It is currently Sat Aug 17, 2019 1:04 pm

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 268 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
 ROSE MIST - Intermediate & Advanced Skill RV Project (blind) 
RV Professional
RV Professional

Post Re: ROSE MIST - Intermediate & Advanced Skill RV Project (bl
The Dyatlov Pass enigma: A remote viewing investigation of Lyudmila Dubinina's death

The report should center around (1) a diagram of Lyudmila's death event and (2) a diagram of the origin/perpetrator site, both accompanied by descriptions (including unknowns).

Wed Feb 13, 2019 11:04 pm
Profile WWW
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Has anyone formulated any solid conclusion as to the 'how' / source part of the project? I still feel that this is a little confusing. We have a mechanical object and a lifeform, but how did these things contribute to death, specifically.

As for a purpose. Would anyone still agree that the purpose was probably to carry out an agenda that facilitated survival of offspring (whose offspring is something we can only guess). I think this is what Stefan's summary hinted at earlier.

One question I still have is why was she specifically the target for this if that happens to be the purpose?

Thu Feb 14, 2019 12:32 am
RV Professional
RV Professional

I think that the mechanism/dynamic associated with her death is beyond our comprehension.

Thu Feb 14, 2019 1:25 am
Profile WWW
Extreme User
Extreme User

It would seem that the modality is beyond us. My confidence would only be in the result of what appears to be a rupture of a heart chamber or crucial artery due to intense pressure.

Thu Feb 14, 2019 2:09 am
RV Professional
RV Professional

My thoughts:

I agree that we are weak on “how” and in case our report will be fired to the official parties we need to sound strong.

We didn’t do in depth analysis of our /source sessions.

I also agree that at this point some data is beyond our comprehension. However, we still have room to manoeuvre and we are not cornered.

I would come with the following suggestion.

Option 1:

We go back to our /source sessions and complete the standard operational procedure:

Data output > Decision Support Matrix > Corroborative Summary > Postulates > Checking the postulates against the cue > Revision of the postulates

Option 2:

We still do option 1 plus two more blind targets ( I’ve already did one of them but I will consider my data only if there is a back up ).

The project meant to be a training exercise and now is almost operational. In this case, we need to re-adjust in order to meet the operational needs for key information.

But it depends on what Ed is thinking to achieve with submission of the report to the official authorities.

My bottom line: if the report will be sent somewhere, we need more time and work.

Thu Feb 14, 2019 3:30 am
RV Professional
RV Professional

I'm willing to push the project's drop dead date, including finalized report preparation, to 28 Feb. But, work must absolutely shift to McCann NLT 01 March.

Of course our data will be construed as highly controversial by the Russian media (with whom I will initiate a dialog) and met with skepticism; it will most likely be scoffed at by the authorities/investigators whose conditioned, 'practical' Occam's razor minds are fixed upon making the results of their new research fit a geophysical scenario. Nevertheless, a few of them are bound to lose some sleep over the report's contents.

https://edition.cnn.com/2019/02/04/euro ... index.html

https://themoscowtimes.com/articles/sol ... tery-45249

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/disterious ... etlana-oss

Major Doom

Thu Feb 14, 2019 3:46 am
Profile WWW
RV Professional
RV Professional

One of the key questions that needs to be addressed relates to the lifeforms(?) behind the event -- the entities inside that seamount (base of operations) that/whom orchestrated the event. Our team needs to execute a full-court press re. this specific mission targeting vector. Stage 6 work along these lines is also definitely in order.

And yes, the possibility that they are aware that they've become the focus of our unique, penetrating 'scrutiny' cannot be discounted.

Thu Feb 14, 2019 4:59 am
Profile WWW
RV Professional
RV Professional

TRV basic skills technical point refresher: During session execution, an underwater target will not be recognized as such. Only analysis of the Site Template elements and perspectives/relative juxtapositions can determine that fact. Same goes for targets in the vacuum of outer space, or inside an atom's electron cloud.

Thu Feb 14, 2019 5:23 am
Profile WWW
RV Professional
RV Professional

Some real ground truth in support of this project's findings could be obtained, I believe, if either long-term space based or proximate ship based ultraviolet spectra camera monitoring of the sea surface above that seamount were to be performed.

(Better yet, if the Matrix Intelligence Agency can obtain the funding, we'll buy or lease a mothballed freighter and park it over the seamount's center of mass, with Comandante Stefan at the helm and Norbert on the radio -- then see what happens)

Thu Feb 14, 2019 5:49 am
Profile WWW
RV Professional
RV Professional

Next move is now under consideration ...

Thu Feb 14, 2019 4:23 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

OK, we will proceed with the execution of two more targets which will be run blind.

We will start posting our data on 17 Feb - S3, ST, summary and any S6 work.

Please leave your sessions open as further target geometry prompts could be required and tasked individually.

TRN:

[5661/9191]

--------------------------

Second (and the last for this project) target will be covered next week.

In parallel, lets start preparing a corroborative summary of /source target data.

Thu Feb 14, 2019 11:57 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

I have discussed with Stefan optimum ways to proceed; the two final project cues are optimum ones.

Doom

Fri Feb 15, 2019 12:10 am
Profile WWW
RV Professional
RV Professional

It was this misty Albion morning when I connected the dots - my last (/location) session with the very first one (her death). Yeap, I do need spectacles, I’m so blind...( start talking to myself as Pael)

The first session clearly describes the location of the murderer plus some more clarifying details. Maties, please revisit your first sessions ...

Appologies, Sir, I was feeling slightly uncomfortable with the very first cue. LL for myself.

Fri Feb 15, 2019 8:28 am
RV Professional
RV Professional

Uncomfortable or not, it needs to be cemented in your mind's eye that in this business we cannot cut corners or take problem-solving shortcuts, lest we miss pertinent 'dots' that the Matrix needs to deliver up for us to see -- but cannot because, in our 'divine wisdom' and/or impatience, we restrained/disallowed it from doing so. In the end, all the required laborious collective work (which served as a truly elegant RV self-correcting Matrix problem solving prosecution schema), pays off.

Carry on.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aoEUeTxmYHk

Fri Feb 15, 2019 10:19 am
Profile WWW
RV Professional
RV Professional

Your point is well taken, Ed. Thank you!

Fri Feb 15, 2019 10:57 am
Extreme User
Extreme User

My session results for 5661/9191

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ky0tk6 ... sp=sharing

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1sNMmD5 ... sp=sharing

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1aAuquI ... sp=sharing

Aspect of X includes descriptors of mechanical, circular and an aol/s of bug-like. I feel cautious near this thing.

The second aspect of the site makes me feel both incredulous and nauseous. Descriptors include gamete, gangrene, superfluous, and transcendental.

Aspect B of the site makes me feel peaceful and comfortable. Intangible descriptors include beautiful, natural, radiant, and glorious.

Analysis:
I'm baffled. The only thing I can come up with is that the setting is natural and very beautiful.

Sun Feb 17, 2019 2:18 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

Noted, Edwin. Waiting for the other team members data.

Sun Feb 17, 2019 6:25 pm
Extreme User
Extreme User

Attachment:
[5661_9191]0001.jpg
[5661_9191]0001.jpg [ 17.21 KiB | Viewed 1090 times ]

Attachment:
[5661_9191]0002.jpg
[5661_9191]0002.jpg [ 42.07 KiB | Viewed 1090 times ]

I explored three aspects at the site.

The first aspect is a dynamic and intelligent being/entity, with a small, fast, and thin body. It's white or off-white, and luke-warm. I am curious and interested. Emotions present are unfettered and focused.

The second aspect is a structural thing. It is sharp, angled, and hard surfaced. It is black, and both hot and cold. I am interested and anxious, and emotions present are energetic and excited. There are intangible concepts of pieced-together and on/off. It seemed like a puzzle in the physical sense, of several juxtaposed elements.

The third aspect is a body of liquid, like an ocean. Sensory data include salty, clear, cold, and dark. Dimensions are deep, flat, open, low, vast and still. I felt alone. The emotion present was calm. The intangible idea was abundant.

Postulate:
Seems like what we'd observe by running a camera over the murderer's present location

Sun Feb 17, 2019 6:33 pm
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Session 2:

My apologies for the horrible-looking S.T. for session 2, especially.!

Rough Draft of my Analysis / Commentary

This is what I discern from both of my sessions combined:

First, there's a lot of falling motion at the site, falling from where I don't know. Second, I feel as though there are at least two lifeforms at the site, but maybe three. A driving force is at the site (I also got the idea of steering a lot, but I don't think a vehicle is present at least in terms of what I am describing here, but something is being steered).

One lifeform may be a victim. I felt as though something is analogous to being sprayed with AIDS, but that’s not quite correct. A lifeform at this site may be scared to death., and one may be intelligent and greedy. There appears to be a piercing shot or something like an arrow being shot associated with one of the people. A person is engulfed, perhaps engulfed in gas, and is vicious. If the lifeform is not engulfed in gas, then gas is somewhere else at the site.

There is also liquid that appears to be flowing in or near or through a lifeform. Something about the spirit seems to be at or associated with the site.

One of the lifeforms at the site, which appears to be part of the most important aspect involved, there are motor movements associated with it. The lifeform could be crushing/clashing or being crushed in some way. The lifeform seems to be worried about something involving a net. The lifeform is associated with a chemical imbalance of some sort. I hear deafening sounds near it, as well as sounds of laughter. I felt sad while describing this element. This lifeform may be inside of a place or a room.

There is some other kind of liquid--I feel it's different from the liquid flowing through the lifeform that I mentioned earlier. There's a surface that could be water or an ocean at the site, as well as land. Some of the lifeforms appear to be nearby this land & liquid.

Elsewhere at the site is steel and a thing, there is some sort of intangible window or something that someone is or can seeing-through here. There is flowing waviness around it, like a faucet.

In general, the emotions at the site are negative (e.g., fear, scared).

Finally, I am not sure how it fits in, but constructing or making something is important to the site. Something analogous to constructing an object may be present.

Data:

[X] (bottom right of site template that I labeled [1] There’s a room, place and a person here. The activity going on here is 'making something'. There is some sort of driving force here. Something here is rotating and reminds me of a “rainbow” The idea of spirit[/] and [i]complaining is also here, as well as S4.5- Deleve deeper…. and S4.5-lower on the hill. Emotions here are fear, scared.

S6- From 10 meters in front of [1] SSBV .

"jelly," motor movements or some sort of motor moving, sounds of laughter, S6.5- gone by foot, worried in the net propagated, clear, plain, boycott, deafening sound. Crushing and clashing, blue filmy, instigated, “foam balls” (the three little circles), platform, strong arm, shaking, chemical imbalance, S6.5- worried in the net, shaking, AI- sad.

AOL- Tough
AOL- Alien,
AOL- Tanker

[A] There is a surface, some sort of mount tangible(like a thing that has a mount on it) and something like a “cycle” or “course” there’s light above’ (S4.5). Something is in motion and steering right. Something is captured here, there is the intangible idea of a room, and Brave new world, commotion, tip, branded, and extreme is here. I feel happy and lively.

Aspect B: Is something liquid and flowing up. I error-trapped the tangible of fungus. There’s the idea of cheery, tall order, retired, steering life, gathered, and sturdy. At a tipping point (S4.5) and S4.5-Scared to death is here. I feel tired and mesmerized. Emotions here are brave.

[C] is some sort of tangible form. S4.5 - picking at something, and S4.5- rolling up sleeves. Ideas of bravery, awkward, freshly out, and staring downward is here. S4.5- lots of fear here is. Something here reminds of “having gone outside from a place” Emotions here are happy, bubbly, scatterbrained, frantic.

[D] is a path, platform, and a surface of some sort it reminds me of “ocean” The idea of a boycott, occupied, and mounted are here. I feel weird about this, and emotions here are scared.

[E] Is a thing, surface, field, and land. Ideas of spraying, demand, victim, crazy are here. Something here reminds me of “constructing an object” and “spraying with aids” I feel gross and emotions here are fear.

Session 1:

[X] There’s a liquid that flows here and a harness. The idea of intelligent, driving, sensory experience, strong, stand-still, and challenging are here, as well as piercing shot, that reminds me of an "arrow". I feel awkward and weirded out. The emotion here is purposeful.

I labeled [1] here and employed the following prompt: From the top of [1] SSBP.

S4[1]

A person is here, as well as tangible layers of some sort. I feel mesmerized and whimsical. The ideas here are engulfed, starring, driving force, tantamount, natural, vicious, artificial, squeezing out. S4.5- daring to do something.

[A] There’s steel here, a place, and a thing. There’s some kind of intangible window here, density, and the idea of spare me. Something here reminds me of “falling” and something that is “ignorant" . I feel interested. Emotions here are scared

Aspect B: There’ a body and a lifeform. The idea, of spirit, liver, south, intelligent, alarmed, contained, and sweety . S4.5- Heart of the matter. The emotion here is scared.

[C] There’s gas here, a person, and an object. The idea of place, spirit, arose, and dignify is here. S4.5-entangled in thought. AI-interested is here. No emotions present here.

I employed the following prompt: From the center of the site SSBP

There’s a thing here that is "hanging like a “cliff” ,]strong, intrigue rectified and peering and seeing through the surface (S4.5). There’s an object with a dangling motion here. Emotions are scared, I feel vertigo and nauseous.

Last edited by MultiLnV on Mon Feb 18, 2019 6:49 am, edited 26 times in total.

Sun Feb 17, 2019 8:01 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

Session Summary

The primary aspect of the site is a very powerful generated 'beam of energy' which is directed and focused. There is a sudden movement with this directed energy associated with a blast. The ideas of decompression, vacuum and tearing of the shell are also related to this aspect. The intangible decompression was explored with S5 and the following has been extracted: exposure to the powerful beams and space-time distortion.

This burst of energy is very closely associated with a manmade, constructed mechanical object which is associated with a weapon. This object kinetically was described as 50-60cm long, it has cylindrical and flat components. The target geometry prompt ( from 3 meter above) has been used which delivered a 3D model using the S6 modelling stage.

The object is being hold by a humanoid being with the following distinguished features: very tall and slim(but strong and powerful) body, big head with an extremely sharp chin. The being is clumsy in its movements and is somehow limited. It is described as bad and sinister but no emotions have been detected. The following idea is associated with the being - it is determined to complete its mission ( mission is probed and is connected with the idea related to delivery of material). The being is part of a team.

S6 specific tools have been employed in order to determine the time window of Ludmila's death and the time window of her body placement as found by the search party. The moon phases, the sun position, the time vectors and the clock diagrams produced the following data:

The time window of Ludmila's death was determined to be at the early morning hours (around 01.00 am local time), shortly after abandoning the tent (but prior the next following night). The depicted S6 moon phase coincided on 100% with the moon phase calculator which generated the moon phase for date 02 Feb 1959.

Based on the time vectors(using several anchor point events, it can be stated that her body was placed (in the position as found by the search parties) after a period of 14-20 days from the moment of her death but before the time when the first two bodies ( Krivonishenko and Doroshenko's) were found on 27 Feb'59. Based on the sun position and clock diagrams, it can be stated that her body was placed at around 07.00 - 08.00 am local time.

Sun Feb 17, 2019 8:45 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

[5661/9191] Ludmila Duninina's death / cause

Sun Feb 17, 2019 9:13 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

We are waiting for Multi and Marlin's data posting and then we will proceed with the analysis ( group summary and a postulate)

Sun Feb 17, 2019 9:19 pm
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

I have added above a rough draft of my analysis for my sessions, at least what I can discern so far from both of them. I will probably update/revise it later, but for now, This may help better interpret some of the information I have.

Mon Feb 18, 2019 1:36 am
RV Professional
RV Professional

Edwin: There is nothing about p.15 that is correct.

Tell me what you were attempting to do, so I can straighten you out.

Mon Feb 18, 2019 1:50 am
Profile WWW
RV Professional
RV Professional

Keep in mind that when the project's final report is generated, every conclusion within it must be signed off/jointly accepted by the entire team -- including any data input from the PM. There will be no 'prima donna overrides,' the nature of which has crashed and burned many a potentially successful past RV group endeavor.

This is not an MIA operation, it is an advanced skill training exercise. RV troopers must perennially train to fight -- if we can deal (somewhat) with the utter complexity presented to us by a targeted event like this one, then our combat edge will be maintained and we will remain quite prepared to engage in and solve the 'regular' human condition problem sets thrown at us (e.g., locating terrorists or lost wedding rings, describing disease cures, augmenting science & technology research, ad infinitum).

The next project is not a drill, not a training exercise -- we either stand and deliver, and bring Madeleine McCann home, or we consummately fail on every front of our profession. The world (maybe even angels, too) will be watching us. Let's do this right.

Btw, gentlemen, I assure you that after we pull this off, we'll most definitely have other 'places to go and things to do' -- together. Your individual devotion to a human potential faculty, faith in yourselves, and recognition of the value of teamwork (not to mention your trust in 'Fast Eddie') could eventuate in a 'material world' payoff that you probably didn't see coming.

Our turn to shine.

Carry on.

Major Doom

Mon Feb 18, 2019 3:39 am
Profile WWW
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 268 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next