It is currently Sat Aug 17, 2019 1:13 pm

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 268 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
 ROSE MIST - Intermediate & Advanced Skill RV Project (blind) 
Extreme User
Extreme User

Post Re: ROSE MIST - Intermediate & Advanced Skill RV Project (bl
Bwahahah thank you guys for sharing that.

Stefan -- I have not been trained on the higher level prompts, so I will proceed with .../present location unless otherwise directed.

I will make any appropriate updates to the /...purpose summary, and do the summary for this last portion once everyone's work is up.

Thanks.

Tue Feb 12, 2019 2:16 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

You have a post from the underworld, cbutter. Enjoy!

Tue Feb 12, 2019 3:13 pm
Advanced User
Advanced User

Ed Dames wrote:
Marlin: All the elements in your S.T. are beneath that horizontal wavy boundary. What's the waveform -- space-time barrier, vegetation, sand dunes, water?

I perceived the wavy horizontal boundary as water. A space-time barrier or vegetation look distinctly different in my sessions.

Tue Feb 12, 2019 3:23 pm
Advanced User
Advanced User

This is per request of Stefan.

[8516/9970]

[url][URL=https://s750.photobucket.com/user/marlin666999/media/Untitled-Scanned-01_6.jpg.html]Image[/url][/url]

Wed Feb 13, 2019 3:30 am
Advanced User
Advanced User

[Image][/url]

Wed Feb 13, 2019 3:31 am
Advanced User
Advanced User

[url][URL=http://s750.photobucket.com/user/marlin666999/media/Untitled-Scanned-03_5.jpg.html]Image[/url][/url]

Wed Feb 13, 2019 3:32 am
Advanced User
Advanced User

FROM THE MOST RECOGNIZABLE PERSPECTIVE OF [1] S S BE VISIBLE

[url][URL=http://s750.photobucket.com/user/marlin666999/media/Untitled-Scanned-04_2.jpg.html]Image[/url][/url]

Wed Feb 13, 2019 3:35 am
Advanced User
Advanced User

[url][URL=http://s750.photobucket.com/user/marlin666999/media/Untitled-Scanned-05_2.jpg.html]Image[/url][/url]

Wed Feb 13, 2019 3:36 am
Advanced User
Advanced User

[url][URL=http://s750.photobucket.com/user/marlin666999/media/Untitled-Scanned-06_2.jpg.html]Image[/url][/url]

Wed Feb 13, 2019 3:37 am
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

TRNs: [8516...]

Note: After the sessions, I re-created my S.T. and S6 for a few cleaner labels. The S6 the lines were too messy to really see the shape well, so I did a quick re-draw so you get the basic shape idea. The little dots were just recreation of the places that I probed around. If I resume the session though, I will use the original pages.

Note: [X], B and [A] [C], I think are all connected / close together. the little line marks you see on the S.T, they surround/or are going-around the target location or contain the target location.

My session Analysis(to be continued):

Based on my session only as it relates to the location: The target location is probably on planet earth as indicated by S6. There is a circular/oval that may be in motion or rotating ( I did not say it is a lifeform, but I have other indicators of such), but within that feature, the lifeform is there, inside a room, and may be connected or inside some device. The lifeform may be making breathing sounds and/or using a breathing device. Something appears to be growing up and may be intelligent. The lifeform or place it is contained in or near a surface of some sort. Additional exploration of the thing the lifeform appears to be in shows a surface with gold light, a building block, and a nest (maybe the lifeform lives here?). Crafting is associated with this or is occurring at the site. Saving lives is also associated.

The most recognizable perspective indicates that there could be construction or something that might remind someone of construction work being done at the site, and something akin to a casket. There is something like a city present, as well as something that reminds me of being evil here. Again, there is a nest here of some sort, as indicated by S6. I perceived the idea of a dam and fishing, (although I am not quite sure that is the correct terms, my S6 does not look much like it should be associated with such ideas).

There is a scary thing at the bottom of my S.T, and it reminds me of a lifeform, if it is, the it may or may not be the same one as described earlier. It has been burnt in the past(literally or figuratively). It seems to be questioning and complaining.

Data

[X] is an oval-shaped with a circular feature moving inside. This oval shape is either sitting on or inside of another oval-shape. This aspect has a surface, an object, and a room. There are ideas of jest, amusement., fictitious, place. natural and filming. It reminds me of a theater stage or a set of a play. I feel playful, perplexed, familiar. Emotions here are happy and scared. Something at the site (probably the lifeform--while I did not say lifeform, I have other indicators that one is present) is intelligent and growing up. The target may be enclosed in a place that is related to a vacuum of space(S4.5).

The following prompt for exploration was used: From the top of [1] SSBP

There is a surface and a nest here and gold light. Something at this aspect is tailor-made, at fault. Ideas of passage, tutelage and break off is here. Something here reminds me of “fishing" S4.5- circling the globe is here. I feel energetic about this.

The following prompt for exploration was used: From the center of [1] SSBP

There is a room here and some sort of building block. Something here is associated with saving lives, drenched, and dreaming. There is a hard thing here that reminds me of being “wrought iron” The room specifically seems to be associated with ignited, soften up, crafting, and rear-view. I feel that something is impeccable, daunting, and I felt distressed.

The following prompt for exploration was used: From the most recognizable perspective of [1] SSBV.

S6 - appears to show, in part, a big oval shape that is on top or otherwise attached to a square/boxy feature with two circle-looking things/dots in the middle. This square feature itself appears to be on or attached to another long-oval shape. Inside the square-ish shape, are three rectangular, vertical features.

There is the S6.5 of circular in circumference, sandy, intrigue man-made, hollowed, concave, flat, empty nest. mesmerized. Something here is like it is “evil” Something here reminds me of “ construction” and a “casket”. An idea of city, mounting, fishing. and dam is also here. Something is fading. There is a brown color here.

[A]. There’s a booming sound, there is the idea of a sonic boom. There is an object that is contained. It reminds me of a “Ferris wheel” I feel confused. Emotions here are scared. There is a sharp emotion(S4.5) present. Other ideas here are growing up, live, intelligent, useful, and mesmerized. I feel confused.

Aspect B. There is a thing/surface. Something is artificial and gross. There are sounds of breathing and also the S4.5-every breath taken. Something here reminds me of a breathing device. Ideas of depth, ridiculous contained, routine, seeing and peering are also here. I feel familiar. Emotions here are confused.

[C)Something is open and closed with the idea of the idea of vacuum of space(S4.5). There is a thing/device, object, and room here. With the device, there is the idea of labor, passage, filming, and eloquent. With the object, there is the idea of acute and in rotation. There are lots of emotions here: Heartfelt, happy, the emotion of feeling like one is contained, interested, calm.

[D] (apparently separate from the other stuff). At the bottom the S.T. there is a surface and a thing. A Scary thing is here. It reminds me of a “plant” or some sort of “lifeform”. Ideas of questioning, complaining, natural, saving, heeled. Something about this thing has been burnt in the past (S4.5), either literally or figuratively. Emotions are happy, scared, alarmed. I feel interested.

From the center of [1] SSBP

From the top of [1] SSBP

S6. From the most recognizable perspective of [1] SSBV

Last edited by MultiLnV on Wed Feb 13, 2019 3:11 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Wed Feb 13, 2019 3:39 am
RV Professional
RV Professional

I’ll post my data within the next 4-5 hours.

Wed Feb 13, 2019 8:24 am
RV Professional
RV Professional

Good. 48 hours to go.

So, let's say that we have that much time left to formulate and present our findings to a UN Subcommittee -- with only one 30-60 minute shot at doing so. (In my 'former life' I had only 10 minutes to present 2 years of intelligence collection project work to the NSC and White House staff)

As a team, what project conclusions would we all be willing to stand by and support?

https://research.un.org/en/docs/ga/committees

Major Doom note: Okay to make mistakes on this project, RV super troopers. You won't have that luxury on the next one:

viewtopic.php?f=27&t=11133

Wed Feb 13, 2019 8:45 am
Profile WWW
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Ed Dames wrote:

Major Doom note: Okay to make mistakes on this project, RV super troopers. You won't have that luxury on the next one:

http://www.rvcommunity.net/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=11133

My limited free time had me jumping the gun and researching the topic after work on the first session, which swayed my work on the rest. My bad, at this point my sessions seem to be so far from the rest I dont know of there is a point in contributing. My sketches seem to be good, but my interpretations are way off

Wed Feb 13, 2019 12:19 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

All of your stage 3 data is indeed good. The rest is what you said.

Looking forward to your McCann project input. So is the rest of the (her) concerned world, all the ones whom are betting on us.

I have faith in you to deliver what it takes, so screw that 'dark night of the soul' crap -- confront it and deal with it, like all those RV pros before you have done. You need to have faith in yourself.

Ed

Wed Feb 13, 2019 12:28 pm
Profile WWW
RV Professional
RV Professional

Ludmila Dubinina’s murderer / Location

Session summary:

At the site, there is a huge dome shaped hollow underground (related to the surface) structure (the primary aspect) containing numerous similar very tall cylindrical object and a multitude of humanoid life forms. The surface is a natural sandy/rocky feature. However, the interface between the surface and the surface is more metallic and artificial in nature than natural.

Now, full details:

The primary aspect of the site is this dome shaped hollowness with clearly distinguished boundaries. It is metallic and artificially created. It is quite huge, vast, hollow and associated with a cavity. Same is further explored with S6 (page 31) with a prompt from the most recognizable perspective (as at that point I was not sure for the location of the target (on our planet or away) I did not employ any cardinal directions prompts. The structure is round with at least four openings on its top which serve as an access point and going in/out movements have been detected at each of the openings. The structure is associated with a ‘shell’.
The AOL/S ‘beehive’ was explored with S5 and following have been extracted: technology for preservation of the body and Atlantis. The concept Atlantis was further explored with S5 and following data has been extracted: restoration of the culture and use of the human genome.
I have 4.5 Skull and Bones society which I dissected with S5 and following has been extracted: Exploration and return back to the past.
This vast dome shaped structure contains multiple similar very tall cylindrical objects which are containing, they are ancient, advanced and built in a particular order. They are inhabited and described as a massive structure. These structures are full with plasma, served as a protective shield and each one of them contains a smaller oblong vertically positioned object. They are artificial and some process is going on inside. They are associated with a cocoon and bacteria. I detected two associated ideas: never seen the Sin and Big eyes are watching me.
I used S5 to extract more data re. the cocoon and following has been detected: creation of something new and here I detected something like message – Stay aside.
The AOL/S bacteria was also explored with S5 and following data has been obtained: Injection of the sparkle of life and Resurrection.

The multitude of the life forms detected at the site are located also inside the dome structure. The life forms are humanoids, described as individuals and ant-people. The concepts for deadlock, luck of civilization/culture and appeal for help were detected. The life forms are pale, tall and similar looking.
I felt emotions from the site associated with depression and I am feeling distrustful. I also felt that I’m expected and detected at the site. The arrows coming from the life forms illustrate this feeling.

The surface which is above the dome structure is described as vast area, it is sandy and rocky, it is very cold/freezing and the light is very dim almost not existent.
I decided not to explore the life forms and the cylinders. Instead, I put my focus to obtain more data regarding the general location of the target and the nature of the substance.
I employed a S6 technique to trace the location of the target in relation to the known location of the abandoned Deyatlov group tent – it can be stated that the target is located on our planet and it is not away from it.

During the first half of the session, I did not have anything related to water (in relation of my aspect C – the already described surface).
As a session stratagem, I decided to explore the surface with two additional prompts:
1. I positioned myself 5 meters above the surface and described the same as greyish/yellowish sandy/rocky surface, heavily indented. At the S6 (page 41) I detected something associated with a trench. There are a lot tall natural features associated with sand dunes and there is a sudden fault associated with a canyon. Further, I placed myself inside the rocks and detected a strong sense of something wet and mucous with a strong mineralisation.

Then, I positioned myself on the very surface – I found myself barely walking, all movement were extremely slow and I felt extreme pressure on myself. Trying to look ‘up’ I was not able to detect any light.

2. After that, I used a second prompt to describe the environment at a point located 20 meters above the surface – data shows that it is very salty, dense and wet.

As an experiment, I employed several vectors and azimuths using as reference points London, Moscow, Tokyo and Mumbai and the crossed area falls somewhere between Antarctica and Africa in the Western part of the Indian Ocean. However, I don’t trust this data at all due to the heavy planimetric errors when using the vectors at distances greater that 30-40 miles from the reference points.
So, based on the data, I can conclude that the target is located UNDER the ocean bed somewhere on our planet (Ed’s GF data provides the exact details).

Wed Feb 13, 2019 1:12 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

Edwin's data is coming soon...

Wed Feb 13, 2019 1:14 pm
Extreme User
Extreme User

Attachment:
[8516_9970] 001.jpg
[8516_9970] 001.jpg [ 26.74 KiB | Viewed 1053 times ]

Attachment:
[8516_9970] 002.jpg
[8516_9970] 002.jpg [ 51.29 KiB | Viewed 1053 times ]

Summary:

I explored three aspects at the site.

The primary aspect is a boxy, enclosed, hidden structure. It is inside of something. I am interested and emotions there are focused and occupied. Colors are rather dull and dark, consisting mostly of blues, black, grays, and some green. Intangible data is operation, function, and objective.

The second aspect is a large, massive thing that makes me feel calm. Emotions there are also calm, and safe. The intangible idea is seclusion.

The third aspect is a group of tubular vessels. There is movement. I am curious. It smells mostly sterile, but I also smell something like decay. Colors are lighter, mostly whites, off-whites, and grays. The emotions present are focused and objective. The intangible idea is job.

Wed Feb 13, 2019 3:20 pm
Extreme User
Extreme User

Major -- regarding your hypothetical subcommittee briefing question: In your estimation, what portion of the politicos and their respective advisory committees are even in the reality-tunnel ball park on this topic?

Wed Feb 13, 2019 3:41 pm
Extreme User
Extreme User

My session results for 8516-9970 murderer's present location:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1nK0_mL ... sp=sharing

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1azCWd ... UYUUFKsHR5

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1jPBY- ... 8go3rjHEk9

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1eEosp ... sfKC_3hRb0

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1K3cST ... Fn_0ixCNPk

Summary: The main area of the target location appears to have irregular walls whose surface area look stone-like.

At the target location, the main structure also appears to have an irregular surface, also stone-like but it's color is a little darker than the surrounding cavity.

The portion of this "main structure" that I see is spherical and comes down from the upper left. Its surface is rough and irregular.

This place is crowded with lifeforms, however I can't discern what kind.

Somehow related to this target is a structure that is the only smooth surface that I can see. It looks like flat steel wall. It also appears to be "encrusted" by natural stone-like material along it's perimeter.

I also see a what may be the head of the actual perpetrator of the crime. It seems to be in a comatose-like state. It seems to have a very minimal range of emotions with the most prominent being a state of unhappiness.

Analysis:

The target location might be a non-human prison. I believe its possible that this individual has been apprehended and/or sequestered and that would help explain the feeling of being guarded. I felt that I was also being guarded.

Last edited by Edwin on Thu Feb 14, 2019 4:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Feb 13, 2019 4:04 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

Team, are we happy with the following brief corroborative summary re. the last target:

Ludmila Dubinina’s murderer / present location

Corroborative summary:

The location of the murderer is on planet Earth. It is a tangible /3D location situated in an underground installation. The installation itself most probably is located deep under the sea bed. The installation is hollow, large and encompasses many other artificially built structures. Most prominent ones are a group of cylindrical objects and a rectangular structure. Also, there is an airborne oval rotating structure associated with the location.

The installation is encircled by a huge dome shaped structure acting as a protective shell/shield. The installation is accessible from the surface /ocean bed through openings located on the upper side of the dome shaped structure.

The installation is inhabited by a large group of most probably non-human intelligence entities who are able to detect the remote viewing intelligence gathering activities performed by homo sapience.

There is a possibility that the murderer is contained either in one of these cylinders or is among the large group of the detected entities.

Last edited by Stefan on Wed Feb 13, 2019 8:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Feb 13, 2019 5:05 pm
Extreme User
Extreme User

Stefan, I'm on-board. The only thing I would add is the element of dome-shape or concavity to the larger enclosure.

Wed Feb 13, 2019 5:22 pm
Extreme User
Extreme User

Stefan, your corroborative summary sounds good. Thank you for the guidance.

Wed Feb 13, 2019 6:00 pm
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Stefan, I am in agreement with you, but with your data of resurrection, the sparkle of life, and restoration of culture & my data of saving lives, it would seem like the common theme going on at the site has to do with preserving/creating life. I don't know. I just feel like the concept of life is important (and has been throughout the project). However, with regard to the cue, I guess it does not matter what's going on at the site; we just needed the location.

I am currently going back through all the sessions/commonalities and preparing my rough draft for a final report/analysis for the project.

Wed Feb 13, 2019 6:02 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

Thanks, cbutter, I will update the summary now.

Multi, I absolutely agree with you. But this falls more in the area of the purpose of the site. A good high level prompt will finish the job and will provide far greater details.

I would suggest, guys, to move now in the direction of the latest task set by Ed. Our report should be structured around the key unknowns related findings. Having in mind that the report will be hypothetically addressed to such a committee, we should restrain from using whatsoever RV terminology.

Anyone to volunteer to come up with a draft, please? Then, collectively we will build more details upon it.

We have two days to complete this task.

-----------

Side note: I would greatly recommend the following documentary:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zt8OQd3I51c

At the end of the project, I will share my personal notes related to this movie.

Wed Feb 13, 2019 8:36 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

There will need to be a few attendant drawings to accompany the report. The finalized report will be presented to the Russians.

Wed Feb 13, 2019 8:48 pm
Profile WWW
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 268 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next