It is currently Mon Jun 18, 2018 3:17 pm

Alien Implant Cue 
RV Professional
RV Professional

Post Alien Implant Cue
Any thoughts on the below cue in order to determine if a person has an alien implant in his/her body:

Person’s name / Most advanced artificial object inside the body

I don’t want to employ HARV in this case.

Of course, this one will be a starter

Wed Nov 04, 2009 3:55 pm
Post Re: Alien Implant Cue
Persons name / internal object / advanced technology / foreign origin

Just a thought... not sure...

IF they have an implant, you can tell because it will broadcast an RF (Radio Frequency) signal. Every implant carrier does right now. But the transmit strength is 1/20th of a watt. So... you would need a directional antenna and have a comfort with using a frequency counter. Then you could just find folks on your own.

The other oddity though, you also transmit your own RF wave naturally... but its shielded from inside your body. Some radiates out, but a short distance... so... you might get a few frequencies when doing work with a frequency counter, and a high gain directional antenna pointed at the human body. The implant will have its own RF signature though. And you can measure it.

Once the implant is removed, the Radio Frequency transmitted then stops though.

Respectfully,

Wed Nov 04, 2009 5:05 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

I think Stefan's initial cue is better than Boveele's, which doesn't follow the format well.

Gross/general/specific/detail

Try to avoid using the word body. There seems to be a strong link in the matrix between the word body and the post-death physical remains of an organism.

You might try polishing your cue by experimenting with similar cues to look at RFID chips in friends' pets, or artificial hips or dental implants in people -- targets on which you can get real world feedback -- before you try them out on unknown targets.

Lessons from the Petting Zoo:
Lesson 27. Puppies that spend all day yapping never really learn to hunt.

Wed Nov 04, 2009 5:29 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

I agree the cue Person’s name / Most advanced artificial object inside the body works as far as format is concerned.

Quote:
Any thoughts on the below cue in order to determine if a person has an alien implant in his/her body: Person’s name / Most advanced artificial object inside the body

This cue might result in people assuming someone has an alien implant when the artificial object could just be a joint replacement, pacemaker, metal plate, pin etc..

Wed Nov 04, 2009 11:41 pm
Profile WWW
RV Professional
RV Professional

Following Chartless point on the body, I would refine it to:

Person’s name / Present most technologically advanced implanted object

or

Person’s name / Most technologically advanced implanted object currently available

or

Person’s name / Most technologically advanced currently available object inside the body

I agree with the assumption but if the target will be run by multiple viewers it will become clear if it is nonsensical or not.

Another thought - how to discriminate between an alien/extraterrestrial implant and such implanted secretly by humans?

Thu Nov 05, 2009 1:02 am
Extreme User
Extreme User

Chartless wrote:
Try to avoid using the word body. There seems to be a strong link in the matrix between the word body and the post-death physical remains of an organism.

That is a nugget of gold that one rarely finds on the forum.

Questions: What problem was solved by RV here? What solution was obtained? What new knowledge was acquired? What controls were instituted in order to insure confidence in the resulting data? "Where's the beef?" - Major Ed Dames

Sat Nov 07, 2009 11:12 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

Don't use 'technology' in this case.

Sun Nov 08, 2009 2:15 am
Profile WWW
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

How about:

Name/most sophisticated implanted object ?

Sun Nov 08, 2009 6:44 pm
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Could you use:
Name/ non-anatomical implant
and go for a source if there's anything there?
This would rule out anything which might be used to fix or replace a joint, bones or organ functions, i.e., heart valves, pace-makers or stints, IUDs or inner ear tubes.

Just my 2 cents.

Sun Nov 08, 2009 10:23 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

I would consider using 'foreign object'

Mon Nov 09, 2009 7:13 pm
Profile WWW
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Wouldn't this determine if an alien object has been implanted?

Name/currently implanted extraterrestrial object

Mon Nov 09, 2009 8:39 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

gccolvin wrote:
Wouldn't this determine if an alien object has been implanted?

Name/currently implanted extraterrestrial object

Probably not. What is alien? What is extraterrestrial? They are two different words that do not mean exactly the same thing, and both carry significant emotional baggage that could have an effect on the analysis.

In the petting zoo, we would explain it this way: All donkeys are asses, but not all asses are donkeys.

Lessons from the Petting Zoo:
Lesson 27. Puppies that spend all day yapping never really learn to hunt.

Tue Nov 10, 2009 1:08 am
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Stefan's question involved determining if a person had an alien implant. 'Alien' certainly has more than one meaning. In this case, the definition of alien is Stefan's and does not appear in the cue. I assumed he meant an outer space type alien, however. I thought 'extraterrestrial' had a commonly accepted definition and would be interpreted by the matrix accordingly, like 'terrorist', for example. I could be wrong about that, of course. As far as emotional baggage goes, this cue seems tame compared to the Resurrection of Jesus cue or cues involving lost children, etc. Those events have been successfully viewed despite emotional association so this target should be easier in that respect, unless I am misunderstanding your meaning.

Tue Nov 10, 2009 6:26 am
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Cue assumes there is an extraterrestrial object inside the body. What's the result if not and are you able to accept it?

"The universe [...] is written in mathematical language, and the letters are triangles, circles and other geometrical figures, without which means it is humanly impossible to comprehend a single word." Galileo Galilei

Tue Nov 10, 2009 11:32 am
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Raptor wrote:
Cue assumes there is an extraterrestrial object inside the body. What's the result if not and are you able to accept it?

I think that is a question for Stefan. Maybe he could share with us the purpose of developing a cue to detect the presence (or absence) of an extraterrestrial object in a person's body. As I recall, years ago Art Bell had a guest who was convinced he had an alien implant in his body. X-rays had detected the presence of an object of unknown origin. The guest was certain the object was communicating with extraterrestrials. Supposedly, attempts to remove the device would cause severe harm to the guest. With an appropriate cue, remote viewers (trained by Major Dames, of course) could have determined if an alien device was in fact in the guest's body. If so, follow up work could have been designed to determine the object's source, purpose or function, etc. Other than a situation such as the above where a specific target exists, rving 300 million potentially implanted people (in the U.S. alone) is clearly impractical. I can think of a possible way to narrow the search for an implanted person, but why bother?

Tue Nov 10, 2009 7:31 pm
Extreme User
Extreme User

Feedback or bashing for cue's below?

Name/non human constructed internal object/origin

Name/non human implanted object/location

Earth's moon/non human life forms/capable of two-way communication/present time

Life forms/ unearthly origns / currently on earth / location

I see issues with the first two although don't see a viable fix at the moment. The second two appear to be functional to me at the time.

Mon Feb 22, 2010 6:26 am
Honestly... None of us really understand what is the deal with the implants. And those that have a foggy clue, have no intention of ruining their credibility talking openly about it. So...

Instead of building a word cue for it. How about getting a photo of a person with an implant, and make it a topical target "Object" put a simple line to the little implant in the leg or arm, or whatever. And then move from that point in the session work afterwords.

I say this because you can get your hands on photos with people who have active implants.

The tech behind the implants is most likely akin to some baby gorillas getting an iPhone handed to them in comparison of complexity to our perception of what its actual purpose is.

So topically approach it. I am sure that would be an interesting RV session batch to say the least.

Respectfully,

Mon Feb 22, 2010 6:49 pm
Extreme User
Extreme User

The only thing I thought was of any interest was adding capable of two way communication. If that is even the way to word it. There seem to be several alien hunter types. What would it matter if data was collected location etc if there would be no communication potential? I am not a big implant theorist myself. Noted.. more covert TRN's. I also agree with your topical method to the implant if it was to be given attention.

Tue Feb 23, 2010 12:06 am