It is currently Wed Jun 03, 2020 2:00 am

Newspaper/Main Photo S3s-Is this normal? 
RV Professional
RV Professional

Post Newspaper/Main Photo S3s-Is this normal?
Finished DVD 3 2 weeks ago and I've been working some front loaded cues. When working the cue Next Day/Tri-Valley Herald Newspaper/Front Page/Main Photo my S3 didn't resemble the main photo and neither did my site template. But the S4 for [X] was right on the money. S4s for other aspects kind of matched other pictures on the front page. Is it normal when working this kind of cue for the S3 freehand sketch to contain all the pictures on the front page with only [X] being the main photo? ( Or am I just making excuses for missing the target? )

Lessons from the Petting Zoo:
Lesson 27. Puppies that spend all day yapping never really learn to hunt.

Mon Jul 17, 2006 4:03 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

If you do not append this last cue qualifier, then your target is simply the photo -- not the 'remote' (mind vectored) site.

2. Interestingly, this cue allows the viewer to apperceive the site depicted in the 'future' photo, but rarely from the photo's camera angle. That's why your descriptors match, but the 'angle of attack' doesn't.

Mon Jul 17, 2006 6:17 pm
Profile WWW
RV Professional
RV Professional

I had to look up "apperceive" in my Webster's. Outstanding! But my new understanding of the cueing process leads to another question: If I begin with Next Day/... and end with /Target Reference, I will be connecting with the site at which the photo in tommorrow's paper :? was taken--but at the time it was taken? If the photo is a picture of a wildfire near Livermore California, with a big red hotshot crew truck in the foreground, will the truck be perceivable? Will I be accessing the site the day the photo was taken or the day the photo was printed? Or do we know? I have read in McMoneagle's "Remote Viewing Secrets" that during some "beacon" experiments he perceived structures at the site that were not there when visited by the beacon but were actually constructed at a later date. i'm starting to feel a little like I've stepped through the looking glass onto a three sided Mobius strip. :?

Tue Jul 18, 2006 5:07 am
RV Professional
RV Professional

Beaconing has nothing to do with structured RV -- it is, primarily, a mixture of telepathy and RV.

With regard to the cue and this exercise, you'll hit the site when the photo was taken; what your unconscious ('higher mind' -- if goats have one) picks up, and what it decides to point out as [X], is problematic, since no target has been designated.

{Note: In parapsycology labs, this kind of thing is subsumed under the rubric of 'precognitive' -- foreknowledge. However, it is not. It is simply 'cognitive' because, to mind, there is no 'pre' -- no before. Those Dean Radin types just don't get it...not enough time on the streets and in the trenches, I guess}.

Tue Jul 18, 2006 5:41 am
Profile WWW
RV Professional
RV Professional

Thank you. You've cut right to the center of the matter for me with another outstandingly clear and concise explanation.

As for the higher minds of goats: rest assured that the goat whose image I have chosen for my avatar is no mere farm animal, but a noble teacher, known and loved by thousands of Phoenix children.

Tue Jul 18, 2006 2:56 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

Well, I hope that it at least has a pedigree. We run a pretty classy operation here, in case you weren't aware...

Wed Jul 19, 2006 5:02 am
Profile WWW
RV Professional
RV Professional

I don't understand...why would a goat need a pedigree? They don't even have toenails! More of a hoof thingie kind of thing.

Wed Jul 19, 2006 10:45 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

So, you are blond after all...keep the goat avatar.

Wed Jul 19, 2006 11:06 pm
Profile WWW
RV Professional
RV Professional

Not only am I blond ( or I was when I had hair ), I'm apparently not much of a remote viewer, either. I've decided to go back and review DVDs 1, 2, and 3 instead of moving on to DVD 4 this week as I had planned. Here's results of my latest front loaded session.

Used this cue:

In this envelope:

Let AOL of loca fire drive this session:

and wrote this summary:

For what turned out to be this target:

Thu Jul 20, 2006 2:20 am
RV Professional
RV Professional

Any session critique notwithstanding, let me point out that this exercise is only pseudo-frontloaded. Indeed, based upon the domain of ('all the news that's fit to print') current events and contemporary societal issues, the probable range (i.e., what could appear as the photo topic) is limited. However, that range is so broad that this particular RV exercise could be classified as 'blind,' for all intents and porpoises.

Did you know that the familiar, odoriferous 'goaty' smell is only a couple of carbon molecules removed from human body odor? (the notable exception being rare cases such as Omega, where there exists only a single molecule of separation, if present at all).

Thu Jul 20, 2006 6:20 am
Profile WWW
RV Professional
RV Professional

I was unaware of the molecular similarities between the fragrant aromas of goats and the pungent odors of humans. I have noted that goats do not seem compelled to spend large quantities of cash on deoderants. Possibly that's only because they have no pockets within which to carry their cash.

Getting back to my original question concerning S3s and info from multiple pictures: even though I'm not happy with the rest of the session, I'm pretty sure that there isn't any contamination of the site S3 with info from other photos on the front page. I'm not sure why I'm sure--as several archetypes in the S3 of site would apply to the other photos. And the fact that I'm sure bothers me as much as the original question did. But there it is.

As for the range--isn't the point of working front loaded targets after DVD 3 to make us aware of the way our imagination shrinks that range from "the probable" down to whatever we happen to want it to be, no matter how incorrect our product?

Fri Jul 21, 2006 3:31 am
RV Professional
RV Professional

Your question is obtuse; the purpose of working front-loaded targets is to acquire the skill and gain the requisite experience to solve 'real world' problems. Period. You'll become quite bloody along the way, as your surface mind and ego beat you to a pulp (they are not your friends), but perseverance and training will win out in the end.

Fri Jul 21, 2006 3:46 am
Profile WWW
RV Professional
RV Professional

Thank you. I did not have a proper understanding of the goal.

Fri Jul 21, 2006 3:59 am