It is currently Sun Dec 08, 2019 9:37 pm

Did I miss "the killshot"? 
Extreme User
Extreme User

Post Did I miss "the killshot"?
Alright, so I remember years back I was a regular member here learning remote viewing. I did get some cool results.

Anyways, onto the post....

So years back I was a regular here. And the big deal at the time was the "killshot" that at the time, was predicted by your professionals here to be happening in about a year from then.

It was supposed to be a major catastrophic event that would end lots of society and our lives the way we currently know them. I remember major ed dames was charging for remote viewing sessions in wich he would remote view what different peoples most optimal safe spot would be during this time.

Many of us from what I remember were planning ahead, and already had some type of personal sanctuary somewhere off in some remote location, that we had in mind to flee to for safety in preparation for this kill shot.

I myself never paid to get one of these personal sanctuaries remotely viewed for myself just because I didnt have the money at the time.

My main question is, years later, having forgotten all about this and now coming back to it, where is this kill shot? Nothing ever happened. Me, my friends, and everyone were predicted to basically die in some major catastrophe..... it was predicted to happen in a year from then, and that was probably about 5 years ago now...

Did i miss something? When did this kill shot happen?

Please understand, I'm not doubting any of this remote viewing stuff. I'm a firm believer. But what am I missing here? Where was the kill shot

Fri Nov 01, 2019 3:17 am
RV Professional
RV Professional

Post Re: Did I miss "the killshot"?
In the interim, a couple of megaflares missed you (i.e., Earth). Be patient...the next one won't.

Doom

Fri Nov 01, 2019 3:42 am
Profile WWW
RV Professional
RV Professional

Post Re: Did I miss "the killshot"?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z7ckffQYiis

https://www.theguardian.com/science/201 ... rtal-truth

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/a ... 1919306688

Sat Nov 02, 2019 6:13 am
Profile WWW