It is currently Sat Jun 24, 2017 10:28 am

Cure for Cancer 
RV Professional
RV Professional

Post Re: Cure for Cancer 2025
Norbert,

If indeed you or a loved one has a serious medical issue, I can and will 'make time' (as the saying goes) to 'look into' such. (Gratis stuff, of course, my RV compatriot)

Ed

Wed Mar 08, 2017 4:14 am
Profile WWW
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Ed Dames wrote:
Norbert,

If indeed you or a loved one has a serious medical issue, I can and will 'make time' (as the saying goes) to 'look into' such. (Gratis stuff, of course, my RV compatriot)

Ed

Thank you for the generous offer, while I think your valuable time was best spent saving the world, or bringing a murderer to justice, I would like to take advantage of this help, I do have something that I haven't been able to solve. Several weeks ago I sent you private message about it to ask you permission to post on the forum, it is still unsolved. I can send you the details if you want to look it over before working on it, I would hate to waste a chance like this on a bad cue.

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=10946

Thu Mar 09, 2017 7:21 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

I'm the boss. Need the info. - Dr. Evil

Thu Mar 09, 2017 9:56 pm
Profile WWW
Experienced User
Experienced User

Hello :)

I'm brand new to RV and it's too soon for me to explore data about what you are sharing here... but this discussion made me thought of this following field :

How can we link RV to a child that is on drug ??...
I heard many times Major Ed Dames say "In RV, sky is the limit"... but can RV help in such a situation ?
I know it's not a politically correct matter, but still a very painful family gangrene.
Thank you for your help :)

Sat Mar 11, 2017 12:16 pm
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Welcome to the forum, valms.

First of all, we are not concerned with "political correctness" here. We don't bash another's beliefs, politics, or life styles. We do prefer folks use common courtesy, and proper grammar.

The sky is the limit" in RV is exactly correct. The only catch to that is knowing how to ask. Knowing how to structure a Cue for what you are seeking answers to is critical.

As for your question of How can we link RV to a child that is on drug(s)? may I make a suggestion or two? 1)You may want to ask a couple of the Pros, or Advanced members here to help you. Sent them a PM request, explain a bit about what the problem is and do it privately. Or, 2) Post a new thread in the Advanced Projects section requesting assistance. Seems to be an Optimum Health Trajectory which, if you've been through the dvd training set, you might start with.

Snow

Sat Mar 11, 2017 2:22 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

Absolutely correct and spot on, Snow, re. OHT as the way to go. Luckily, this particular-cum-peculiar RV pro just happens to presently have some time to attend to her (personal email) specific, saddeningly intractable problem at hand.

(Note to valms: I do not accept cash/money when I take on projects like yours -- my Of-the-Divine proxy (OTC: BENI1/NYSE: TBD) and/or I will simply charge such work to one of your many credit cards).

Ed (a.k.a. 'Fast Eddie')

https://video.search.yahoo.com/search/v ... tion=click

Fri Mar 17, 2017 7:32 am
Profile WWW
Experienced User
Experienced User

...Got the message. Thank you, Major "Hope" :) :) :)

Fri Mar 17, 2017 3:07 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_cont ... 9pUz2BDHUU

Sat Mar 18, 2017 10:29 am
Profile WWW
RV Professional
RV Professional

Note to pros and experienced RVers: As you know, the OHT cue will most likely simply point to the current implied state of things, i.e., the condition that requires remediation (in this case a known factor).

Therefore, I'll obviously need to refine the cue in an attempt to 'leapfrog' pertinent existential things.

Doom

Sun Mar 19, 2017 4:13 am
Profile WWW
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Yes, I can attest to this fact, Major. Normally, my OHT advises me to stop drinking coffee. However, recently, it's been telling me to find shelter; which for a health cue, is mighty scary.

Nobodysfuel

Sun Mar 19, 2017 2:50 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

Those general results have been the case in most OHT sessions, of late.

Dig in...

Sun Mar 19, 2017 5:43 pm
Profile WWW
Intermediate User
Intermediate User

In addition to cause and cure I would like to add "progress" or "recovery". If you are involved in working with a cancer patient there may be no physical symptoms such as pain or visible tumors beyond CT scans, etc. So if your treatments are working you may have no way of knowing. In our case I am using a number of non-conflicting treatments, any one of which should work, but I may be wasting time and energy on one method while I could be putting more of that effort into one that is more effective. I can get an MRI for $250 but insurance won't pay for it and I can't afford one every two weeks and they are not that effective for moving parts like lungs (non-smoker here) because the scan is so slow, about half an hour. A CT scan is fast but like any X-ray produces harmful radiation and they are getting that about every 2 months. An accomplished RV'er could do a session every week if they had a good cue.
The most promising cancer (all diseases) cure-all I have seen, but not yet tried, is the Rife type electronic process.
Loss of nutrients in our (food) soil, chemicals in the environment, radiation sources are all contributing to cancer and many other diseases plus lab generated diseases.
TRV has such great promise in medical and all types of research. I think Tesla may have been tuned in to something like this, he would just think of it and "know" it. He didn't do a lot of conventional research and testing like Edison did. And then there is also Edgar Cayce with all his medical solutions.
Asking the correct question (que) is frequently more difficult than the answer or the solution.

Mon Mar 20, 2017 9:21 pm
Advanced User
Advanced User

This might be of interest: the story of a model who successfully treated metastatic cancer by following the NORI ( Nutritional Oncology Research Institute ) protocol. Her diet included eating pineapple along with other fruits and supplements.

https://noriprotocol.com/how-candice-ma ... -protocol/

Mon Mar 27, 2017 3:52 am