It is currently Tue Oct 15, 2019 11:36 am

Sanctuary "Movement" - Theory 
Advanced User
Advanced User

Post Sanctuary "Movement" - Theory
Ever heard someone say that they located their Personal Sanctuary or had it located for them and then it "moved"? The following is an account of what happened when multiple Personal Sanctuary projects were conducted on the same person (me) over a 3 year period.

At the end I'll tell you if I think Sanctuaries really do "move".

Sanctuary #1: Back in December 2008 I had my Sanctuary located professionally. I was told the cue used was 'Name / sanctuary' (photo of only myself included in reference materiel). A trip to the location in July 2009 confirmed it to be a beautiful place, one that agreed with me personally 100%. It is worth noting that while there I happened to mention to a couple of well connected towns people the idea of installing an underground shelter and also something about potential solar flares (more on this below).

Sanctuary #2: About 6 months later a blind target was given to me by a pro here on the forum. The cue was 'My Name's sanctuary location' . The location turned out to be a different place several hundred miles from the first. A more secluded and remote location with plenty of water and no doubt good fishing. I never went to this location and as far as I know just myself and the Pro viewer knew about it and only discussed the location amongst ourselves. Judging by the topography and maps and info. available online, this location was good but less agreeable with me personally. I give it about 80% on an agreeability scale due to scant population and difficulty accessing. I'll go ahead and give away here that this location was just across the border in Canada (I'm a US citizen).

Sanctuary # 3: In the Summer of 2011, wanting to nail down my sanctuary for sure, the following cue was used 'Name / optimum sanctuary' (photo of only myself included in target reference material.... The photo is probably overkill but oh well). Yet another location emerged. This Sanctuary location has never been revealed to anyone... no pros, no friends, no one. A visit and physical inspection of the location was conducted by me this past October. The place was acceptable but a bit drab. I knew I would be bored there. (Nothing mentioned to any townspeople about any possible future events or precautions to be taken). It scores about 50% on the agreeability scale.

Sanctuary #4: Within days of working Sanctuary #3 the following cue was used 'Name / sanctuary location' . This yielded an area connected to and North of Sanctuary #3 by 10-15 miles. This location was more rule and further away from the small town of #3. It gets a %40 ranking.

Sanctuary #5: Only weeks after working Sanctuary #4 the following cue was used again 'Name / optimum sanctuary' . Yet a 5th Sanctuary location was evident. Being exasperated at this point and after it becoming obvious that this location was not anywhere near #3 or #4, I left this project uncompleted, the exact location undetermined.

So why did my Sanctuary "move" so many times?

1. Loose lips sinks ships: This could be a reason for the "move" from Sanctuary location #1 to #2. Perhaps mentioning underground shelters and solar flares to a couple of connected towns people would do the trick. Underground shelters would be a "hot commodity" and could be dangerous for the owner if a peril from above became reality.

However, nothing was mentioned to anyone at Sanctuary 2 , 3 or 4. A visit had not even taken place to Sanctuary #3 before Sanctuary #4 & #5 appeared on the radar.

2. Different Cues: This is a plausible reason (Different variant cues can very well yield different results). However, the same cue was used in 3 & 5 (granted number 5 was without a photo). Also, the first cue, ' Name / sanctuary ' is supposed to be proven synonymous with one's optimum geographical location according to Ed at the last Sanctuaries and Disasters workshop. So if that's the case, the cues for # 1, 3 & 5 are virtually the same.

3. Circumstances and Time: Over time one's circumstances could change financially or otherwise. What was a personal Sanctuary when a portfolio is up might not be affordable when it's down. In my case I don't see a big enough change to put any of the locations out of reach.

Also, I know of no other circumstance change, mine or otherwise that would cause a change in Sanctuary location (there is always the unknown however). Furthermore, the change in circumstance theory looses a lot of steam when considering the short time span between a few of the above sanctuary projects (days/weeks).

This possibility is weakened even further when one considers that the Matrix likely would have known of any and all future circumstance changes and would have figured that into the very first Sanctuary project.

Conclusion

It was about 10pm in a shoddy Motel 6 at Sanctuary #3 when it all came together for me. Was the mere mention of solar flares and underground shelters at Sanctuary #1 enough to sink the ship? Were the cues used on each Sanctuary project wrong or that different so as to get such different locations every time? Had my circumstances changed so much as to make one location out of reach or non-optimum? The answer hit me like a title wave. The answer was NO.

All apprehension and doubt went out the window at that moment. After much struggle, miles and expense the answer was clear. The Matrix was doling out Sanctuary locations in the order of my personal preference. The first one being the best, most personally agreeable (100%) and so on.

The Matrix in conjunction with our unconscious really doesn't mess around. It paints a beautiful picture in the most efficient ways. It's up to us to watch carefully and do our best to figure it out.

To those who’s first or perhaps only Sanctuary location did not seem that agreeable, remember that the Matrix considered all things and offered up that location first for some reason(s).

Perhaps this will serve as some comfort to those who have worked more than one Sanctuary project on themselves and witnessed what seems to be your Sanctuary "moving". It just might be that the Matrix doesn't want to wast your time by showing you the same location again and is simply & wisely pointing out one more safe location for you and yours.... just in case.

PS. So at the end of the day only one Sanctuary project was necessary (the first one). The rest was mostly an exercise and exploration by a curious/concerned soul that did yield some additional knowledge and insight.

PSS. Installing an underground shelter now seems less important. Why would the Matrix pick a Sanctuary location dangerous enough to require such additional protection? Each individual case is different though.

FYI - 1. Sanctuary projects 2 – 5 done using RV protocol found here combined with Geoloc. 2. It may be important to note that, when the target is a general area such as a gold load area and multiple varient cues and targeting strategies are employed, the matrix will deliver different points to you within that target area (defining the area for you and pointing out the more important locations). It only follows that this occurs in Personal Sanctuary work also.

Tue Jan 10, 2012 9:00 am
RV Professional
RV Professional

Post Re: Sanctuary "Movement" - Theory
If any of your relevant enterprises employed 'Geoloc,' abort them. It is a fatally flawed RV protocol created by one of my many thouands of RV students -- one (like many others of his ilk) whom simply saw an opportunity to make some bucks.

Personal sanctuary locations, uniquely (in Matrix terms), are fixed. Do not 'mix n' match' this topic with other various and sundry RV Matix search terms -- or do so at your naivete -- and peril.

I would highly advise you to (re)locate to yours (satient PSS note is important), ASAP -- no room for mistakes; you have no more time left to screw around. Get it right or not, before you perhaps may unfortunately bear witness to your loved ones undergoing premature apoptosis.

Doom

Tue Jan 10, 2012 9:07 am
Profile WWW
Advanced User
Advanced User

Thanks for the response Ed. I appreciate it and if it wasn't for you none of us would even be talking about Sanctuaries.

Ed Dames wrote:
If any of your relevant enterprises employed 'Geoloc,' abort them. It is a fatally flawed RV protocol....

Please accept my sincere reply:

"My optimum anti-aging agent" in hand and scans showing indications of precious metal a varient of "name / optimum gold treasure" (to be dug up next summer) say otherwise.

The former was limited in accuracy to the size of the shop (about 45'x65').

The later was limited only by the accuracy of Garmin GPS (within 30 feet).

kocmodpom bore witness to the later.

PS. kocmodpom Has a theory and solution to why some have dificulty with certain targets of monetary value. I strongly suggest all reading this listen to what he has to say.

Tue Jan 10, 2012 10:26 am
RV Professional
RV Professional

Another postulate would be that survivable sanctuary zones can be large and in some regions perhaps numerous. I've seen a lot of evidence that once you've identified a target, the matrix may move on to the next most optimum.

Say, for example, if one is searching for an optimum food to add to one's diet. Once the project is complete and the food is identified, running the same cue again will reveal the next most optimum food rather than repeating the results. The matrix knows you've completed your initial search.

The matrix may have known that you had already identified your sanctuary, and proceeded to give the next most optimum sanctuary.

Tue Jan 10, 2012 11:52 am
Profile WWW
RV Professional
RV Professional

This simplistic, causal, linear line of thinking does not apply to 'personal sanctuary.' Moreover, 'sanctuary zones' are set points in time.

But, then again, maybe the Matrix (and your unconscious) is fickle. Better decide which is the case -- fast.

Tue Jan 10, 2012 12:21 pm
Profile WWW
Advanced User
Advanced User

For what it's worth, Sanctuary #2 was worked concurrently and verified by the aforementioned pro using Geofix.

Tue Jan 10, 2012 12:42 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

Verified!? Which location/s was/were the result of error?

Which 'pro' made a mistake with your life and that of your loved ones? Whose credentials do we need to terminate? Who do/did you trust in this regard? Why? Did you call into question your own judgement re. their expertise re. this particular -- or any -- RV venue? Are you aware of the examples of non sequitur present in your 'reasoning-cum-conclusions?'

Doom

Btw -- Quite recently, I taught precision RV Geofix to only one person -- in person.

Tue Jan 10, 2012 12:47 pm
Profile WWW
Advanced User
Advanced User

Ed, a meal at any buffet in Reno says if you were to work anew your personal sanctuary (with new TRNs):

1. A different location would emmerge.

2. That location would be less appealing to you personally than the first.

Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:38 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

If you do not act, or do not intend to act upon the original (if correct) data, then you will be 'redirected' elsewhere.

I warned students against employing 'optimum sanctuary' -- but, I see you used it, anyway.

Good luck, Demo. Continue trying to second guess the Matrix, and you'll 'get burned.'

End of discussion.

Wed Jan 11, 2012 9:07 pm
Profile WWW
Advanced User
Advanced User

In was 10pm in that grungy motel, after 3 years, much effort, thought, trepidation, expense and miles that the answer became crystal clear. The first location was still the best. That is where I'll be headed a few months from now.

Thu Jan 12, 2012 5:52 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

There are any number of permutations as to why that is so. Your mind simply got in the way of 'knowing.'

Thu Jan 12, 2012 5:55 pm
Profile WWW