

[A] (bottom of S.T). There is element and liquid, Something is man-made, capture, following, the idea of a city. I feel shocked and mystified, and anxious. There is something cold and vacuous that remind me of gas.

Aspect B. (toward the bottom of S.T. )There is light. There are ideas of pressure, challenging, death, entrenched, captured. The light reminds me of “lightning”

[C] (top of S.T.) There is an object, and liquid. The things are black and white, like “lightning strikes” S4.5-passage of light, and some other lines that remind me of "gas." (but these are at bottom of S.T.) Something here is also brittle it reminds me of “brittle lungs”. the object is off-kilter, incorrigible. I feel interested. Emotions here are panic and concern.

Target Geometry: From 10 meters in front of [1] SSBV

Session 2

[X] the cubed-looking thing at the top of S.T. There is a thing, instrument, lights. Ideas of colorful, city, scary place, and loyal are here. I feel like I am on the fringe. Something at the site feels that this is interesting.

[A] (right side of S.T.) Another aspect of the site is an instrument. There are ideas of tale, jacket-metaphor, life, and spun. I feel weirded out and familiar. Emotions are angry, petrified and perturbed..

[B] (left side of S.T.) there is a surface, and an oily body of some sort. There are ideas associated with it: boiling over, scary, squirreling temper. vicious, say-something, fishing and squeezing something out, like “fishing for information” S4.5-fascinated with life. I feel interested.

Last edited by MultiLnV on Thu Feb 07, 2019 6:51 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Wed Feb 06, 2019 9:50 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

Multi,

Could you clarify what exactly is [X] on your session one ST? And what is [A]?

Colleagues, just to remind you that today is the deadline for submission of your data regarding ‘murderer target. Then, cbutter will shoot with the group summary.

Could you also prepare your best postulate in the light of the cue.

Tomorrow, we will start working on the ‘purpose target but will continue the discussion re. the present target ( Ludmila’s murderer).

Thu Feb 07, 2019 8:26 am
Extreme User
Extreme User

Attachment:
[0784_2011] 001.jpg
[0784_2011] 001.jpg [ 27.36 KiB | Viewed 1558 times ]

Attachment:
[0784_2011] 002.jpg
[0784_2011] 002.jpg [ 58.36 KiB | Viewed 1558 times ]

I explored three aspects at the site.

Aspect [X] is a conscious, capable being/entity that appears blurry or shadowy. It is small, thin and curved, with muted white and gray colors. The impression I kept getting was of it being behind a veil or a remnant of projected image. My s2 AI data was disappointed, and s4 were depressed, saddened and pity. It was very hard for me to acquire the target. I had to take a break after exploring this aspect after feeling quite sickened.

Aspect [A] is a spherical technological device, like a battery. It's hot, greasy, tastes alkaline, bitter, and chemical. The color scheme is cold: dark blue, slate, gray, black, and some white. It's heavy and dense. I hear mechanical whirring and variable pitch changing. I'm impressed and interested.

Aspect [B] was represented by a waveform archetype, and it felt tingling and vibratory. Its dimensionality can be described by long, far, open, and dispersed. There is a wide spectrum of color, green, yellow, orange, and purple. It tastes salty and mineral, and smells musty and stale.

Analysis:

I seem to be describing an entity which utilizes a technological device and some kind of waveform medium to transport or transit sensory experience over distance.

Thu Feb 07, 2019 11:14 am
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 269 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 11  Next