It is currently Wed Oct 21, 2020 9:29 pm

Horse Track betting with HARV 
Forum Beginner
Forum Beginner

Post Horse Track betting with HARV
It's been a while since I've been on the board. But after doing a cursory view of the discussions, I was wondering if anyone has devised an HARV method of viewing the ponies?

Mon Sep 29, 2014 4:15 pm
Advanced User
Advanced User

Post Re: Horse Track betting with HARV
Likewise.
I've reviewed the Sports Betting DVD and others with the thought in mind to use some of those techniques for the horses, but so far I can't see a workable method.
I like places where you can walk in with cash over the counter and walk out with cash in hand anonymously up to $10,000.
I want to try sending information back to myself from a few days into my future by encoding information such as some numbers, then by putting them in an envelope with predetermined TRNs I can maybe RV them before the event. Although the Matrix doesn't recognize number symbols on a page, it does recognize colors, photos, etc. This is a form of HARV with the difference being that I set up my own encoded information the day after tomorrow (Can I use past tense for future events? LOL) with TRNs which I assigned and RV'ed today.
I haven't tried it yet, but am getting things set up to do some trials hopefully today or tomorrow. It would include binary and digital; one of two choices and one of ten choices.

Mon Sep 29, 2014 5:46 pm
Forum Beginner
Forum Beginner

A method I've been using with any success has been the same as Ed used for understanding Chinese symbols, or the "Meaning" of those symbols.

I've noticed that the vast majority of horses names are attached to things in the real world, like "Native Sun." In that I draw the Mayan Temple of the Sun.

cue Next Kentucky Derby/first place winner/second race/meaning of horse name/

I get in the top 3 about 70% of the time and first place only about half of the time.

I've tried to refine this to get a better percentage, but thought someone else may have a better method.

Mon Sep 29, 2014 6:06 pm
Advanced User
Advanced User

Personally, I have no experience with using HARV, so I can't speak about the subject. Just kind of interested in hearing about how people are doing out there, too.

sabeaen2, you are on the right track with your approach to the subject by trying to produce data that alludes to a name. I use the same approach, but my cuing is a bit different. I stumbled onto this by trying lots of different cues. In a way it was the Matrix, itself, that developed the search term that I use now. It is not only the horse who's nose crosses the finish-line first that wins the race. There are the Place and Show finishers, not to mention the possibility of a dead heat.

sabaean2 wrote:
I get in the top 3 about 70% of the time and first place only about half of the time.

I have also noticed about the same percentages when remote viewing the name if a winning horse. It is not possible to determine the position that your horse will finish but it is likely that your pick will be in-the-money. Show money is where it's at.
The possible reasons for this are 1) some names are not describable in graphic form. 2) The individual viewer may not have the lexicon to describe the top finisher, so one will get the "next best thing" 3) "The next best thing" may in fact be the optimum straight bet, e.g. the long-shot that comes in second or third actually pays more than the horse that wins outright.

In theory, with this method, it may be possible to acquire a winning horse and then utilize HARV to determine the exact position the horse will finish in order to take action on multiple straight and exotic wagers.

There are viewers out there that have had a good amount of success with viewing the ponies. In 2010/2011 there is a documented case of a national handicapping contest that was nearly won by someone using ARV, conventional handicapping, and his "gut". The guy came in second to a top professional handicapper, Steven Davidowitz (author).

Mon Sep 29, 2014 11:39 pm
Advanced User
Advanced User

It is my understanding that the favorite will win 33% of the time. If you do three sessions using the "yes/no" HARV method for the favorite in each race you should, on average, get two sessions that say "no" (so you would skip those races and place no bets) and one "yes" session and that would be the one to place your bet.

Sun Oct 12, 2014 6:31 pm
Experienced User
Experienced User

Try "most recognizable feature" and see if the color of the saddle cloth comes up. I've been working on this periodically with mixed results-mostly negative-but I'm focused on the Pic 4 or Pic 6 because of the big payouts. I never thought of the MRF until now but will try that soon. Of course, a horse with unusual features (whatever they may be) might show up. I'd like to know your results.

Sat Aug 06, 2016 2:19 am