It is currently Mon Sep 16, 2019 2:28 am

Practice targets...and some 'RV Jurassic Park' notes 
Forum Beginner
Forum Beginner

Post Practice targets...and some 'RV Jurassic Park' notes
Where can new practice targets be found? Most of the posts in this forum are several or more years old, and the links no longer work.

Fri Apr 12, 2019 8:56 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

Post Re: Practice targets
Essentially, key practice targets are included in the LearnRV DVDs. Beyond those, the RV skill development emphasis for my Technical Remote Viewing students is upon graduating to 'real world' (personal or otherwise) problem sets.

However, if you are simply interested in remote viewing as a perennial hobby or are merely an RV aficionado (indeed, like most individuals whom are attracted to the field), then here are a few web links to individuals that will jump up and down to titillate you and accommodate those selfsame interests:

https://rviewer.com/operational-remote- ... scription/

http://www.crviewer.com/lyn.php

https://davidmorehouse.com/

http://farsight.org/

https://www.monroeinstitute.org/Remote%20Viewing

A couple of these 'providers' are good remote viewers, Paul Smith for example. I hired Smith, Morehouse, Mel Riley and Buchanan upon my retirement from the Army when I formed a civilian company - Riley, Buchanan and Morehouse were my trainees - but they are all proverbially lost in space when it comes down to expertly engaging highly complex 'real world' problem sets, or precisely attacking urgent or critical situational targets in 'near real time' -- I have never taught them how to do it, and they have no desire to advance their superannuated remote viewing skills. RV evolution has left them in the dust; they are far behind the RV education power curve and are still unwittingly adhering to, employing -- and teaching -- poignantly error-prone RV protocols that are now more than 35 years old.

Regardless, each of them (with the exception of Mel Riley) would be happy to take your money and then teach you lots of antiquated 'RV experience' fun stuff. After all, nobody ever said that remote viewing can't be fun -- screw all that disciplined skill stuff:

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=11113

In passing, however, you might consider asking them if they (individually or as a group) are capable of executing critical, timely, 'combat effective' RV missions like this -- then wait and see how they respond. (Spoiler-cum-'prediction:' You won't get a public media response -- they will all lay low to any such query -- and that will speak volumes):

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=11067

Ordinarily, I would be glad to engage in a discussion of why these men have become dinosaurs (a couple of them even petrified fossils or ossified rigor mortis afflicted Jabba the Huts) in the field of remote viewing, but I have little time to do so. I am up to my neck in 'real world' actionable operations, universally meaningful ones that will solidly establish 'ground truth' in support of remote viewing's actual capabilities and its 'futuristic' potential as a powerful human mind tool.

Robots will stand in awe

LearnRV

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=11156

Sat Apr 13, 2019 7:38 am
Profile WWW
Forum Beginner
Forum Beginner

Post Re: Practice targets...and some 'RV Jurassic Park' notes
I asked the question because the Course DVDs suggest practice periods of one week before moving on. So my inquiry was as to where I should be obtaining the targets for this.
I fully understand your thinly veiled sarcasm about other teachers. I am familiar with them and their sites, and If I had wanted them as instructors that is where I would have gone.

Mon Apr 15, 2019 12:53 am
RV Professional
RV Professional

Nothing about anything I do is ever 'thinly veiled' -- I shoot straight from the hip, sarcasm or not; I have zero respect for mealy-mouthed people and liars.

Prepare your own training target pool (about 30 or so entries). Instructions for properly doing this can be found in Forum posts. If you need any guidance, just ping me. I'll be here.

Doom

Mon Apr 15, 2019 2:07 am
Profile WWW
Intermediate User
Intermediate User

Thank you sir for progressing and advancing RV and the work that you do.

Sat Apr 27, 2019 3:59 am
RV Professional
RV Professional

Btw folks (especially women) -- caveat emptor...

https://zippyfacts.com/where-does-the-p ... rass-mean/

Morehouse's U.S. Army Warrant Officer father served with distinction. Sadly, the shock of his son's depravity drove that honorable soldier into an early grave.

Morehouse never quite managed to 'embrace his shadow' -- but he did willingly allow it to thoroughly embrace him. Verily, iniquity and spiritual vacuity have eternal consequences that will eventuate in taking an inevitably malign toll upon his death-warmed-over mortal coil and, far more significantly, his soul...

Morehouse is not long for this world (his mind-body is presently undergoing an accelerated rate of decrepitude and decay -- he is rotting away, from the inside out). In advance of his departure, here's an apropos requiem-cum-epitaph -- a fitting memoir of his passing for some of those many women who he has exploited and whom have fallen prey to his pathological deceitfulness:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YqHWDqT-rrU

Major Doom

Mon Jun 03, 2019 7:22 am
Profile WWW