It is currently Wed Sep 23, 2020 5:02 pm

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 269 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 11  Next
 ROSE MIST - Intermediate & Advanced Skill RV Project (blind) 
RV Professional
RV Professional

Post Re: ROSE MIST - Intermediate & Advanced Skill RV Project (bl
That works.

Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:25 pm
Profile WWW
RV Professional
RV Professional

Stefan: I agree that something is amiss in terms of the cue vis-à-vis the data collected so far. It's an extreme postulate (albeit, we are dealing with an extreme situation) but maybe she merely died a 'bodily death' -- her lifeforce or 'mortal coil' being 'vacuumed up.' I think it's plausible to at least entertain such a concept -- we actually have little choice.

This picture arose once before, during RV sessions of the Martian races' (3 late, great ones were described) final days, i.e., what was left of them underwent similar dynamics.

When a person dies 'normally' -- when a target moves on to 'meet their Maker' -- RV sessions are replete with transcendental, symbolic S3 and S.T. data. That is not the case, here. We are dealing with physical movement associated with the target -- unknown actions that leaves behind a 'shell.'

Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:43 pm
Profile WWW
Advanced User
Advanced User

The origin of [1] S B P

[url][URL=https://s750.photobucket.com/user/marlin666999/media/Untitled-Scanned-01_1.jpg.html]Image[/url][/url]

Thu Jan 31, 2019 9:09 pm
Advanced User
Advanced User

[url][URL=http://s750.photobucket.com/user/marlin666999/media/Untitled-Scanned-02_1.jpg.html]Image[/url][/url]

Thu Jan 31, 2019 9:10 pm
Advanced User
Advanced User

[url][URL=http://s750.photobucket.com/user/marlin666999/media/Untitled-Scanned-03_1.jpg.html]Image[/url][/url]

Thu Jan 31, 2019 9:11 pm
Advanced User
Advanced User

Summary
The site is in space. It is crowded and fragile. There is something at the site that is common place and turbulent. The site made me feel nervous, interested and shocked.
The target is a planet that is habitable and immaculate. The landscape is also there, as well as something foreign. The idea of creation and centuries are at the site as well. The make-up of the site has history and bearing. The idea of devour is also at the site.

Thu Jan 31, 2019 9:14 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

Marlin, it would be good idea to S5 the out-of-context (?) percept of 'devour'

Fri Feb 01, 2019 1:12 am
Profile WWW
Advanced User
Advanced User

Okay. Thank you!

Fri Feb 01, 2019 3:05 am
RV Professional
RV Professional

Deyatlov folks died exactly 60 years ago on this date ( evening hours).

- R.I.P. -

Fri Feb 01, 2019 11:41 am
RV Professional
RV Professional

Re. the present task, as I do not have Ludmila in my STs, I decided to proceed with exploration of the origin of element 2 as designated in my /source ST. Element 2 was described already as a ‘bubble’ and it is closely associated with the humanoid form (which I can say that it is not Ms Dubinina).

Session Summary:

The primary aspect at the site is a vibrating and dynamic energy contained in a something with a cylindrical shape. This energy is described as a [powerful wave congaing information. It is artificially created in a place somewhere ‘up’. Electra-magnetic impulse, paralysis and burst of energy is also associated with this aspect. There is an idea that something is in a process of planning. Something is coming in and going out.

There is an AOL/S beams bundle which has been explored with S5 and the following idea has been extracted: moving into the space continuum.

The primary aspect is located inside or in-between two identical cylinders which are rotating. The cylinders are creating a rotating field. The cylinders are mechanical devises which are pulsating and working with some sort of energy. The process is unknown. The AOL Nuclear reactor was explored with S% and the following has been generated: shifting of something, removing the atom from its shelf.

The last aspect seems to be a direct product of the primary aspect ( or originating from it): the aspect is a humanoid figure which is not dense but more holographic one. The figure is projected and there are the following concepts associated with it:

- Creation of a dense form of the hologram

- Getting dense

- Forming of atoms

There are also ideas that something is intervening into the space continuum, there is a process of creation of a bubble transporting information, something is materializing. This is described as a sinister technology.

I’m feeling suspicious and afraid when looking at the scene whereas the emotion which I picked up from the scene is complete indifference.

With S6 relationship diagram I probed the humanoid shape if same is identical with Ludmila and the result is negative, they are two different parties. Ludmila is afraid from this aspect, she is terrified and begging for mercy.

Fri Feb 01, 2019 5:55 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

This project ends in 14 days. It is time to formulate an interim assessment re. the circumstances that eventuated in the the young woman's extirpation.

Note: Further exploration of the dynamics behind the what will probably not lend any additional comprehensible data. At this juncture (assuming that we are dealing with an intentional act), the project needs to focus upon the who and why.

Fri Feb 01, 2019 6:11 pm
Profile WWW
RV Professional
RV Professional

What we know as firmly cemented facts regarding Ludmila’ death from the open sources:
- her tongue was removed
- her eyeballs were removed
- part of her lips was removed
- almost all of her ribs were broken
- one of the ribs penetrated her heart

This makes me think that she was murdered.

So, I would suggest that we will be relatively safe if go with the following cue:

Ludmila Dubinina’s murder / Perpetrator

Or

Ludmila Dubinina’s extracted eyeballs / Perpetrator

Probably the above will lead us to Who.

Regarding Why:

Ludmila Dubinina’s murder / Primary reason

Fri Feb 01, 2019 6:39 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

Regarding the assessment of the circumstances, I’m waiting for the rest of the team to submit their data re. the latest task (Origin).

Marlin, could you advise which element of which of your first two STs has been explored ( Origin), please?

Fri Feb 01, 2019 6:48 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

If we go that route:

[0784/2011] Ludmila Dubinina's murderer

+ high-level prompt: The purpose of the murder SBP

or

[4052/1882] Ludmila Dubinina's murder/purpose

and

[8516/9970] Ludmila Dubinina's murderer/present location

Fri Feb 01, 2019 6:50 pm
Profile WWW
RV Professional
RV Professional

Sir, I’m feeling slightly not comfy with / present location.

It suggests that the individual is still alive and in ‘a composite form’.

Re. the rest, I’m ready to strike.

Fri Feb 01, 2019 7:07 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

It is not suggestive at all. We'd still end up with a location - grave, spread out/diffused in the sea, someplace else, etc.

(See MIA current RV Geofix operations for 'earthbound' examples)

Fri Feb 01, 2019 7:18 pm
Profile WWW
RV Professional
RV Professional

OK, copy that. I just meant something else having in mind the complexity of the present case.

Fri Feb 01, 2019 8:50 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

I understand -- the 'murderer' could be a system, a machine, a transcendental something or other, etc. But, best to engage the KISS principle in the beginning. The Matrix will sort it out for us.

Waiting for input from other team members.

Project manager note: Thanks for pointing out the enigmatic event's 'jubilee,' Stefan. Of course our probing research work, here and now, is purely synchronicity...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aeC285uL6_w

Fri Feb 01, 2019 8:58 pm
Profile WWW
RV Professional
RV Professional

I'd like to interject a tip for all present and future Technical Remote Viewing professional project managers:

As you know, at a certain point in a project (perhaps a corporate or government client contract), your team must become apprised of the project's nature -- team members will no longer be 'in the dark' re. further tasking/cue refinement. For skilled RV professionals, this is usually not a problem -- but it nevertheless sometimes can be.

So, one method to crosscheck completed session work is to slip your team a mickey mid-way into the project, i.e., task them with a blind 'adjunct' -- a 'new' task/target related to the work at hand, to wit: parcel out a selfsame earlier cue -- blind -- but with new TRNs (some pros will catch this trick via S4 overlay whilst executing the subsequent session work, but some won't). Then, compare the earlier results, whether blind or front-loaded, with the subsequent blind sessions. This is a valuable data assurance technique applied to an already powerful information collection skill.

Example:

[9514/4068] Ludmila Dubinina's death/source
[5344/8303] ('New' PM assigned blind target: Ludmila Dubinina's death/source)

Q.E.D. - Got it?

https://www.idioms.online/slip-someone-a-mickey-finn/

Sat Feb 02, 2019 2:56 am
Profile WWW
Advanced User
Advanced User

Stefan,

I placed a [1] on the element of my S.T. that resembles a "volley ball type thing". I was looking for some commonality between sessions, but in the end I decided to go with what cbutter and I had. They both resemble something near another life form (Ludmila's 'state').

I also feel that 'murder' in this case would be the incorrect path to take. Even if we establish that she was killed by an 'outside agency', can or we ever will solve for a murder or perpetrator.

Sat Feb 02, 2019 4:25 am
RV Professional
RV Professional

I tend to agree with you. Prithee, at this current juncture, what project prosecution recommendation(s) would be on your mind, trooper Turner?

Sleep on it. The problem set is meaningful, thought worthy and important.

https://www.dictionary.com/browse/murder

Sat Feb 02, 2019 4:30 am
Profile WWW
RV Professional
RV Professional

Just a reminder, RV troopers:

We cannot -- ever -- completely trust 'open source' information.

In this case, we have at our disposal photos and a name -- and a story ('report'). The photo and name are probably veridical.

There is nothing else that we can trust about this case except data derived from our skills as trained remote viewers, turning/tuning our trained minds to that photo and that name as target reference material.

I hope this point -- one of many critical points -- is clear to you, as you continue to progress in this 'mind science' arena, wherein we are the vanguard.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Belief

Major Doom

Sat Feb 02, 2019 6:20 am
Profile WWW
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Stefan wrote:
I have the following comment: it seems that apart from Pael, no one else has a life form which is associated with Ludmila which is strange.
My life forms in both sessions are firmly not Luda.

I too firmly believed that the life form in my session was not Ludmila. I’m not that experienced doing analysis on death targets, but I did know about some of the data of someone dying and meeting their maker. I just didn’t make that connect that with my session until Ed told me that's what it looks like.

Quote:
Pael “”bubble” concept is interesting and corroborative with mine with two slight differences: his bubble goes upwards, mine goes downwards ( in relation to the ground or whatever surface).

I feel that it's free-flowing, going either up and down and follows the law of gravity. I perceived the source from the perspective of a life cycle allegory. Goes up, takes a look around the highlands, after some time pass, it is starved due to dieting, so it opens up and spills itself out, but I didn't get a body.

Quote:
His bubble contains possibly Ludmila’s body ( Pael, please correct me if I’m wrong), mine is connected with a life form which I cannot associated with Ludmila.

It's kind of like a life form, but it functions with the outer membrane and the instructions are from the inside. It's like a 'body of water' that contains a bunch of round elements and goop that represents a life form. it’s shape is like mitochondria and also present are ribosomes in a cell body. But something seems to go wrong at the end, fear, desperation, starvation which leads to a tragic effect.

If I were to analyze the source using cellular terminology, they are very close in comparison. in the session of my first run of the source, it represents the characteristics similar to vesicles and lysosome organelles. During the beginning moments, it’s ‘naked’ in the nucleolus which don’t have a membrane yet. It gets dressed up with a membrane thus “body of water” with a yolk inside (Golgi Apparatus form yolk substances in oocytes) is like the capsule-shaped Mitochondria. Something that is the characteristics of a lysosome or suffix ‘-phagy’ commutes across the rough ER and Golgi Apparatus (supported by those who perceived a tube) encountering a bunch of ribosomes or Golgi (bumps and creases). Then the characteristics of Lysosomes or -phagy, show up here. When a Lysosome attaches to something else, it opens up and spews out it’s degradative enzymes to digest and kill it. But n my session, there was an explosion of many and killed off the whole cell (according to S5).

What doesn’t fit in the Lysosome analogy is the characteristics of puncturing to cause harm. I think that's the potential effect that may come from it.

My first run at the source: The characteristics of the source when Ludmila came in contact with it
My 2nd run: First person perspective of the nature of the source.

Ed, tell me what to do. The following is rerun of original cue with S6.

Source (3rd run):
S3

ST

S6- [A]

S6 - Most important mechanics

Last edited by Pael on Sat Feb 02, 2019 9:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Feb 02, 2019 7:01 am
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Note: I am taking your advice and purchasing those art things in a few days, Ed. I’ll let you know how it goes.

I will review others' work and questions and answer in the next few hours.

As a reminder: In the following picture, the thing I drew an error to here for illustration is what I ended up labeling and exploring here:

Session #2: The origin of [2] SBP

[X2] (the tall-looking feature that says “erect” above it on the S.T) No tangibles were perceived, but ideas of King, dealt with, happy, insignificant, abrupt, cooling meter, temp, April, windy, man-made, tilted, interested, and erect were associated. I feel scared, amazed, and astonished (accidentally left off the S.T.). There are EI’s present: Interested, crazy, and happy.

[B2] (below [X2], the erect feature). It is an object associated with explosion, smokey, beneath the surface, filthy, dangerous, brilliant, and early August. I feel interested about it.

[A2] ( square-looking feature toward the bottom left of the S.T.). It is a surface with liquid and layers, and gusts of wind. I error-trapped rooftop. . It has something to do with expanding…[something illegible]. Ideas of impactful, grazing are here. I feel wiped out. Emotions present are scared, happy, brilliant.

[C2] (top left of S.T. ). It is light and an object. I feel resourceful about it. Ideas associated with this include, creation, desolate, polar-opposite (again, accidentally left off S.T)., flash and parallel to the earth, as an idea. Something is hugging, it reminds me of an “octopus.” Something about this aspect reminds me of an “earthquake”

[D2] (At the very top center of S.T). There is a gigantic object and some lower-layers as tangible percepts. Intangible ideas are crystal clear, twin, stable, mark-able, rushing. Emotions present are excited. I feel wow about this.

Session # 1: The origin of [2] SBP

[X2] (near the top of the S.T.). Is a thing(s) that are associated with the ideas of erect center, exposed, and sweltering air, unique, piled on, gathering and upside down. I feel interested.

[C2] just below [X2] is an object and liquid. There is motion and the phrase: Something about a peg. Ideas of colorful and explosion are here. I feel interested. EI’s are familiar. This aspect reminds me of being “underwater” (AOL/S)

[D2] ( also connected with the previous two aspects) is a surface, and a place associated with the ideas of entrenched, gust of winds, dragging, dreaming, impediment, wet-worth (whatever that means), shock and awe. Rectified, resilient, and, I think the word-idea of millionaire were some labels that were accidentally left off.

[B2] (toward the bottom left of S.T. This is a thing, surface and device the idea of delt with ( I think I meant dealt with), commercial, rectified, and governed (fairly certain that is what the datum says. it is a bit illegible—AOL-government). I feel familiar and hesitant. Emotions present are tired and frustrated.

[A2] Is gas and a light with ideas of exposed, escaping, intrigue, and rectified. I feel spirited and concerned. Emotions here are terrible.

Sat Feb 02, 2019 8:01 am
RV Professional
RV Professional

Well, RV troopers, despite trying our homo sapiens best, I think that we are totally fucked trying to comprehend what went down on that mountain. I've been up against other such stuff -- esoteric/omnidimensional stuff -- problem sets as difficult to crack as this -- to no avail, (e.g., cattle mutilations).

I think that we should throw in the towel, guys. We're dealing with something not of the world we know, nothing that our puny minds can really run with.

Q: What would you RV troopers propose as an RV project? (You already know my own interests -- see MIA RV Geofix operations)

Sat Feb 02, 2019 8:57 am
Profile WWW
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 269 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 11  Next