It is currently Thu Aug 21, 2014 6:15 am

Optimal Trajectory/Mate|Vocation v Optimal Vocation|Mate 
RV Professional
RV Professional

Post Optimal Trajectory/Mate|Vocation v Optimal Vocation|Mate
I have read the following posts about Optimal and Optimum Mate v. Optimal and optimum trajectory / mate

optimum mate specific questions 2006/02/11

Does Optimum Change Over Time? 2006/04/30

optimum mate cue question 2007/05/31

Optimum Trajectory, Sanctuary, and your Trajectory 2008/03/07

Complicated Cuing Scenarios 2009/06/20

Matrix Definitions - Vocation vs. Career 2009/08/08

Conundrum #1
I ran them both and of course got different things.

"optimal mate/current location / nearest recognizable landmark" yielded a big statue of a saxophone. Probably Houston or the Netherlands. I would have expected the optimal mate to not exist in reality thus yielding a nonsense session but that didn't happen.

"optimal trajectory / mate " yielded a pretty clear image of an ascension possibly of an energy form. OK, so I am going to die alone before I meet this optimal mate. Pretty confusing to me since I expected this one to be more based in reality. My posit that optimal mate would be further down the timeline than OT/mate seems to be in error.

Conundrum #2
optimal vocation v. optimal trajectory / vocation

I would hazard a guess, that the optimal vocation concerns what is best for me which OT/vocation is the vocational path to get me to that point. But if it doesn't work for OM v. OT/M then it probably doesn't work for Vocation either.

Conundrum #3
Interestingly enough, Houston and Amsterdam are 2 leading candidates for what I would like to do professionally. Since they are optimums, are the mate OTs linked in with the vocation OTs? Meaning I am getting, e.g. Netherlands for mate because it is also an optimal location for my vocation?

Does anyone have any insight on these differences?

Last edited by kocmodpom on Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:59 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Mon Nov 17, 2008 4:22 am
Profile WWW
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Post Re: Vocation/Mate / Optimal v. Optimal Trajectory
Perhaps a sliver of insight, hope this helps a little. Optimum trajectory (not optimal)
lays out what you should do, what situation you should be in, what path you should take,
what direction to go in, etc, regarding whatever it is tagged to or not.

So, optimum trajectory / mate, will tell you the best thing you can do to find a mate. Your
best trajectory to find a mate. It will not give you info on your optimum mate.

I ran the optimum trajectory / mate cue a long time ago. The session gave me the solution
in aspect X. This is the situation I should be in to find "a mate". The other aspects gave me
the context. Showed me how I was to put myself, what I was to do, to put myself in the
situation represented by X, the solution. At least, this is the way the aforementioned was
represented to me in the session. This is what I interpreted the data to say to me, what
I found most apparent.

To sum the session up, what I got from it was my best trajectory to find a mate was to make
some money. Optimally, it would be better if I had some money, that would make finding a
mate easier I guess. It then showed me what to do to put myself in that situation, how to make
some money. The money is yet to be seen, but I have not followed thru fully with everything
that was represented to me. The mate, mates, well they have come and gone.

May your searches succeed.

Mon Nov 17, 2008 5:41 am
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

I just had an insight (or maybe not).

Ed I believe has a sanctuary right where he is now or somewhere close (ukraine), and also has his wife (fiancee?) there as well (who is his OT/mate)

The matrix is making the connections,

So i would guess your OT/vocation -> your OT/sanctuary -> Your OT/mate are all linked in some way.

And eh,

Are Dutch women beautiful?

or Are you so into BDSM that the matrix decided to send you to Netherlands for one final romp :D

Mon Nov 17, 2008 6:48 am
RV Professional
RV Professional

Holland? Think about what (womens) feet look like after wearing wooden shoes for decades!

Mon Nov 17, 2008 10:21 am
Profile WWW
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

My experience is, if you do an Optimum Trajectory/Mate, this mate is represented in the session as all the other stuff you need to understand and to get there. The results changes with any new session, but all the aspects together in one project gets you the bigger picture. One session alone is useless because of the implications it has: life.

"The universe [...] is written in mathematical language, and the letters are triangles, circles and other geometrical figures, without which means it is humanly impossible to comprehend a single word." Galileo Galilei

Mon Nov 17, 2008 7:07 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

Ed Dames wrote:
Holland? Think about what (womens) feet look like after wearing wooden shoes for decades!

That would assume that just because "she" lives there, that she is also "Dutch."

Mom always said, don't take any wooden shoes. Wait, that's not right.

Update:

I took to running a location cue off of the much despised:

<kocmodpom> / next optimum job location

It may be fictitious and unattainable, but it is without a doubt in Washington state or southern British Columbia. But then, it can't really be fictitious if I am getting an actual location, so maybe it is just unobtainable. Not sure I am buying the unobtainable either, because how optimum is unobtainable? Not really optimum at all.

I get so tired of pussyfooting around with the matrix and its vaguery. At times it seems like a magic 8-ball. I don't have another 4 years to wait for s*** to pop out of a blind pool. The world will have ended by then. What a waste of time.

I was thinking of trying the approved base cue with the variant

<kocmopdom> / optimum trajectory / job pinpoint location

rather than vocation but one (I) would still run into the problem of "what if working from multiple locations" like a consultant.

Please no Seeker posts.

Sun Feb 21, 2010 8:03 pm
Profile WWW
RV Professional
RV Professional

Post Re: Optimal Vocation or Mate v Optimal Trajectory/Mate or Vocati
Hm. I don't have definite answer, but I see two possible flaws with the questions asked, or rather with the expectations towards the outcome. First, 'optimum' is a relative expression. If the highest you can climb is a molehill, it will give you the tip of that. 'Unobtainable' would only apply if there was no possible solution at all. Second, 'trajectory' isn't restricted to motion in meatspace. It can be a course of action to be taken, a string of decisions to be made. Hints given by the Matrix may be symbolic, or anyhow tricky to recognize. But I think I'm not telling you anything new.

>>

Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:57 pm
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Post Re: Optimal Vocation or Mate v Optimal Trajectory/Mate or Vocati
its obtainable I would think. Sometimes though you have to use presently available and such thoughThe matrix is not vague. The answer is there YOU have to flush it out. I use to think that way until I realized it is just me not exploring deep enough. You could maybe do it frontloaded or make a pool of 5 targets with a job cue in there. Try: optimum trajectory/job too. that could help. I have not worked many frontloaded targets, but it seems to me that with your experience you do not always have to wait for a blind pool. I like to wait because there is nothing I have to know right now, but if you need a job, view it and then use it to supplement your job hunt.

"A wise man sees failure as progress, a fool divorces knowledge and misses the logic and looses his soul in the process obsessed with nonsense with a caricature that has no content" - Germaine Williams

Sun Feb 21, 2010 10:05 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

Post Re: Optimal Trajectory/Mate|Vocation v Optimal Vocation|Mate
Quote:
<kocmopdom> / optimum trajectory / job pinpoint location

This cue just doesn't seem right.

name/optimum job/pinpoint location
This will give you the pinpoint location for your optimum job.

Although, pinpoint location can give you an office or a cubicle inside of a building.

You already know that trajectories can take months and multiple sessions to interpret correctly. Why not pass on the trajectory for now, find out what the job is and where it's at, then if you can't get to it or attain it, add the trajectory to the cue? I've been working on the same cue this week and these are the ones that I have come up with so far.

name/optimum-optimal currently available job/pinpoint location
name/optimum-optimal currently attainable job/precise (or pinpoint)location

Mon Feb 22, 2010 12:33 am
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

I know some of you use optimum-optimal but it still makes me quiver.

"A wise man sees failure as progress, a fool divorces knowledge and misses the logic and looses his soul in the process obsessed with nonsense with a caricature that has no content" - Germaine Williams

Mon Feb 22, 2010 2:22 am
RV Professional
RV Professional

Do any pros have any prohibition toward using "optimum-optimal" in OTs? I guess they would be OOTs then. It would eliminate about half of my blind pool if it was preferable to optimum and optimal separately.

Mon Feb 22, 2010 5:05 am
Profile WWW
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

The hyphen acts as 'or'. I think the matrix then chose what is best for you.

"The universe [...] is written in mathematical language, and the letters are triangles, circles and other geometrical figures, without which means it is humanly impossible to comprehend a single word." Galileo Galilei

Mon Feb 22, 2010 6:17 pm
Kocmodpom,

If your looking for work, in this case, you could try the addition to the cue of, nearest recognizable landmark/feature?

Kocmodpom / Optimal-Optimum Trajectory / "Job" / Nearest recognizable landmark-feature

So it gives you something you would recognize to help you identify your future job location.

In my mind though, this is me just saying stuff out in the wild... Use your RV skills to do more then just find yourself a Job, go another direction with it. Ask the experts how to sell your RV services to Companies/Industries/Corporations to identify for them advanced unknown technology or product under a contract. You would get paid... to RV. Just my two cents. I could be wrong, this idea could get you into lots of hot water, and cause you misery most likely, but you would get paid to do what you love RV... so maybe its worth it.

Respectfully,

Mon Feb 22, 2010 7:05 pm
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Raptor wrote:
The hyphen acts as 'or'. I think the matrix then chose what is best for you.

Well--it is my understanding that some people beleive that the hyphen means, 'and' . . . that you want the most desired optimum. So they employ both terms thinking they will like their optimum as opposed to having an optimum that is not desirable, such as a mate that is good for your health, but you do not like to be around.

Here is my thinking: If an optimum is not optimal for me, then maybe my outlook needs to change. I have a hard time grasping how an optimum would not be optimal to me as well; or, why the matrix would not choose in favor of the optimum all the time, if optimal means satisfactory.

I am not sure how throughly this has been tested to use the word optimal. I know some of you have tested it, but how many trials have been carried out, and what is the difference in the data?

Mon Feb 22, 2010 9:18 pm
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Maybe it's "intent" driven how symbols in cue's are procesed by the Matrix. But Proviewer use the hypen as 'or' and a comma for 'and'. He is a Professional.

Mon Feb 22, 2010 9:33 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

boveele wrote:
Kocmodpom,

If your looking for work, in this case, you could try the addition to the cue of, nearest recognizable landmark/feature?

Kocmodpom / Optimal-Optimum Trajectory / "Job" / Nearest recognizable landmark-feature

Not looking for a job, looking for the optimum-al attainable. Lots of possibilities in a wide range of disciplines. Good suggestion about the landmark, but isn't necessary if you use HARV. It removes all the ambiguity of identifying non-unique things. It is a giant leap forward.

As for RV consulting, probably not tenable as I still do not at all feel comfortable running operational targets front-loaded. Nor do I think I have the prerequisite odd cuing experience. Good thought though.

Mon Feb 22, 2010 10:40 pm
Profile WWW
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Raptor wrote:
Maybe it's "intent" driven how symbols in cue's are procesed by the Matrix. But Proviewer use the hypen as 'or' and a comma for 'and'. He is a Professional.

Back in 2007, Major Dames had the following to say about 'intent':

Ed Dames wrote:
I hope to God that your "What do you REALLY want to know" statement does not imply (to you) that a viewer's personal intent and/or perspective, whether conscious or unconscious, has any bearing upon how the Matrix adjudicates this -- or any -- formalized RV search term!

If so, then, verily, I say unto thee, the wrath of Doom will descend upon your wretched head for failing to apperceive a veritable cornerstone of RV.

If using a hyphen works for Proviewer, then it must work. This does raise an interesting question, however. If '-' when used in a term such as optimal-optimum is adjudicated by the Matrix as 'or' what about its use in a term such as non-human? Either non or human doesn't make sense. Besides, the term is not conditional, it simply means not human. This seems to imply that the Matrix will sort out the meaning of a term, a punctuation mark in this case, depending on its context. Is this true? Can we rely upon the Matrix to consistently pick a meaning for a word or term depending on how the word or term is used? I seem to remember that the word 'last' was not recommended for use in a cue because it has different meanings and the Matrix couldn't be relied upon to sort out the particular meaning desired by the tasker based on the word's context in a cue.

Mon Feb 22, 2010 11:29 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

"Last" is pretty clear in matrix terminology. Example, every morning you wake up to watch the sunrise. To the matrix, the "last" sunrise is not the one you watched this morning, but the 'last' one you will ever watch before your vision is impaired preventing such action. Death is an accepted impairment of vision along with blindness.

I have been successfully adjoining two search terms with a dash for over a year now e.g. 50-cent. How did I get so far off topic?

Tue Feb 23, 2010 2:11 am
Profile WWW
RV Professional
RV Professional

Kocmodpom wrote:
"Last" is pretty clear in matrix terminology.

"Don't use last, because it's ambiguous... two different meanings." -- Ed Dames, "Learn Remote Viewing" DVD-2 Chapter 6: Cueing a Target (Time mark 52:45)

Last is no good as a search term because it means most recent just as much as it means final. It is ambiguous, not clear.

Lessons from the Petting Zoo:
Lesson 27. Puppies that spend all day yapping never really learn to hunt.

Tue Feb 23, 2010 5:34 am
RV Professional
RV Professional

I stand corrected. Serves me right for going off topic. I had no intention of using 'last' anyway. I guess the only thing that is clear is not to use 'last.'

The goat is wise.

Tue Feb 23, 2010 6:15 am
Profile WWW
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

gccolvin wrote:
If using a hyphen works for Proviewer, then it must work.

Agreed.

It also works for me.

~My unconscious

Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:31 pm
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

gccolvin, I know a cue isn't intent driven. It was merely a clause like 'Don't put your hamster into the microwave'.

aprilfowers, a hyphen also works for me. But who I am compared with a Professional.

Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:38 pm
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Sorry Raptor, my mistake.

Tue Feb 23, 2010 11:48 pm
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Raptor wrote:
gccolvin, I know a cue isn't intent driven. It was merely a clause like 'Don't put your hamster into the microwave'.

aprilfowers, a hyphen also works for me. But who I am compared with a Professional.

gccolvin wrote:
If using a hyphen works for Proviewer, then it must work. This does raise an interesting question, however. If '-' when used in a term such as optimal-optimum is adjudicated by the Matrix as 'or' what about its use in a term such as non-human? Either non or human doesn't make sense. Besides, the term is not conditional, it simply means not human. This seems to imply that the Matrix will sort out the meaning of a term, a punctuation mark in this case, depending on its context. Is this true? Can we rely upon the Matrix to consistently pick a meaning for a word or term depending on how the word or term is used? I seem to remember that the word 'last' was not recommended for use in a cue because it has different meanings and the Matrix couldn't be relied upon to sort out the particular meaning desired by the tasker based on the word's context in a cue.

Optimal-optimum trajectory gives you an answer that is good for you and will make you live long, and will also make you happy. This works because you don't want to be happy and not live long, and you don't want to live long and not be happy.

Non-human, I'm not sure about using that search term, but I'm guessing it will combine the words "non" and human... which works because you don't want a human, and you don't want a 'non', you want a 'non-human.'

Hope my answer isn't too simple for ya. :lol:

~My unconscious

Tue Feb 23, 2010 11:51 pm
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

aprilflowers -

With respect to cues, what a viewer wants, like what a viewer intends, is irrelevant.

Tue Feb 23, 2010 11:58 pm