Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Post Optimum spirit guide cue
Greetings folks,

I’m running a session for a friend. He wants to know:
1) What spirit or spirits are communicating with him in dreams and visions;
2) What spirit or entities would be best for him to communicate with; and
3) How best to communicate with them

#1 is very difficult to cue because it is just a memory; so I would skip ahead to #2. I could cue the memory as a topical search or get him to write it up as a paragraph and then cue the text, but I feel this would be too iffy.

I am aware of the established cue:
(Name)/communication with my holy guardian angel

And I may try this cue for him.

I was thinking:
(Name)/optimum spirit guide

“Spirit guide” does have a dictionary definition but it implies communication through channeling and mediumship, thus by this definition the method may limit the being in contact.

A communication method may come through as part of this session, but if not:

Then for #3:
(Name)/optimum spirit guide/optimum communication method

I have also seen (name)/optimum spiritual trajectory but people did not think too much of this cue.

What about (name)/communication from my higher self

Any advice would be appreciated.
Nobodysfuel.

Fri Mar 10, 2017 5:40 pm
Intermediate User
Intermediate User

Post Re: Optimum spirit guide cue
Hi Nobodysfuel;

I'm sure you ran something for your friend by now, but I thought I would mention that i have used the term "spiritual guide" successfully. I realize that's not quite what your friend is asking for, but it might cast a wider net than "spirit guide."

If spiritual life is central to him or her, perhaps a round about cue like a treasure search might produce something - it did for me.

Fri Apr 21, 2017 2:27 am
RV Professional
RV Professional

.../angelic guidance

.../optimum trajectory

.../destiny

Fri Apr 21, 2017 4:28 am
Profile WWW
RV Professional
RV Professional

In the event that the aforementioned Major Doom & GFrei vectors fail, here's the best fall-back Matrix probe, just for you, Nobody:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/J._R._%22Bob%22_Dobbs

All facetious aside, keep at it my friend. We'll never know until we try.

Btw, what in the hell is a 'spirit?' (I'd ask Bob, but can't find him -- maybe he's transcended all of our time-space-dimension-reality slack-stuff -- exited stage left, i.e., to a place beyond the Matrix...)

Doom

Fri Apr 21, 2017 4:46 am
Profile WWW
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Thank you both, GFrei and Major. I hadn't noticed action on this thread lately.

As it stands, I have not yet attempted this session.

I believe /angelic guidance is very strong and elegant. And I'm sure the most relevant angelic guide would fight to the front of the line with the info.

Regards,
Nobodysfuel.

Sat Apr 22, 2017 11:34 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

Sat Apr 22, 2017 11:47 pm
Profile WWW
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Hey there folks,

Based upon the Major’s recommendation I ran the /angelic guidance cue. (Results are posted below). I found this session quite interesting. There is some overlap between this cue and Optimum short-term trajectory. Part of the session (aspect B) is most likely telling me to stop drinking coffee, which I also receive in OTs and OHTs.

However, I interpret aspect [X] and [A] as being related to each other. These aspects seem to indicate that there is a dynamic field of energy which I can interact with. It is a bridge between world, a source of protection, and place to cooperatively create things. I take the angelic guidance as advice to get in touch with this energy field intentionally and often. And. . . so I will :)

Data Summary

The most important aspect of the site is a big swirling energy field. It is a place, which is an area and also a flat space. It is like a sanctuary. It is a bridge between worlds. It is like a resource and something can be called upon here. There is a percolation of energy here. It makes me feel pleased, and relief. People here feel tranquil and relaxed. It is like a nodule and something is dispensed here. Important concepts include: holy and frequent.

Element [1] are pieces, energy-light, a force, and pieces of light. There is creation of time here. It is like the fabric of space and also like a shield. This place makes me feel excited and relief. People here feel happy and safe. There is a collaboration and cooperation to create a holy shield here. Important concepts include: dynamic force, special light, holy, and shield.

The 2nd most important aspect of the site is a swirling mass of energy. They are pieces and fragments, which are things and dynamic energy. These are brief pieces of time. They are like coils and also line the space between cells. This situation makes me feel curious. People here feel relieved. Important concepts include: colon, hold, and remove.

Element [3] are pieces, parts, dynamic energy, and a flying mass. There is a weapon here. This place can be created through positive emotions and feelings. It makes me feel happy and safe. People here feel happy, safe, and encouraged. Important concepts here include: open-heart, positivity, frequent, and heart-centered.

Element [4] are flat pieces. It is like a bore and also like a drill. This goes through an area. It makes me feel relieved and relaxed. Something here is being fixed and improved in this situation. There is a connection with other worlds here. Important concepts include: fragment, hold, put right, and remedy-fix.
The 3rd most important aspect of the site are small round tiny pieces which are parts. These things make me feel pleased. Dripping and percolation occurs here. This is a humid forced pressing. This involves a frequently done and enjoyed drink. Important concepts here include: enjoy, cooperate, steep, trail-away, and force of habit.

Element [2] are tiny pieces and shards. They are like a lever, a pot, and also like shavings. The essence is being dripped out of something here. It makes me feel familiar. Something is ground up and distilled here. Some chemical is being untrapped. Important concepts include: pit and fragment. There is also a canister here, particles, flakes, and parts. There is steeping and cooking here. It is like a drain. It makes me feel pleased. Other people here feel curious. Important concepts include: create, serve up, prepare, regulation, serve-make, wind-up, essence, and frequent.

Most Important Tangibles

This is a place and swirling energy. There are particles of energy here which is a mass of energy. It is like the fabric of space. Taken time is occurring here (as in deliberate focus). It makes me feel curious and happy. People here feel pleased. There is vocalization and intention here. Important concepts include: create, junction, harbour, hold, and sworn (as in to vocalize something deliberately).

Most Important Intangibles

This is a part, as well as swirling and dynamic energy. It is like dancing particles. Something here is looming over the future. It makes me feel pleased and satisfied. People here feel pleased and hopeful. Important concepts here include: dream, intent, hope, creation, create, plan, drill-for, and practice.

Nobodysfuel

Sun Apr 30, 2017 6:09 pm