It is currently Wed May 23, 2018 10:15 pm

The Line Drawings 
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Post The Line Drawings
Hello. I was thinking about the analytical sketch versus the freehand sketch. The freehand sketch is like automatic writing in that the unconscious directs the viewers hand to produce drawn information. It is a direct process. However, the analytical sketch is an indirect process where the unconscious directs the viewer to create diagrams based on data already collected; not the actual data itself. Correct?

Fri Oct 13, 2006 9:33 pm
Freehand... the sketch comes from the "body” that’s your first S3 .. don’t spend more then 5-10 seconds.

Analytical sketch ... movement S3s still comes from the "body" but must incorporate ALL the S2 dimensional percepts. A little more time spent here 10-15 seconds.

Alex

Fri Oct 13, 2006 11:04 pm
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Oh! The body, I think I see now. The unconscious directs the enitre body and the hand holding the pen is it's implement. I think I got stuck on the hand, because Mr. Dames suggested that we imagine, "that your hand has a brain". Thanks for clearing that up Alex.

Sat Oct 14, 2006 6:53 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

However, the analytical sketch is an indirect process where the unconscious directs the viewer to create diagrams based on data already collected; not the actual data itself. Correct?
Even more correct would be: based only on the aspect's S2 dimensional data, nothing more, nothing less.

And, yes, like you said, let your unconscious direct your hand to produce/assemble the aspect's S2 dimension descriptor data into line form. For example, if you are sketching the descriptor, "peaked," you'd let your unconscious direct how sharp of an angle the peak should be...

Sat Oct 14, 2006 8:33 pm
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Interpretation and perspective dictate the rendering of the dimension words. For example if I had the
word 'peaked' as a dimension descriptor, personally I do not automatically draw a peak, I draw whatever
it is I feel to draw for that word. Because, if I am directly above a peak for example, it may not look
anything like it would from the side. It may be a single point, with radiating lines perhaps. But, that
is my 'peak', it is what I draw for that word, so it is what it is, and I sort it all out after the session is
over.

I do not allow my unconcious to merely dictate how sharp of an angle the lines are drawn to form the
rudimentary example of a peak. I allow my unconscious to represent in line form what peak represents
to it.

While this does allow me more room to work, I do have to watch myself. Since using
this 'interpretation and perspective' rule of sorts, it has given greater accuracy and detail to my sketches.

But, I can also say, you better have a pretty good idea of when you are just drawing whatever the
hell you want, and when the dimension words are still dictating what you draw. I do not allow
myself free reign over what I am drawing. When I make sure that what I am drawing is my
rendering, within reason, of the descriptor word, I do alright. And, ultimately, it is based on
results. If it was messing up my sessions, I wouldn't do it.

Interested to hear about this.

Sat Oct 14, 2006 9:35 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

Sun Oct 15, 2006 7:45 am
Profile WWW
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Good. And I realize the example that you gave, David, was not meant as a blanket statement, that it
will happen that way, period. It was given as an example of how unconscious might work in sketching
a dimension word.

There is a tendency, in the beginning of the remote viewing learning process, to get 'hung up' on
the sketching of dimension words I think. Using 'peaked' as an example again, if as it is being drawn,
unconscious is rendering the sharpness of an angle of 'peaked', and 'angular' is not one of the
dimension words that has been written down, does that mean that an angle for 'peaked' should not be
drawn? No, just draw 'peaked', it encompasses what you are drawing.

Sun Oct 15, 2006 3:18 pm