It is currently Tue Jan 17, 2017 4:50 am

Review Please Daing Maing Enigma [3423/5545] 
Intermediate User
Intermediate User

Post Review Please Daing Maing Enigma [3423/5545]
Any help or input is greatly appreciated. Thank you for all your time and effort.

Fri May 16, 2014 6:25 pm
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Post Re: Review Please Daing Maing Enigma [3423/5545]
- I am sorry, but could you please state where you are at in terms of finishing the DVDs? I would guess you are somewhere early in Disk 2 by the look of your session.

- I would say that you should review the structure order from Disk One in regards to Colors being before textures in Stage 2.

- You should be writing the TRNs without the brackets before you execute the Ideogram.

- Comfortable is not on the Descriptor List. Comfortable is a reaction to a perception and is not the perception itself. You are looking to describe the temperature state and not explaining how it makes you feel. Get it?

- Declare ALL Aol's like so "AOL - Pipes", and make a habit of sub-vocalizing it as you write it like: "Aye-Oh-EL Break... Pipes"

- "Freehand" is not an acceptable Heading. This should have been S2[Site] and make sure your underlining the headings. ALL of them.

- S3[Site] looks good, outside of the heading.

- Rancid is not on the descripor list, and is a result of adjudication of the perception you encountered. Acrid is an appropriate word for what you were looking for,

- Please stick with the descriptor list until you finish the DVDs, and if you have already 'finished' the DVDs i want you to go back to Disk 2 and start over from there. You are missing a fair amount of structural things here. Structure is paramount to accuracy in learning this skill. Worry about being in structure and the rest will take care of itself. I promise.

This will be enough for the time being.

Also, remember to post your session in the correct forum. You have posted this in the "Inactive" targets, which would imply that this target no longer has an active link, where it does.

Good Luck!

Keep at It and Keep Posting it.

BTW, for as much as you have wrong with your structure at this point, I would say you nailed this target soundly. it would appear you have natural ability. Your Site template almost looks exactly like the still frame from the video. Although you may have missed a fair amount of Tangibles that were at the site, you still wound up with a good 'picture' of the target.

The State of Reality.com

Sat May 17, 2014 4:56 am
Profile WWW
Intermediate User
Intermediate User

Thank you Daing Maing
I have finished the DVD's about 3 weeks ago. Your input is very insightful and helpful. I have noticed structure getting sloppy. Will go back and review disk 2 and tighten things up. I noticed the posting in the wrong section, I pm the admin to see if it could moved. Watching the Master Tips DVD Mr Dames mentioned he thought the colors first gave better signal connection or maybe I misunderstood. In any event trying to put colors first has led to some confusion, and at this stage it was probably dumb of me to try anything outside the taught structure. Thank you for the explanation on some of the words. Great input, thank you

Sat May 17, 2014 1:40 pm
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Blueant wrote:
I have finished the DVD's about 3 weeks ago. Your input is very insightful and helpful. I have noticed structure getting sloppy. Will go back and review disk 2 and tighten things up.

Post your work as you go along and try your hardest to incorporate the suggested changes over a few sessions.

Blueant wrote:
Watching the Master Tips DVD Mr Dames mentioned he thought the colors first gave better signal connection or maybe I misunderstood.

You're not alone in attempting to make this jump. I have instructed someone else recently who was doing this exact same thing. It is normal for one to think that by tweaking this or tweaking that a little will yield better results. However, the only way to get better results is by running hundreds of sessions(practicing the skill), and keeping to a normal RV schedule, e.g. two or three sessions a week.

If you go back and re-watch what Ed said in the master tips DVD, he is talking about the order of the perception categories:

Ed Dames wrote:
"Don't tell anybody else this BUT, and you'll see it in the DVD's, LearnRV DVDs, start with colors.. don't start with textures. Colors is the natural way we process things. We start with textures when people are remote viewing by themselves, because that gives them more tactile contact with the site and makes up for the lack of decoding the ideogram"

The Master Tips DVD recorded an overarching seminar that he did on some of the finer intricacies of the Learn RV method. He most likely talked about decoding ideograms at this seminar (probably in between the taped segments and just before he said the above), so by taking what you saw and heard out of context, it brought you to where you are structurally now.

Blueant wrote:
In any event trying to put colors first has led to some confusion, and at this stage it was probably dumb of me to try anything outside the taught structure.

I would agree that it was not the smartest thing to do while still learning to pick up this skill. However, The only thing thus far you have been doing that would qualify as dumb would be your lack of posting sessions here at the RVcommunity forums. If you are willing to go back and start over from disk two, substituting the other targets of course, I promise you others and I will help you get better at this skill. You have the raw talent, and if you are willing to deal with some quasi~public negative reinforcement; you can be an excellent remote viewer.

To all of you out there who are reading this and have not been posting your work: POST YOUR SESSIONS! It is the only other way you can get FREE advice on your structure and get HELP in acquiring this skill quicker and more efficiently.

The State of Reality.com

Sun May 18, 2014 4:35 am
Profile WWW
Intermediate User
Intermediate User

Great input again! I am more than willing to go back and redo the disc again, I find I truly enjoy remote viewing. I did not post from the start for a variety of reasons, one was the 10 hours it took me to figure out the best way to post! However, the biggest reason was my fragile ego. I just had to get to a place where the feedback is way more important to me than the manic who tries to overpower everything, that of course being my ego! Ready to do it right.

Mon May 19, 2014 3:13 am