It is currently Sun Sep 23, 2018 6:26 pm

Optimum Trajectory, Sanctuary, and your Trajectory 
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Post Optimum Trajectory, Sanctuary, and your Trajectory
Howdy All,

It has been sometime since I have posted, not due to lack of interest but on a time crunch. Proper participation in this forum is itself, a time demanding activity. My interest in RV has never been sharper and I continue to grow with it.

I have been busily working and following my OT trajectories. One should be cautioned a little that your OT trajectory (at least in my case) does not for all lead to wealth, in my situation it has led to less. At the same time I find myself more content and in a position to be of benefit to others. I seem to be where I should be when I should be there, for a variety of reasons.

My current question however is this: By living my Optimal Trajectory will I naturally come into contact with my OT sanctuary when it is needed? Will I continue to be in the ‘right place at the right time’.

You still need to perform your RV due diligence so you know what you are looking for, this should not be interpreted as a shortcut to your sanctuary.

If this is the case by having RV’d my OT sanctuary I will recognize it when I see it. I won’t walk pass it into the darkness.

Thanks, good to be back
Frohike

Fri Mar 07, 2008 1:09 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

"Optimum trajectories" (plural) implies that you have qualified this Matrix search term. Have you worked it open-ended, i.e., without a cue qualifier? If so, you will see that those of us alive today may not survive too much longer without a 'sanctuary'.

Most importantly, you are missing (or need to be reminded of) the fact that the results of this search may not equate with your current 'personal trajectory'. RV session data, derived from working your personal trajectory, provides insight into the direction that the prevailing winds are taking you -- your looming fate -- whilst an OT usually presents a different picture. But, this different course requires action if it is to become manifest destiny. Otherwise, it simply remains information.

The goal of your un/(super)conscious/higher mind, and complement of being, is for the existential 'you' to achieve your supernal mission objective -- destiny -- and not simply to meet a random or lower-mind-choice fate. Obviously, you cannot succeed if your destiny pathway is prematurely interrupted by an 'untimely' death, along a road that should not have been travelled in the first place; contemporary humans may be/appear to be a work in progress, which is why most of us are not 'enlightened', and very few achieve personal destiny.

Your OT, simply stated, allows for the maximum development of your character and soul during your brief sojourn as a material being in this physical domain. Indeed, it would appear that only very enlightened persons can 'see ahead' -- 'bridge out ahead' -- and accurately perceive a so-called 'optimum trajectory'. In light of this, keep in mind that a 'sanctuary' may indeed allow you to survive the imminent (potentially fatal) events that are just over the time horizon. But, surviving these events may not necessarily be part of your OT...

Finally, if you are not a drinking man and/or one who does not love the company of beautiful women (possibly, but not necessarily, mutually exclusive states of male beingness), then there is, in fact, an interminably possible chance that you may already be traversing your destiny pathway and could indeed/actually be truly investing in your eternal future. If so, pay zero attention to my response to your sophomoric post, and consider that the quality of your present openly unabashedly jejune life, in the vernacular -- sucks. As a consequence thereof and, particularly, so that I am not placed in a position where I become bored to death by those of your ilk, please do not seek to participate in any of the 'Major Doom' parties that I host or attend. Forsooth, I can say to you in these days and times (and, also, since you have bought and paid for my stuff/core LearnRV program -- and worked diligently to learn it ), that: fidelity, compassion, truth, goodness, integrity -- and the other things that I detect which are an intrinsic part of who you are -- are passe. So, get real; get a life. Master this animal called RV, and become king of your own life (any personal hypermundane choices/predisposition, notwithstanding).

Wed Mar 12, 2008 4:10 am
Profile WWW
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Post Optimum Trajectories
Thanks for the feedback Ed,

For clarification, when I referred to
Quote:
"Optimum trajectories" (plural)
All I was implying was that I was working a series OTs as presented in the DVD and in the workshops, such as...

Shane/Optimum Trajectory/Vocation
Shane/Optimum Trajectory/Sanctuary
Shane/Optimum Trajectory/place
Shane/Optimum Trajectory/job
Shane/Optimum Trajectory/job location
Shane/Optimum Trajectory/next job
Shane/Optimum Trajectory/next job location
Shane/Optimum Trajectory/career
Shane/Optimum Trajectory/next job/nearest significant feature
Shane/Optimum Trajectory/next job/nearest recognizable feature

I do appreciate the guidance from the above post.

Oh, well... Back to the drawing board and practice, practice, practice

Frohike

Wed Mar 12, 2008 9:45 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

Yes, I understand. But it would behove you to work the cue sans qualifiers.

Wed Mar 12, 2008 10:12 pm
Profile WWW
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Post Roger that!
Roger that, will do boss.

I appreciate your insights and guidance.

Frohike

Wed Mar 12, 2008 10:18 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

Is this a valid cue:

Name/destiny

Or does the term destiny need to be qualified in the matrix with a topical search?

Thanks

Sat Mar 22, 2008 8:41 am
RV Professional
RV Professional

The term is okay. However, remember that destiny is a pathway -- not simply a state-space in time.

Sat Mar 22, 2008 3:22 pm
Profile WWW
Hi Ed,

Is this a valid cue:

Name/destiny

Or does the term destiny need to be qualified in the matrix with a topical search?

Thanks

:idea: If your destiny includes a long life, I hope you have lots of paper, you may have years of data to extract. :shock:

Sat Mar 22, 2008 7:55 pm