It is currently Sun Sep 23, 2018 6:00 pm

optimum mate cue question 
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Post optimum mate cue question
Hello,

I did a search and didn't find much for the forums search using "optimum mate". So i am creating this post. If this has already been laid out and answered I couldn't find it... sorry.

I am interested to know if the queing format below is correct for RVing ones optimum mate:

[yourName] / optimum trajectory / mate

[yourName] / optimum trajectory / mate / current location

or would this be better:

[yourName] / optimum mate

[yourName] / optimum mate / current location

Please advise and thanks for the help,

Mike

Thu May 31, 2007 6:50 pm
Profile WWW
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Post Search procedure
when you do your search, are you typing in the keywords " optimum mate " then selecting the second bubble (search for all terms) and then clicking the Display results as "posts" option ?

Because there are lots of posts about optimum mate. One of them can be found at :

http://www.rvcommunity.net/viewtopic.ph ... 5d311627a0

Good luck and keep us posted on your results!

Cathy

As nightfall does not come at once, neither does oppression. In twilight when everything remains seemingly unchanged is when we all must be most aware of change in the air however slight lest we become unwitting victims of the darkness.

Thu May 31, 2007 8:32 pm
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Thanks, I've used both of the selectors for searching the term as it is and the second one you mentioned. And from what I've read in most of the threads doesn't show me the cue format (i.e. name / optimum / mate or etc). What I want to know is if the cues I listed are usable or are there better ways to phrase the cues for more exact data collection.

-Mike

Thu May 31, 2007 8:40 pm
Profile WWW
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Unless they've changed standard procedure, it is a good idea to start out by establishing initial target contact with the general cue as given on other threads - lock onto the person first.

Since the amount of detail you can obtain will increase the longer you spend on a target, proceed after with follow-up sessions to get more specific. Methods to do this varies from - exploring elements of the initial site template - to using a more refined cue referencing the TRN's of the first session - depending on exactly what you want to know about this person.(i.e. description, location now, occupation, where they live, where they work, likes/dislikes, optimum way to encounter, best conversation topics, etc.).

So really, it helps to be solid in your head as to what you're looking to find out first.
What specifically do you want to know about this person?

If you can give us a better idea, someone more advanced can jump in with a good cue. :D

As nightfall does not come at once, neither does oppression. In twilight when everything remains seemingly unchanged is when we all must be most aware of change in the air however slight lest we become unwitting victims of the darkness.

Thu May 31, 2007 9:59 pm
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Based on what you said my next question for clarification would be what would the cue format be to "lock on" to the target. Would this work?

MyName / Optimum Trajectory / Mate

or would this be more appropriate:

MyName / Optimum Mate

At this point I just want to find out "anything" about my optimum mate.

thanks for the help.

-Mike

Thu May 31, 2007 10:10 pm
Profile WWW
RV Professional
RV Professional

Post Re: optimum mate cue question
michaelruiz wrote:
I am interested to know if the queing format below is correct for RVing ones optimum mate:

[yourName] / optimum trajectory / mate
[yourName] / optimum trajectory / mate / current location

or would this be better:

[yourName] / optimum mate
[yourName] / optimum mate / current location

Mike,

The former two cues that you provided are the correct cues to use. You DO NOT want to use the second two cues. Your intent is to find your "optimum" mate; and not to fabricate what would be the perfect mate. Your first cue set looks down your optimum timeline and selects that perfect mate that would be suited to you (and of course, you would be her optimum as well). The second cue set basically "fabricates" what would be the perfect woman (whether she exists or not - or whether she would even have anything to do with you) and that doesn't do you much good.

Using RV to select the optimum mate can be an interesting proposition. Because you're leaving the interpretation of "optimum" up to the matrix. Remember, your intent is MEANINGLESS! That's a hard concept for many to grasp.

As a hypothetical situation; suppose that you're a smoking alcoholic who eats poorly, and unknown to yourself, has a cancer that would kill you if you continued to abuse yourself. It's quite possible that your "optimum trajectory / mate" might provide you with a agressive, unattractive, nagging woman who would get you to stop smoking and drinking and force you to eat right - hence curing you and extending your life - but in reality you can't stand being around her.

It is my humble opinion (and experience) that using optimum combined with mate, will create many challenges in life designed to bring out your greatest flaws and to provide you the opportunity to obtain the greatest growth. It's NOT a bed of roses by any means. If I were to summarize what I think "optimum .. and mate" combined, as far as the matrix is concerned, I would have to say it's to provide you the opportunity for "optimum growth". I believe that is what the matrix desires, for us to grow in many ways: character, spiritually, physically, emotionally; and hence we are provided the person who is a catalyst for this growth.

If that is not what you want, then I suggest you remove the word optimum OR insert other qualifiers into your cue to provide you with what you actually INTEND or DESIRE and not assume the word optimum will provide you what you think you want. Actually "spell it out" in the cue.

Hope this helps - but I think I've created more questions than answers.

Fri Jun 01, 2007 4:03 pm
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Thanks for the advise it does answer my question and has added a new perspective I did not consider. It is very interesting and kind of comical to consider that "optimum" might be a nagging, unattactive woman. Good thing I don't drink or smoke a lot. I have to think a bit more on this cue. lol

-Mike

Fri Jun 01, 2007 9:15 pm
Profile WWW
RV Professional
RV Professional

To give you an idea of what I mean by "spelling it out" in the cue, you can format your cue for example, as follows:

Your Name / presently available mutually optimum and emotionally satisfying mate

or better yet ...

Your Name / nearest available attractive nymphomaniac blond female (but I doubt if that would result in a marriageable candidate but you might have a lot of fun)

You get the idea ... so decide what you think you desire, and formulate a cue to provide you that - otherwise, simply use the "optimum trajectory / mate" cue and good luck.

Sat Jun 02, 2007 7:24 pm
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

thanks again! that second cue matches my last couple of girlfriends.

-Mike

Sun Jun 03, 2007 1:40 am
Profile WWW
RV Professional
RV Professional

Thanks, for doing my dirty work. Glad that it wasn't me who had to tell him that "you might not always get what you want, but you (sure as Hell) will get what you need."

(Btw, Michael, I've looked at your next 'girlfriend'...and I wouldn't wish that/her/it on anyone -- except, perhaps, Omega and Corset Convict).

Sun Jun 03, 2007 3:26 am
Profile WWW

------------------------------------
ED, did I read somewhere that you learned that lesson long ago and just used NEXT to find your mate?

PS - I saw the latest photos/videos, I see you got a new hair cut style, looks better, It's about time; you were starting to look like a hippie. I guess I can't say too much, I'm past due for one myself.

Mon Jun 04, 2007 12:23 am
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

(Btw, Michael, I've looked at your next 'girlfriend'...and I wouldn't wish that/her/it on anyone -- except, perhaps, Omega and Corset Convict).

Most excellent, Major !

We'll take her !!!

:lol:

Cath

Mon Jun 04, 2007 6:24 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

What if the nymphomaniac hot blond has AIDS?

Tue Jun 05, 2007 12:53 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

Since the cue doesn't specify as to the condition of their health, marital state, etc; only that they are "available", willing to .... and blond and near you (they could be a prostitute) ... so you already know the answer to that question.

Obviously no sane person would use a cue like that .. it was a joke. Sorry if some didn't see it like that and took it seriously.

Tue Jun 05, 2007 2:32 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

Thanks for the answer. I didn't intend to experiment with the cue but my intention was to find out whether the matrix discriminates on data.

I heard you on X2 Radio (not too sure which station, I cannot recall whether it was X2, really vague memory of the station) when a question was posed to you by the hosts that what if a hit man decides to use RV to determine the optimum next target. Your answer went along the lines that the matrix was noble and benevolent(i cannot recall the exact words). I think you did not give a yes/no answer on that (again I cannot recall, I will post the link if I can locate it)

Therefor using a cue like that for locating a nymphomaniac blond- if indeed someone was senile enough- would result in trash data(Matrix Protection Agency steps in) or would you actually get a blond with AIDS?

Would your psyche(Ed mentions something about this on the ESP affair trailers on youtube) block the data out or would it be blocked externally?

Thanks for answering the questions

Tue Jun 05, 2007 3:19 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

I didn't intend to experiment with the cue but my intention was to find out whether the matrix discriminates on data.

Always keep in mind a very specific rule - a law if you will - that your intent is meaningless and the cue is everything. You get exactly what you ask for, regardless of what you meant.

Therefore, if the nearest available nympho blond female has aids and your cue did not specifiy that she was required to be healthy, then your result would not exclude females that have aids - so if the nearest female that meets the requirements of your cue had aids or pink shoes, etc., than that is what the matrix would return. It's all very simple - you're making it too complicated.

The matrix will provide you exactly that person and your psyche, as you call it, won't interfere - you're taking Ed's comment out of context. He was referring to you viewing something so horrible to you (like bodies being vaporized in an atomic blast) that your mind doesn't want to see it - so it substitutes "odd" AI's, such as "pleasant", "happy", etc., instead of what you would be feeling if you were there like "horror", "terror", etc..

Tue Jun 05, 2007 3:34 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

Thank you for answering. You clarified everything.

I look forward to attending a Live Workshop one day and seeing you guys there.

Best regards

Tue Jun 05, 2007 6:39 pm
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

ROTFLMAO!!!! I just saw the recent posts from Ed ..... Yep that was some pure comedy.

Just for the record I didn't take the "ho" cue seriously.

On a seroius note; as I work through various practice targets I am formulating cues that I will eventually post in another topic for comments and advice. So that when I have progressed enough to actually RV them I can get them formatted correctly.

Thanks for replies,

Mike

Wed Jun 06, 2007 6:41 pm
Profile WWW
RV Professional
RV Professional

Q: If you remove "emotionally satisfying" and just leave "satisfying" does that mean they will by satisfying physically and emotionally or just tasty like a delicious lemon herb roast chicken?

Thu Jan 31, 2008 10:16 pm
Profile WWW
RV Professional
RV Professional

The question then becomes, "What would the source of information think is "satisfying" to it if you didn't clearify it yourself?" Since the source is "outside of time", I doubt if it would meet anything close to our intended defination of satisfying. :-)

Thu Jan 31, 2008 10:35 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

viewtopic.php?f=28&t=3116

Mon Nov 17, 2008 4:57 am
Profile WWW
RV Professional
RV Professional

http://www.rvcommunity.net/posting.php?mode=edit&f=8&p=16942

If you do not understand this, either because you are stoneheaded or otherwise genetically disenfranchised, then there is nothing that I -- or the Matrix -- can do to help you. Thus, you will suffer...

Mon Nov 17, 2008 10:00 am
Profile WWW
RV Professional
RV Professional

Ed Dames wrote:
http://www.rvcommunity.net/posting.php?mode=edit&f=8&p=16942

If you do not understand this, either because you are stoneheaded or otherwise genetically disenfranchised, then there is nothing that I -- or the Matrix -- can do to help you. Thus, you will suffer...

That link yields, "You cannot edit posts in this forum."

I guess that makes me stoneheaded.

Mon Nov 17, 2008 6:52 pm
Profile WWW
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Tovarish,

In the URL replace the word edit with quote and you'll be able to see what Maj. Doom was quoting.

-Mike

http://www.thervc.org
http://www.rvgeoloc.com

Mon Nov 17, 2008 6:57 pm
Profile WWW
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Correction:
viewtopic.php?p=16942#p16942

Quote:
Written by Ed Dames on January 31st, 2008:
However, caveat emptor ("Danger Will Robinson! -- danger, danger!!!"):

The proverbial bottom line here, if you do decide to go this route:

You can't always get what you want,
But if you try sometimes, you get what you need

-- The Rolling Stones

Remember, though, In actuality it will be what you both need...
Source: Major Dames’ New DVD Pre-Orders Now Open!

"The universe [...] is written in mathematical language, and the letters are triangles, circles and other geometrical figures, without which means it is humanly impossible to comprehend a single word." Galileo Galilei

Mon Nov 17, 2008 10:25 pm