It is currently Sun Jan 16, 2022 7:08 pm

my on and off project 
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Post my on and off project
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1950_Doug ... r%20flight.

I have done this project in the past, blind, with attempts to locate the plane without using ARV to determine location. It was unsuccessful, there was nothing significant that I could recognize. Last year I tried ARV but it felt as if too much ARV was skewing the work. Again, end of the year/beginning of this year using some tricks picked up from Ed’s class I tried again, these two tries seem to be within a few miles of each-other. I wonder if that is because parts of the plane are scattered over a wide area, which made me realise a better cue was needed if that was the case. In case of a missing person one can search for a skull, but in a plane I don’t know. I was going to base the search on engine #1 location, but what if it fell off in mid flight, I could be many miles off. So I stuck with “plane.” Briefly I contemplated searching for the pilot’s skull but that felt wrong, and if the last few sessions are correct then it would have been a wasted effort anyways.
Some entries have notes, those were my thoughts after session was done about what I could be seeing

[2121/5751] plane/ location now

Aspect [x] is only included here because it will be referred to later, also element [2] is marked on it
safety gif

The main aspect of the site (at about the bottom left corner of S.T.) is a structure that has something to do with a valley, down as if in an arena. There is sand and clay about, and trees. Vulcanic activity and weather seem to be important. There are trees, and I feel AI- cautious.

The next most important aspect is on the right side of the page. A landslide is covering across something. There is an aged structure and fishing line that is no longer around. It is a spectacle that makes me feel Ai- exasperated while others are EI-calm.

The last aspect appears to be a man-made lake, a dam. Avalanche is present here. There is also an inn, with rooms and scenery for hiking.

Element [2] with s4 words
At the site is a slope and a pathway, that is a crossing like a bridge. I feel AI-calm while others feel EI-tired

S6[site] – sketch, from 1000Meters above, ssbv
safety gif

S3[TM1] to the nearest recognizable feature
safety gif
The above sketch kept repeating in past sessions too, and came back days later when looking for the region’s most significant feature

[2121/5751] take two

safety gif

The main aspect is still at bottom left of page. Escape to a territory. A mogul is present doing development. A bridge is at the site. Aspect A is above and to the right, I get the idea that it stinks. I feel AI-pressured. There is also a flamingo. Aspect B is a structure to do with electrical tension. I feel AI-tired and also get the intangible idea of tiredness associated with the site. There are souls and hunting bison associated with this territory

Because of words like avalanche, landslide, lake, dam, sand and clay, I decided to look at the plane/now

[4580/4582] plane/ now

The main aspect of the site (middle, left) has me AI-waiting while others are EI-worried. There are specs about here, running and flowing downhill, and they remind me of asbestos that makes me AI-hesitant. To the right and below is aspect [A], a boxy structure or tower to do with communication. In a canyon are servos, flaps, running gear-- all destroyed. Aspect [B] makes me feel as if I am AI-waiting while others are EI-calm. This place feels like a fairy-tale with zombies and albatross.

S6[site] – sketch
It feels as if there is a town nearby, and the word “orvenylik” is Hungarian and means turbulent or vortex
safety gif

Wed Jan 12, 2022 8:37 pm
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Post Re: my on and off project
In the previous session I saw damaged airplane parts like running gear and servos. That made me want to see how the plane landed
[9697/8776] plane/ last landing

safety gif

Aspect [X] on the site template feels to be by itself, separate from [A] and [B]
(due to the emotions and aesthetic impact lacking anything scary, I feel it might be a difference in time)
[x] is a scenic mountain with a mirage at night. I feel AI-relaxed, others are EI-tired. There is a turbulence making me feel cautious, I get the intangible idea of being frightened, but some are enjoying it.
Aspect [A] comes in on the top of the site template. There is panic over something that is not supposed to be, I feel Ai-cautious and AI- worried over the fuel pump and “damned engines.” Other emotions at the site are EI-nightmare and EI-regret.
Aspect [B] has me feeling Ai-calm and I got the idea of something hanging and gloomy.

The site template shows the plane near ground in a roll, but didn’t show what I felt was an actual landing, so I explored the site again.

[9697/8776] plane/ last landing (take 2)

The main aspect of the site is at the bottom of the site template, feels separate from other aspects. I get the idea of being distant, there is a call for help but the radio is broken. Impatience is the intangible idea around this aspect. I feel AI-nervous and others are EI-pacing and EI-swearing

Aspect [A] is centered on the page. I feel AI-Awed and others are EI-calm. There is a structure that is like a motorised scooter, a rudder and the intangible idea of bailing. (felt more like bailing water, and centered on the aspect is a “F” shaped object, I wrote “something missing” to the very bottom of it, those words I forgot to put on the s.t. )
Aspect [B] has me focused on AI-escape and others are EI-daring. There is a structure and beam, and the idea of being noisy and vibrating from a midair collision. While sketching the dimension words I felt as if this place was like the Grand Canyon.

Note 1: I feel disappointed since I lack proper emotions from a plane crash, and also I don’t see the actual crash or landing. At the top of the site template is a cross with specs, I explore it as an element

Note 2: Aspect [X] shows a plane looking thing, two swirls of energy on left of fuselage and two crosses on the other side, where the engines are supposed to be. There are also specs around the swirl marks and movements or a roll towards that side. I can’t tell if the right sides engines are working and hence the roll, but if it is so that makes me think there might be a fire on the left side hence the specs

Further site exploration below
Element 1; rotating, stimulating and controls and pieces ”like a jigsaw”

Element 1, stage 6 sketch from above
I get the tangible ideas of fuselage and door being bent. There are suitcases picked through and dying.
safety gif

Note: The idea of suitcases picked through I find interesting. I will likely explore it in the future, maybe someone came across the plane afterwards-- like the “mogul” and “development” from earlier sessions? Every time I looked over this session I got a mental image of a bulldozer.

Part of the reason for exploring the last landing was to see what sort of situation I can expect, a high speed crash in a mountain side would be impossible to see on google earth, but a belly landing in a marsh or field might show a fuselage, maybe even a clearing where trees were severed.

Because the two sessions on the landing didn’t tell me much I decided to look at how the pilot’s life ended.

[5541/4974] 1st Lt. Kyle E. Michael/ death

safety gif

Aspect [X] is at the top of the site template. I feel AI-calm and EI-waiting is present. I get the intangible idea of PAN. Shoulder hurts and there is a navigational error and shooting. And Acacia tree?
Aspect [A] is at half to ¾ down the page in what looks like a wreck. I feel AI-tired. Others at the site are EI-contemplating life and EI-can’t get up. There is a structure and the intangible ideas such as ideals, should haves, and bailing. Should have bailed? There is also canvas and a pullcord.
Aspect [B] shows the site from a different point as if something flips over. My only emotion is AI-gurgling is not a valid emotion but it feels as if that’s what was on my mind. I feel an injury and there is a cool-headed person. A trapeze is tightening.

I feel as if the plane coming to a halt was (immediately?) survivable. So what happened to the survivors, if there were any?

I have/had my reservations about this cue, but all day I couldn’t find a better one;

[5651/3449] plane/ last passenger-crew alive/ death

safety gif

Aspect A is a little L-shaped bit on middle left, while aspect x is most everything else.

Aspect X is a structure with movement, a pole and radius. I feel AI-calm and AI-sympathetic. The other emotion at the site is between EI- embarrassment, EIi-regret then EI-vengeance

Aspect A is the little torso-shaped thing. I get the intangible ideas of “not like this.” There is shrapnel, burning and flames

Note: I noticed I got way too many AI-calm in my session

[4976/8090] plane/ location now/ nearest most significant feature

[url=https://ibb.co/3RzsYG7]Image
The main aspect of the site is on the left, it is a mountain with a slope, it is graded for skying and other activities are present. It is natural and serene, I feel it is AI-fun.
Aspect [A] has a cape and a channel as well as fishing. The emotions of EI-fun and Ei-working. My Ai doesn’t translate properly, it is kind of like horrible.

Note: earlier site work showed a similar lay of the land, and the idea that it stinks. Fish processing plant?

S6[site] – sketch from 10km above site
There appears to be snowmobiling and farmland, and a road leading to town

The very first site aspect X looked very similar on all the session. This picture taken in Ross River, Yukon is similar, probably just a coincidence. I saw it near the end of the ARV locating sessions when I was looking at nearby manmade features

safety gif
safety gif

TRN used in locating was [3526/7843] plane/ pinpoint location

Then [4400/3029] plane/ precise present location for 2nd and 3rd attempts

Please note that I don’t claim to be any good at locating, my first attempt had the plane 360 miles to the south in a few miles away from Faisial peak, B.C. 2nd attempt had the location go around in circles to the west of Ross River, eventually getting to the east of town before I gave up. 3rd attempt put it about 5 miles north of Ross River, in a 300 foot wide by 8000 foot long area.

Wed Jan 12, 2022 8:38 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

I had not known about this disappearance. Forty-four souls...

It is a very intriguing case - I'm adding it to my project list; chomping at the bit to begin work.

Major Doom

Wed Jan 12, 2022 10:47 pm
Profile WWW
RV Professional
RV Professional

In the work docket:

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=11358

I notified the Skymaster Down filmmaker/documentarian, Andrew Gregg, re. this new MIA project:

Happy New Year, Andrew!

One of my students tipped me off about your new documentary - I had not heard about this particular 'missing 44' before.

I've decided to add it to my 2022 project/prospective fieldwork list.

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=11358

I'll keep you updated.

All the best to you and yours,
Ed

https://www.majordamesnews.com/about

Wed Jan 12, 2022 11:43 pm
Profile WWW