It is currently Mon Sep 01, 2014 11:09 am

Map for Safe Zones 
Forum Beginner
Forum Beginner

Post Map for Safe Zones
I just signed up for the Orlando Live Event.

The word is that Ed is going to "pass out maps' for safe zones at the meetings.

Will it be possible to have a look at a map before September- to allow more time for personal planning, possible relocating, etc?

thanks

Fri May 24, 2013 3:25 pm
Advanced User
Advanced User

Post Re: Map for Safe Zones
Send Ed Dames a PM privately about that, he may have something to suggest for you.

/scans Ed Dames posts...

Ed posted earlier this week, that he has one more opening for a Sanctuary project. You could ask to see if he would be willing to work on your case.

Where do you currently live?

Fri May 24, 2013 3:36 pm
Advanced User
Advanced User

I'm very interested in something like this as well. I attended the January event in Reno where he put it up for everyone to see but I don't think he handed out hard copies. Wish he did. I may go to the next Reno event just to get that map. It may be my only hope as I am in Los Angeles! Lol :o ...

Last edited by Tsunami on Fri May 24, 2013 7:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri May 24, 2013 6:06 pm

The Killshot map will be the culmination of years of research by Major Ed Dames and his team. The reason for revealing the official map at the live events is so that they can be discussed in great detail before the attendees leave. In order to prevent any misconceptions or rumors on the web, the map will NOT be released before the events and is part of the non-disclosure agreement; meaning the map cannot be posted online later by attendees.

The map also consists of more than just Killshot strike zones and survival zones, but also outlines areas that are affected by the result of the Killshot including, violent weather, high winds, nuclear fallout zones, earthquakes, areas in which fresh water will likely dry up, and so on. This map is intended to be a guide for not only surviving the immediate effects of the Killshot but provides specific areas of the globe that could sustain life years after.

Fri May 24, 2013 7:10 pm
Advanced User
Advanced User

Understood. Wow that really must have taken a lot of work!

Fri May 24, 2013 7:22 pm
Forum Beginner
Forum Beginner

RVproducer wrote:
The Killshot map will be the culmination of years of research by Major Ed Dames and his team. The reason for revealing the official map at the live events is so that they can be discussed in great detail before the attendees leave. In order to prevent any misconceptions or rumors on the web, the map will NOT be released before the events and is part of the non-disclosure agreement; meaning the map cannot be posted online later by attendees.

The map also consists of more than just Killshot strike zones and survival zones, but also outlines areas that are affected by the result of the Killshot including, violent weather, high winds, nuclear fallout zones, earthquakes, areas in which fresh water will likely dry up, and so on. This map is intended to be a guide for not only surviving the immediate effects of the Killshot but provides specific areas of the globe that could sustain life years after.

Thank you. I fully understand. I am looking forward to the Orlando Event- for which I have already signed up for.

Sat May 25, 2013 1:37 am
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Don't suppose that map would be availible to people who went to the last event?

Sat May 25, 2013 2:48 am
Intermediate User
Intermediate User

Will the map show actual sanctuary locations?

:shock:

Tue May 28, 2013 5:03 am
RV Professional
RV Professional

A guide to sanctuary zones, only. Recall what happened to Whitefish, Montana when I publically broadcast it as a sanctuary site for one individual (not a client). It was quickly trashed as a sanctuary.

Pinpoint locations, as well as RV Geofix techniques and methods, are proprietary info. My personal sanctuary RV Geofix clients commission me to execute such projects on their behalf and/or for family members. Those individual project result/location reports are client 'EYES ONLY.' Their lives and/or prospective quality of life are at stake -- there is no margin for error on my part, and no room for violation of their trust in me (not to mention the potential damage that public revelation would inflict upon the respective locale's existing indigenes).

Incidentally, Major Doom's own sanctuary location is about 400 km distant from that of Natasha's. Guess which one we are relocating to...

(I can only accept one personal sanctuary RV Geofix client during the month of June -- things are 'heating up,' and I have no more room in my docket for additional work)

Tue May 28, 2013 5:39 am
Profile WWW
RV Professional
RV Professional

My June personal sanctuary Geofx client has dropped out, so that single slot is open, again. Interested parties > EdDames@PsiSpymaster.com

Major Doom

Tue Jun 04, 2013 5:13 pm
Profile WWW