It is currently Sat Oct 20, 2018 12:59 pm

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ] 
 Missle shot down over AZ yesterday 
Advanced User
Advanced User

Post Missle shot down over AZ yesterday
Have any of the more advanced AZ RVers tried to RV what "REALLY" happened yesterday morning over South Eastern AZ?

My wife gets up real early for work (4:am) and woke me to see something in the sky. It reminded me of the shuttle dissaster. Multiple spiralling smoke trails in the sky coming out of a small cloud. Later that day she told me while driving to work she heard a Mexican radio station say there was a missle test. The evening news said a New Mexico anti missle battery had launched a missle to test their anti missle defense system and everything worked just fine (but over South Eastern AZ?)

My gut tells me this isn't what really took place. I find it hard to believe they would have conducted a test in this area. I'm not at an advanced enough level yet to RV this myself but I'd be interested if anywhat else can confirm or deny their story.

Thu Jul 13, 2006 3:57 pm
Extreme User
Extreme User

Post Coincidence?
Hi believer!

Your post intrigued me because at 3:17 AM EDT on July 13, 2006 I started a session that lasted until 4:38 AM. I RV'd the session in two parts. The second part had nothing to do with the Target; of course I did not know that until I received subsequent feedback.

Here's the second half of my session analysis:
The second event is of a vertical, tubular rocket that is a missle. It is ascending fast. At the same time an "X-based" "Beam weapon" that is "Already There, Ready" emits a fast, long, looping, spinning, sizzling, pulsed beam across and down at the rocket, apparently intercepting it. The EI associated with the beam weapon are "Proud". My AI is one of "Whoopee!"

Coincidence? Would such an event draw an RVer off target? Or "add to" the unrelated session? What do others think?

--psidoc

Fri Jul 14, 2006 3:54 am
RV Professional
RV Professional

In the business, that is termed an 'intrusion.' These generally occur with new viewers (and untrained natural psychics) whose RV structure is not yet firmly in place. With increasing rigor and experience, such 'bleed-throughs' disappear -- the viewer's unconscious attention having learned to achieve solid target lock-on, and maintain it equanimously.

Fri Jul 14, 2006 6:27 am
Profile WWW
Extreme User
Extreme User

Post Intrusion
Thanks for the feedback, Ed.

Best regards,
--psidoc

Fri Jul 14, 2006 6:57 am
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

It actually just sounds like another test to be... who knows. Maybe they're testing closer to civilian populations and cities in preparation of.... something.

But then again, who knows... if it was a hostile rocket - like a shoulder unit... it wouldn’t make sense to just fire it off in the middle of AZ... you know?

Fri Jul 14, 2006 12:03 pm
Advanced User
Advanced User

Thanks for the opinions. Moved here from NE almost three years ago and I see a lot of Apache helicopter training runs as well military aircraft activity coming out of Tucson. I was thinking if this were a regular occurance down here I would have seen or heard of it from the locals. Seems to be a new thing to everyone. Still have my suspicions (gut feeling). When they were going to do a test recently in Nevada they alerted the public in advance (although it was a considerably more audible test). Still nothing was said in the media (that I heard) until the evening news and it took place at about 4:AM.

On a different note does anyone in this forum follow Dr. Steven Greer (disclosure project)? Any opinions? I'd welcome personal email with private email addresses for discussion outside the forum. I suspect this is not the place for that topic.

Fri Jul 14, 2006 1:14 pm
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ]