It is currently Mon Dec 10, 2018 2:19 am

Optimum Short Term Investment and the Argentine Peso 
RV Professional
RV Professional

Post Optimum Short Term Investment and the Argentine Peso
I read this article today:

Peso panic and rocketing prices shake the throne of Argentina's Queen Cristina

This article reminded me of a session I did, front loaded, when I had just finished or was about to finish the DVD course; which was some time ago.

The Cue was: [5420/2389] Dan / Optimum Short Term Investment

Now, this session was run about a year and a half ago. This would be on the long end of the qualifier "Short-Term" as I understand it. However, I thought I would just share this a bit today because I feel that perhaps my session was pointing out something that was not apparent until just a few minutes ago when I was going over the old session.

Again, this is something from a novice/beginning Remote Viewer and was one of my first couple of front loaded session. This could all be garbage and most likely is; However, I feel that there is a bit of evidence in the session that could be interpreted as a temporal marker for Silver and Bitcoin prices to rise.

You can Take It or leave It, but please excuse the crudity of the work.

The Target is a Metallic Coin that is Grey and Silver. I feel Excited. The impression of Multiple is noted. A "Steady Pace" is an important perception here. A Threshold is apparent. The impression of "Up & Down" is perceived.

[A] is some Paper. It is Cash Currencies. They are Thin and Stacked. Small "Up & Downs" are related to the concept of Time. I feel Anticipation. Someone feels Anxiety while I feel Calm.

[B] are Multiple Pesos/Cash. I feel Confused. The impression of "Argentinian" is an important perception here. Someone feels Proud. The idea of Variance is noted. Again, "Ups & Downs" of the Currency are Vast.

[C] is an Intellectual Arena. This Place is Nowhere. It is "Non-Physical". It is a "Cyber-World". I feel Latent while someone feels Surprised. (AOL-Tokyo) Something is Thin, Breakable, and Fragile.

I initially came to the conclusion that Silver was the answer to the question at the time. Now looking back over it, I am thinking that Silver was the main answer, but I am beginning to think that Bitcoin is also a relevant answer here. Now, yeah sure, that is easy to lump in there because of Bitcoin's current bull market; However, at the time I did not know anything about or even what a Bitcoin was. Food for thought I suppose...

Again, most of this is conjecture, but I felt encouraged to share this information. Take it if you will or just leave it be; your choice.

Sun Feb 02, 2014 4:55 am
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Post Re: Optimum Short Term Investment and the Argentine Peso
I don't remember much about how to do the summary stuff after my 2-year hiatus. I'm looking forwarding to being able to do what you just talked about here with the front-loaded target.

Definitely interesting results. Thanks for sharing!

Jessie T.

Sun Feb 02, 2014 11:43 am
Advanced User
Advanced User

DaingMaing wrote:

The Target is a Metallic Coin that is Grey and Silver. I feel Excited. The impression of Multiple is noted. A "Steady Pace" is an important perception here. A Threshold is apparent. The impression of "Up & Down" is perceived.

[A] is some Paper. It is Cash Currencies. They are Thin and Stacked. Small "Up & Downs" are related to the concept of Time. I feel Anticipation. Someone feels Anxiety while I feel Calm.

[B] are Multiple Pesos/Cash. I feel Confused. The impression of "Argentinian" is an important perception here. Someone feels Proud. The idea of Variance is noted. Again, "Ups & Downs" of the Currency are Vast.

[C] is an Intellectual Arena. This Place is Nowhere. It is "Non-Physical". It is a "Cyber-World". I feel Latent while someone feels Surprised. (AOL-Tokyo) Something is Thin, Breakable, and Fragile.

I initially came to the conclusion that Silver was the answer to the question at the time. Now looking back over it, I am thinking that Silver was the main answer, but I am beginning to think that Bitcoin is also a relevant answer here. Now, yeah sure, that is easy to lump in there because of Bitcoin's current bull market...

Interesting confluence of events. MtGox (Japanese Exchange) news and BTC's subsequent flash-crash definitely demonstrated its fragility. You have the coin inside two horizontal bars with a down arrow-- I read those as relative price levels.

I took my BTC's off MtGox a few months ago due to the site being too error-prone, and converted into QRK & DOGE, both of which have held up quite well in this price dislocation.

I sold non-physical silver positions 4/28/2011 and have been waiting for the low 20s to re-buy. Here we are. Get your junk on!

https://comparesilverprices.com/

Mon Feb 10, 2014 5:42 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

cbutter wrote:
Interesting confluence of events. MtGox (Japanese Exchange) news and BTC's subsequent flash-crash definitely demonstrated its fragility. You have the coin inside two horizontal bars with a down arrow-- I read those as relative price levels.

I thought it could also represent a 'Bubble Bursting'. It looked like a bubble between two planks or bricks or whatever. That is how I represent a 'sphere' in my analytical sketches.

Just a passing thought. Hard to say what it all really means. Remember that it was one of my first front loaded sessions and I had barely just finished the DVD course since then. I am sure there are others out there with RV results that may contradict what is here. The information is over a year old.

It could be pointing to BTC or the Argentine Peso or just money in general. I saw an article the other day in Reuters about how a warehouse of financial paper bonds and Argentine T-Bills were burnt down. The extra funny thing about that is that the warehouse was designed to prevent the burning of said documents.It was designed to put out the fires(plural) without damaging the documents held in side... lol

Mon Feb 10, 2014 6:03 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

It's hard not to think that this is a great buying opportunity for BTC as this GOX news approaches the bottom of the trend.

But with regards to the OP - make sure to keep in mind the cue is short term. This is measured in hours to days.

Mon Feb 17, 2014 12:41 am
Profile WWW
RV Professional
RV Professional

RVRobot wrote:
It's hard not to think that this is a great buying opportunity for BTC as this GOX news approaches the bottom of the trend.

But with regards to the OP - make sure to keep in mind the cue is short term. This is measured in hours to days.

I would agree about the opportunity, however, I was under the understanding that "short term" was something that was measured to be twelve to eighteen months?

I must be wrong here?

Mon Feb 17, 2014 6:51 am
RV Professional
RV Professional

No, you're correct... short term is in the 12-18 month range. Near term is measured in hours to days. Sorry about the confusion.

Mon Feb 17, 2014 12:56 pm
Profile WWW
RV Professional
RV Professional

I saw this today:

https://www.wsj.com/articles/the-argent ... 1526233581

and it reminded me of this session work. It is currently well beyond any 'short term' qualifier, but I thought, on the outside, it might be relevant.

Quote:
I initially came to the conclusion that Silver was the answer to the question at the time. Now looking back over it, I am thinking that Silver was the main answer, but I am beginning to think that Bitcoin is also a relevant answer here. Now, yeah sure, that is easy to lump in there because of Bitcoin's current bull market; However, at the time I did not know anything about or even what a Bitcoin was. Food for thought I suppose...

Regardless, it is at least a short education of how bad it can get with a currency. I suppose Venezuela is the worst for our current time frame, but bad none the less.

Mon May 14, 2018 3:50 pm
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Shorting the Argentine Peso is about as sure a bet as exists in the currency markets. Remote Viewing not required...

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-arge ... 3N20140730

Speaking part DVD4 00:17:49

Tue May 22, 2018 2:16 pm