It is currently Mon Dec 10, 2018 12:59 pm

Rv the lottery 
Forum Beginner
Forum Beginner

Post Rv the lottery
After watching the dvd, I am a little confused now. The instructors on the dvd did three digits for their state pick 3 lottery. My state does not have a pick three, we have 6 digits. Am I to assume for my lottery, I need to do 6? I know experienced rv'ers are probably saying "well duh", I just want to be sure.
Thanks

Mon May 23, 2016 12:11 am
RV Professional
RV Professional

Post Re: Rv the lottery
Big Mouth wrote:
After watching the dvd, I am a little confused now. The instructors on the dvd did three digits for their state pick 3 lottery. My state does not have a pick three, we have 6 digits. Am I to assume for my lottery, I need to do 6? I know experienced rv'ers are probably saying "well duh", I just want to be sure.
Thanks

Yup, unless you are close to another state that has a pick three.

Thu Jun 09, 2016 5:18 pm
Forum Beginner
Forum Beginner

Thanks.

I have tried twice and not only did I not get the winning numbers, I didn't get any numbers correctly. I also noticed my accuracy with this style of remote viewing is getting less and less accurate than a few months ago when I was so accurate with remote viewing the paper's front page, it surprised me. Any ideas as to why my accuracy has been declining so much?
:x

Thu Oct 27, 2016 4:50 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

there are many things that can go wrong in this particular method of lottery divination. The method saturates very quickly, and when using kinesthetics to derive numbers: one must be very sharp, quick, and experienced for it to work at all. I have been told there are better ways to go about it. If you are still working a six digit lottery, then I suggest you practice on a three digit first for a while before going after that many digits. There is a reason why this is so hard, and so few have accomplished a winning record.

Good Luck.

Thu Oct 27, 2016 5:10 pm
Intermediate User
Intermediate User

DaingMaing wrote:
there are many things that can go wrong in this particular method of lottery divination. The method saturates very quickly, and when using kinesthetics to derive numbers: one must be very sharp, quick, and experienced for it to work at all. I have been told there are better ways to go about it. If you are still working a six digit lottery, then I suggest you practice on a three digit first for a while before going after that many digits. There is a reason why this is so hard, and so few have accomplished a winning record.

Good Luck.

I also have the dvd and have had some limited success with the "daly 4" and "hit 5" in Washington state but you can't just focus on the lottery, you have to mix it up and like DaingMaing said, the matrix has difficulty with numbers, it has to do with the nebulious nature of digits itself unlike a event or person is more tangible footprint in this reality.

Mon Jan 02, 2017 4:17 pm
Profile WWW
Advanced User
Advanced User

Dan, you say there is much to go wrong with this method. I agree wholeheartedly. Do you know of a more effective method Dan? Please enlighten.

Sun Sep 03, 2017 4:08 pm