It is currently Mon Dec 10, 2018 2:26 am

Austin bomber(s) 
RV Professional
RV Professional

Post Austin bomber(s)
Working Draylen Mason's murderer(s) -- now.

https://www.austin360.com/entertainment ... 6PZIXTlUP/

Doom

Mon Mar 19, 2018 11:46 pm
Profile WWW
RV Professional
RV Professional

Post Re: Austin bomber(s)
0200 PDT -- target acquired; preliminary results passed to mission-committed entity. Will recheck resultant Geofix data after some shuteye, and forward a formal report to cognizant agencies.

Major Doom

Tue Mar 20, 2018 9:50 am
Profile WWW
RV Professional
RV Professional

SENSITIVE/CRITICAL

To: (FBI/Austin PD)

Subject: Unsolicited information report – The Austin Bomber

DOI: 20 March 2018

I am the former operations and training officer for the (now defunct) U.S. Army/DIA/CIA STARGATE program. Our unit’s key operations included locating terrorist-abducted hostages. I have also served as a strategic intelligence targeting officer at the OSD level (vs. threat BW/CW/directed energy and ‘exotic’ weapons) and hold the honor and distinction of serving as the 2nd Armored Cavalry Regiment’s first tactical electronic warfare officer. (The British actor Sir Ben Kingsley plays me in the film Suspect Zero – I have a cameo appearance as an FBI ‘remote viewing’ instructor). My erstwhile colleagues and I assisted former FBI Deputy Assistant Director, James Moody, on the ‘Unabomber’ case.

Proprietary methods and techniques were employed in the generation of the following information:

There is a high likelihood that the individual(s) responsible for the murders of Draylen Mason and Anthony House is/are presently located at or in the immediate vicinity of N30˚ nn’ nn.n”/W97˚ nn’ nn.n” (30.nnnnnn/-97.nnnnnn). Refer to attached aerials.

In the event that you have questions regarding this correspondence, or require additional intelligence targeting/collection assistance, contact me at any time.

Respectfully,

Major Edward A. Dames
U.S. Army (ret.)

SENSITIVE/CRITICAL

Wed Mar 21, 2018 3:06 am
Profile WWW
RV Professional
RV Professional

-----Original Message-----
From: director@matrixintelligenceagency.com [mailto:director@matrixintelligenceagency.com]
Sent: Tuesday, March 20, 2018 07:43 PM
To: jrobledo@pflugervilletx.gov
Cc: jsmith@pflugervilletx.gov, tmirabelle@pflugervilletx.gov
Subject: The Austin Bomber (SENSITIVE/CRITICAL)

Chief Robledo -- I passed this to the Austin PD. Do not want your department/precinct to potentially be blindsided.

To: (Cognizant agencies/entities)
Subject: Unsolicited information report – The Austin Bomber
DOI: 20 March 2018

I am the former operations and training officer for the (now defunct) U.S. Army/DIA/CIA STARGATE program. Our unit’s key operations included locating terrorist-abducted hostages. I have also served as a strategic intelligence targeting officer as the OSD level (vs. threat BW/CW/directed energy and ‘exotic’ weapons) and hold the honor and distinction of serving as the 2nd Armored Cavalry Regiment’s first tactical electronic warfare officer. (The British actor Sir Ben Kingsley plays me in the film Suspect Zero – I have a cameo appearance as an FBI ‘remote viewing’ instructor). My former colleagues and I assisted James Moody, former FBI Deputy Assistant Director, on the ‘Unabomber’ case.

Proprietary methods and techniques were employed in the generation of the following information:

There is a high likelihood that the individual(s) responsible for the murders of Draylen Mason and Anthony House is/are presently located at or in the immediate vicinity of N30˚ 27’ 28.5”/W97˚ 37’ 19.5” (refer to attachments).

In the event that you have questions regarding this correspondence, or require additional intelligence targeting/collection assistance, contact me at any time.

Respectfully,

Major Edward A. Dames
U.S. Army (ret.)

http://www.learnrv.com/eddames.cfm

https://www.amazon.com/Tell-Me-What-You ... 0470581778

Wed Mar 21, 2018 5:20 pm
Profile WWW
RV Professional
RV Professional

Note: FBI and Austin PD acknowledged receipt of my message.

Targeting protocol:

[7381/3317] Draylen Mason's murderer/present location

[7308/3271] Anthony Stephan House's murderer/present location

Major Doom

Wed Mar 21, 2018 5:22 pm
Profile WWW
RV Professional
RV Professional

http://www.pflugervilletx.gov/Home/Comp ... /3155/1030

Compare the evacuation zone with my data:

Distance from target proximity center point about 3/4 of a mile.

For technical reasons (e.g., moving target, short mission execution time window, Matrix search query/cue constraints, ideational-semiotic parameters, etc.), a pinpoint fix on the target was problematic. There are a few advanced RV methods that can be employed to circumvent some of these problems. However, due to a sense of urgency, I perforce chose the most expedient problem attack pathway/strategem.

Wed Mar 21, 2018 10:36 pm
Profile WWW
RV Professional
RV Professional

Brilliant work, Sir.

Being far away I haven't seen live coverage of the drama unfolding, assume it must have been all over the news in the US. Checking the timeline of events, it seems clear that your report was submitted before the suspect's identity was released, hence his home or location could not be learned ahead of time by traditional methods. Is this correct? I am asking because being able to point this out is highly valuable for a convincing argument.

https://www.ksat.com/live/officer-invol ... icials-say
(link to timeline further down in article)

>>

Fri Mar 23, 2018 1:11 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

Correct -- apparent, per the above.

I delayed executing work on this case because I felt pretty certain that the lawmen would have enough evidence and bread crumb trail elements to wrap things up, quickly. That didn't happen soon enough, so I hit the ground running.

Doom

Fri Mar 23, 2018 6:06 pm
Profile WWW